Txkiller 25018
facebook
Forum Stats
56066 Members
43 Forums
413173 Topics
5391478 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: official use only by dogcatcher @ 7 minutes 15 seconds ago

State and the feds own the highways I am pretty sure the 2 of them can make the rules however they want.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 9 minutes 9 seconds ago

fish on Friday
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hamilton gone by HillbillyDeluxe @ 14 minutes 43 seconds ago

Good move for the Rangers.....getting him for about 15% of what he would have cost a little over a year ago if my numbers are right? Especially for a team that desperately lacks power hitters.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: official use only by mrmo @ 19 minutes 58 seconds ago

I use them all the time if needed and traffic is light... with No problems.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by mrmo @ 22 minutes 15 seconds ago

lemon on fish
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 1/2 Beef for Sale - Kobe Bloodlines by mulie_mike @ 30 minutes 39 seconds ago

A long time ago I used to work in a Kobe steak house. Man I was spoiled. If you were closer I would have jumped on it
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Company videos by dogcatcher @ 52 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Boss HogYour video is very well made. I'm trying to start a company on the side doing aerial video production. I plan to market to realtors, construction companies, golf courses, ranches, and tons of other places...as soon a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 56 minutes 52 seconds ago

suck on lemon
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Company videos by Boss Hog @ Today at 12:30 AM

Your video is very well made. I'm trying to start a company on the side doing aerial video production. I plan to market to realtors, construction companies, golf courses, ranches, and tons of other places...as soon as the government (FAA) gets ou
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by Antler Addicts @ Today at 12:24 AM

disabilities really suck
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Nice big Bobcat harvested by Antler Addicts @ Today at 12:22 AM

Off Topic
It came a turd floater earlier,it's calm now. It's a little past midnight. I'm rocking out to Hagar's Standing Hampton on you tube. There's only one way to Rock!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Another oilfield casualty by dogcatcher @ Today at 12:17 AM

During the last bust we bought stuff dirt cheap, held on to it a while and made some decent money. But "stuff" like travel trailers and pickups are dead weight investments. that is unless you can get dirt cheap, and that isn't happening.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Caption this by Navasot @ Today at 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: PayneNav's Argentina doppelganger http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger Were do you get this stuff....I said surly that's not a real word.. WRONG
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Caption this by Navasot @ Today at 12:07 AM

53Gp
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Company videos by KC @ Today at 12:03 AM

Just google "Seymour Skinner"...
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts What's the dog policy on a hunting lease? by Gone to Texas @ Today at 12:01 AM

By dog policy I mean a random dog showing up on your trail cam. I have what looks to be a khaki dog on my trail cam. It's hard to tell if it's wild or not. The pictures are too far away to tell if it has a collar. I would sure hate to shoot a neighb
Off Topic
Si
Exotic Hunting
Had a great sit this afternoon. We saw a lot of game. Hope to catch a big boy or two out moving in the am!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Trooper goes all Chuck Norris on biker by Navasot @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: pegasaurusOriginally Posted By: bucksnbass357Originally Posted By: mrmoPSA: Don't run from the Police and you have no problems..... Amazing the way that works. Ding Ding Ding Winner!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Would anyone be interested in………. by cibolo @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Does he have any family in San Antonio? Would he maybe like to go fishing or just get out in the country for some fresh air and a change of scenery? I am going to be at a skeet shoot my customer puts on to raise money for MS in New Braunfels May 2n
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: meet our new family by Hogman4127 @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Wal, might be headed to Houston sooner than I Thought.If you need me to pick up/drop off let me know. Waiting on test results to know for sure.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: official use only by Duck_Hunter @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

They're for writing tickets and catching bad guys. In some states, state highways have the same things you're talking about that are public use and they usually work fine (and some have almost an access road for those using them). I agree, if it'
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mosquitos by Duck_Hunter @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Here is an article from a university bug professor (and it seems pretty in-depth and balanced but I haven't read the whole thing): http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100721/full/466432a.html
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Larue tactical 1" scope mount by westexhunt @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

I have one I might let go. I have no 1" scopes that I use anymore. Will get specs. Edited. It's SPR 1.93 With two QD throw levers.
Page 1 of 369 1 2 3 ... 368 369 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide