bill oxner 25369
facebook
Forum Stats
58349 Members
43 Forums
446206 Topics
5848176 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Bicyclists... by Lazyjack @ 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: General GutsWhy not make them get a license plate and register their bikes. Contribute to the cost of roads. Bicycle theft is a $1 billion dollar industry The state regulates for a fee vitually ever thing else, like hunting,
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Need advice...Dogbox Problem by NorthTXbirdhunter @ 1 minute 4 seconds ago

I have a really nice 6yr old English Setter that has developed a problem that I can't get a handle on. Problem is in the dog box. I can put him in the box and go to the lease and take him in and out of the box 25 times with no problems whatsoever. On
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do You know Today Is by CCBIRDDOGMAN @ 1 minute 29 seconds ago

I had taco hell
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Clearance Isle: Expiring Meat by retfuz @ 1 minute 52 seconds ago

I've been doing it for years and never had any bad stuff. I only buy beef.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How much is "enough" to retire? by jorge @ 1 minute 59 seconds ago

At current economic situation and taking into account historical factors like inflation and market trends. I always suggest an average person needs 2MM-1.5MM, with 500M for catastrophic loss/occurrence. Such as a bout with cancer or long term care. F
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: GunBroker's best selling firearms 2015 by Buzzsaw @ 2 minutes 16 seconds ago

Wow, the 1911 beat out Glock??? Amazing, people are finally coming around.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Back a Trailer??? by bigjoe8565 @ 3 minutes 14 seconds ago

When I first got my boat I hated launching when other people were waiting their turn. I'd almost breakout in a cold sweat backing up under that kind of pressure. Now I'd say I do an ok job.
Jump to new posts Re: S&W Model 10-2 by Buzzsaw @ 4 minutes 44 seconds ago

Ha Ha, yes its normal. You have inherited a very fine, classic revolver. Yours is what is called "pinned" the small "pin" on the top strap. More valuable. 38 Special ammo, all will be safe to shoot in your gun. I would not sugges
Jump to new posts Re: Painted PMAG for Daughter's Rifle by bigjoe8565 @ 7 minutes 17 seconds ago

Looks great
Disabled Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: Free Fishing trips by chemdawg @ 11 minutes 36 seconds ago

this is nt a joke i really do take people fishing and i ask for nothing i know how hard it it i with sever pests and duality to get around and get on the lake i promis on the lake i can help with that
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Assault with a deadly alligator by Lazyjack @ 12 minutes 11 seconds ago

Read about this on a boat forum. The thread title was "Another Flor Idiot".
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Yokahama Truck tires...buy 'em or not today??? by WileyCoyote @ 12 minutes 35 seconds ago

Wound up buying a set of Nexen N'Fera RU5's today. Ordered them thru WallyWorld in Sherman with a 1 day delivery. Check out the home page stats and they were $2-$300+ cheaper for the same or less # values as Michelin, Nitto's, Hankook's etc at 70K mi
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: tire question by BarneyWho @ 12 minutes 50 seconds ago

They all from the same production lot run? Check the manufacturing date.
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Replacing Mortise lock by PMK @ 14 minutes 46 seconds ago

I had to look to see what a mortise lock was ... but quickly found a number of replacing topics including video
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a family lease long term by Southtxfireman @ 15 minutes 5 seconds ago

Thank you Randy. Just responded via email. John 830-708-3000
Jump to new posts Re: Third Annual THF Hunter Rifle Challenge, Sat. Feb. 6 by ChadTRG42 @ 16 minutes 10 seconds ago

Wow, over 13,100 views on this thread. That's a lot!!!
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 2009 Big Tex 25du 20' Dump Trailer by pse3 @ 16 minutes 34 seconds ago

pm sent
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Swaro Z5 ballistic turret Question by ChadTRG42 @ 17 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Elkhunter49Chad will you elaborate on what caused yours to break. I'm not hard on my equipment but if it's a manufacturing defect then I'd just as soon stay away from it. Thanks again, Elk Sure. Both failures were the same th
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Waggoner ranch sold by TEXASLEFTY @ 18 minutes 14 seconds ago

Hope it helps the economy up there, Electra is in bad shape.
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever hunted Waurika WMA in Oklahoma? by bassfishinglawyer @ 18 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMANNot many birds on our place near there this year. Not many at all. Bummer. Would like to go up to the OK panhandle or SW Kansas - lots up there this year but didn't really want to make the trip. Trying not to mis
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: savage striker for trade by mightyp @ 21 minutes 44 seconds ago

found my hunting revolver,any other trades out there?
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Coleman Powermate 3750 generator by leverguy @ 21 minutes 45 seconds ago

up
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: AR-15 6.5 Grendel FS by BWH_65 @ 22 minutes 52 seconds ago

Bump it up, price drop $1000.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Big Cat Found by Navasot @ 24 minutes 24 seconds ago

unless it was a pet turned loose a stork sure didn't drop it off
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts aac stripped upper by pervis @ 25 minutes 6 seconds ago

I ve got a advanced armament stripped upper for Sale. It's new never been fired. Came off a 300 blkout mpw aac full gun. 200$ Located in denton tx. Shoot me a pm and il be glad to text you some pics
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 ... 48 49 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide