sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31037
facebook
Forum Stats
61267 Members
46 Forums
418668 Topics
5782873 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bass Boats by LonestarCobra @ 3 minutes 22 seconds ago

If you are wanting a bass boat in that price range, a Champion 202 will be great. My old one was a beast, great platform for fishing, took rough water great and was decently fast. I was never a bass fisherman, I'm a striper and hybrid guy, and finall
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Pulled over by pegasaurus @ 4 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PMKwhy would you not be eligible for defensive driving? another ticket within a certain time frame? defensive driving can be done pretty easily online these days, doesn't require going to a classroom somewhere else. Online i
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: $8 satellite signal meter by Texas Dan @ 18 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HookerHUH????????????????????????????? Granted, my instructions make more sense to those who've setup a dish before, such as when tailgating. Of course, those with a bigger budget will likely have one of the models that aims
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: cablea?basspro by 338ultra @ 18 minutes 47 seconds ago

Yeah not done yet. One fellow I talked to that used to do business with Morris said he would be very surprised if it actually did go through.
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Stand for barrels by coyotehunters @ 19 minutes 34 seconds ago

I built mine 12 years ago and they still look as good as the day i built them.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cost to build a pond/stock tank? by TexasKC @ 19 minutes 51 seconds ago

Cost is going to be different in various soil types. The last tank I had dug was 310' x 190' x 18' deep with overflow pipe and drain valve. This was in black land near Giddings. Cost at the time was $8800. Your best bet is to contact several local d
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Best travel search engine? by JESmith @ 22 minutes 3 seconds ago

Depends on where you are going... Do you want Airfare, hotel, car rental, all of the above?
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 250 lb Boar DOWN Among the Cattle by Pig_Popper @ 22 minutes 50 seconds ago

What's up with the echo cardio gram soundtrack
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: What upper 6.5,300 bo or 6.8 by Toxarch @ 23 minutes 48 seconds ago

Thanks for the explanation, TTUhunter. You are correct that I didn't consider test barrel length.
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: Hog Hunts on Private Lease by Fltmedic @ 23 minutes 53 seconds ago

And this as well: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132597
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger mk3 target by SpoonPlatoon @ 24 minutes 54 seconds ago

Interested in a marlin 17hmr?
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
ttt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: what do you say when your wife wants.... by cabosandinh @ 25 minutes 58 seconds ago

fake boobs Big turn off tell her to keep it organic
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Wtt Gen 3 OD Glock 19 by SpoonPlatoon @ 26 minutes 16 seconds ago

Just checking but this looks to be FDE not OD. Want to trade for a gen 4 battlefield green G19?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Nuts edge or Nutgrass. Wont die by dogcatcher @ 27 minutes 45 seconds ago

The only neighbor we ever had that kept it out of his yard spent his evenings with a long knife, popping them out by the roots. In the evenings 3 or 4 days a week, he would be out in his front yard killing weeds, nut grass included. Within a year a
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: farmers & ranchers? by cabosandinh @ 30 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: therancher or kaput is lining his pockets. money makes the world goes 'round
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Grandma Health Care by Hooker @ 37 minutes 35 seconds ago

" This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you will receive three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library, and all the health care you need. Need new teeth? No p
Jump to new posts Re: 5.56 round by ghostlight @ 37 minutes 40 seconds ago

my AR loves 62gr and i have some green tips so now to do more research on the 6.8 upper--thanks for the info
Jump to new posts Re: 30 Nosler Build Underway by RedSnake @ 38 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG Chuck Norris approves of this project. I know I told you I don't like magnums but I just couldn't resist. Plus I gotta have something to keep up with you when you get around to building your 7-300.
Jump to new posts Re: Daylight Hog Night Hunt by ghostlight @ 44 minutes 37 seconds ago

outstanding
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Rustic TV stand with sliding barn doors by KRoyal @ 47 minutes 45 seconds ago

Yep more work never seems to quit. Lol just noticed in the pics this took me so long to find time to finish I even put in new shelving in my garage
Jump to new posts Re: Best AR you can find under 400 by JSAPP @ 50 minutes 49 seconds ago

Thanks I will check it out.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: .22lr Scope by ghostlight @ 55 minutes 27 seconds ago

I use a ruger 10/22 with a Nikon P-Rimfire 2x7 for my limit of 75 yards but it can send lead down range at 100 yards. I rarely shot a squirrel over 50 yards.
Jump to new posts Re: New 7.62x39 AR build by KRoyal @ 55 minutes 50 seconds ago

I like that safety might have to try one out.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Any good deals on Water Buffalo or Bison Meat hunts? by therancher @ 59 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Aaron-Ibexanother vote for rickey hunt. i know he's got a big one for $1500. best bang for the buck around Absolutely.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 ... 39 40 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide