Txkiller 24718
facebook
Forum Stats
55365 Members
41 Forums
403662 Topics
5251705 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 1 minute 52 seconds ago

dwindling to kindling
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: 2011 Lifted Toyota Tacoma - $28,900 by McKinney @ 2 minutes 5 seconds ago

ttt
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Fannin County Property by Cappy_TX @ 2 minutes 58 seconds ago

If you or someone you may know is looking for a rural N TX larger home with property, this might be it. 56 acres with fishing, hunting and dog training waters. http://www.landwatch.com/Fannin-County-Texas-Fa…/…/289325191
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: your first car? by kry226 @ 5 minutes 7 seconds ago

1971 Volkswagen Super Beetle. Primer Brown.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by MeanGreen85 @ 6 minutes 15 seconds ago

Resources are dwindling
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Good Comedy Club in Dallas? by TxAggie10 @ 6 minutes 27 seconds ago

"Four Day Weekend" in Fort Worth. It was good, went a few weeks ago http://fourdayweekend.com
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by Choctaw @ 6 minutes 40 seconds ago

pool our resources
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 6mm Creedmoor by dee @ 6 minutes 47 seconds ago

Well I have some 105 hybrids headed my way so I think I'll just try the IMR 4350 out first. 6xc seems to be really close in case capacity and has a load listed for varget which would be a great option since I have a lot on hand. I'm going to get in c
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Live Mt Lion in trap by Choctaw @ 8 minutes 1 second ago

Strange place for an Intex pool ladder.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Vortex Viper scope for sale by Temple @ 8 minutes 14 seconds ago

Ttt
Outfitters & Guides
We just took over this place a few months ago made a bunch of improvements and fired up the lodge and the hog hunts already having success. A bit of a drive 3.5 hours north of Dallas but if it's what you're looking for then it might be worth it for
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: training a lab by Buzzsaw @ 9 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: maximumintensityretrieverOriginally Posted By: PittstateI am pretty sure that the new Water Dog DVD addresses the use of an E-Collar. If not, Ten Minute Retriever book did. The OP asked a question and I gave my opinion based on
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Hamilton County by TxAggie10 @ 9 minutes 57 seconds ago

There is a crook of a lease manager running around Hamilton county. His first name is Scott, don't recall his last name at the moment. Be on the lookout!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Built my first AR by SniperRAB @ 9 minutes 58 seconds ago

Man I dig that Sapper That needs a few Whiskey Dents in it!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 11 minutes 40 seconds ago

golf pasture pool
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Built my first AR by Pitchfork Predator @ 12 minutes 6 seconds ago

Outstanding build my friend.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: steel targets by DStroud @ 12 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FiremanJGHave you ever actually used that setup beyond a hundred yards? Yep that setup would not last long with a lot of 400 plus shooting...... Or my sons friends blasting at 250 with AK's.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Ruger M77 MKII 280 stainless skeleton by FireNguns @ 13 minutes 15 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Leupold Vx-3 6.5-20x50 LR scope by FireNguns @ 13 minutes 37 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: Trijicon RMR by dwid45 @ 14 minutes 2 seconds ago

TTT
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by MeanGreen85 @ 14 minutes 10 seconds ago

Clubs for golf
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Advice on Which Breed to Get by SSS Ranch @ 14 minutes 11 seconds ago

I've had nearly every type of bird dog, I love the English pointers for there work ethic, energy level and personality. The reason I like the wirehair I got is she not quite is wound up as a pointer but she has a better personality(not as skittish) b
Jump to new posts Re: ND3x50 Green Laser by dwid45 @ 14 minutes 30 seconds ago

TTT
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Live Mt Lion in trap by d.g.ruff @ 15 minutes 3 seconds ago

That's cool. I've never even caught a bobcat in a live trap. Plenty of feral cats, skunks, possums and coons, though.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Removing a broken bolt from an exhaust manifold by pegasaurus @ 16 minutes 46 seconds ago

Have mig welded a nut onto a stud before.
Page 1 of 491 1 2 3 ... 490 491 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide