sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31421
facebook
Forum Stats
62807 Members
46 Forums
440106 Topics
6060640 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: This years rut, where we at? by Stompy @ 4 seconds ago

Second rut is about to kick off here.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Who needs a haircut?? by pegasaurus @ 28 seconds ago

https://www.facebook.com/ABCNews/videos/10155217381602061/
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Ruger m77 mark 2 .223 Nikon prostaff 4-12x40. Clean little gun just bought a .204 to replace it. $550 6.8 spc AR. Vltor upper and spikes lower, Nikon prostaff 4-12x40 scope. 15 in rail. 3 mags. Wilson combat barrel. Bought this and never fired it.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: hunting/recovering in thick brush by BenBob @ 58 seconds ago

Concentrate on shot placement would be the first thing I would place emphasis on.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Best Western NO EXCUSE by dogcatcher @ 3 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: beaversnipeOriginally Posted By: 2BeezOriginally Posted By: RamseyPutting a detector in my travel bag for the hotels that I stay at traveling this holiday Me too. if I would hear that thing beep at nite, first thing I woul
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Guess I Need a Yeti Sticker by Jasb @ 3 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SuperdutyNice King Ranch. Messaging seats are standard. Love my KR, and my Yeti.... That’s just on the ultimate package
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts hunting/recovering in thick brush by bobcatt @ 5 minutes 45 seconds ago

I've been trying to use common sense here, but maybe there's a tip i'm missing. i'm currently hunting 85 acres of very thick, almost impassible east texas forest and brush, with the exceptions being two lanes cut out by oilfield workers and an area
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicating load for a buddy by chalet @ 7 minutes 57 seconds ago

This is true. Kind of wish I had stocked up on the H instead of the I when it was available.
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicating load for a buddy by ChadTRG42 @ 8 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kmon1If doing the IMR 4350 it is not an exact replacement for H4350. +1!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Post Envy by dogcatcher @ 10 minutes 2 seconds ago

I have been on THF for 11 years, that's over 4000 days, or about an average of 21 posts per day. I have been retired all of those 11 years. That averages less than a post per hour.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Shoot em in the ear -what range? by chital_shikari @ 11 minutes 33 seconds ago

I've shot 6 animals in the head. At 3, 35ish, 50ish, 60ish, 70ish, and 108yd. Head shots are cool, but impractical in that--as others have already said--they move their heads around a lot. As someone else said, I like neck shots. My longest neck sho
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicating load for a buddy by kmon1 @ 11 minutes 46 seconds ago

If doing the IMR 4350 it is not an exact replacement for H4350.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: After market barrel by ccoker @ 14 minutes 38 seconds ago

agreed.. He built my custom 6.5 using a Mullerworks barrel, outstanding !
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Post Envy by SnakeWrangler @ 14 minutes 40 seconds ago

Did your calculation factor in him continuing to post or just where his post count is now..... Banning the three-word-game post game slowed him down but it didn't stop him.....
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicating load for a buddy by chalet @ 14 minutes 41 seconds ago

Yea, I looked up data on Hodgon's website and looks like just under starting load of H4350. I have about a pound still, plus 4# or so of IMR 4350 if it came down to it.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Champion 4000 Watt Generator by GoGo Gadjet @ 15 minutes 49 seconds ago

I have a Champion 4000 Watt Generator for sale. It is about 1 1/2 Years old and was only used for 1 Deer season to run my Travel trailer. I have electricity now at my camp and I no longer need the Generator. It has a 110V Plug and a 30 Amp RV Plug.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: "Or worse, that another hunter had killed him." by BenBob @ 16 minutes 57 seconds ago

I enjoy hunting a particular buck on any lease I am hunting. If someone else happens to take the buck I am after, I am disappointed, but not devastated to the point of not wanting to hunt. There is a certain amount of competition between a buck and m
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Taurus 44 Revolver ( 44 Rem. Magnum) FS or Trade by GoGo Gadjet @ 20 minutes 33 seconds ago

Bump
Exotic Hunting
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I think duck season should open in December in Texas by Blake E. @ 22 minutes 26 seconds ago

I will hunt ducks anytime it's legal and like it. The end.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Camping Trip by dogcatcher @ 22 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Cherokee Mingan Why start and stop at Clyde? Because I wanted to.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Camping Trip by Cherokee Mingan @ 24 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherOriginally Posted By: CreekrunnerAgree with others. 5 parks in 5 days is too much on you. Dad's attitude affects the whole tribe - trust me. One park that you don't hear about much is Balmorhea. It's WAY past where y
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicating load for a buddy by earl39 @ 28 minutes 39 seconds ago

H414 would almost exactly duplicate the load give or take a few FPS
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Venison sausage recipe by bill oxner @ 29 minutes 49 seconds ago

I'd use al least sixty percent pork.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Prayers needed by SnakeWrangler @ 30 minutes 6 seconds ago

Continued prayers....one of my son's highs school friends only had one....they called him "Uniball".... Hope everything turns out.....
Page 1 of 335 1 2 3 ... 334 335 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide