Txkiller 25258
facebook
Forum Stats
56463 Members
43 Forums
420397 Topics
5493040 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Vortex Viper PST Scope by bw94 @ 9 seconds ago

Ttt
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: FS Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308 package by robdawg14m @ 58 seconds ago

Up
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Your favorite bottled water by TXHOGSLAYER @ 1 minute 43 seconds ago

Whatever is available when I need one, otherwise the cheapest one.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Roots by Texas Dan @ 2 minutes 30 seconds ago

My dad was born in Texas, but his family was part of the great migration that came after the Civil War when it was common to find the letters "GTT" or Gone to Texas written on many doors across the southeastern region of the nation.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Alpine Vs Nubian ibex by Bowman24 @ 3 minutes 43 seconds ago

10-4. Thanks again for sharing, there truly are gorgeous.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Your favorite bottled water by Texas Dan @ 6 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Limacheck out the source on the label for Nestle! Dallas water supply! It brings to mind a survey that once found the best tasting water among many sources was that of New York City tap water.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Roots by Lazyjack @ 8 minutes 23 seconds ago

Wow, thanks for the stories and information. A little more detail on my story; I am third and/or forth generation Texan. My dad's parent were born in north Texas. My mom's grandparents were born in east Texas. My dad's great grandfather dropped th
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's on the smoker today? by Cast @ 8 minutes 31 seconds ago

Yep I speared it and pushed garlic in the holes.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by TXHOGSLAYER @ 8 minutes 51 seconds ago

Bounds and leaps
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Day Dove Hunts Breckenridge by Stompy @ 9 minutes 3 seconds ago

Lots of White wing moving in..$75 a day
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by SnakeWrangler @ 9 minutes 57 seconds ago

out of bounds
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by TXHOGSLAYER @ 10 minutes 17 seconds ago

Over and out
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How'd Y'all Learn to Cook? by SnakeWrangler @ 11 minutes 24 seconds ago

Started out from my mom and grandmother...then when I was 13 my mom went back to school to be a nurse...I would cook the evening meal one night and my sister would do the dishes...the next night we'd switch....we cooked a lot those couple years....th
Tall Tales & Yarns
Jump to new posts Re: Why does a chicken coup only have two doors? by texasag93 @ 11 minutes 53 seconds ago

Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Hog Hunting Rant by Double Naught Spy @ 16 minutes 19 seconds ago

Quote:I work at an outdoors store in the DFW area, and I love meeting other avid outdoors men. All I hear at work all day is how much hogs are destroying and overrunning anything and they are a pain in everyone's' [censored]. So I try to seize the da
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I sure miss,,,, by TXHOGSLAYER @ 16 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GUTITOriginally Posted By: TXHOGSLAYEROriginally Posted By: bill oxnerI don't think fist fights solve anything. I strenuously and respectfully disagree. It teaches one to defend themselves, face the consequences of their acti
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for hog hunting this weekend in Austin area by glens @ 17 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: turbogrillBoth. I don't having some meet but currently the freezer is full so no need for more hog meat. Why? Well, have a small place (100 acres) and don't mind, (if the hogs are running down by the creek) , that folks can pu
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Decoys by Moto382 @ 18 minutes 26 seconds ago

TTT
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 10,000 posts: Ain't I a celebrity yet? by TXHOGSLAYER @ 21 minutes 37 seconds ago

All 10,000 can't be from trying to sell a TV.
Open Hunting Discussion
Originally Posted By: therancherOriginally Posted By: La Longue Carabine CWD has been confirmed in this case by 2 different labs. This is a very serious problem. 40 animal transfers have been made in Texas from what is now an identified CWD infected
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Marlin Model 60 Rifles ?? by poisonivie @ 24 minutes 13 seconds ago

YouTube is your friend. I thought they were too hard to take apart too to I watched a video. Super easy. I've had many 60's and all were great
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by SnakeWrangler @ 24 minutes 36 seconds ago

dies are cast
Jump to new posts Beretta 9mm 92S by EBF @ 26 minutes 50 seconds ago

This is one of the police military trade-ins. These are the older style magazine release on the bottom of the grip. The newer Beretta 92 FS magazines have this additional nitch on them so magazines are easy to come by. The only differences the bases
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Remington Sendero by WildMatt84 @ 27 minutes 26 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How'd Y'all Learn to Cook? by Western @ 29 minutes 25 seconds ago

I read the directions on the side of the can My wife on the other hand could open a restaurant, she learned from her mom and granny for the most part.
Page 1 of 349 1 2 3 ... 348 349 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide