bill oxner 27609
facebook
Forum Stats
58872 Members
45 Forums
454196 Topics
5955492 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: JuddTerrible...CHL's come with a lot of responsibility, sometimes knowing when to step in is just as important as knowing when not too. So sad...his 3 kids are going to grow up without a father. ^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chigger Repellent for Baby by mattyg06 @ 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dune2218mattygo -------- make a list of good things about taking a baby on the water, in the back of a jeep, like the pics you posted. etc. ------- now make a list of what can possibly go wrong. One list is empty, the o
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: NEW MEXICO PRIVATE RANCH ELK by JFWRC @ 1 minute 0 seconds ago

Optics
Jump to new posts Re: "Self-Adjusting" Scopes by Double Naught Spy @ 1 minute 3 seconds ago

Quote:I don't like all these gadgets that are designed to assist the shooter DURING THE ACT OF MAKING THE SHOT ITSELF to the point of taking the skill needed for an accurate shot out of the hands of the shooter. Seems there are more and more of them
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I got some cool new stuff yesterday by dkershen @ 1 minute 34 seconds ago

No idea on the cap. But did you check your free space yet today??
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Garage Cabinets by cannon88 @ 1 minute 40 seconds ago

White garage cabinets, great for storage. $60 firm for all (2 tall cabinets, 1 wall mounted cabinet, and shelf with metal mounting hardware). Pick up in north Fort Worth/Keller area (76137).
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: NEW MEXICO PRIVATE RANCH ELK by JFWRC @ 2 minutes 20 seconds ago

GMU 9 just west of Albuquerque.
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: CCI 22LR in stock by turnbullshooter @ 2 minutes 24 seconds ago

a couple buddies of mine have bought 22lr off of precisionammosales.com and like their stuff.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Ugliest Turkey I have ever seen on camera......... by TooLow @ 5 minutes 6 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: It's been 39 hours by Cast @ 5 minutes 30 seconds ago

If you (and everybody around you) live through first 24, you got this pilgrim. Now hunker down and start planning how to spend all that money you will save.
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: THF Gardening Thread by Stevarino @ 6 minutes 23 seconds ago

You guys down south are a good month ahead of us. 49 degrees this morning north of Dallas, but I've picked a few peppers and tomatoes are on the vine.. Saw a squash yesterday, and my 11 potatoe plants are looking pretty good. Oh, and you may no
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Property taxes letter by Tbar @ 6 minutes 36 seconds ago

In Dallas county they raised my Market Value 22%........
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Recent bird pics from around my house by westtexaswatkins @ 7 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: matpk westtexaswatkins,You live in paradise. Nice oictures Apparently you've never been to Anton
Off Topic
Jump to new posts I got some cool new stuff yesterday by Cast @ 7 minutes 39 seconds ago

Can anyone source the new cap? And a Damascus skinner to boot!
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 380 acp reloading by turnbullshooter @ 7 minutes 59 seconds ago

Have you pullet a few bullets and remeasured your powder to insure that you were loading the correct amount? I have loaded before where my scale wasn't calibrated correctly and the powder was short .3 grains causing the same issues on my 9mm.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Farm Lease Rates? by cabosandinh @ 8 minutes 15 seconds ago

$20/acre
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article on the .270 in American Rifleman by FiremanJG @ 8 minutes 48 seconds ago

^^Exactly. Go down a caliber, and up a caliber, and you get yourself a wide variety of bullet choices. Especially when going to the 7mm. Keeping the same action it would be too easy to re-chamber it for 280 Ackley. And bras can be had without fire
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Plinking rounds for AR (.223) by Tactical Cowboy @ 9 minutes 54 seconds ago

Yes. It's not any more difficult to load ammo that will shoot well.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: It's been 39 hours by aeb @ 10 minutes 32 seconds ago

Some folks are winners. Some folks are losers. Losers have a hard time accepting winners. Hang on for the ride.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: I asked a buddy for some sheds..... by Stub @ 10 minutes 35 seconds ago

Nice racks, my dog loves chewing on them
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Ugliest Turkey I have ever seen on camera......... by tdecker22 @ 11 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SapperTitanShoot it and put it out of its misery haha
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Farm Lease Rates? by BOBO the Clown @ 12 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: redchevyListened to a guy talk at a seminar the other day he said all things farming except peanuts one other thing are about to fall through the floor. The floor is normal, what was he selling?
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: .454 Casull, anyone handload for thiers?? by Tactical Cowboy @ 13 minutes 15 seconds ago

Same question^^ What do you need to know? I don't reload for 454 but I do for other big bores.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: East Plano coyote by Red Cloud @ 13 minutes 33 seconds ago

Yep, he's a mangy looking rascal. Maybe it's from eating all those domestic cats!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Weekend at the lease by Stub @ 13 minutes 40 seconds ago

Productive weekend and what nice piggies you have there
Page 1 of 334 1 2 3 ... 333 334 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide