Txkiller 25258
facebook
Forum Stats
56679 Members
43 Forums
423823 Topics
5538579 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: could you live without... by Stub @ 33 seconds ago

Yes
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Taneycomo by Stub @ 1 minute 55 seconds ago

Looks like a great place, be sure and post pics when you get back
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 700 upgrade suggestions? by FiremanJG @ 4 minutes 17 seconds ago

So you're shooting only 20 rounds and cleaning it every time? That is a big problem. About round 20 you get it good and fouled and ruin it by cleaning it. Try letting it go without cleaning it after every range trip. Chad and I let our go for hundr
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Best thing your dad taught you by takewhatyoucan64 @ 14 minutes 55 seconds ago

life is all about the forks in the road, never look back once you commit.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Trip to the lease.... by kry226 @ 39 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JCBOriginally Posted By: dlrz71Originally Posted By: kry226Camel nose looks ancient. I need to go see when I first got pics of her but she is 4 or 5 this season I believe. I first saw her 3 years ago and figure she was a
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: One on the hit list in KS by kry226 @ 46 minutes 22 seconds ago

Probably needs another year. Not really, great buck and best of luck. I cannot wait until I start getting pics from my baddy back in KS.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Bought land, set up camera, voila....deer! by kry226 @ 48 minutes 36 seconds ago

Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Suppressed hog hunting 8 down by DrifterAT @ Today at 04:24 AM

Excellent video!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by mrmo @ Today at 04:18 AM

bedding of roses
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Any exotic hunts around Austin? by H5Patrick @ Today at 03:06 AM

Forget all of them! A couple of hours away is the H5 Trophy Ranches. Let me know what you want, and we can make it the best experience of your life.
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: H5 Trophy Ranches!!! by H5Patrick @ Today at 03:02 AM

Come on now!!! I know someone wants to give H5 a shot! Holler at me!
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: 130" - 150" Whitetail for $3500 not many left!!! by H5Patrick @ Today at 03:00 AM

Anyone interested in making a deal? Let me know!
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a group axis doe hunt by H5Patrick @ Today at 02:59 AM

Holler at me, I'll bet we can make you a hell of a deal you can't refuse at H5!
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Few Summer Trophy Axis Hunts Available!!! by H5Patrick @ Today at 02:57 AM

bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ Today at 02:06 AM

feathers for bedding
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 CO group elk hunt. by Sneaky @ Today at 02:02 AM

Sounds wonderful. Can't wait to get back up there. There's always next year.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 700 upgrade suggestions? by BoltVanderhuge @ Today at 01:59 AM

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Originally Posted By: nsmikeCheck the muzzle make sure it's properly crowned, a sight nick or lack of symetry could cause your problems, if it's fine then do the stock. The muzzle is crowned, no flaws visible
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by HuntnFly67 @ Today at 01:50 AM

Chickens have feathers
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Gave the Grendel the night off.... by ImTheReasonDovesMourn @ Today at 01:38 AM

....so I could do some pig plinking with the 300blk. I know the pic sucks but I wasn't in the mood for piggy glamour shots at 1:30 in the morning. Yall know the deal.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Colt Combat Elite 1911 by Feelin' Lucky @ Today at 01:10 AM

Colt Combat Elite 1911 in 45 acp, 2 mags. I've put probably 400-500 rounds through this flawlessly. I still have original box and paperwork I'm sure. Just gotta look for it. I'll throw in some 45 acp for buyer. Need it gone before the weekend. $800ob
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ABC by beaversnipe @ Today at 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: bigbob_ftwReal country is dead. Yep, all about $$$mand skinny jeans nowadays
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Bought land, set up camera, voila....deer! by kshorthairs @ Today at 12:59 AM

Awesome!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ Today at 12:57 AM

eggs before chickens
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Finished a couple birds. by kshorthairs @ Today at 12:57 AM

Very NICE Job!!!!!
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil Lion # 2... by SheepHunter @ Today at 12:51 AM

Originally Posted By: therancherOriginally Posted By: SheepHunterOriginally Posted By: therancherOriginally Posted By: wilhuntThe CECIL situation is to close to a "CANNED HUNT". Really. Most African hunts and north american "wild&
Page 1 of 416 1 2 3 ... 415 416 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide