Feb 12th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: STAG ARMS 6.5 Creedmore (price drop) woodwzrd1010 17 minutes ago
ttt
1 161 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Detroit/Ann Arbor info Texas buckeye 1 hour ago
I will give you a preview of the game…go to your bathroom, take a massive dump, leave it there to fester for a day, and that is what AA is like….stay as far away from that outhouse they call a football field as you can. flush

If you must go up that way, stay in toledo, specifically maumee or bowling green, and watch the game from an Ohio bar. Its a much better state and will have a much better atmosphere.
2 50 Read More
Re: What's your biggest regret? txtrophy85 1 hour ago
Honestly, I can’t say I have any major regrets. If I could go back, I could say I would have acted better, done this or that differently but it’s mostly all surface level stuff. Changing anything of any consequence would likely have altered the trajectory of my life and I’m not sure I would want that. Changing smaller things would likely cost me the wisdom I earned by all those Mis-steps, missed opportunities and mis-adventures.

Looking back on life with regret is a zero sum game that is only going to bring you down.
17 359 Read More
Outfitters & Guides Jump to new posts
Re: South Texas blackbuck rickym 1 hour ago
Still available. Should only require 1 day.
1 736 Read More
Re: Who did it better? Part whatever. NORML as can be 2 hours ago
Jim.
2 79 Read More
Exotic Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Lucky 7 Exotic Ranch LuckyHunter 2 hours ago
A few more updates from the ranch

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
211 80,894 Read More
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Let's get absurd. You only get one cartridge/chambering for the rest of your life 10 Gauge 2 hours ago
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Originally Posted by 10 Gauge
The real question is what if you had to settle for one gun? Do you pick the most practical or the most sentimental, or the finest? Or do you have something else, something on your wishlist or dream/bucket list of guns you would opt for if you had to choose one?

77/22 Mag

[Linked Image]

up
59 2,295 Read More
Re: I used to think what a consenting adult consumes is their business 10 Gauge 2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Ramsey
Can we add fentanyl and some of the other crap prescribed by Dr. and big pharma to this enlightened discussion!!

Amen to that. A lot of doctors these days are little more than drug dealers. Someone very close to me is hooked on prescription opiates. Has multiple doctors prescribing multiple things, pretty much high all the time.
74 2,345 Read More
Firearms to trade for a boat BoneDigger 2 hours ago
I have a few firearms that I am willing to trade for a 16 or 17 foot bass boat or aluminum boat.

Sig P227 (.45)
Marlin A39 Mountie (.22) with scope
Marlin 1894 in .357 with scope
Ruger AR15
Two high end Elite compound bows, fully rigged.

Possibly have others as well. If you have something to trade, please send me a PM.

Todd
0 76 Read More
Hunting Vehicles Jump to new posts
Re: Hunting/lease work truck-outfitting it Wilhunt 2 hours ago
Any additional consideration for tires? Is the transmission solid enough for the additional weight? Going to be quite a rig with lots of tools.
42 2,676 Read More
Re: Altercation at an estate sale today Brother in-law 2 hours ago
I see a lot of olds that get punched right in the faaace because they run their old mouth
6 220 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Knives glazer1972 3 hours ago
Btt
6 1,204 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: 310 rds of Surplus 7.62x25 Ammo (price drop) woodwzrd1010 3 hours ago
sold
3 266 Read More
Re: NFL Draft tonight. DQ Kid 3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
If a Jatavion Sanders don’t go in this round. Might have suited him to stay 1 more year.

Get a bit of a Vince Young type vibe with him, big, physically imposing specimen that may not translate well in NFL due to work ethic or lack thereof and game simply doesn't transfer.
71 1,108 Read More
Ammunition & Reloading Jump to new posts
6.5 EDKH Mickey Moose 3 hours ago
[Linked Image]
0 18 Read More
Bow Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Anyone start out with a compound, go to Trad and then back to a compound? passthru 3 hours ago
Bowhunting is Bowhunting. Shooting a deer with a compound is not something to be ashamed of. The only one who is judging you will be you.
Now, if you use a crossbow, we won't consider it a bowkill, but it will still eat good.
3 173 Read More
Re: more whiskey Superduty 3 hours ago
The Rep I was training all week this week gifted me this today for training her.

[Linked Image]
11 401 Read More
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Friday Night Delight Blank 3 hours ago
Just did the taters at 425, so they would get done in 45 minutes, and the oven would be at the right temp to bake the breadsticks.
2 75 Read More
Re: What is the Most Thrilling or Scary Ride You Have Ever Been On? Concho 3 hours ago
Horseback over the mountains of New Mexico with a 6- and 9-year-old in tow...we made it out alive and I am forever grateful...Number 2 Drive up and down the mountain to Ski Apache.
46 1,434 Read More
Re: On now - Rangers vs Reds or Mavs vs Clippers DQ Kid 4 hours ago
Rangers play long ball tonight, 2 solo HRs , one in 2nd by Carter and one in 8th by Semien to win game 2-1. Go Rangers. Mavs leading by 17 with 6 minutes left in game.
4 79 Read More
Re: 3rd grade dropout SnakeWrangler 4 hours ago
Originally Posted by freerange
Wow. That is great. Well worth the watch.

Originally Posted by Simple Searcher
I like his ego quote

Thanks for posting the video…..
5 197 Read More
Re: WTT Bond Arms Texas Defender .410/45LC crazyenuf 4 hours ago
Trade value?
1 123 Read More
Re: High School baseball playoffs!!!!! DQ Kid 4 hours ago
Awesome Free, Flower Mound High is defending 6A state Champs and 30-3 on season, playing last district game tonight versus Hebron to go 14-0 in district, are ranked #1 in state and # 3 in nation. They are deep with 7-8 D1 signees, multiple to A&M, one to TCU and another to Arkansas. Several DII thru JUCO signees too. Haven't caught a game but plan to see a few playoff games. Good luck.
1 76 Read More
Hunting Vehicles Jump to new posts
Re: Chevy 3.0 Duramax cos 4 hours ago
Have had my 2024 Trailboss for 4 months and to my disappointment i just lost an argument with my wife about the passenger seat not being electric. Told the dealer what i thought about having ordered the nice interior with Bucket seat package, leather and infotainment package and did not get electric passenger seat for the wife. Mainly miss the lumbar. Has anyone did an aftermarket upgrade or do you have to buy a new seat. It has the wiring harness underneath.
65 6,896 Read More
Re: Chi-Com Amazon Plasma Cutters Ramball36 4 hours ago
It’s a crap shoot. If I were in that spot I would go with whichever unit I could stand to buy from primeweld. Their customer service is top notch and the reviews on their machines are almost all good. I’m waiting on one of their 300 amp tig welders to get here

www.primeweld.com
6 240 Read More
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 51 52
© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide