Txkiller 24715
facebook
Forum Stats
55313 Members
41 Forums
403147 Topics
5244560 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Few bucks from West Texas by titan2232 @ 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Troubadordo you think that first one has some mullie in him somewhere because both his G-2's are splitting? i know it can happen to whitetail but with him being taken out west just makes be wonder. i have heard of guys shooting
Hunting Gear
Jump to new posts Re: Best camping chair I've ever used. by clandr1 @ 53 seconds ago

For some reason I can't see the picture you posted. What kind of chair is it?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by Cast @ 3 minutes 18 seconds ago

house of purple
Hunting Gear
I wouldn't hold Coleman responsible for this issue. Alkaline batteries are notoriously bad in extreme heat and cold temps. This is why all my outdoors/hunting/camping flashlights run on CR123 lithium batteries. Your light would've worked just fi
Outfitters & Guides
Are these hunts semi guided or full guided?
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: 585HE by hubel458 @ 4 minutes 26 seconds ago

There is video on y-tube of guy in TX shooting a 585HE gun. We posted pic of the first AUS buffalo shot with one. Been more. As soon as weather breaks will do a bunch videos from here in MI..Ed
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts New Hog Hunter by LilTurkey @ 8 minutes 24 seconds ago

Hello, I am a hunter from the Midwest. I would like to go on a hog hunt in Texas for my honeymoon in September. I don't know a lot about hog hunting. I assume this would be a fairly hot time, and day hunting may be difficult. Can you provide me with
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 4 Wheel drive by txtrophy85 @ 9 minutes 52 seconds ago

I use my 4 wheel about 2-4 times a week. it has never gotten me stuck further off the beaten path but it has enabled me to get home every night
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: They will not eat on the protein feeder!! by Hunter Daddy @ 10 minutes 36 seconds ago

It took the deer on my side of the ranch about 6 months to start eating the protein out of my protein feeder. I have an automatic feeder with corn right next to this protein feeder. The deer at first would only eat the corn and ignore the protein (I
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Setting up a Shooting Range by jeffbird @ 10 minutes 42 seconds ago

Pick whatever distances you want, but make sure there is an adequate berm/backstop for each. The NRA has some plans and standards.
Jump to new posts Re: New Acquisition: 8 MM Mauser by Hirogen @ 11 minutes 27 seconds ago

Nice score. I love the oddballs as well. Took 2 deer and a porcupine with my 35 Whelen this past deer season.
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: GHG Pro-Grade Wigeon by wal1809 @ 15 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jdk1985The burlap ones are pretty neat. Wal - I have seen the G & H's, and I just don't think they hold a candle for realism. I'm not saying they are not a great and functional decoy, or that the company is not top notch. I
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Super Bowl ? by TooLow @ 15 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FoxTrotDont care as long as some of my #s hit. X2
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Gator trax owners by txtrophy85 @ 15 minutes 59 seconds ago

well guys I think I finally found the boat. 18x62" CC with a 140 hp Suzuki with a powerpole, hybrid front end and huntdeck Gonna look real similar to this boat without the side catwalk
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever hunted Waurika WMA in Oklahoma? by BMowatt @ 16 minutes 7 seconds ago

I hunted the WMA years ago. At that time there were plenty of birds
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Pressure washers?? by bill oxner @ 17 minutes 50 seconds ago

Seems as if I always find nuts and bolts in my driveway after someone uses a pressure washer around my house. I wonder how they work without them.
Jump to new posts Re: sbr dissaproval ??? by rexmitchell @ 18 minutes 35 seconds ago

You don't have to re-pay the stamp fee FYI.
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: NM Black Bear Hunts 2015!! Smoking prices! High success! by Mike Bency @ 18 minutes 59 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rattlesnake my grandfather caught with his rod n reel while fishing by Brother in-law @ 20 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PMKthese are on a threatened species list here in Texas ... FWIW The snake in the picture is no longer threatened
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 84 Chevy swb 4x4 for sale! New big block with warranty by Jasb @ 21 minutes 3 seconds ago

$6500 or trade!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 10/22 suppressed? by rexmitchell @ 23 minutes 26 seconds ago

I shoot my 10/22 suppressed and it is awesome. Cycles subs flawlessly and is super quiet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmb8j1w3jy4
Taxidermy
Jump to new posts Warning: H&H Fur Dressing by Creekrunner @ 25 minutes 27 seconds ago

My taxidermist is apologizing all over himself for ever recommending H&H Fur Dressing (drop point in Helotes, TX) for me to drop off a backskin I'd had salted and stored. He's had hell with them for his capes and every time he or I call up to th
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: X-Sight Owners forum for the (1.8.00.228) firmware update. by blindcowboy @ 25 minutes 37 seconds ago

I posted on one of the threads regarding this sight a few months ago. Iím blind and looking for a scope I can plug into a tablet using mini USB or mini HDMI so a person can look at the screen beside me and give me aiming instructions vs. looking ove
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: training a lab by Angie B @ 26 minutes 17 seconds ago

Water Dog is very out dated. The material I suggested is much more relevant. Angie
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 ... 61 62 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide