Mar 25th, 2012
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Optics
2 seconds ago
Settled on a Nikon PROSTAFF 5 2.5-10x40, academy has them on clearance for $172
10 207 Read More
Photos
1 minute ago
Beautiful bird, waiting to get my first one!
6 332 Read More
Off Topic
1 minute ago
I was a Junior in HS. I remember seeing the first stories abut it as I was eating breakfast and getting ready for class. It was pretty much all we talked about that day in my Government class.

Flash forward a few years (81?) and my fraternity had a Fun in Guyana party, featuring Jim Jones Joy Juice (trash can punch). You would be amazed at how many people had already forgotten about it in that short a time period.
18 328 Read More
Tall Tales & Yarns
3 minutes ago
up
2 523 Read More
Off Topic
3 minutes ago
Anyone get a call or text from their kiddos? I did. Lol......
0 5 Read More
Deer Hunting
5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Jimbo
To heck with the teeth!...Us experts can tell just by looking at a picture of the deer!

Haha. The experts disappeared with the teeth pic for sure.
13 354 Read More
Off Topic
5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Originally Posted by Gdogg
Originally Posted by txwildcat
Originally Posted by PriddyTxHunter
10-0 Sealy Tigers playing Taylor in Bastrop tonight. If Sealy makes it to the 3rd round, Liberty Hill is going to be tough to beat.

I finally caught a Liberty Hill game this season. Looked mighty impressive against a larger division opponent.that offense is tough to defend and prepare for when 95% of teams run a spread O.

The speed of the hurry up run offense will wear a defense out. LH's O-line is physical and for real. Go Panthers!!

i drove through LH yesterday coming home from hunting. very nice town, school is huge!!

Things have grown like crazy out here the over the last 3 years. They are already running out of room with the new school. And everyone drives through LH on the way back from deer hunting.
grin
50 526 Read More
Photos
6 minutes ago
up
11 199 Read More
Open Hunting Discussion
6 minutes ago
Originally Posted by stxranchman
I was on a ranch that was using this one: https://thunderbeastarms.com/products/ultra-9
Very lightweight and very quiet. I am thinking about getting one now also. So I will be watching this thread.

This is the one I have for my 6.5 CM, 308 and 6.8. up
5 52 Read More
Off Topic
7 minutes ago
On it. Thanks a bunch.
1 26 Read More
Off Topic
7 minutes ago
it's several years old too
9 387 Read More
Photos
8 minutes ago
Bruiser! Congrats!
53 1,250 Read More
Deer Hunting
8 minutes ago
Congrats to your dad on a heck of a nice buck!
27 508 Read More
Photos
9 minutes ago
Nice one! Congrats!
32 715 Read More
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
9 minutes ago
Hunter-Man,

What all is included with these? You indicate only the solar panel is needed, but what about tubing, fittings, support cable, and electrical wiring between the pump and controller? Is there a warranty and for how long? I am interested, but would like to know more.
8 702 Read More
Gun Dogs
11 minutes ago
Dogtra has 15% off through November.
12 128 Read More
Deer Hunting
13 minutes ago
One young eight cruised by. Grandson got the heebie jeebies and kept telling me to shoot it. Blood thirsty little tike.
78 825 Read More
Off Topic
15 minutes ago
texas

hope Elinger is good to go!!!!!
544 34,512 Read More
Off Topic
15 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Adchunts
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
The absolute worst poor.
You NEVER stirr the bottom of a craft beer. Never

Interesting take. The brewmaster at Pedernales Brewing Company told me to gently agitate their Lobo Hefe when pouring in order to ensure all the yeast was incorporated.

When I was in Germany the girl at the Biergarten turned them upside down and gave bottle a swirl before opening for the same reason. I trust she knew what she was doing. Those hefe's were the best beer I'd ever had.
18 474 Read More
Off Topic
17 minutes ago
British Airways is being sued by a passenger who had to sat by a fat guy.
46 669 Read More
Upland Bird Hunting
19 minutes ago
Here we go again. A lot of places I hunt, there are no 30 yard shots. You wait that long and they are gone to brush, trees, ravines, etc. I shoot I/C over I/C in an o/u. Nate, I only hunt wild birds. I will be glad to count birds with you as long as we are shooting in front of a pointed dog and not off the top of a truck. Let me see if you know what you are talking about.
15 236 Read More
Off Topic
21 minutes ago
Originally Posted by bucksnbass357
Is second hand marijuana smoke bad for you?

Yes... but you won't care.
28 682 Read More
Deer Hunting
23 minutes ago
Any thoughts on the older deer being killed by predators at the end of last year's rut? I think I saw 20 different bucks last weekend and only 2 were 4.5 years old+ over 3 1/2 days of hunting in highly populated San Saba Cnty and this was when it was cold and bucks were moving and chasing/locked down with does

Even game camera pics don't show many mature bucks.

Coyote numbers appear to be a little higher than normal

The deer are coming to road corn, but it is more of a snack and go situation. They eat for 5-10 minutes and then they are on their way. Actual feeder activity is very slow.
13 291 Read More
Off Topic
24 minutes ago
Chicken pox is a part of growing up... don’t know why people risk the possible side effects to protect against a non-lethal virus?
1 34 Read More
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
25 minutes ago
love those pre- locks
11 443 Read More
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 37 38

© 2004-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
UBB.threads™ 7.6.2