sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30959
facebook
Forum Stats
61139 Members
46 Forums
416557 Topics
5757086 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How far will you drive for a meal...... by dogcatcher @ 1 minute 34 seconds ago

Used to be we would drive an hour to hour and half, or 75 to 100 miles to some of our favorite places. Not so much today, all places are handicap accessible, but the accessibility sometimes is so bad, that if the meal is free it wouldn't be worth d
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Feeders for sale by hunt-n-agg @ 1 minute 55 seconds ago

Ttt
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts NEW MEXICO AOUDAD HUNTS by bswh @ 4 minutes 53 seconds ago

The deadline for applying in NM for the 2017-18 season is fast approaching. We still have room to apply a few more hunters for Aoudad. Our season runs the month of February. We offer these hunts in several packages from fully outfitted 5 day hunts
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Colorado Mule Deer with landowner Tag and 5 star lodging by CitySlickerHunter @ 5 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NMGWAnybody get any more info., on this??? Not a word......
Hunting Gear
Jump to new posts Re: Moultree trail cams by deerhunter1956 @ 6 minutes 37 seconds ago

I gave up on Moultrie and went with the Browning trail cams. I have one that I have been using for three year the other two years with no problems.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Third Annual THF Hunter's Rifle Challenge. Feb 25 2017 by FiremanJG @ 6 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KRoyal The lever action stage is definitely a keeper like 2beez said took me back to when I was kid hunting with a 22 open sights. Very cool. I'm a genius.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
up
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: smoker? by BDB @ 8 minutes 6 seconds ago

My son is a welder and were in the process of making up 3 offset smokers now. I got the 20" pipe to make all 3 for $40 bucks. We got the rest of the steel from Eagle. I'll post some pics when were done with them.
Jump to new posts Re: Blinds/Towers/Feeders by my2071111 @ 8 minutes 20 seconds ago

up
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Trailer Ramps by my2071111 @ 8 minutes 45 seconds ago

up
Jump to new posts Re: Blind Base by my2071111 @ 9 minutes 9 seconds ago

up
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How far will you drive for a meal...... by HillbillyDeluxe @ 9 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CastI've ridden from Rhome to Meers, OK twice and drove up there once. The food is worth it. Only 165 miles one way. Been to Meers many times. Good stuff!
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: ATN firmware update by Double Naught Spy @ 11 minutes 24 seconds ago

LOL, the consumer does not care about the internal strife of a company.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Third Annual THF Hunter's Rifle Challenge. Feb 25 2017 by Txhillbilly @ 14 minutes 44 seconds ago

Sounds like everyone had a great time. One of these days I hope I can make it to one.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How far will you drive for a meal...... by Cast @ 16 minutes 17 seconds ago

I've ridden from Rhome to Meers, OK twice and drove up there once. The food is worth it. Only 165 miles one way.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Brangus heifer by rackjudge @ 17 minutes 18 seconds ago

Sold pending pick up
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Final CFA attempt this AM by Barny Topwater @ 19 minutes 41 seconds ago

Hey! Chit, apply at VMI, a little known general named Patton started out there, might be an opening to the Point
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Flying back home this morning by Cast @ 20 minutes 18 seconds ago

Cmon home bud. Your own kids will be annoying you soon.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Flagpole questions... by blackcoal @ 20 minutes 21 seconds ago

Saw a fellow mount a "stirrup" in concrete base and ran a bolt through the stirrup and another pin to hold the pole up. He would pull the pin and lay the pole over on the ground.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bill Paxton. Dead at 61 by 603Country @ 22 minutes 38 seconds ago

He was a good actor. And...it's sobering that so many people younger than me are dying.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bill Paxton. Dead at 61 by kry226 @ 24 minutes 40 seconds ago

That's too bad.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: smoker? by MacDaddy21 @ 25 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LonestarCobraI would go for a stick burner or a Green Egg or Primo. I have the egg and a good friend has the Primo. I am actually thinking of getting a Primo, I like the features of the oval shape better. I have an electric Mast
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Flying back home this morning by blackcoal @ 25 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NewGulfAnd there's a kid in here about 10 years who needs his @$% completely torn off. I wouldn't put up with this at all damn it's bad. Kids never acted bad around Paladin !! Relax, you are coming home. There is flooding
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How far will you drive for a meal...... by 603Country @ 25 minutes 44 seconds ago

It's about an hour to Waco from here, and that's a drive we'll take every now and then for a special meal.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How far will you drive for a meal...... by Roll-Tide @ 25 minutes 44 seconds ago

Thats commitment i will drive maybe an hour
Page 1 of 275 1 2 3 ... 274 275 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide