Posts9,714,972
Members86,971
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Rolex expert needed Mickey Moose 22 minutes ago
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Looking for one for the wife, but no new inventory anywhere.

Ladies models are not hard to find like mens. Bachendorf's at Addison Galleria had several about two months back and at Highland Park Village they had one maybe two or three weeks ago.
25 604 Read More
Re: Fond Best Friend who Cheated with you're Wife Stories Ol Thumper 22 minutes ago
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Originally Posted by blkt2
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Blankey, does your wife have a real live girlfriend that lives with the two of you or just a "friend" named Peg?

Her name is Cassidy. I'd send pictures for someone to post but the only ones I have are x rated.

Just because I have a rule about what I am willing to take doesn't mean that anyone has ever taken me up on it. Even when I was dating the dominatrix I never got pegged.

This says so much.

You are a bi-sexual kung-fu bad mother f'ng Ninja that can just give a woman a look.....then two of them will be in bed waiting for him...licking their lips. Ex black ops pool guy that will take a dick. Aight then. You do you...

I think you're an expert troll. Like, the best ever.....

Maybe 2 lubed up fainting goats..
70 3,003 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Brass for sale TxFamilyMan308 25 minutes ago
Do you have any 38 Spl brass for sale?
4 417 Read More
Open Hunting Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Rustic Hunting Accommodations - Yes or No? onlysmith&wesson 25 minutes ago
I never got the whole Airstream thing, until I saw Superduty’s post. Very nice.
39 1,304 Read More
On the road in Texas Jump to new posts
Re: Henry’s San Angelo DQ Kid 36 minutes ago
Major que Nada used to be pretty legit in San Angelo in the day...
2 122 Read More
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Axis tenderloin Blank 37 minutes ago
Still haven't been lucky enough to take one. Can't wait to try it tho!!!
2 56 Read More
Re: Fond Best Friend who Cheated with you're Wife Stories skinnerback 37 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Whoa. What’s going on in here?

Just queer [censored].
70 3,003 Read More
Re: Fond Best Friend who Cheated with you're Wife Stories DQ Kid 38 minutes ago
Just blkt2 being blkt2, nothing new here.....
70 3,003 Read More
Re: Fond Best Friend who Cheated with you're Wife Stories Roll-Tide 44 minutes ago
Whoa. What’s going on in here?
70 3,003 Read More
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Most Over Rated firearm onlysmith&wesson 46 minutes ago
@jg The daily constant vomit is your 41,000 posts where you constantly hijack posts to advertise your little side gig. Having a laugh at your ridiculous comment about Bill Wilson not doing much long range shooting isn't defending him at all. It was a joke between he and I. The fact that you immediately recognized it as your previous dumb comment tells me something, you knew it was a stupid thing to post. If you can't take a joke, maybe you shouldn't set yourself up so easily by being over eager to make yourself look like something you're not.

Lucky, you're wrong about that as well. I've shot like that 100's of times. Mostly on game in the field under very difficult conditions. You don't have a clue about what I've done. I do like that pic, and mostly post it to make the point that people don't have to buy what you're selling. You never mention how many times more expensive your ammo is over factory, but a couple of people have told me and if they were not people I liked I would have laughed out loud. Who lives in who's head? You comment on my post, call me a name (again) and say I live in your head.

Move along.
107 1,870 Read More
Land & Leases Jump to new posts
Re: Mulie/whitetail lease wanted sbushee 47 minutes ago
Thanks!
3 393 Read More
Re: Jesse Griffiths new book…. MeanGreen85 48 minutes ago
Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered a copy.

[Linked Image]
3 112 Read More
Re: Trijicon ACOG 1.5x16S Low Height Dual Illum Green Ring/2 MOA Brokedownhunter 48 minutes ago
New price
5 386 Read More
Hunting Vehicles Jump to new posts
Re: GMC AT4X 2500 HD 100 mile Review BigPig 51 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Well, just found out that you cannot level an AT4X 2500. The shocks have certain settings that if exceed a certain height it will cause failure with the DSSV dampers. Basically, the AT4X is already lifted in the front ( and it is) and has enveloped all the ride height the shocks/control arms will allow. This is per ReadyLift, they are working on a level system right not but have not come out with one.

So....we are now looking at doing a reverse level in where we change the rear blocks to ones that are 1/2 " lower than the factory blocks. To be honest I wouldn't mind it being a little lower, its taller than my Ford in the rear and makes getting into it a pain, even pulling a trailer I really need to get longer drop hitches.

just get a dirtbox draw system and puts some tools in it

Last thing I want is more weight in that big bish

still a 3/4 ton truck, will ride better with a little weight back there. Put cool stuff like drones, air compressors, plug kit, etc

these even have built in slide for coolers etc.

https://dirtboxoverland.com/pages/truck-bed-drawer-system-info

That’s a nice set up and a lot more useful than the Decked system. I really like how they incorporated the slider into the unit instead of an add on
50 2,769 Read More
Re: Fond Best Friend who Cheated with you're Wife Stories skinnerback 53 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Blankey, does your wife have a real live girlfriend that lives with the two of you or just a "friend" named Peg?

Her name is Cassidy. I'd send pictures for someone to post but the only ones I have are x rated.

Just because I have a rule about what I am willing to take doesn't mean that anyone has ever taken me up on it. Even when I was dating the dominatrix I never got pegged.

This says so much.

You are a bi-sexual kung-fu bad mother f'ng Ninja that can just give a woman a look.....then two of them will be in bed waiting for him...licking their lips. Ex black ops pool guy that will take a dick. Aight then. You do you...

I think you're an expert troll. Like, the best ever.....
70 3,003 Read More
Migratory Bird Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: So, you want to hunt South Dakota... 2flyfish4 54 minutes ago
Planning to hunt ducks over water. Just plan to walk in, not boat. Don't really have any field decoys or goose decoys.
3 242 Read More
Re: Jesse Griffiths new book…. BOBO the Clown 56 minutes ago
ol boy can cook!
3 112 Read More
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Most Over Rated firearm blkt2 56 minutes ago
Originally Posted by patriot07
1911. Great gun but a 45acp isn't Mjölnir and at the end of the day it is still weaker than almost every centerfire rifle cartridge.

When I don't have a judge with me on the land, my carry is a Colt 1911. Comparing pistols to centerfire rifle power is apples and oranges. I can't carry a 243 on my hip....nor would I want to, to be honest.

I didn't say that they were not good. I was saying that they are overrated. I have carried them and love them but I am aware of their limitations.
107 1,870 Read More
Re: Axis tenderloin ElkOne 56 minutes ago
Simple, beautiful, and surely a great tasting meal up up
2 56 Read More
Re: Yahoo Ahi!! ElkOne 59 minutes ago
Count me in, looks awesome up up
2 52 Read More
Open Hunting Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Rustic Hunting Accommodations - Yes or No? BOBO the Clown 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by ranchwagen
It is a mid 30s coleman air o gas, it has a big tank and pump just like the camping stoves but bigger. it weighs a ton! works pretty good for cooking breakfast and coffee, have not tried the oven yet though

Damn it, Now you have me looking for one for my container cabin
39 1,304 Read More
Re: Rolex expert needed Wytex 1 hour ago
Pieter Andries in Southlake maybe.
25 604 Read More
Re: State Farm BOBO the Clown 1 hour ago
metlife was the best I ever had service wise, its unfortunate they got out of NTX. I had two total looses and had check with in two weeks
6 218 Read More
Re: medical insurance clawback Sneaky 1 hour ago
Yes sir, that is correct. Doesn’t make a lick of sense.
1 99 Read More
Re: MEC 600 Jr. Wayne J 1 hour ago
bump
2 214 Read More
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide