sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30571
facebook
Forum Stats
60457 Members
45 Forums
475995 Topics
6244083 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts west texas geese / cranes shot size by throckmorton_hunter @ 23 seconds ago

Heading to Lubbock tomorrow to hunt . What size shot are you seeing ? I am hearing BB or 2's . Do I need to shoot 3 in or can I get away with 2 3/4
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 223 kill a deer? by therancher @ 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nogalus PrairieOriginally Posted By: redchevyOriginally Posted By: Nogalus PrairieOriginally Posted By: redchevyIts always fun to have someone tell you something you've done for 2/3's of your life cant be done. Another straw
Optics
Jump to new posts Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is January 4th by gr8fuldoug @ 48 seconds ago

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is January 4th. We will choose 6 very lucky winners. 3 folks will each receive a Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 Dead-Hold BDC Riflescope #VHS-4307 and 3 folks will receive a Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44 - VMR-1 MO
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Cooking duck... by gitthanet @ 1 minute 52 seconds ago

^^^^ I smoke whole birds....even smoked ringers are edible.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Savage LRP 6.5 Creedmoor, Vortex Viper 6-24x50 by MGS82 @ 2 minutes 30 seconds ago

Rifle is only thing left. TTT
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Freer, hunting in the rain. by Elkhunter49 @ 3 minutes 0 seconds ago

Man I Love It. Charlie Dog is a stone cold killer without a doubt. That's my kind of hunting buddy right there.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Another Nice Muley by Theringworm @ 3 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mulie_mikeIt sure has dkershen. Everyone I've talked to has said them same. Agree 100%. Up until yesterday, I had not seen a single mule deer buck the entire year but one. This cold front and the ramp up of the rut has them
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Stranded on Tawakoni - anyone out here? by Cochise @ 3 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BigPigCall 911, they should have a rescue boat or will send the GW who will tow you in I gave him the number to the warden who is likely on the lake right now. Not to mention if he's hunting where I think he is hunting he is a
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Scat Help. What is it? by swmays @ 4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Both DMan and I will be scouring our places for Persimmons. I hope to find some, though I haven't in 15 years. Going to take some Pooh pics too... We are both in North Central Tx.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 223 kill a deer? by therancher @ 5 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: txtrophy85Originally Posted By: therancherOriginally Posted By: txtrophy85What about a .222? Where is the love for that? How about the .221 fireball? A .22 hornet is a deer killing machine for sure, it's just about where yo
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A Christmas Carol For Cat Lovers by SnakeWrangler @ 5 minutes 51 seconds ago

The look on that cats face says "just wait til you go to sleep...."
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Beginner Equipment List by Volfy @ 5 minutes 53 seconds ago

For me, one main reason for getting into reloading is reduced power loads. When I first got my oldest into rifle shooting, he was very recoil sensitive and apprehensive about pulling the trigger on anything above .223rem. Being able to download to
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 04 Yamaha Rhino 660 by Brandon123 @ 6 minutes 21 seconds ago

04 Yamaha Rhino 660 4x4 Runs great $3250 obo Text me at 254-459-258four
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: THF pop-up ads by Kahuna @ 6 minutes 47 seconds ago

We never!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Special Buck by RightTurnTaxidermy @ 7 minutes 56 seconds ago

Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Alabama Damascus and California Buckeye hunter by Glockman @ 7 minutes 57 seconds ago

I really like the design.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: First custom build - APR by MDMORROW @ 8 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WrecklessRanch Originally Posted By: MDMORROWgood job on that pronghorn. How far of a shot? Thank you! Not that far. We stalked to about 150 yds. Good job either way. A good shot is a good shot.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts A Christmas Carol For Cat Lovers by BayouGuy @ 8 minutes 34 seconds ago

Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Success at the Pitchfork by RightTurnTaxidermy @ 9 minutes 26 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: THF pop-up ads by mrmo @ 9 minutes 35 seconds ago

them fisher people infected us again.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 99 Club Car gas golf cart by Brandon123 @ 11 minutes 13 seconds ago

Runs great with aluminum bed. Asking $2750 Text me at 254-459-258four
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Memories from 1977 by mrmo @ 11 minutes 40 seconds ago

Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Daily 28ga semi-auto by varmintslayer @ 13 minutes 24 seconds ago

Sounds Good Booner1!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: " The Sneak" Par Deux by RedSnake @ 13 minutes 25 seconds ago

Awesome pic
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Up
Page 1 of 382 1 2 3 ... 381 382 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide