sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30812
facebook
Forum Stats
60855 Members
45 Forums
412974 Topics
5752659 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I said it... And it happened by SnakeWrangler @ 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TexFlipStay safe. Works the same way here. Someone says "sure is slow" next thing you know you're balls to the wall, a-holes and elbows. Be careful out there Sir! Continued prayers for your dad....
On the road in Texas
Jump to new posts Re: Lum's vs Coopers (Junction BBQ) by don k @ 3 minutes 20 seconds ago

Rancher. if you ever want to know what real BBQ is supposed to taste like go to Heavys in Hondo. On Hwy. 90 in the middle of town. You will throw rocks at all the others after eating there. In fact the Wife and I dined there yesterday. Outstanding
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New Mercedes Benz by SnakeWrangler @ 3 minutes 55 seconds ago

Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Fiberglass tank blind by tjshockler @ 4 minutes 16 seconds ago

Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Florida fishing at its best by BMowatt @ 4 minutes 22 seconds ago

TTT
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts WTS/WTT Savage Model 116 WW 30-06 with Leupold VX3 by TheMic @ 4 minutes 37 seconds ago

This is a Savage Weather Warrior Model 116 in 30-06 with scope, stainless steel barrel with the hinged floor plate, accu-stock, and accu-trigger. The stock has been dura coated by a gentleman in Plano, TX. Comes with Leupold VX-3 3.5X10X50mm Scope in
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My 600 lbs Life by DPirates80 @ 5 minutes 40 seconds ago

I would not want to be the one who has to bathe her. I guess you just get a pressure washer and hose er down..?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Pudge and Bagwell make the HOF by DPirates80 @ 7 minutes 47 seconds ago

I'm just glad baseball is trying to stay a more purer sport. NFL players get away with steroid abuse so easily. Hell, even Olympian track runners take d-bol and others to gain a physical advantage. I know they still get away with the PED's in the MLB
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: F150 Ecoboost 4" AFE Exhaust - $250 by Brian R. @ 9 minutes 12 seconds ago

Up
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Ruger New Model Blackhawk 357, SS, 6-1/2" by PKnTX @ 10 minutes 13 seconds ago

Thursday up.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 3 go pro w/accessories by BMowatt @ 10 minutes 21 seconds ago

Offers?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rise and shine time THF! by mikeydon @ 10 minutes 47 seconds ago

Good mourning,The good LORD has let me get up one more time
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Using Bulk Feed Trailers? by Txhunter65 @ 12 minutes 12 seconds ago

I pull bulk feed trailer with my 1/2 ton with 3.5 tons of feed but I'm very fortunate I only have to drive about 4 miles from the feed store to my lease and I take it very easy. I would not pull it if I had to drive much further than I do.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Poll: Millennials lack basic survival skills by glens @ 12 minutes 23 seconds ago

Millennials= ButtHurt Snowflakes
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Basic Welding Class?... by glens @ 13 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 2Beez Don't PM Chickenman
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Gravity feeders and keeping hogs out by baconluvr @ 14 minutes 2 seconds ago

Any of you have any magic practices you use other than the height? Cows can be a problem too I was thinking about making one with a much smaller spout so only a deer could get their mouth in there vs the moo moos. Also b/c I'm a huge dummy. Can
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My 600 lbs Life by takewhatyoucan64 @ 15 minutes 45 seconds ago

just shoot that thing
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My 600 lbs Life by RedRanger @ 18 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TXHOGSLAYERI thought the title was my 600 pound wife. I was going to offer my condolences. Here is Capt. Guts
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: My new blind by TEXASLEFTY @ 20 minutes 44 seconds ago

Great idea!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My 600 lbs Life by DPirates80 @ 20 minutes 52 seconds ago

Try watching it while eating popeyes...it'll make you want to put that leg down real fast.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rise and shine time THF! by Pope&Young @ 21 minutes 23 seconds ago

Good Morning
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rise and shine time THF! by DPirates80 @ 23 minutes 21 seconds ago

Morning, time to start a pot of coffee
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger SRC9 and sig Mosquito FS/FT by Hartca @ 24 minutes 15 seconds ago

Up. Thanks for the offer but looking for bolts or semi autos. Will trade 2-1.
Bump
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 NWTF Browning Silver Hunter 1 of 1000 made 12ga FT by Hartca @ 25 minutes 21 seconds ago

Up
Page 1 of 389 1 2 3 ... 388 389 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide