Topics615,755
Posts11,406,977
Members85,546
Most Online19,184
Feb 5th, 2020
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns Jump to new posts
Some pretty bold thieves Texas Dan 21 minutes ago
Made a trip to a Houston area gun range today and noticed a range officer standing in the parking lot. I later learned it’s an action they’ve taken after a rash of vehicle break in’s. Maybe I’m just behind the times again but it sure seems rather gutsy to break into vehicles at a rifle range. Granted, it’s a high opportunity place but it also seems like a good place to get shot.

According to one range officer with whom I spoke, a customer had purchased a new rifle and left it in his truck just long enough to go back into the store to get an item he had left on the counter. A window had been broken and the rifle stolen by the time he got back.

One tip I need share is these thugs are smart enough to break the driver window so that from a distance, it appears they’re the vehicle owner and are just entering the vehicle to get something.
0 32 Read More
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting Jump to new posts
Boar light - at the feeder 603Country 30 minutes ago
I was thinking last night how much I like the hog light at my feeder (Boar Light). When a hog (or coon) shows up, the light goes from dim to bright, though slowly. I can watch the feeder with regular binoculars. Very helpful in hog shooting. And before I got the Wraith, I shot hogs with my 260 and the Leupold scope with Firedot. Using the Wraith, however, is a better approach.
0 14 Read More
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
WTS Marlin 1895 45-70 w/ sig sauer 3-9X40scope Kory 32 minutes ago
I bought it on here a couple of months ago. I just don’t need it. I paid 875 for it so that’s what I’ll take. I can text pics. You can call or text me. 903-771-9181.

Thank you. Kory.
0 46 Read More
Ammunition & Reloading Jump to new posts
New Tools BoomStick 1 hour ago
I have been reloading for a while, I use a single stage press and typically make small batches of ammo. As I have gotten older, I have noticed my hands don't like certain task anymore, lol.

I recently purchased a Lyman Case prep center. Man does this thing make a difference. Saves so much time prepping cases. I think its freaking sweet

[Linked Image]

Probably the worse now is priming my cases. I was using the older Lee autoprime hand primer. Overtime its has gotten where it won't completely set the primers and was a pain in the arse. I purchased this Lee Auto Bench priming tool. Got it yesterday and set it up on my bench. It works great. hardly any pressure needed to prime the casing. I primed 400 cases in less than 20mins. I will say that the primers can be finicky feeding but not hard to fix as you go. It has been great thus far. Safety concern according to the documents though, is to do a single primer at a time when using Federal primers due the potential of setting one off and detonating the entire tray of primers.

[Linked Image]
0 26 Read More
Sig P365 for trade or sale brucet 1 hour ago
Sig P365, less than 300 rounds through it
Not going to work out for me, too small for my hands
Comes with factory case, paper work, factory base plates in case
4 mags, 2X10 and 2X12, all with pinky extension
Has Sig night sights, flat trigger installed, factory is in the case
Your trade must have night sights
Looking to trade for a 9mm 4"- 4.5" barrel
Not interested in a Glock
Sale price $550

Prefer PM please

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
0 63 Read More
Barrel inletting Glenn voth 1 hour ago
Who in the Denton Cooke County area foes barrel inletting
0 71 Read More
Tyler Gun Works fatherof4 4 hours ago
I’m looking into having some engraving done on a rifle and would like to hear anyone’s experience with Tyler Gun Works. Also, if someone has a recommendation for a different firearm engraver, I’d appreciate that information as well. Thanks in advance.
0 104 Read More
NIB Christensen MPR in 6mm CM Roughneck913 5 hours ago
I've got a NIB (never fired, no scope ever mounted, original box included) Christensen MPR in 6mm CM I'd like to sell. Black receiver and newer FFT style handguard and a 24" barrel.

Asking 1800. PM me a cell # for pics if you'd like. CA Part # is 801-03019-00 for anyone who'd like exact technical specs

Only trades I'd be interested in would be for allocated/hard to find bourbons
0 99 Read More
WTB 2011 9mm b00stin4 5 hours ago
Looking for a 2011 4.5-5" barrel
Target or competition use
Just seeing what is out there
Biggest interest is STI apeiro or older dvc with island barrel
Let me know
0 73 Read More
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
WTS: Hobart Champion 10000 Welder/Generator David Maas 6 hours ago
I bought this with high hopes for it and it has set in the shop with the cover on it.

I don't have a way to deliver it, and medically will be of little help loading it. I replaced the battery when I bought it and it hasn't been started since. It's on a rolling cart that comes with it.

$2200 picked up in Weatherford/Hudson Oaks area.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 123 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
FS 44 250gr Keith bullets Treinta-Treinta 6 hours ago
I have 7 bags of these $30 each San Antonio to Leakey area Face to face, won’t ship, no trades needed.

150 ea per bag. I think I bought them from Montana Bullet works years back.

12-14 BHN 253gr .430

[Linked Image]
0 45 Read More
KMW Loggerhead Cheek riser install DustyArmadillo 6 hours ago
Can anyone in the DFW are install these?

If so, how much do you charge?

Cheers

[Linked Image]
0 49 Read More
Glock 40 MOS drycreek3189 19 hours ago
I have a G 40 with an Apex trigger group installed, box, papers, all adapter plates, all backstraps, and two mags. $750 shipped. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 121 Read More
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
B&W companion 5th wheel EasyMoney 19 hours ago
Sold camper don’t need it anymore. It’s universal as long as you have the b&w gooseneck hitch it fits. Asking $550 located in era tx
0 110 Read More
300PRC AMMO mudd 20 hours ago
5 boxes of each hornady 212 and 225gr less 7 shots
500 on ammo (retail 639)

Located in Shreveport.
0 59 Read More
FS: S&W 1000M 12ga 3" waterfowl shotgun 71Rcode 20 hours ago
Hello gents. I'm a big fan of these shotguns. They are the only brand shotgun I have owned in 35 years. I purchased this one on GunBroker a few years ago forgetting I had one just like it. Just cleaning out the safe a bit...I don't need two of them.

This one is a model 1000M in 12 gauge 3" chamber with a 30" full choke. Bore is smooth and clean. These are for 3-in magnum loads. They will not cycle anything less. Not looking to trade just looking to reduce. Happy to text multiple photos of this shotgun. I know they would probably show up nicer in a text than here. The bluing and the wood are really an amazing condition overall. However, there is a spot on the forend that I took a picture of where there is a gouge in the wood. $525

Meet at Bass Pro in Grapevine for the sale. Happy to send pix too. Thanks!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

0 172 Read More
FS: H335 powder 8 lbs 71Rcode 21 hours ago
Unopened 8lb keg of H335 powder. Bought at Bass Pro less than 6 months ago. Ended up finding the powder I've used for a few years that I nearly ran out of so did not ever open the H335. $275 FTF. Meet at Bass Pro in Grapevine. Thanks! [Linked Image]
0 80 Read More
Leupold FX II 4x33mm DustyArmadillo Yesterday at 04:44 PM
Fixed 4 power scope.

She’s a dandy, just no use for it.

Asking $350

Looking for a short action R700 if you have one to trade.

Comes with the original box

Cheers
0 100 Read More
Three hard shotgun/rifle gun cases $70 danceswithquail Yesterday at 03:21 PM
Attic cleanup time. Selling three hard sided gun cases (2 shotgun or rifle, one shotgun only). The green and black 2-gun cases hold guns 52 inches long. The Beretta case is for a 20 gauge autoloader. The black Doskocil case is very heavy duty and airline lockable and worth the asking price by itself. All hinges work fine and all cases were used less than 4 times. The Browning case has never been out of the box and will accept any autoloader 20 gauge shotgun with a barrel 28" or under. Will take $70 for all three. Live near DFW airport; local pickup cash transaction only.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
0 123 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
VA health care deerfeeder Yesterday at 02:57 PM
Great idea, but I suspect it will go nowhere.

A Republican bill introduced this week would force members of Congress and their staff to get health care from the Department of Veterans Affairs, a change aimed at forcing lawmakers to recognize the longstanding problems with the VA.

House and Senate lawmakers and staff are required to get their health coverage through the Washington, D.C., health insurance exchange created under Obamacare. They get access to gold-level plans, which means they pay 20% of their health care costs while taxpayers cover 80%.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/go...alth-care-plan-call-attention-failing-va

0 90 Read More
WTS Howa Short Action TSPX chassis rrebel83 Yesterday at 02:50 PM
I have a TSP-X chassis, like new condition fits Howa 1500 short action and takes AICS mags. $400 obo. Local pickup in the Wylie/Rockwall Area

**Rifle is NOT included**
0 76 Read More
Explore 4-16x50 scope safarigene Yesterday at 12:59 AM
Bought a 22 the other day and this scope was on it. I have upgraded and have no need for it anymore. It is a 30mm tube, illuminated mildot reticle. 4-16x50 power second focal plane. It is mounted in UTG quick detach rings. Asking $175 with the rings.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 85 Read More
BNIB Faxson 16" 8.6 Blackout Barrel - guages & ammo madhatr02 01/24/23 11:34 PM
The road to hell is paved.....you know the rest.

I ordered this barrel last year when they first came out. Then bought the go/ nogo guages.

I finally got my hands on 80 rounds but have just moved on so I won't be building this rifle.

All you need is an action/ trigger, stock and bottom metal and your ready to go

1 - 16" brand new in box 8.6 blackout barrel for a Remington action
1 - set of go/nogo guages
80 - Gorilla loaded 210gr Barnes TSX

$700

I live near Denton and will meet within reasonable distance.

No shipping

No trades.
0 87 Read More
WTB Slug Barrel Win Model 1200/1300 QMC SW/EXW 01/24/23 11:27 PM
Looking for a slug barrel in 12 GA for a Win Model 1200/1300. Doesn't matter if it is 2 3/4 or 3 in, either will work. Also doesn't matter it if it is rifled or smooth bore. There are some areas I hunt that are shotgun only and I want to reach out farther than I can with 00 Buck. If anyone has one they want to part with drop me a PM and lets see what kind of deal we can make.

Chief
0 46 Read More
Cerakote and custom rifles savoyspecial1 01/24/23 07:51 PM
I am proud to announce the official opening of TX BOLT customs. We are a cerakote, gunsmith and custom rifle shop here in San Antonio Texas. We can do custom cerakote jobs to building a custom bolt action or AR rifle for you. We are located off of marbach rd in San Antonio TX. Please feel free to follow us on Facebook and instagram and reach out to us for anything you need.
0 261 Read More
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
© 2004-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide