sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31151
facebook
Forum Stats
61679 Members
46 Forums
425331 Topics
5869879 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Well, my local hog spot got poached. by Danno @ 2 minutes 33 seconds ago

Just got off phone with PO-PO. Nothing of mine was recovered. Apparently it was stolen prior to these numb nuts getting caught. They had metal and copper in their vehicle. Freaking S-ton of pawnshops in this area. Guess I need a police report to sh
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: Wet corn bags by bigjoe8565 @ 2 minutes 42 seconds ago

Thanks for the feedback. I was trying to be cheap, but will dump it and let the pigs have a feast.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Kimber classic select .308 by lubbockdave @ 3 minutes 3 seconds ago

I have a Hill county rifle in .270 win that shoots just as well and this is the only .308 in the safe. If I keep this one I will end up with 2 more .308's I just don't need...but will convince myself I do!! it is a sickness.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts More ground fill feeders for sale by Ramball36 @ 3 minutes 16 seconds ago

Long story short, we have tweaked our design yet again and want to start fresh on a new batch of feeders. So, we're selling what we've got in stock at a discount to make room. Feeders are fully framed out of 1.5" square tubing with 14 gauge si
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cremation remains by dogcatcher @ 4 minutes 12 seconds ago

It has been decades since I was there, but isn't there a large flower garden close to the Tower? That would be a good location.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Camper Maintenance..... Need advice from people who have done it by Always ready 2 hunt @ 4 minutes 26 seconds ago

Mice/Rat control. Order from Domyown.com (do my own pest control). I use the Fastrac purple blox (kills em but will also kill dog/cats if they get into it) and order their black blox boxes for the bait. I have about 3 inside camper and some undernea
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Ruger 45/22 Mk III Lite target model by Just J @ 6 minutes 18 seconds ago

How about a 12ga double barrel shotgun trade?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Road Rage, are YOU guilty? by hopalong @ 6 minutes 47 seconds ago

one thing about idiots on the interstate, there is not a single person that won't swerve to avoid someone coming into their lane. with extreme care this can be used to your advantage, puttin them in the ditch is not all that hard.
Jump to new posts Re: ruger hawkeye ultralight .243 win by lubbockdave @ 7 minutes 39 seconds ago

Jump to new posts FS WASR 10/63 with ammo and extras by Grit @ 7 minutes 40 seconds ago

I have a unfired WASR 10/63 for sale. It comes with 2-30 round magazines and 2-10 round Magpul mags. Just installed a brand new sling. I also have a brand new and still in the packaging AKFST AK-47 Front Sight tool that goes with it. Also comes with
Jump to new posts Re: Well, my local hog spot got poached. by Danno @ 8 minutes 27 seconds ago

LOL Originally Posted By: colt.45Originally Posted By: Danno Police caught 2 of the 3 on property this last Sunday Did they: Book-
Jump to new posts Re: RockmIsland TCM/9mm, Price drop....$875. by P_102 @ 11 minutes 35 seconds ago

Bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Reach out and Touch someone 3,450-meter shot by Choctaw @ 11 minutes 48 seconds ago

It's sad that the bad guy will never know he helped set a record.
Jump to new posts Re: Stoeger 12ga Coach Gun by Just J @ 12 minutes 14 seconds ago

I would be interested in trading for a Cold Steel Trail Master / Trailmaster Bowie with stag handles, or similar Bowies or fighting knives in that class.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts CBR 1000RR Rare Color Scheme - $6000 by Zamphir @ 14 minutes 16 seconds ago

Power Commander K&N Intake Speed Shifter Gear indicator Yoshimura Exhaust 520 Conversion -1 front +2 rear - Accelerates really hard New Honda Grips Billet Shorty Levers Blue Iridium Screen Solo Cowl and Rear seat Front and rear stands Battery ten
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Which is worse? by Hunter Urban @ 15 minutes 27 seconds ago

Just think what this young lady thinks of her neighbor... http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/us/sex-offender-moves-in-next-door-to-victim-trnd/index.html
Jump to new posts Re: FS WASR 10/63 with ammo and extras by Grit @ 16 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MVPhereUmmmmmmmmmm.......errrrr..... Sorry about that. It's been corrected.
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: TSC Outfitter Review - Argentine Dove, Duck and Partridge Hunt by Always ready 2 hunt @ 16 minutes 46 seconds ago

That's a good barter deal. Been over 10 years since I've been to Argentina and need to get back and take boy this time.
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Venison vs beef by nsmike @ 17 minutes 4 seconds ago

Something that's only been touched on is the huge variety of venison. Compared to other venison whitetail doesn't compare very well. Fallow is much better, sika is better than fallow, and elk is a bit better than sika. I've hear that moose and axis b
Jump to new posts Re: FS WASR 10/63 with ammo and extras by MVPhere @ 19 minutes 29 seconds ago

Ummmmmmmmmm.......errrrr.....
Jump to new posts Re: Well, my local hog spot got poached. by Always ready 2 hunt @ 21 minutes 19 seconds ago

Damn, that's is shameful. Hope you get stuff back. At least hopefully the thieves will spread the word and keep out of your property.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Reach out and Touch someone 3,450-meter shot by Western @ 21 minutes 47 seconds ago

Shot that far should come with an FAA flight plan and a stewardess!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Which is worse? by Western @ 22 minutes 58 seconds ago

Yep, I'd take the single nut job (within reason) over loud and unscrupulous...But 6 month's and it wont matta no mo
Jump to new posts FS/FT Armalite AR-10A2 by Grit @ 23 minutes 30 seconds ago

I have a Armalite AR-10A2 (7.62 NATO) for sale or trade. This one is a mid-90s build. It has no forward assist. Armalite built these as a copy off the original M-16 rifle. Two very small rubs on barrel near muzzle break. It also has a slight bit of w
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: New world record sniper shot by dee @ 23 minutes 35 seconds ago

Furlong (previous Canadian holder) record was obtained running blackhills ammo, which uses the amax. I'm sure the da helped a ton.
Page 1 of 242 1 2 3 ... 241 242 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide