bill oxner 29695
facebook
Forum Stats
59264 Members
45 Forums
461406 Topics
6052046 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What year model by TXHOGSLAYER @ 49 seconds ago

That's a great barn find!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Excursion seatbelt question by takewhatyoucan64 @ 53 seconds ago

Weight wise do you have to have seat belts for it. I don't know
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: Sun Slinger by Dalee7892 @ 1 minute 35 seconds ago

More info. Used them for years, keep solar panel clean(don't use anything but corn), twice a year put a little oil on spin shaft, don't leave up without it running take down in off season if not feeding corn. Hard to put cage around except to wrap th
Trap, Skeet & Target Shooting
Jump to new posts Re: Benefit shoot Aug 20th by Buzzsaw @ 3 minutes 32 seconds ago

what's it benefiting? I don't have a team but might join in one
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Double barrel 3 1/2? by T Bone @ 4 minutes 58 seconds ago

Beretta produced a 3.5" Onyx Pro.. They're on Gunbroker fairly often..
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: New Brass by Buzzsaw @ 6 minutes 50 seconds ago

I load both in my 6.5 Weatherby, have no preference just FWIW, I just prepped some Hornady 6.5 creedmoor brass and it was all very uniform, necks, flash holes and primer pockets all very nice.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: 'trans-gendered' my rifle by dee @ 8 minutes 2 seconds ago

Looks much better.
Jump to new posts Re: Taurus Class Action Law Suit by barnjoer @ 9 minutes 50 seconds ago

It is past the July 18th date. That is why I am asking. I called Taurus Thursday of last week & was told they have not heard anything from the Judge or the Lawyers. Apparently the Judge has not made A decision yet, or the Lawyers are just wanting
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: Dove and Duck Leases Fannin County by WIP Ranch @ 9 minutes 52 seconds ago

Please send me prices.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What year model by Creekrunner @ 11 minutes 17 seconds ago

Very cool. Who's is it and what's the story? You buyin' it? Pickup or flatbed?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Excursion seatbelt question by Texas Tatonkas @ 11 minutes 26 seconds ago

Dang, well thanks for saving me a lot of anger from taking it off and figuring that out once parts were all over the place.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts 15 dead, many injured in knife attack outside Tokyo by dogcatcher @ 12 minutes 15 seconds ago

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/25/...side-tokyo.html Quote: DEVELOPING: At least 15 people were killed, and up to 45 injured when a knife-wielding man went on a rampage early Tuesday at a facility for the disabled in the Japanese city of Sagmi
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger #1 rifle gunsmiths/experts, by Buzzsaw @ 14 minutes 31 seconds ago

yep, it may take some work. Kinda why I got it. I pick it up Wednesday, I'll measure the throat, mount the scope, load some rounds starting with 42.4 H4350 which is my load in my bolt gun, 3 different 140gr bullets. I'll break the barrel in with fac
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ATV Dump Trailer? by HornSlayer @ 15 minutes 0 seconds ago

I have a Tractor Supply version and it is a basic POS. I ended up Jerry rigging solid wheelbarrow tires on it and installing grease zirks in the plastic hubs. They came from Harbor Freight. This trailer is all Tractor Supply had and I was in a bind.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 Yamaha bruin fs/ft by rongow @ 15 minutes 23 seconds ago

Lot of no show or can you hold but nothing yet.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Mozambique trophies home today by Creekrunner @ 15 minutes 53 seconds ago

Thanks guys. The sable was right at 39". We didn't have a way to weigh the eland. They "average" 1100-1300lbs, with a max of a ton. I think this boy was pointing towards a ton. We didn't take the wives; just me and a friend. We
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: 40.11 Acres Prime Hunting Land under $2,450 an acre by Eland Slayer @ 17 minutes 5 seconds ago

That is a great deal for a recreational property on Beaver Creek. I sold a 144 acre tract last year (raw land in the flood plain), very close to yours, for $3,250 per acre. This will sell quick.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Good music app for Android??? by CCBIRDDOGMAN @ 17 minutes 45 seconds ago

I like rocket player. And I use isyncr for loading from I tunes to Android. Try the free rocket player and see if you like it.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Excursion seatbelt question by TexFlip @ 19 minutes 31 seconds ago

I just asked my ford mechanic buddy and he says no workie.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What year model by dogcatcher @ 20 minutes 20 seconds ago

It could be anything from a 1941 through a 1946. After the War started they did not do any major change to the body styles until 1947.
Jump to new posts Smith and Wesson acquires Crimson Trace by Mickey Moose @ 20 minutes 36 seconds ago

http://www.guns.com/2016/07/25/smith-wesson-acquires-crimson-trace/ Originally Posted By: http://www.guns.com/2016/07/25/smith-wesson-acquires-crimson-trace/Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation announced plans Monday to buy leading laser sight com
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger #1 rifle gunsmiths/experts, by blackcoal @ 21 minutes 10 seconds ago

Might look at this from the NRA American Rifleman. https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/2/5/a-look-back-at-the-ruger-no-1/
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Excursion seatbelt question by SniperRAB @ 23 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Texas TatonkasMy sister came to visit this weekend and I got in her car to drive to dinner one night and realized her seatbelt didn't work......she drove 2 hours at 80 MPH with no seatbelt. I was mad, and wouldn't let her take t
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Glock 42 For Sale by loki112 @ 24 minutes 13 seconds ago

Comes with everything in the box from the factory. Ran 100 yds through it. Prefer FTF in DFW. $475.00
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dogs killing chickens by skinnerback @ 24 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SniperRABOriginally Posted By: skinnerbackI'm about to have chickens and goats at my place. Gonna be interesting to see how my dogs react. Only had to beat their arse once. Last year I bought my first new truck and the first nig
Page 1 of 290 1 2 3 ... 289 290 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide