bill oxner 25455
facebook
Forum Stats
58387 Members
43 Forums
446522 Topics
5852745 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: its time! by NewGulf @ 37 seconds ago

Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Unique New Mexico antelope hunt by bswh @ 1 minute 58 seconds ago

For the 2016 season I have up to 9 Unitwide landowner antelope tags for muzzleloader antelope in unit 29 in southern NM along the Texas border. Unlike most private land antelope tags these are Unitwide allowing you to hunt this ranches private land a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: its time! by NewGulf @ 2 minutes 34 seconds ago

Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts WTS - Ruger AR-556 by FireNguns @ 2 minutes 48 seconds ago

For sale only. No trades Excellent condition, low round round Factory built Ruger AR-556 chambered in 5.56 FDE Magpul furniture, CAA grip, flip up rear sight, and one FDE PMAG included No box or anything. What is seen is what is included. $700 Pm o
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Hearing Protection Act by syncerus @ 2 minutes 54 seconds ago

Well, the additional weight of the suppressor out at the end of the barrel seems to help disproportionally, but the real win is that you get all of the benefits of the brake (recoil reduction), but none of the muzzle blast. It's really greatness.
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts 308/6.5 brass by BassCat'99 @ 3 minutes 39 seconds ago

can 308 btass be resized to 6.5 Creedmoor? If so is it worth while?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts "Less lethal" shotgun ammo for home defense by Palehorse @ 4 minutes 8 seconds ago

Let me ask for some opinions on something I am genuinely conflicted about. How do ya'll feel about using rubber buckshot or other "less lethal" ammo for the first round in a home defense shotgun? I always had the opinion that a person shoul
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by mrmo @ 4 minutes 29 seconds ago

restricted to quarters
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Whats a reasonable price to pay for a Doe ? by colt.45 @ 4 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cynikaltrackerHere's a question - since the doe hunts that a lot of people look for are typically just for harvesting meat, would you be apposed to going out on a small piece of property (lets say 25 acres) and shooting a doe? B
Off Topic
Just run a different AT. BFG all terrains suck in anything off the pavement. I've had to pull someone out who was stuck on wet grass on a little incline in their yard with those.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: welp, its march....guess what... by jshouse @ 5 minutes 52 seconds ago

Or kingwood...you got any old 34x32s? Heavy starch please...
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Is there more than one explanation? by Enter Standman @ 6 minutes 0 seconds ago

Ok, so I've torn down to the valve cover. Here are some pictures. Any observations are welcome, and needed!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: its time! by NewGulf @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Oil +12% by beaversnipe @ 6 minutes 18 seconds ago

U dont have to go that far Norman,ok will do
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Hearing Protection Act by Sneaky @ 6 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: syncerusOriginally Posted By: RiverRiderI have absolutely no interest in them, but I have much interest in rolling back all the oppression emanating from Washington DC. I felt the same way, RR, until I owned one. The .22 suppr
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Whats a reasonable price to pay for a Doe ? by don k @ 6 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cynikaltrackerHere's a question - since the doe hunts that a lot of people look for are typically just for harvesting meat, would you be apposed to going out on a small piece of property (lets say 25 acres) and shooting a doe? B
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Peppered Venison Tenderloin by udamdan @ 8 minutes 6 seconds ago

Served with Bacon wrapped asparagus
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: "Three Fingers of Glenmorangie." by Bullfrog @ 8 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: nsmikeWhats rough nowadays, is remembering when 25 year old Macallan was $90 a bottle, today it's $1200. A year ago it was about $950. This is why you wait till The Holidays and ask for it when the time comes from the in laws
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: its time! by NewGulf @ 9 minutes 52 seconds ago

Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Need some options for a buddy by cmorsch @ 10 minutes 7 seconds ago

aimpoint or trijicon
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: "Three Fingers of Glenmorangie." by nsmike @ 10 minutes 46 seconds ago

Whats rough nowadays, is remembering when 25 year old Macallan was $90 a bottle, today it's $1200. A year ago it was about $950.
Off Topic
Time for tires on the Beached Whale aka Ram 2500. As some saw last weekend, she gets stuck in her own pee, hence the name Beached Whale. Now here is the great debate… run the BFG All Terrain in a wider but not taller tire size, or stick with factory
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The I hate to admit it but I will thread.... by CRAnderson52 @ 11 minutes 28 seconds ago

Deathly afraid of roaches. Snakes, rats, spiders... All of those are fine but Katy bar the door if I lay eyes on a roach!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bandsaw Deer by mrmo @ 11 minutes 33 seconds ago

Photos
Jump to new posts What caused this on this mouflon Ewe? Ugly picture by don k @ 11 minutes 51 seconds ago

Page 1 of 359 1 2 3 ... 358 359 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide