SnakeWrangler 32543
facebook
Forum Stats
63285 Members
45 Forums
446408 Topics
6151807 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTB CZ 455 by fast88 @ 2 minutes 6 seconds ago

Iím purchasing a new one tomorrow so if you have one you want to be rid of let me know
Jump to new posts Re: WTB or trade for heavy barrel 10-22 by fast88 @ 2 minutes 33 seconds ago

Iím purchasing a new one tomorrow so if you have one you want to be rid of let me know
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Survey says: by colt.45 @ 4 minutes 33 seconds ago

Bigger Racks... Been several debates about HFvsLF. Ta me it's always been about the jeans. 1) Wranglers 2) Levis 3) Old Navy 4) other
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Alcohol and living past 90 by Creekrunner @ 8 minutes 34 seconds ago

Y'all heard of this stuff? >>> Desert Door Sotol
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: RAIN by dogcatcher @ 15 minutes 30 seconds ago

Ice on the way.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Zipper merge by Txduckman @ 18 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: topwater13Originally Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucksOriginally Posted By: topwater13It is proven to work....people refuse to let others merge however. It works well and utilizes 100% of the lanes available. Not that they are be
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ladies Figure Skating by Mud @ 19 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dogcatcher Too much wobble. Calibrate your aim please good sir.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower repair by Hooker @ 21 minutes 27 seconds ago

Sorry no help, However....... Stay away from any John Deere repair facility. JMO
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: RamseyNo vote here. Hero yes but does not qualify. My daughter is in ROTC but is not in the military until she finishes Officer Candadate School My daughter went through ROTC and is currently on Active Duty. ROTC cadets don't
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Spring turkey hunts! by Kenny K @ 23 minutes 51 seconds ago

what county are you in?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ladies Figure Skating by dogcatcher @ 26 minutes 20 seconds ago

non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Michelin 265/65/18 Takeoffs by heredeer @ 29 minutes 45 seconds ago

I'll take them PM sent
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Lifetime Hunting License by fencewire @ 30 minutes 45 seconds ago

My dad bought my son his when my son was 6... you donít have to wait until any certain age, could buy them whenever..
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Shedding time... by Simple Searcher @ 31 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SpartaFound a few singles and one set in Brady this weekend. However, most of the bucks I saw on foot still had their antlers. I'd say about 1 in 4 have dropped. Near Menard we are seeing sheds already, a month earlier than
Jump to new posts Re: wts/wtt Christensen Arms Ridgeline 300WM by Talisman @ 31 minutes 23 seconds ago

This still available?
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Finally got the rifle I've wanted since I was a kid by Bbear @ 38 minutes 20 seconds ago

I looked it up. It was a pre-64 Model 70 in 30 Newton. It was packaged with a Pre-64 in 270. Those two combined went for $1380.00 including the 'buyers premium'.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Shedding time... by BowsnRods @ 38 minutes 24 seconds ago

I have found a few from younger bucks
Jump to new posts Re: Deep thoughts- on caliber choices and shootability by patriot07 @ 41 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Tactical CowboyI thought I had to have a 6.5 whizzumbang to shoot past 150? What youíre saying is absolutely correct.. hell, a Glock won USPSA Limited Nationals this year, competing against custom 2011ís that cost 2-3x as much.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Aoudad at the same time. by heredeer @ 41 minutes 22 seconds ago

nice
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Clay Cooley by jsteve @ 41 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LazyjackOriginally Posted By: RedRangerHe has been around the car game since the 80's in D/FW area. He has an Auto Empire in D/FW area. He is a modern day success story He seems to be. I understand the car biz is the cash co
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ladies Figure Skating by Mud @ 42 minutes 32 seconds ago

Them chicks have some legs, no doubt. I guess the top heavy ones canít spin fast enough because there isnt a one in the group. Iím not a physics major, but Iím guessing the lower center of gravity makes for a better spin. Iíd prefer a bit more wobb
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Long range shooting with my kids by heredeer @ 42 minutes 58 seconds ago

Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: How to get a 5X5 from one sheet of plywood. by Tff caribou @ 43 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: passthruThat works. Or you can buy a 5x10 sheet and get two. I buy em 50x100 and get 200.
Originally Posted By: Big FitzOriginally Posted By: BuzzsawI wonder if anyone is shooting a "hunting" rifle? Heck yes! My Tikka 6.5 Creed is my hunting rifle used for tactical deer and hogs! 2Beez, you worried about that substandard am
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Income based repayment for student loans by Simple Searcher @ 44 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DocHortonOriginally Posted By: pdr55I wonder how much the GI bill would pay if I decided to go back for a degree? It pays almost $2000 a month for full time students if you were active duty. https://www.benefits.va.gov/GIBILL
Page 1 of 309 1 2 3 ... 308 309 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide