bill oxner 31816
sig226fan ( 30454
Forum Stats
60022 Members
45 Forums
470857 Topics
6177030 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: .308 bullet's by scottfromdallas @ 9 seconds ago

I can't believe you thought that last post was serious. It was in jest. It even had "all kidding aside" in it. No hurt feelings at all. I guess my humor doesn't translate well.
Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Proof Coon Traps by mikei @ 1 minute 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: 7x57You think your skunks are bad, I caught a damned green jay today. Poor fella stuck his head in and was trying to get to the cat food I guess, those light latches will getcha. Saw a skunk up by the pond that I think I might
Land & Leases
Where exactly is the lease located? Can you send me more details? Looking for a property for me, my dad and two brothers.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Plannng a trip to Ketchikan by billybob @ 8 minutes 32 seconds ago

The bear watching will be at it peak. Either go to Anan Wildlife Observatory which can be reached by boat or seaplane or rent a cabin on Anan Lake which is accessible by seaplane. I've done both but the cabin route gives you an idea of off grid livin
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: It's wake up time THF sleepyheads! by billyhunt @ 9 minutes 25 seconds ago

morning janie, morning all.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Question for ex cig smokers... by CCBIRDDOGMAN @ 15 minutes 32 seconds ago

I quit September 1st 1998. Was smoking 2 packs a day. First 2 weeks was hardest. You can do it.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts F/S misc ammo: 270, 7x57, 6.8 by Anton Chigurh @ 22 minutes 56 seconds ago

I have some misc ammo I no longer need I'd like to sell. All prices are cash, FTF convenient to me (I live in Stephenville and have been working in Granbury area. Shipping would be cost prohibitive on this, as is driving very far to meet. lot of 2
Trap, Skeet & Target Shooting
Jump to new posts Re: NSCA Nationals next week by poisonivie @ 25 minutes 23 seconds ago

If I ever were to be that stupid, I'd knock those off in a New York minute. SMDH
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts WTS: Sig 229 HI Cap 40/.357 Mags by JAK80 @ 28 minutes 59 seconds ago

For sale: 2 used Sig 229 .357/.40 hi cap mags. $40/both 972.352.955nine
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Curtis Actions update! by CHASE CURTIS @ 52 minutes 22 seconds ago

We are officially taking pre-orders for our VECTOR action. Configured in .308 BF/SA/AW (Delivery in 2-3 weeks) Other configurations to follow soon.... as well as Axiom pre orders. VECTOR
Jump to new posts 4x32 Rifle Scope by maleroads @ 58 minutes 38 seconds ago
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: AFRICA SEASON PICTURES by Tootabi Hunting Safaris @ Today at 03:44 AM

Hello Erny, yes these Lions were the last two lions to be hunted and exported to the USA before the ban came into effect on 22 January 2016 at midnight.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by ARC Africa Safaris @ Today at 03:39 AM

range forest range
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Originally Posted By: 7x57Originally Posted By: jorgeI shoot long range steel a lot, and it is a great hobby. One I've jumped both feet in. My longest shot Was 687 or 627 (it's not something I track like a trophy) to date. On a long south Texas sende
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 308 load questions for the experienced by kry226 @ Today at 01:33 AM

Nothing to add with the AMAX, but in the 150 gr weight, I just got some SSTs and found my accuracy node. Tried "a better bullet" with the Accubond and like you, I never could find a good group. But I'm not sure I'd notice a difference bet
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: inscects in your blind??? by kry226 @ Today at 01:21 AM

Hunting Vehicles
Polaris, on my 2nd and never had issues, can't see how one would flip easily unless your 15-20 years old.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ohio state vs Penn State by DocHorton @ Today at 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: BuzzsawOriginally Posted By: Texas DanI've never seen greater parity in college football than what we find today, the exception being Alabama. The folks is Tuscaloosa truly have the best team money can buy. YEE HAWW, you bett
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Latest AP top 25 by DocHorton @ Today at 12:23 AM

I'm still looking good in the other thread with playoff teams....I have 3 out of 4. Bama looking stronger every week....
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Cellular Game Cameras & Sim Cards by Txduckman @ Today at 12:22 AM

We use this one. $350 for the Bushnell, $90 for solar panel and $10 a month for 1,500 pics. Can't have it going off all the time unless you want to pay more. We get 2 to 3 bars.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Rut Tactics by buckedup @ Today at 12:22 AM

Well guys, what tactics do you use when hunting during the rut? I am hunting the pineywoods in East Texas and there was some sign of the rut coming on. Just want to see any advice or tips!
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Late season deals available by ARC Africa Safaris @ Today at 12:19 AM

Leopard Hunt available in Mozambique This hunt will be conducted with the use dogs. A high concentration of cats coupled with the fact that dogs haven't been used in this area before on Leopard makes for a promising hunt with the chances of success
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Auto dealer finance question by DocHorton @ Today at 12:17 AM

Assuming they did not have any additional fees in the price, it could have been that they backed out the first payment to 45-60 days after closing. There is normally a $10-15 difference in payment if they make the first payment due 45-60 days after
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Looking for an actual measurement looked online but it did not specify
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 ... 46 47 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide