Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Jesse Griffiths new book…. BOBO the Clown 51 seconds ago
ol boy can cook!
2 89 Read More
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Most Over Rated firearm blkt2 59 seconds ago
Originally Posted by patriot07
Originally Posted by blkt2
1911. Great gun but a 45acp isn't Mjölnir and at the end of the day it is still weaker than almost every centerfire rifle cartridge.

When I don't have a judge with me on the land, my carry is a Colt 1911. Comparing pistols to centerfire rifle power is apples and oranges. I can't carry a 243 on my hip....nor would I want to, to be honest.

I didn't say that they were not good. I was saying that they are overrated. I have carried them and love them but I am aware of their limitations.
106 1,742 Read More
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Axis tenderloin ElkOne 1 minute ago
Simple, beautiful, and surely a great tasting meal up up
1 35 Read More
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Yahoo Ahi!! ElkOne 4 minutes ago
Count me in, looks awesome up up
2 45 Read More
Open Hunting Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Rustic Hunting Accommodations - Yes or No? BOBO the Clown 4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by ranchwagen
It is a mid 30s coleman air o gas, it has a big tank and pump just like the camping stoves but bigger. it weighs a ton! works pretty good for cooking breakfast and coffee, have not tried the oven yet though

Damn it, Now you have me looking for one for my container cabin
38 1,272 Read More
Re: Rolex expert needed Wytex 6 minutes ago
Pieter Andries in Southlake maybe.
24 585 Read More
Re: State Farm BOBO the Clown 8 minutes ago
metlife was the best I ever had service wise, its unfortunate they got out of NTX. I had two total looses and had check with in two weeks
6 181 Read More
Re: medical insurance clawback Sneaky 8 minutes ago
Yes sir, that is correct. Doesn’t make a lick of sense.
1 76 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: MEC 600 Jr. Wayne J 9 minutes ago
bump
2 208 Read More
Re: Fond Best Friend who Cheated with you're Wife Stories Sneaky 9 minutes ago
Originally Posted by kry226

Read my mind exactly, but you owe me some wine and a new screen! roflmao

roflmao

The Bert stare is my secret weapon that I save for special occasions. This was certainly one of those.
65 2,885 Read More
Re: Most Over Rated firearm BOBO the Clown 11 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Tactical Cowboy
My mom could beat up your mom

Well I watched my mom get mad and trip a 6 weight steer with three coils still in her hand.
106 1,742 Read More
Open Hunting Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Rustic Hunting Accommodations - Yes or No? ranchwagen 13 minutes ago
It is a mid 30s coleman air o gas, it has a big tank and pump just like the camping stoves but bigger. it weighs a ton! works pretty good for cooking breakfast and coffee, have not tried the oven yet though
38 1,272 Read More
Re: Most Over Rated firearm Tactical Cowboy 14 minutes ago
My mom could beat up your mom
106 1,742 Read More
Re: State Farm Sneaky 14 minutes ago
Insurance is a scam, as far as I can tell. They gladly take your money every month, and they do everything they can to avoid their obligations when it comes time. And I don’t blame them one bit for that. They are a business. Their goal is to make money, as it should be. It’s the concept that is flawed. How do you make money by taking in a few hundred a month and pay out thousands or more in a single hospital visit? In one unfortunate year, my family racked up right around a million in medical expenses. I can’t imagine I’ve payed into it that much over my lifetime. I don’t know the answer, but the current model doesn’t add up, to me.
6 181 Read More
Re: Most Over Rated firearm bobcat1 14 minutes ago
popcorn I'm learning so much here. roflmao
106 1,742 Read More
Varmint & Small Game Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Thermal and Night Vision BigPig 14 minutes ago
I just use a quality thermal scope with LRF and quality quick release mount so I can scan with it. Rifle stays in a tripod with Reaper Rest. Been doing this for years without issue
3 118 Read More
Re: Fond Best Friend who Cheated with you're Wife Stories DQ Kid 21 minutes ago
Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Left home at 17 to travel to Europe, alone. Made it down to Sudan and was caught in the thick of a civil war. Backtracked Moses’s trail into Egypt. Caught a C130 and made it back stateside. Ended up seducing an air force women who gave him a house.

In between all the combat and consulting on the lunar missions he found time to become proficient in weaponry, hand to hand combat and pool chemicals. Bedded numerous celebs, most notable being Sinead O’Connor.

Now he has resigned himself to live out the rest of his days in polyamorous relationship with two chicks 20+ years his junior.

Did I miss anything ?

Correction, Victoria Principal when she was starring in Dallas and dating Andy Gibb, youngest Bee Gee brother wanted him badly, like really badly. She was only regarded as one of the hottest ladies in the world but she wanted a young 20s Bbkt2. Like wanted him all; he turned her down in that Dallas bar, too much will power he had....
65 2,885 Read More
Re: Most Over Rated firearm onlysmith&wesson 21 minutes ago
@beez, I didn’t call out WC?
106 1,742 Read More
Outfitters & Guides Jump to new posts
Re: Nilgai hunts diehardoutfitter 23 minutes ago
Pm sent
12 2,035 Read More
Re: Has anyone here actually…. Sneaky 23 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Biscuit
Originally Posted by Ramsey
Fireman JG has!!!

Well I’ve seen JG so I’d like to hear his take

So would I.

I don’t think he’s a bot. I also don’t think he’s lying, as unpopular a stance as that may be. His stories are outlandish, but people like that do exist. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out I’m wrong, but I’m willing to go out on a limb and say that, for now, I believe him.
4 284 Read More
Hunting Vehicles Jump to new posts
Re: GMC AT4X 2500 HD 100 mile Review txtrophy85 24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Well, just found out that you cannot level an AT4X 2500. The shocks have certain settings that if exceed a certain height it will cause failure with the DSSV dampers. Basically, the AT4X is already lifted in the front ( and it is) and has enveloped all the ride height the shocks/control arms will allow. This is per ReadyLift, they are working on a level system right not but have not come out with one.

So....we are now looking at doing a reverse level in where we change the rear blocks to ones that are 1/2 " lower than the factory blocks. To be honest I wouldn't mind it being a little lower, its taller than my Ford in the rear and makes getting into it a pain, even pulling a trailer I really need to get longer drop hitches.

just get a dirtbox draw system and puts some tools in it

Last thing I want is more weight in that big bish

still a 3/4 ton truck, will ride better with a little weight back there. Put cool stuff like drones, air compressors, plug kit, etc

these even have built in slide for coolers etc.

https://dirtboxoverland.com/pages/truck-bed-drawer-system-info

Thought about a box system but then I would't be able to put 25-30 bags of feed in the bed, nor my water tote.

It rides surprisingly well for a 3/4 ton. Much better than my son's F-150 with a lift and 35's
49 2,741 Read More
Re: Most Over Rated firearm J.G. 24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson
Originally Posted by J.G.
Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson
Originally Posted by Wilson Combat

OK, I'll bite

In general...

Bullpups
Anything 300 Blackout for supersonic use
6.5 Creedmoor for hunting
Piston operated ARs
Anything .357 Sig or .40 S&W

In particular...

Taurus Judge

You must not do much long range shooting.

Of course I’m kidding.

I'm living rent free in your head, troll.

Hard to forget the all time dumbest post you’ve ever made.

Mr.Wilson did not make any sense in his post. I called. That's all. You do not need to defend him. He's a grown man.

Have you regurgitated that same old one time pic of three shots, from your rifle on factory loads today? It's nearly a daily consistent vomit. Just wondering if it got posted somewhere today. It's what a three year old pic? You bought the rifle. You bought the ammo. You happened to get lucky once.

Move along.
106 1,742 Read More
Migratory Bird Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: My sunflower crop is coming along good.. bobcat1 24 minutes ago
There ya go John!
15 1,109 Read More
Migratory Bird Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: So, you want to hunt South Dakota... jnd59 27 minutes ago
Great. If you get drawn let me know. Even if you don't draw this year we can exchange information and I can send back scouting reports. I wouldn't mind hunting pheasant some while I'm up there. It's been a few years since I've done that. Have you put any thought into whether you are going to concentrate on one type (field, pond, or lake/river) or try to cover multiple bases? I don't have any field decoys but I have heard you can rent field trailers.

Mid to late October is perfect for me.
2 235 Read More
Re: Most Over Rated firearm J.G. 27 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Judd

Shocked JG said R700...damn near every custom action we have was built off that design, both footprint and function.

After reading the replies I'll add...any bolt action rifle that has double ejectors...dumb idea.

JG2.0 is a tikka action man!!!! and He just doesnt like curves he likes them with 20 degree angle flat assess

if my fierce didnt shoot as well as it did, I sell it and build a 22” rifle, But ya the dual ejector is special

The custom actions with a Rem 700 footprint are great! Easy to get stocks and bottom metal for.

I'm talking about the bone stock Rem 700 action, and barreled action. Judd of all people knows what it takes to un-duck Remington. He and I have neither one messed with throwing their extractor over our shoulder and making it take a hinged M-16 style extractor. As well as take a side bolt release, instead of that stupid Remington bolt release.
106 1,742 Read More
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 40 41
© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide