bill oxner 28145
facebook
Forum Stats
58973 Members
45 Forums
456071 Topics
5981084 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTB AR Lower by bar-d @ 4 minutes 55 seconds ago

Hump day
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Sightmark 5x Magnifier by bar-d @ 5 minutes 20 seconds ago

Hump day
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Undefeated Little League by SnakeWrangler @ 6 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wacorustyI learned that I still have a loud mouth
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: How to get a good smoke ring and bark on brisket? by Bradgrace @ 6 minutes 54 seconds ago

I think it might be phosphate that some of the competition guys use for the crazy smoke ring.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ordering online by wacorusty @ 9 minutes 14 seconds ago

I bet I buy 90% of stuff I'm not worried about returning from Amazon. It's extremely easy and fast.
Off Topic
I used it.....good deal!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Undefeated Little League by wacorusty @ 11 minutes 2 seconds ago

I learned that I still have a loud mouth
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New ICE Facility At Alvarado by SnakeWrangler @ 11 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hetmanJust trying to see how many peeps can be banned in one post - nope not falling for it
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Another Great Hunt by dgilbert @ 14 minutes 50 seconds ago

Quote: I had no idea how I was going to get him out of there It took me a long time to figure that out, but it's not easy by no means.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Day one of Fire recruit class. Pure greatness! by Western @ 15 minutes 49 seconds ago

Played golf with a Grapevine fireman yesterday, friend of my nephews and seemed to be a good fella. He was saying "firefighting" is about the last thing they do anymore, paramedic calls being number one.
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Hackberry Skinner by Elkhunter49 @ 17 minutes 7 seconds ago

I agree with your profile comment Mike, it's about perfect!
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Little EDC by Elkhunter49 @ 18 minutes 52 seconds ago

Very nice Mike, I like that one!
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: non resident mule deer applications by BOBO the Clown @ 19 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: riflemanI'll let you know when I'm 80 and finally draw a strip tag. Think I'll be 92. Good friend did draw a res Unit 1 archery elk
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Season priorities by Elkhunter49 @ 20 minutes 6 seconds ago

I love to hunt Exotics every summer and I normally dove hunt several times as well. I try to get out and photograph some WT every fall/winter as well.
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Flight conditioned quail by poisonivie @ 20 minutes 59 seconds ago

Let us know when you figure out what your charge is?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New ICE Facility At Alvarado by hetman @ 23 minutes 36 seconds ago

Just trying to see how many peeps can be banned in one post - nope not falling for it
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Any Sure Fire Remedies for Owls in an Enclosed Blind by DQ Kid @ 23 minutes 53 seconds ago

Good stuff, any type deterrents such has putting mothballs in, hawk type models perched on the top, etc.? I do plan on cleaning it out and trying to lock down the windows.
Off Topic
"The Hazlewood Act is a State of Texas benefit that provides qualified Veterans, spouses, and dependent children with an education benefit of up to 150 hours of tuition exemption, including most fee charges, at public institutions of higher educ
Off Topic
Morning all
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Eastern Cape by Elkhunter49 @ 25 minutes 18 seconds ago

That Eland is a beast. It would hurt to leave 800-900 pounds of Eland meat there but that's how it goes. Thanks for sharing your photos. Elk
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts FS/ Remington Sendero sfII 264 win mag with leupold! by Rockin L Concrete @ 26 minutes 31 seconds ago

I have a like new Remington Sendero sfII chambered in 264 win mag for sale! The rifle will come with a 1 piece DNZ 30mm mount and 28 once fired nosler brass and what nosler ammo I have for it! It has a Leupold vx-3 4.5x14x50 30 mm tube with the B&
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Time to roll yer butt's out of bed on this Wednesday THF! by bill oxner @ 27 minutes 16 seconds ago

Morning.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ordering online by whitewing maniac @ 27 minutes 35 seconds ago

Update on Lowe's. They call me yesterday around 3 saying my order is in, I tell them I cancelled it, they have no clue. Told them I will be there after work. Pick up the wife and head up there. Long story short, we will have sink and faucet install
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Big Snake? by postoak @ 28 minutes 14 seconds ago

I'd be willing to bet that forced perspective isn't much in play here because of the way we can see the concrete under them. The man appears to be no more than about 1' behind the snake. The man could be only 5'4" but I think that snake is 7'
Page 1 of 310 1 2 3 ... 309 310 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide