Txkiller 24499
facebook
Forum Stats
54817 Members
41 Forums
398122 Topics
5169158 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: ChoctawOriginally Posted By: txshntrI just might go grab me one...or two I'm going to need a 12 pack at least. Yolo!
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: SBR Engraving in Plano area? by Greg @ 25 seconds ago

Bingo!
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Black Widow by SWtexashunter @ 36 seconds ago

That's crazy, good thing he is okay! I havent seen a black widow in my life
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: ChoctawQuote:I have spent a good bit of time behind Doors with both State and Federal Entities of the Judicial system. So I do have a good bit of Education as far as what and how things are done. Both Good and Bad. In what rol
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: txshntrI just might go grab me one...or two You go boy!!
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: txshntrI just might go grab me one...or two I'm going to need a 12 pack at least.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: family plan @ taxidermist! by SowHntr @ 1 minute 11 seconds ago

Nice! What state?
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
1. Hornady 25 cal sst 100 ct. $30.00 + ship 2. Nolser accubond 30 cal 308 spitzer 50 ct. $30.00+ship 3. Federal factory 308 168 grain Sierra Gameking 20 ct. $30.00 FTF 4.RCBS 25-06 2 die set brand new $35.00+ship 5. Hornady die bushing 2 pack $15.0
Off Topic
Quote:I have spent a good bit of time behind Doors with both State and Federal Entities of the Judicial system. So I do have a good bit of Education as far as what and how things are done. Both Good and Bad. In what role, Jester?
Off Topic
I just might go grab me one...or two
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Boatload of fur today!! by billyhunt @ 3 minutes 46 seconds ago

Oh, I have that many under my feeder you can have cause all I do anymore is just live trap em and the bobcats LOVE them!!!
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts .22LR for a child's Xmas gift. by TXHOGSLAYER @ 3 minutes 46 seconds ago

In the spirit of the season, I would like to send a 333 pack of .22LR to the child of someone that has had a hard time finding it. Please do not ask for it if you don't need it/ don't have a child etc.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cowboys............can they, will they??? by Western @ 3 minutes 49 seconds ago

Whens the last time you saw Dallas bring in the 2nd string? Been alllooong time.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I need a deer/ turkey gun by SWtexashunter @ 3 minutes 56 seconds ago

Will do, thanks RC
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cowboys............can they, will they??? by dlrz71 @ 4 minutes 27 seconds ago

How bout dem Cowboys!!!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Age this buck by postoak @ 4 minutes 58 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cowboys............can they, will they??? by Arakansascat777 @ 4 minutes 59 seconds ago

42-zip, can the haters say division champs ?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cowboys............can they, will they??? by Stoney @ 5 minutes 31 seconds ago

BOOM
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: South Texas quail by Pointer @ 7 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bill oxnerI just got a first hand report from the Jones Ranch. Paul S. found 16 coveys today, 15 of them pointed, all by young dogs. Thanks for the report, Bill. I was hoping you could come forth with a story or something.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Albino Raccoon by dkershen @ 7 minutes 5 seconds ago

Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Boatload of fur today!! by billyhunt @ 7 minutes 9 seconds ago

Man o man back in the 70s like said above that r tail was worth some bucks
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: txshntrOriginally Posted By: JesterGrin_1Yes Law Enforcement has to gain my Trust on an individual basis. And there is a huge difference. Law Enforcement has Power to be used correctly or incorrectly. I will not go into what I
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cowboys............can they, will they??? by Guy @ 7 minutes 45 seconds ago

Bad day for cowboy haters...
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Duck decoys by Moto382 @ 8 minutes 3 seconds ago

Avian X all the way!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cowboys............can they, will they??? by txshntr @ 8 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WesternOriginally Posted By: StoneyOriginally Posted By: WesternI wish some one would whisper in j Wittens ear "you a big MOFo country azz farm boy, catch the ball and run" Guess they did! IDK, he hardly ever drop
Page 1 of 574 1 2 3 ... 573 574 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide