sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31063
facebook
Forum Stats
61434 Members
46 Forums
421421 Topics
5818479 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Potential new TGR WORLD RECORD AFGHAN URIAL!!! by TonyinVA @ 2 minutes 43 seconds ago

My son and I had an exciting hunt with Jamey. As fellow THF members know from some of Sheephunters posts, Jamey has some excellent sheep to hunt. We are still at the ranch and are going out to look at red sheep.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Understanding fire ratings for safes by Texas Dan @ 3 minutes 43 seconds ago

A good read. Link
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Game Warden by pegasaurus @ 7 minutes 15 seconds ago

Don't mention anything about the THF.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Game Warden by Halfadozen @ 7 minutes 19 seconds ago

My son went through the process and made it to the 4th round. 1st round interview is a "get to know you" and kind of verify your background based on your answers. Second round if invited is the physical test - running, swimming, overall phy
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bill Oxner for OT moderator by RedRanger @ 10 minutes 52 seconds ago

Can we make this a sticky....................
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: My Buck is nearly ready by Stompy @ 11 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: huntincoach And Stompy, as you know, perserverence!!! Yes Sir, congrats my friend.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Like New Camelbak Hawg - Multicam by Burk @ 11 minutes 35 seconds ago

Bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bill Oxner for OT moderator by pegasaurus @ 13 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Cool Mo DOk, but only if we add some refried beans at the end. How about some Texas hummus??
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Potential new TGR WORLD RECORD AFGHAN URIAL!!! by J4dguns @ 13 minutes 29 seconds ago

HERE IS YOU SOME MASS
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bill Oxner for OT moderator by Tin Head @ 14 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ThunderveeOriginally Posted By: Nogalus PrairieBill is a good dude. He tells it like he sees it - and most have the good sense to let him just roll with it. I will not comment on anything moderator-related. You could show hi
Jump to new posts Re: Recommendations on pocket .380's ? by KC @ 15 minutes 0 seconds ago

I have a 2nd gen LCP. Trigger is great, at 10 yds I can keep all my shots in a softball size group. I made a kydex rig that carries it and a spare mag just like a wallet. Makes it easy to carry everywhere all the time. Haven't played with the new L
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 220 lb Depredating Boar On Terraced Hill by der Teufel @ 15 minutes 11 seconds ago

YAGV - Yet Another Great Video! What are you guys using for spotting? Thermal Monocular or your Weapon Sights?
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Potential new TGR WORLD RECORD AFGHAN URIAL!!! by J4dguns @ 15 minutes 27 seconds ago

Well after months of discussion fellow member TONYVA decide to book a hunt with me here at the LUCKY 7 ranch in Eden Tx. With all the rain we knew the hunt was going to be tuff. Tony arrive Friday and we check his weapon and decided to head out, no l
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Mixons 25 million dollar punch... by Barny Topwater @ 15 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherMaybe there is "some" hope for the NFL to come out of the barbarian age.
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Thermal Night Vision Identification Game by MDMORROW @ 16 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Marc in BastropFor a game/contest, that's great! I don't doubt that some folks can interpret the scenes better than others - that's why this post exists. But it is also a simple reminder to not consider taking the shot unless y
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bill Oxner for OT moderator by Halfadozen @ 17 minutes 35 seconds ago

The OX man keeps it interesting in the OT for sure, but has very informative threads in other forums on this site.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: It's bad to the bone! by MDMORROW @ 18 minutes 2 seconds ago

legit setup right there bud!
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone seeing any nesting??? by bill oxner @ 18 minutes 10 seconds ago

Global warming. That are marching on Washington today to protest.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: HEY takewhatyoucan64 by majekman @ 19 minutes 33 seconds ago

Happy birthday man. Is the vino free flowing?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Storms tonight by Halfadozen @ 21 minutes 22 seconds ago

Got up at 4 this morning to throw a wild pig quarter on the smoker since it was supposed to be nasty here in Parker County around 2 this afternoon. Cold front came through, a lot of wind and temps dropped to 62*. Nothing on radar, wouldn't a gentle
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Tikka T3 22-250 W/ Leupold scope price drop by catman @ 23 minutes 52 seconds ago

Bump
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Load Development....... by RiverRider @ 25 minutes 5 seconds ago

I think that looks great. There's not a load there that WON'T work.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Storms tonight by colt.45 @ 26 minutes 36 seconds ago

Here in Hunt County at 3:46 Thunder Rolled , then some light rain..
Jump to new posts Re: Wilson Combat EDC X9 by TexFlip @ 28 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: maximus_flavius It's gonna be ammo picky, IMO. I highly doubt it.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: It's bad to the bone! by ImTheReasonDovesMourn @ 29 minutes 2 seconds ago

Congrats man. I'd like to check it out before I buy another scope.
Page 1 of 239 1 2 3 ... 238 239 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide