sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31063
facebook
Forum Stats
61410 Members
46 Forums
421051 Topics
5813925 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: 585HE by hubel458 @ 4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Here is picture of a brake on 12ga FH with real hot loaded hollowbase lead slug, brake needed more clearance for the expanding slug. Here is the before and after of 375 HE cases necked, 2 on left, and then formed in hydro die... Ed Her
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Grill marks by BigPig @ 31 minutes 28 seconds ago

My steaks don't stay on long enough for grill marks
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: How do you boil crawfish? by BigPig @ 34 minutes 49 seconds ago

Call me tomorrow. It ain't hard.
On the road in Texas
Jump to new posts Re: Chicken Fried Steak by BigPig @ 36 minutes 12 seconds ago

Try the burgers next time at Ozona's. For good CFS or CFC, try Metro Diner in Harry Hines. D Magazine rates the reastaraunts based on who pays into advertising.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
No sir, not since my younger oilfield wildcattin' days
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Awesome snake fight! by cmc @ Today at 02:00 AM

Here's ten minutes worth of the fight. I don't know who won, after 40 minutes of filming and photos I gave up.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bringing the trophies back????? by darrack @ Today at 01:21 AM

Look up a site called africahunting.com. it has a section devoted to any questions you may have regarding Africa. Trust me I lived on that site for months. Also get ahold of any reps your outfitter has here, they can also give you answers to alot of
Muzzle Loading
That's a great score! Nice looking rifle. I remember when you could get a BP rifle for cheap money and then inline muzzleloaders became popular and the prices went up again. You could buy a used in mint condition T/C at The Kittery Trading Post in Ma
Planning to keep the package together.
Muzzle Loading
Jump to new posts Re: Thompson center Hawkins??? by bowbuilder1971 @ Today at 01:09 AM

My buddy back up north has their 45 cal Hawken kit rifle and his seems to like patch and ball the best. Great looking rifle.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Aaron Hernandez, gay????? by pegasaurus @ Today at 01:08 AM

Prison will do that to ya...
Jump to new posts Re: Kimber Stainless Compact II 45acp Carry/package by Swampdonky02 @ Today at 12:39 AM

Pm sent
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Oahu Hawaii bound. by S.A. hunter @ Today at 12:24 AM

Good info guys, heading out at 0500. Still need some places to eat.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Desoto HC Todd Peterman fired? by TexasOutfitters @ Today at 12:22 AM

A current player tweeted in support of Peterman and said the whole board needs to be let go. Pointing to an executive report of Desoto ISD which says the board "has major issues" in many areas. Per twitter, no action taken tonight as many
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Tractor repair shops? by jwb @ Today at 12:15 AM

Cameron Haden near Blooming Grove
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Recommended Home Security Camera System by Big Fitz @ Today at 12:12 AM

I am looking to install a good home security camera system with night time capability and DVR for up to 8 cameras. Those who have experience, what brand(s) would you recommend. Note that I do NOT want WiFi and they must be PoE type cameras. Though
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: salvaged a huge piece of petrified wood by dogcatcher @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Man with dementia missing Lake Fork/Lake Tawakoni area by Nathan at Fork @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Please post this on your facebook and if you are in this area, please keep your eyes out for him. He lives about a mile from me right by the sabine river bottoms just off of hwy 19 between emory and canton. Pictures below. http://www.kltv.com/s
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 4 Hogs Down in the Wheat by 2Beez @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Yet another outstanding video. I ordered my x sight II tonight not a thermal but it will work.
Jump to new posts Re: My Lefty 6.5 Creedmoor is Finished by bowbuilder1971 @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Nice and congrats on the LH rifle. I hear you on shooting a RH bolt action when being a lefty. I gave my buddy my Remington 700 30-06 that I bought to work on in school for a Remington accurizing and bedding course. After a couple of outings with it,
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts WTS Two Donkeys Momma & Baby by gaharris @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

I have a 3-4 year old female donkey and her 9 month old baby that we would like to sell. I am asking $250 for both of them together. I won't sell one with out the other. Both are very healthy and originally were in our high fence operation until a fe
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Cowboys fans by Texas Dan @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

"Well, Jon Machota of The Dallas Morning News has the Dallas Cowboys drafting Fred Ross in his mock draft, taking the Texas native back home."
Jump to new posts Re: Night sights on CCW? by BigPig @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By: jhendersonI prefer them. But like said before after the first shot you will be blinded anyways. I'd rather be prepared with the first shot and worry about follow ups after that. Of course it seems more bad stuff happens after da
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Bullying....just can't escape it! by 2Beez @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

That was awesome. They were not happy
exotics classifieds
Jump to new posts New Zealand Strain Red Stag Breeders by 338ultra @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Are there any in Texas? What kind of money for some hinds and a decent your younger stag that has the genes behind him?
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 ... 38 39 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide