txshntr 35338
facebook
Forum Stats
64061 Members
45 Forums
421540 Topics
6106565 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Parrots? by Spacemonkey @ 1 minute 9 seconds ago

My grandparents lived on Enon in Everman until their passing. They had nesting parrots on the power lines in their front yard for prob close to 15 to 20 years. The city would tear down the nests and they would just rebuild! The transformers even s
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Gerber..... by SnakeWrangler @ 3 minutes 43 seconds ago

I've heard of diversification.....but wow!
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Ford Super Crew 4X4 by TXBoss @ 3 minutes 49 seconds ago

I'll take the 71 Boss 351 in the top right picture...
On the road in Texas
Jump to new posts Re: Burnet,Kingsland,Marble Falls by fmrmbmlm @ 4 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mbavoOriginally Posted By: PMKBill's Burgers, Wings and Things, 2 locations, one in Burnet hwy 29 2 blocks west of US 281 and downtown in Marbles Falls ... great burgers and wings, awesome fries and onion rings too. The Bluebon
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Adios Garland Public Shooting Range by hetman @ 5 minutes 22 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts That will get your heart pumping..... by SnakeWrangler @ 6 minutes 9 seconds ago

Was cleaning up pics in my phone and came across these from a couple years ago. Was driving between Jacksonville and Henderson about 4:30am when I happened upon this mob.....If it wasn't for the white jackazz I would have plowed thru them running ab
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Hoping this front by samsamthemex @ 6 minutes 30 seconds ago

Haven’t seen many teal at the tank I hunt around Wichita Falls. Seen some last some las night maybe 15-20 at one spot. Set up there this morning and didn’t see one bird.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
BUmp
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Father, son accused of killing neighbor by beaversnipe @ 8 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ramsey os coors it was
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Languages by RayB @ 9 minutes 43 seconds ago

I pretty much gots American down pat
Jump to new posts Re: New Guns For Sale by hogcaller @ 13 minutes 18 seconds ago

bump
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Bullet seating depth questions by Cactus Rancher @ 14 minutes 31 seconds ago

I am working up some loads for 30-06 ammo for a bolt action gun. I am trying to replicate some factory Hornady ammo. I am using Hornady Brass with H4895 and Hornady 125 gr SST. I am using the Hornady comparator to get a measurement off the ogive a
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Full Moon Teal by beaversnipe @ 17 minutes 30 seconds ago

going tomorrow. found a good flooded field with fresh birds on it. hopefully cabellas still has 7.5 heavy shot
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Sandhill Cranes by beaversnipe @ 18 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LeonardoI know Muddy Waters hunts out of the panhandle. Not certain how close to Amarillo though. Close Usually dimmitt, depending on the scouting. Gong with them in dec
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Glock 42 .380 by Cajunrotor @ 22 minutes 44 seconds ago

PM sent
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Boat blind project! by Spacemonkey @ 25 minutes 43 seconds ago

Hey guys! I’m not a big fan of big blinds as I prefer to use my boat or canoe to just get there and then hunt by sitting or standing in brush or timber! Although I’ve been wanting to take my 6 yr old twin boys hunting with me. I think a boat blind
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Boone and Crockett record book by txtrophy85 @ 26 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tsasunkawitkaWhat was the state record from say 1970. Interested to know how things have changed. I'm guessing back then it was probably a 160 or so but it will be interesting to see. Typical state record IIRC was 199” and som
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: age this one please by Wilhunt @ 27 minutes 46 seconds ago

Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Good day in Port A!! by bill oxner @ 28 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Scott WOriginally Posted By: SnakeWranglerOriginally Posted By: heredeerFuture Reds on the half shell !!! It's doesn't appear they are on the half shell but plan on cooking them tomorrow. Any favorite recipes? This will be m
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dark Web? by pegasaurus @ 29 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LFD2037 Interesting. I think I could use the “deep web” but I have no use for the “dark web”. You definitely have a use but just don’t know it yet.
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Spot and stalk on public land by remingtonTX @ 32 minutes 41 seconds ago

I've been digging these guys for the past year now. As a relatively new hunter, it's good to see a stripped down, do it yourself show. Getting tired of the "rock and roll hunting shows" on tv these days.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Does hunting increase fear in large predators by FiremanJG @ 33 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dkershenOriginally Posted By: EyesofahunterIMO, the aggressive gene/behavior is taken out of the pool, a bear that has no fear of humans learned or ingrained are killed by hunting. Animals that are reclusive survive and pass on
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Got Drawn for Government Canyon SNA info please by remingtonTX @ 35 minutes 28 seconds ago

I've been there many times on hikes and mountain bike rides, but not for a hunt. I put in on this one myself and didn't get drawn. Govt Canyon is really more or less a suburb of San Antonio now. The city has expanded up to it's front gates. However
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts The better hog round - 7.62x39 or .243 WIN? by tacotime @ 41 minutes 9 seconds ago

Just wondering your experience and opinions on the better hog round choice (among these two, and I'm talking the average hog here, not hogzilla).
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Owl thinks it's an Osprey! by mikei @ 43 minutes 18 seconds ago

Could it be the rare Owlsprey? :-) Neat pic even if he is having an identity crisis!
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 ... 35 36 >

© 2004-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide