sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31243
facebook
Forum Stats
61979 Members
46 Forums
429844 Topics
5926377 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Tikka T3X in 7mm-08 Feedback by tth_40 @ 40 minutes 51 seconds ago

I've got a T3 in 7mm-08 that's a tack driver with my 140 grain SGK handloads. Haven't tried anything else because they do everything I need them to do perfectly. Everything from raccoons to hogs dies where they stand, great round and rifle combo.
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Ft Boggy and Fairfield SP's by bigtime @ Today at 01:38 AM

We got drawn for Fort Boggy also. Which hunt were you drawn for? WE were drawn for the Oct 18-20. Mitch
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: The whitewings!! by kweber @ Today at 01:20 AM

Originally Posted By: billyhuntkweber, are you talking in Granger? Hondo
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Nacogdoches County by sbushee @ Today at 01:02 AM

Welcome and good luck!
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Nice young 10 by sbushee @ Today at 12:59 AM

Hope this guy can make it a couple more years. Will be a dandy if he does
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Ribeye Breakfast Sandwich by TxReflex @ Today at 12:50 AM

A plastic fork
Jump to new posts Re: Gun stores to start closing by Preacher Ed @ Today at 12:41 AM

My favorite LGS is relatively small, and is in a small town which does have a Wal-Mart, which is the only local competition he has now after another sporting goods store got blown away by a tornado this Spring. Not sure if they will rebuild or not. A
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: How far is your deer camp..... by sbushee @ Today at 12:29 AM

Prolly 1 mile
Tall Tales & Yarns
Jump to new posts Re: Fun With Acronums by 2Beez @ Today at 12:28 AM

I could see my mom doing that.
Open Hunting Discussion
Agree on the man bun. That's the first step in "I hate vag***" starter pack"
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: Landmark Retrievers by TXBoss @ Today at 12:19 AM

Thanks All... I had my female lab at Roger's for about a week and she got exactly what she needed. A refresher on some discipline and some live bird work. Now it's back up to me to work her for the next several weeks before the Teal get here.
Jump to new posts Re: Tikka T3X in 7mm-08 Feedback by kmon1 @ Today at 12:18 AM

I have sang the praises of the 7mm-08 for years, got my first one in 1982 and it still shoots great. As far as Tikkas, I have a couple and have shot several more and all have been good shooters. Actually have a couple short action ones I am thinkin
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Alligator Hunt by cmc @ Today at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: btpatriotMy brother in law bowfished his 8'11" gator 2 years ago so I have to at least try. was it on one of the TPWD draw hunts? I didn't think that was an option for them.
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: August 15 hunts by pkhunter624 @ Today at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Rickybobby8Garner might be one of the lowest (20%)success rates. But that's 100% better chance on an axis than in Sam houston wma. And you can shoot one whitetail buck if one walks by. Think your wrong about shooting a whit
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Beginning to think doctors and insurance are frauds by Shotgun Willie @ Today at 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Cow_doc.308My wife had to have an rx eye med a while back. With insurance cvs charged something like $300. I can order the exact same med (brand name) through my distributor for $50. And I know cvs gets a better deal than I do
Health & Fitness
Jump to new posts Re: new personal best by DocHorton @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

If you're doing arms 3-4 days a week that is too many if you are working them hard...every 4 days is enough. I do a 4 day split...Chest/Shoulders, Legs/Abs, Back/Biceps, Rest day, repeat. Have made some really good progress in the last 10 months.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Beginning to think doctors and insurance are frauds by DocHorton @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: texasag93We call our patients and tell them before they come in what to expect financially (to the best of our ability). Insurance companies make it very hard to tell when something is covered under a copay and what goes to ded
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: All Seasons 600 lbs stand and fill diverter? by PJW @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Give All Seasons a call, they have great customer service.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Going on a DIY bear hunt in MN by Hirogen @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

That one looks like a bruiser!! Best of luck! As far as moose goes in Ontario - our moose numbers are in decline and are headed for the same situation you guys have in Minnesota. If I was going to pay an outfitter for a moose hunt I don't think it
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do u flash when there is a cop by DocHorton @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: TbarYep.......I like police but dislike revenuers filling the coffers of goberment. Me too, I feel it is a courtesy. I'd rather them spend time writing tickets to slow left lane drivers.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hawks by 2Beez @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: hopalongOriginally Posted By: JonThanks 2Beez. Sounds like not such a good idea in the residential areas. especially when you release lil bunny rabbits. Catching grakles in mall parking lots with a kest
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Wtb Benelli Córdoba by cattle69 @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

WTB Benelli Córdoba 20 gauge only used . If anyone sees or knows of one any info appreciated.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Alligator Hunt by btpatriot @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

My brother in law bowfished his 8'11" gator 2 years ago so I have to at least try.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: GT500 or Corvette Grand Sport? by dogcatcher @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By: TEXASLEFTYToo much money for that power wagon IMO. Looks to be mostly original..... During a midlife crisis money is not the issue, spending it is.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Pm sent...
Page 1 of 279 1 2 3 ... 278 279 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide