sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31088
facebook
Forum Stats
61552 Members
46 Forums
423320 Topics
5843593 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fastest growing cities by RedRanger @ Today at 03:08 AM

Originally Posted By: BuzzsawOriginally Posted By: RedRangerI would be very happy to see Frisco stop growing. We are at 150K, city planners would like to have 350K I am just watching the value rise on my house each year, I will cash out in a few ye
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Auto insurance PSA by RedRanger @ Today at 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By: txshntrOriginally Posted By: ErathkidMy whole family on both sides, Wife's too has been with State farm forever. Always cut a check on the spot above and beyond making us whole. That's not some anecdotal story. It is the truth t
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 22 creed by Huckleberry75 @ Today at 02:27 AM

Very nice!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Puns intended by mrmo @ Today at 02:22 AM

Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: THF official 2017 hog count by PappyG1 @ Today at 02:01 AM

+4 508
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 150 QT Brute cooler by waffles @ Today at 01:48 AM

Obo
Jump to new posts Re: LaRue 13.2 quad rail by PappyG1 @ Today at 01:46 AM

Ttt
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Discounted Plains Game Bow Hunt 2017 by LBG Safaris @ Today at 01:38 AM

Bow Only: Compound Bow – Cross Bow – Traditional Bow 1 x 1 (1 Hunter / 1 Guide) Starting at $3,750 US 7 Days included 2017 July to November Discounted Plains Game Bow Hunt 7 Full Days Bow Hunting Included 8 Nights 4-Star Lodging Included 2 Tr
Jump to new posts Night Vision Clip-on by DigitalFOV @ Today at 01:27 AM

Get a dedicated night vision scope and leave these in the gun closet tonight. Get Digital Crosshairs 1000 clip-on and pick your gun for tonight. The choice is clear day scope optics in daylight and IR night vision after dark! Priced at $600
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: A loaded burger by Roll-Tide @ Today at 12:40 AM

Friday is national burger day.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey T-Bone! by Grizz @ Today at 12:21 AM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's Easier Training Dogs Or Kids? by rifleman @ Today at 12:06 AM

Dog... no one bats an eye when you kennel or put a shock collar on them.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: 2,000 Miles in 12 Days by RedSnake @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

My daughter graduated tonite. These times are gold -- savor every minute cause you will blink and they will be gone. Oh yeh and I hope y'all get that non typ before summer is done.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Career advice by Elkhunter49 @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

I worked offshore for the last 5 years of my career with internet and cable TV. My advise is work where you can go home every night. I suspect most of the folks advising you to go offshore have never been offshore. Nothing (especially just 20K) can b
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Electrical question by spg @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

I haven't read the entire thread but I do control systems and electrical in the industrial field. I highly recommend having a 200amp service installed by your power company. You'll want to have the capability of 200amp and not worry about overloading
On the road in Texas
Jump to new posts Re: Hotels/restaurants in or near Aspermont by dogcatcher @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Hamlin has a motel on the south side of town, never stayed there, looks like 1 "star" accommodations, but can't say for sure. They do have a good cafι, Flores on the main drag, north side, we have stopped there a few times. Hamlin is abou
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: PSA 9mm AR? by BigPig @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

I have been wanting a 9mm carbine for a while. The wife loves the CZ Scorpion, and the Sig MCX. Both of those are $900-$1700. The Hi-Point is usually $199 + the addition of this new bull pup kit that's also $199, that makes for a cheap fun 9mm carb
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Took a stab at the 5 dot drill today by BigPig @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42Originally Posted By: 2BeezWTH is this 3/4" 5 dot at the long range match? It's because everyone shoots 1/4 moa on the internet! I never claimed my Savage was a sub MOA gun, I'll take 1 inch targets please
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Scope for .243 by FishFrank @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

I like the VX1 and the price. But the Bushnell would be in the $120 neighborhood after rebate. This model Grand Slam used to go for $400 back in the day and was considered on par with higher end scopes. So its all got me flip flopping.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Putt'n on the Feedbag by 2Beez @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

We used to feed them grasshoppers with the back legs pulled off. They get pretty big for texas sized spiders. We had a healthy grass hopper population in Celia.
Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Kitty's dinner by spg @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Yotes guilty of to many fawn deaths and sometimes eat on a cow while she's calfing.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Hitches For Sale by F150&30.06 @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

TTT
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Day by 2Beez @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

RIP young lady. Thank you for your service I [censored] hate that picture...
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I hate the swine by blazin @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Life gives you lemons... make lemonade. Capitalize on all that pork!
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts High Standard Gen I 22mag. by Fastcrj @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

This gun looks brand new, not a scratch on it. These guns in this condition are getting hard to find. Asking 550.00 Will meet at the Cabelas in Fort Worth.
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 ... 38 39 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide