sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30376
facebook
Forum Stats
59818 Members
45 Forums
468406 Topics
6143541 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What is this? (out of Dad's gun closet) by hetman @ 50 seconds ago

it has to be a range finder or gen 1 0r 2 night vision. if you can power it up you will have your answer
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Testing / New Member by TX.Hunter.K.Lewis @ 1 minute 42 seconds ago

Testing again..
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Wooly Booger by onlysmith&wesson @ 2 minutes 6 seconds ago

Here's a double: It happens a lot, shoot one, they scatter and one or two stop when they think they're hid.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts deer density by fishbait @ 3 minutes 1 second ago

Have other hunters noticed their deer dwindling down in your area especially does? The process here in Tex. in my county P&W issues doe permits by acreage based on surveys. You could have only have 3 does on 100 acres and P&W issues a permit
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts Testing / New Member by TX.Hunter.K.Lewis @ 3 minutes 57 seconds ago

Test
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by hunting.nut @ 4 minutes 56 seconds ago

Bulb was dim
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Annual Flu Shot Poll by majekman @ 5 minutes 38 seconds ago

No way.....I've gotten 2 flu shots in last 20yrs. Both times I've gotten sick as a dog. Last one I got 10yrs ago I got very sick with flu like symptoms and ended up in hospital with really bad pneumonia 3 weeks after shot. Coincidence? Maybe. But I d
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts 140" Big Clean 8pt - $2,750 by Cavemanwildlife @ 5 minutes 54 seconds ago

Hunt for this big clean 8pt that I estimate to be in the low 140's. $2,750 Hunt will be 2 days/2 nights and includes meals, lodging and guide fees. If unsuccessful then we will extend the days or reschedule at no additional charge. 400 acres near Sa
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: East can't grow a ghost pepper PAN by whitewing maniac @ 7 minutes 8 seconds ago

Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: The Spike Debate, I'm calling this one Duece. by sar67 @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

Get him out of the gene pool asap!
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT, Briley 'Side Kick' Chamber Inserts (Tube Set). by P_102 @ 14 minutes 15 seconds ago

Bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rise and shine THF it's FRIDAY!!!!! by decook @ 15 minutes 52 seconds ago

Glad it's friday. High stress week for me.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: German Shepherd free to good home by Western @ 16 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: USAGood for you for drawing a line in the sand. Wish more people would do the same. And not just taking him to the pound
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rise and shine THF it's FRIDAY!!!!! by bucksnbass357 @ 17 minutes 25 seconds ago

Good Morning.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger Single Nine LNIB for Sale by MortgageMan @ 20 minutes 22 seconds ago

Still available. Might take $425 if I don't have to drive very far.
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Need a suggestion for a very odd project by Texas Dan @ 21 minutes 55 seconds ago

Thanks for the replies. There is a home along my drive to my lease that has a nice looking floating duck house on their pond. It seems like they haven't had any ducks in some time and may no longer be using it. I think I'll leave a note on their gat
Jump to new posts Re: Wooly Booger by onlysmith&wesson @ 23 minutes 42 seconds ago

I've killed 10-12 hogs, and only actually weighed one. It was 182. Every one in camp estimating between 140-150. Shown here: The one hanging in the original post was way bigger and put a big strain on my hand winch.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Northface Terra 35 and Kammok Roo Hammock w/ Bug Net by Burk @ 23 minutes 53 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: Wooly Booger by Chief Joe @ 24 minutes 51 seconds ago

Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: help shooting ducks by Charlie817 @ 25 minutes 24 seconds ago

Sight picture.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: This Duece is a Trophy for us. by Chief Joe @ 25 minutes 53 seconds ago

Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Sig Ultra by dwid45 @ 26 minutes 45 seconds ago

TTT
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Coast Waterfowl....Airboat Redfishing by TxDuck24 @ 29 minutes 56 seconds ago

Cast and blast special for November and December 225$ a person!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Annual Flu Shot Poll by Texas Dan @ 30 minutes 42 seconds ago

Somewhat surprising that so many report never getting one. I doubled down this year and got both flu and neumonia shots.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: The Spike Debate, I'm calling this one Duece. by decook @ 31 minutes 16 seconds ago

Sausage ingredients. This is no yearling. I'm guessing 4 to 5 age based on muscle build and head profile but he doesn't have the shoulder hump. Could be the way he is posture though. First on the list.
Page 1 of 341 1 2 3 ... 340 341 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide