Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic
3 minutes ago
They are not allowed in buildings, cabins, yurts, showers, etc

Have to be on a leash...
1 3 Read More
Off Topic
17 minutes ago
Why is our beloved President always yelling with a loud chopper behind him to create a sense of urgency?

Just turn the damn thing off so I can hear what you have to say.
0 16 Read More
Off Topic
22 minutes ago
[Linked Image]
25 317 Read More
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
24 minutes ago
The standard twist when itwas introduced was 1 - 9.25, now most are 1 -9 but a little daster at 8.7 would not hurt if you are wanting to run the latest or next round of very high BC bullets
2 48 Read More
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
24 minutes ago
saturday
12 760 Read More
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
34 minutes ago
To the top.
12 2,079 Read More
Health & Fitness
35 minutes ago
Dipped/chewed then smoked then quit day my second child was born.

It was extremely tough but got through everything day I pull up a smokers quitting time line, just to remind my self there was an end to all of it.

Now my last battle is caffeine Iím 4-5 monsters a day. Itís harder then smoking and I donít even enjoy a monster like I did a cig
34 646 Read More
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
38 minutes ago
Originally Posted by snake oil
Far out K!

When does the Trump 2020 line come out.....I'm needing a couple items for my New England trip this fall.....
13 300 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
39 minutes ago
These are selling well, group buy minimum has been met. Order before 8-1 for a 10% discount and a pick up at my on or about 9-1.
44 1,396 Read More
41 minutes ago
These are selling well, group buy minimum has been met. Order before 8-1 for a 10% discount and a pick up at my on or about 9-1.
21 865 Read More
Off Topic
42 minutes ago
Is sea sickness a problem on those big boats? Judging on how I feel after fishing out in the bays along the Texas coast, I think it would hit me hard.
15 393 Read More
Public Hunting
45 minutes ago
When you apply for a Lottery Hunt you can scroll down and see by category how many PP/LP's you have from App's that did not generate being Drawn for a Permit. I've been applying for a while, and discovered at one point that when I did not buy at least ONE $3 App per year, ALL of my previously acquired PP/LP's were scrubbed and you had to start the accumulaton process over again.

As of this years App's & pre the 2019 Hunting Season's Drawing process, I only have 2 Categories I have not been drawn in for more than 3-5 years , and now have 20 LP's in EXO & 17 LP's in GDE. Obviously I am not frivolous with those App's and only apply for places I really am willing to burn those LP's for.

Only have 8 App's submitted so far for this year, but will study our schedules at home, with 2 antique shop locations to stay on top of, to see if there is time available & any serious interest in going anywhere else in this years outside of the App's submitted this year in EXO, GDA, GDE & GDM.

My first Drawn Hunt ever was a GDA at the old Walter Buck WMA that is adjacent to the east side of South Llano River SP in umm? had to be in the late/late '90's. Previous to that whenever i was not on a lease was the only time I submiitted Lottery Hunt App's. I had not been doing App's regularly until sometime after we moved back home to Dallas in '75 and lost all the 25 years worth of those 1975 - 1999 accrued PP's by NOT applying EVERY YEAR.
Ron
0 3 Read More
Off Topic
49 minutes ago
I hope our beloved local boi lil jordan chokes.

he became an azz last 2 years, not just for what he said at pebble, but last 2 years.

Caddie mike told me he is fed up with lil Jordan but just doing this for the money. That one year he made more money than mickelson (2.8 mill)

Stfu and enjoy golf, don't become the next frustro tiger, actually, tiger has a better attitude than lil speed now

You prolly hang out too much with ur lil gay douche friend thomas
40 526 Read More
Off Topic
50 minutes ago
It literally was a black lab that did it. I read about it back when it happened. Iím not sure why Yahoo is just now covering it. I feel bad for the guy, but somebody shouldíve not put a loaded gun down like that.
3 162 Read More
Land & Leases
54 minutes ago
4 411 Read More
Exotic Hunting
54 minutes ago
I donít know why others are inserting themself in this post. Like it says, hunt with owner, pay owner. Thatís the price unless you are a long established client and we work out an agreement. The post clearly says we can work a discount if youíre shooting mote than one animal. PM with your # and Iíll call you.
6 348 Read More
Tall Tales & Yarns
55 minutes ago
Here's a true story. In the late 70's I sold a 270 to the dad of a friend. It was scoped and sighted in. The man barely glanced at the gun when he bought it from me. Deer season was coming up and the man decided to go out to the range next to a local lake and see how it shot.

The man reached in the safe and grabbed my friend's (his son's) 30-06 by mistake. He started shooting at a target. He had a friend with him at the range. He shot a few times and not a round was on paper. He was grumbling to his friend that I had cheated him. He shot a couple of times again and his friend standing there told him he was seeing the rounds land in the lake way way out past the backstop. Luckily nobody fishing out there!

The man went home and told his son I had screwed him. His son said, "Dad, that's my 30-06." grin

And on top of that, they determined that the barrel of the 30-06 wasn't damaged. At least that was the last I heard.
5 512 Read More
55 minutes ago
Up
16 1,277 Read More
Off Topic
56 minutes ago
A little offtopic but happy b-day ducknbass cheers
55 1,358 Read More
1 hour ago
Last bump. May also be interested in something 9mm or 6.5cm.
2 488 Read More
1 hour ago
Are you looking for one with or without a stove pipe opening?
5 83 Read More
Tall Tales & Yarns
1 hour ago
Now that's funny right there!! roflmao
18 724 Read More
1 hour ago
Saturday!
7 4,267 Read More
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
1 hour ago
up rifle