sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31224
facebook
Forum Stats
61819 Members
46 Forums
427747 Topics
5900136 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Muzzle Brake Recommendations by Cattleman @ 4 minutes 28 seconds ago

I called Live Oak and they didn't have any but he said he had the blanks cut all he needed to do was machine them up. He said he used to do all the brakes for JEC but he hadn't made any in a while but since people were wanting them he would make some
Food Plots, Proteins, Minerals, Feed and Corn
Jump to new posts Re: Long Term Browse & Forbs by moosehntr @ 4 minutes 48 seconds ago

Definitely...by increasing the diversity of forbs, browse and grasses you are improving your ranch for a diversity of wildlife species. Once again your tools are mechanical (discing, roller chop, excavator, aerator - depending on what outcome you nee
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Unit 72/73 Mule Deer by Bbear @ 7 minutes 14 seconds ago

Hunted up north of you in 711 and 71 for elk and mule deer. Mostly in 2nd season. The majority of mulies we saw were on areas bordering private property. Saw some decent bucks, nothing too big but I know they are there as I've talked with other hunte
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Shotgunning in Argentina Doves by dkershen @ 8 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Trash Fish and Cull BucksPlanning a trip there now. We bought a 5-man, 5-day hunt at an auction for $900 ($180 per hunter). In Santiago del Estero rather than Cordoba (from the videos I've seen, and talking with other folks th
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Playa del Carmen and Cabo San Lucas by Dalroo @ 9 minutes 52 seconds ago

It is sad - I used to go to Del Rio regularly for business and we would cross to Acuna for dinner. Wonderful food, drinks, and service. It was really a great time. A couple of years ago some buddies and I were on a motorcycle trip down to Big Bend a
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Live oak county. by spg @ 11 minutes 41 seconds ago

Your a little north of me but pretty close.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting North of Leakey by ErnestTBass @ 14 minutes 14 seconds ago

Why would they shoot all of the deer out of the SP every year? We are a bit farther north than you're discussing, up off hwy 41, but I doubt it is significantly different. Lots of whitetail. Lots of axis (which need to be shot down to keep the WT he
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Ag vs Wildlife Exemption by moosehntr @ 14 minutes 32 seconds ago

There should not be a probation period to convert from wildlife back to livestock. Both of these are practices under "Ag". The landowner simply needs to notify the appraiser of the desire to move from one ag practice to the other. This is
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Prayer request by Cow_doc.308 @ 15 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Western Just make sure your brother knows this "isn't the time" when dealing with those CPS types, dont bolster their case in other words. The blessing now will be no deep muscle damage I hope. I think he'll be ok.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Seen something I've never seen before this morning by TexasKC @ 16 minutes 13 seconds ago

Google says they're the only American canid that climbs trees. I didn't know that.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rain by dogcatcher @ 19 minutes 2 seconds ago

It started here about 3AM, sounded like a real gully washer for about an hour.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Les Baer Concept Viii 45 acp by SCone @ 21 minutes 7 seconds ago

As always, Ken is a great guy to swap guns with.... be safe my friend
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Sealy tx DOVE HUNTS by Bb12346 @ 23 minutes 51 seconds ago

CENTRAL ZONE DOVE HUNTS: Opening Sept 1st 2017 35 minutes from Houston Brazos river and Sealy areas You will be hunting over planted sunflowers, millet or tanks. Roost trees and plenty of water is on the properties. All hunts are run by professio
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Dove Hunting-Throckmorton County by woodsonhunter @ 24 minutes 45 seconds ago

Monday bump
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTB a 22 rifle that shoots 22 shorts by SCone @ 26 minutes 52 seconds ago

Remington Model 12 Gallery Special take-down w/straight stock....... barrel dates it to March 1927 Only thing it needs is a butt plate.......... Not cheap, but it can be bought
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: Fiberglass hunting stands by TxAg @ 28 minutes 2 seconds ago

Not sure if you ever make it Houston, but I'm a dealer for Boss Game Systems fiberglass blinds. Some of the best built out there. Can deliver as well.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: And I had to get the AR9mm also by HicksHunter @ 31 minutes 31 seconds ago

I'm really enjoying mine. With 147gr loads, there's virtually no dot movement. It does seem to be sensitive to primer seating depth, but the thing eats pretty much ammo I put in it. I've tried all of my 9mm loads with the exception of my 9 major ammo
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: Training Pigeons by shooterwalter @ 32 minutes 38 seconds ago

I just heard about 12 to 16 young homers in Sache
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Tough luck loft breaking some young homer squeakers by shooterwalter @ 34 minutes 5 seconds ago

Well I still have the three from my first batch and have added 23 more young birds. Letting them out into a screened in patio for acclimation. Most are two seeks away from being old enough to fly. I have a line on 12 to 16 other young homers if yo
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Dove Hunting with a .410 by jt402 @ 34 minutes 9 seconds ago

I have a minty Model 42 that I gave a lot more than that for about ten years ago. I have used it the last two dove openers rather than a twenty. Modified choke, I use #8.5, 2 1/2" Clays loads. I find that the short hard 8,5s pattern better a
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about doing a road trip this next season by Chet @ 34 minutes 23 seconds ago

Three major trials in S. Dakota cancelled due to prolonged drought. Not good news for S. Dakota trips.
dogs and puppies for sale
Jump to new posts Re: AKC/UKC HUNTING/FIELD BRED LAB PUPS BLKS/YLWS by Buck_N_Hook @ 34 minutes 54 seconds ago

added Yellow Male Pics above
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody need any roofing work done? THF Discounts by throckmorton_hunter @ 43 minutes 1 second ago

PM me contact info , I have a place in Sanger and need some roof replacement Thanks
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 4 stocks for sale - Lubbock by PMK @ 43 minutes 35 seconds ago

pictures of the Remington stock to pmkkdx2@yahoo.com ... ADL or does it have the quick release bullet dump floor plate opening? BDL, CDL or Classic?
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 South Texas Rut predictions by spg @ 44 minutes 22 seconds ago

Never that early, its usually mid to late december
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 ... 40 41 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide