Txkiller 24990
facebook
Forum Stats
56026 Members
42 Forums
412479 Topics
5382136 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: CZ 75 by Pwdr1 @ 1 minute 7 seconds ago

I have the version that has the decocker, instead of the safety. It is very accurate and reliable. If it fits your hand, go for it. You will not be disappointed.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Need Classic Car Advice by TxReflex @ 1 minute 27 seconds ago

Thanks guys. I REALLY want a Chevelle. 72 Chevelle Malibu was my first car in high school and it belonged to my grandfather. Thinking a 67-69 but mine was a 72.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: a very happy archery hunter! by SheepHunter @ 2 minutes 22 seconds ago

I finally found him and I have him surrounded. A beauty
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: We just had the priveledge of helping a great American. by Big Fitz @ 2 minutes 38 seconds ago

Awesome story. Definitely the greatest generation. My father was in WWII in the Pacific (Philippines)...we never had rice for dinner growing up as a result.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts AR-10 Side Charger by bobsumner @ 4 minutes 15 seconds ago

Anyone around DFW or surrounding areas doing side charger conversions for AR-10's?
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Buck in poor shape by DQ Kid @ 5 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tbgascorerOld mature buck. He's a little thin but not abnormal for this time of year. The only deer I see fat now are pregnant does. All others still look kind of rough, thin from winter and scruffy losing their winter coats.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Permethrin by colt.45 @ 7 minutes 44 seconds ago

depends for them thar oh chit moments. With warmer weather it keeps things in & some things out.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Found Lost Keys (Dodge Truck) at Texas Motor Speedway!!! by pegasaurus @ 8 minutes 0 seconds ago

You could probably go back and drive around any parked cars looking for the vehicle that responds when you hit the button. When found, just leave the keys on the windshield.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Espn Brit Mchenery by rifleman @ 9 minutes 37 seconds ago

Most won't do credit since you can call and cancel the transaction as soon as you get your car back.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 325 22lr 30$ by kidwitwrench @ 10 minutes 20 seconds ago

federal auto match 325 round case im in south fort worth txt me if your intrested 6822152721
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: savage mark II 93 tacticool 17 hmr by Nighteagle @ 11 minutes 38 seconds ago

I'm interested. Does it come w any magazines. Any trade for reloading materials 682-560-6485. Mark
Jump to new posts WTT Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced by PiePuncher @ 12 minutes 26 seconds ago

I have a Remington R1 Enhanced in box with all paperwork and two 8 round mags. Pistol has been shot but is in excellent condition, not a scratch. I'm wanting to trade for a compact or sub compact pistol or possibly an AK or AR. Pistol new was @ 1,00
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Antlers are growing by SniperRAB @ 13 minutes 9 seconds ago

Going to be a good good year
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Baddest Automatic Case Trimmer on the Marker by THEBBC @ 13 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bobsumner Originally Posted By: jdk1985Does your trimmer chamfer and deburr as well (like a giraud), or does it only trim to length? Thanks That would be awesome. When doing mass projects for trimming, I just throw everythin
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Your favorite chair by Bucks and Ducks @ 18 minutes 4 seconds ago

My kids know to vacate the recliner when I get home.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: To Wet to .... by rifleman @ 18 minutes 53 seconds ago

Sprinkling in the Wood with more expected this evening. Mowed yesterday despite standing water in the yard. Thanks HOA..
Jump to new posts Re: SIG 716 .308 FS Complete package by L. C. Clower @ 20 minutes 16 seconds ago

Is the flash hider screwed on so it can be replaced with a suppressor?
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts ISO of quail lease by coonie @ 23 minutes 52 seconds ago

Looking for a quail lease in the Millersview-Doole area. Please call 985-687-6331
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Camp chef two burner stove by spencer @ 29 minutes 46 seconds ago

Today also
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: How Many Fawns Sired by Same Buck in a Typical Year??? by Navasot @ 30 minutes 6 seconds ago

but yes living sired fawns are going to be lower... which I think was the question meh
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: WAKE UP!! by colt.45 @ 30 minutes 34 seconds ago

pretty quiet here also. Every thing is green with the rain. Seeing deer tracks around the feeders, cam's been off the grid. Did get pic of good sized hog before batteries went dead. Best wishes on new lease.
Jump to new posts 6.8 AR upper for Sale by Danny @ 33 minutes 38 seconds ago

I am selling a 6.8 SPC AR Upper. Has an 18" Model 1 sales barrel, LMT upper. Comes complete with bolt and charging handle. Also has a Hogue free-float handguard. Very Good condition. Shoots great. Price is $500. Located in Lavon/Allen.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Coolie Auction #9 - STXranchman Photograph by Big Fitz @ 33 minutes 53 seconds ago

Glad this is not a pic of STXranchman.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FS Zeiss conquest binoculars ( price lowered) by mulish @ 36 minutes 36 seconds ago

Btt
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Vertical dispersion by Big Fitz @ 36 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FiremanJGDid the two low impacts happen with the 2 o'clock wind? Is this the norm for a bit higher impact with a tail wind and lower impact with a head wind? Why? Just wondering if this is simply due to the affects on velo
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 ... 51 52 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide