sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31353
facebook
Forum Stats
62361 Members
46 Forums
434914 Topics
5990150 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Lease Crime Rate Poll by titan2232 @ 37 seconds ago

I didn't vote, but know for absolute certain a decent feeder or any other decent equipment will be stolen in certain parts of East Texas. Friend of mine has had several things jacked while hunting paper mill property off of Bragg Road down HWY 190.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Serious Zeke question, no haters apply, only Cowboy fans by SapperTitan @ 1 minute 37 seconds ago

They will suck with it without him the first month of football has proved that.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Mossberg 715T 22lr by NTEX @ 2 minutes 23 seconds ago

160.00 each or 300.00 for both FTF in Ft Worth New with box 715T 22lr
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTT crossbow by brucet @ 2 minutes 38 seconds ago

up
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts? by 82Ag @ 3 minutes 21 seconds ago

Harvest #1, and give #2 a couple of years.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 by RCINTX @ 4 minutes 49 seconds ago

My use case is not too different from yours. I mainly like to hit steel. My goal is to learn to shoot at least 1000 yards with my equipment, my dope, my ammo - and be proficient at it in all conditions. I currently do not compete but would eventu
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Easiest way to get sinue off deer meat? by Wilhunt @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

Have to argue with you on that one Bill.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Look at Ths 'Almost' Perfect Typical by 82Ag @ 5 minutes 37 seconds ago

Nice addition to an already unbelievable trophy collection. Congrats to the Mrs.!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Regular unleaded by titan2232 @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

Have no idea. Whatever the Exxon station by my house is selling it for
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: BEWARE OF KELLY CLARK by twitch528 @ 6 minutes 50 seconds ago

Not sure how he ended up with the mineral rights. My father manages the timber for the land owner and said that when the place was purchased years ago by her father that the minerals did not come with the place. TOMCAT as far as I know he owns the bu
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Serious Zeke question, no haters apply, only Cowboy fans by titan2232 @ 7 minutes 13 seconds ago

It isn't worth fighting for from a Cowboy's perspective any longer. Just start the ban and be done with it. Zeke is fighting for the loss of pay at this point.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Listen up Allsups by HOF @ 8 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ducknbassMost over rated thing in Texas. Well besides the preseason cowboys. Now that's funny.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Serious Zeke question, no haters apply, only Cowboy fans by Duck_Hunter @ 9 minutes 27 seconds ago

If the league was trying to brand me as a woman beater, when the DA said he didn't have enough evidence to prosecute, I'd fight it tooth and nail.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Serious Zeke question, no haters apply, only Cowboy fans by bill oxner @ 9 minutes 39 seconds ago

You can't just make up or change the rules to suit yourself.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Serious Zeke question, no haters apply, only Cowboy fans by ducknbass @ 11 minutes 39 seconds ago

Buzz aren't you driving the boycott bandwagon?
Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Thermal Coyote Kill .223 Hornady V-MAX 55 Grain... by HansETX @ 15 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bar-dI've been predator hunting for over 40 years and have missed way more "easy" shots than hard ones. I don't know what causes it but it happens. Even after all these years, when I miss a shot on a coyote, it bothers
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone make homemade wine,cider or mead? Recipes? by chalet @ 17 minutes 39 seconds ago

Made homemade wine a few times out of fruit. Grew up working on a a peach orchard and this old watermelon peddler would stop and shoot the chit once in a while. He had to have been born in the last part of the 1800's. Anyway, his recipe we used was 2
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: FS: A few silver coins - updated by sweetwood @ 17 minutes 51 seconds ago

^^
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Listen up Allsups by takewhatyoucan64 @ 18 minutes 15 seconds ago

See the "American obesity" thread
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Gen 3 Glock 23 and Savage Mag .17 WSM by Horton_dallas @ 19 minutes 4 seconds ago

Ttt rifle, vortex rings and ammo 200
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife sharpeners by DuckCoach1985 @ 21 minutes 36 seconds ago

I use the worksharp and touch it up with the smith's ceramic sticks. will definitely split hairs
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Serious Zeke question, no haters apply, only Cowboy fans by Frenzy @ 21 minutes 42 seconds ago

It's not like they were exactly blowing everyone out with Zeke in the lineup this year anyways. They'll be fine with Morris and ol whats his face splitting the load for 6 games.
Jump to new posts Re: FNX TACTICAL 45, Glock, & S&W Shield for sale by shooter60 @ 21 minutes 58 seconds ago

FNX and red dot sold still have the Glock and shield I will sale both for $700
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Serious Zeke question, no haters apply, only Cowboy fans by Buzzsaw @ 24 minutes 30 seconds ago

or people in the NFL "KNOW" since IMO, the Cowboys will suk the rest of the year, cant they just tell the NFL the suspension starts today? Better to suk, get a decent draft choice and come back next year on fire??? Screw Zeke, he messed u
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Outdoor Child Host Ashton from Round Rock by kdkane1971 @ 24 minutes 41 seconds ago

Great job Denny
Page 1 of 286 1 2 3 ... 285 286 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide