SnakeWrangler 34888
facebook
Forum Stats
63603 Members
45 Forums
451246 Topics
6234935 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: H&R single shot 20ga $60 by Memyself @ 16 minutes 25 seconds ago

next
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dodge ecodiesel by KWood_TSU @ Today at 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: ChickenmanOriginally Posted By: KWood_TSUI know you don't buy a truck for fuel mileage, but my 5.3 only gets 12.5. 12.5? Damn. Never heard of that from a 5.3. Was it lifted with over sized tires? Leveled with 33s, but it o
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Factory 5” chrome steps off of 2017 F250 by MBTECH85 @ Today at 01:34 AM

non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Factory 20” wheels and tires off of 2017 F250 by MBTECH85 @ Today at 01:33 AM

Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Tikka/Sako what’s the diff? by chital_shikari @ Today at 12:50 AM

OP, did you check out an A7 or an 85?
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Too many axis/exotics? by chital_shikari @ Today at 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: txtrophy85I’m a fan of free ranging exotics and I like axis, Sika and aoudad. Just not in every local X2. Add blackbuck to the list for me. My dad and uncle and I just did an axis hunt on a 100 acre property north of Comfort.
Jump to new posts First AR-15...ish (some questions) by chital_shikari @ Today at 12:42 AM

So I have a Palmetto State Armory upper kit on the way; UPS is telling me it's supposed to be here by Wednesday. I went with one of the 13" MLOK ones with the MAGPUL MBUS sights because, well, that's what I wanted. I got a stripped lower via m
Jump to new posts Re: Need help identifying an old shotgun by cxjcherokec @ Today at 12:38 AM

One more thing does it have ejectors?
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Help...thermal has no picture! by dfwroadkill @ Today at 12:15 AM

Yes, slow down a bit through the menus.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Toyota Tundra, Tacoma or 4Runner by TXBoss @ Today at 12:10 AM

ttt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Day Tribute by dogcatcher @ Today at 12:06 AM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sad...very Sad..Schottenheimer by dogcatcher @ Today at 12:03 AM

RIP
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Swallowing down your trachea by TurkeyHunter @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Does everyone know the hindlick maneuver?
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Starline Rifle Brass by scottfromdallas @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Its a nice round, we are just in a phase where everything is ultra high BC and ultra long range. A 200 grain Accubond or SST has a BC of .460 and at 2600 fps it's a freight train out to 400 yards. As a reloader, there will always be 308 brass and 1
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Lowes -PSA by Bullfrog @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: CastOriginally Posted By: bill oxnerOriginally Posted By: CastNow is the time to buy! Finally had to replace the 25+ yo fridge. It was 20% off already on sale. I got my 10% military on top of that. They also paid the sales tax
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Cool Game Cam Photo by heredeer @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Metal building construction by throckmorton_hunter @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Any references for someone who can put up a metal bldg . Work would be done north of Denton in Sanger Thanks
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Nopalito recipe by 2Beez @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BigPigOriginally Posted By: dogcatcherWhile you at it, this fall if we have any mesquite beans, gather up a bushel of them. Then research mesquite bean coffee. It takes a little work to dry roast them and then grind them up fo
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone seen any baby fawns yet? by WileyCoyote @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

We had a Fawn trying to keep up with Mommie run across the back fence about 6PM today, on the 8 acre estate my place borders. What's surprising is they were in one of the areas along my fence where the owner keeps his "yard" mowed 1/2"
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Brackettville question by kmon1 @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: DH3I use protein mixed with corn in a 55 gallon spin feeder. Started protein last year and saw immediate improvement in quality and quantity of deer herd, If cattle have not damaged your feeder, give it some time...IT WILL HAPP
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Guys with two A/C units, and two story house. by Homer Jay @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Just get yourself a couple of the big Yetis and set those upstairs with the lids ajar. You shouldn't have to run your AC at all.
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Impact wrench question by BigPig @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Texas DanOriginally Posted By: BigPigMy Ridgid throws out 450ftlbs and it’s battery powered That's lesson #2 if someone knows how - how to measure the torque produced by an impact wrench. I have a basic torque wrench with a l
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Black Angus Steers for Processing by nuprofessor @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

That is a great price. And nice looking steer. Too bad I do not need that much meat for just the misses and me.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Blind Skin - Sheet Metal by dogcatcher @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: TxduckmanOriginally Posted By: ErathkidYou probably need to use metal that is corrugated. Plain sheet metal will pop and make noise when temps change. In a Monarch blind, I thought someone shot me a few times that popping meta
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ever tried this? by Mathp @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

I have a Schumacher charger from Walmart and a brand new battery from walmart. The desulfate function on it just keeps trying and trying, but never ends. So I can't use the Maintain function and leave it. I took the battery back to Walmart and they s
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 ... 32 33 >

© 2004-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide