bill oxner 27665
facebook
Forum Stats
58883 Members
45 Forums
454429 Topics
5959084 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Super Blackhawks FS/FT by crashdummy @ 44 seconds ago

Look to me like Blackhawks ! not Supers ?
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Mini Medicine by poisonivie @ 47 seconds ago

I have always enjoyed the platform and have had a couple. Never saw one that shot worth a darn. Always wondered how a company like Ruger could just keep on cranking them out without a fix. I don't know how the command the price that they do, when for
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: Snake avoidance clinic? by js4242 @ 1 minute 29 seconds ago

Wayne good meeting you last weekend. Sorry I couldn't visit more. Did you have a good turn out? I think I was lucky to get in as a walk up.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Snake crossing the road - can you ID? by flintknapper @ 2 minutes 30 seconds ago

I have a walking path that I keep mowed very short...through the pasture behind our home. I take our Dachshund and walk Her in the evening once the sun sets beneath the tree line. It is about 1/2 mile long and we take our time, so She can smell all t
Off Topic
I don't go to town often but when I do I usually use mine.When I take the wife to the grocery store I usually drop her off close to the front and park way out back.I watch the doors so when she comes out she knows I will be by shortly to pick her and
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cinco de Mayo by mrmo @ 5 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RedRanger
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Drew a NM 16A and learned something COOL!!! by BarneyWho @ 6 minutes 14 seconds ago

I keep waiting to hear you were heir to a gold fortune you had no idea about.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Lunch by mrmo @ 6 minutes 45 seconds ago

Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 124gr 9MM HST ammo by jbd76266 @ 10 minutes 25 seconds ago

Bump
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: 1/2 moa accuracy guarantee my a$$! by okierifleman @ 10 minutes 50 seconds ago

If Chad says it doesn't shoot, after he has done a load work up for it, then I believe it doesnt shoot. Since the builder has still not been revealed, and he says it is a reputable builder, then my first guess is he got a crappy barrel. It happens. I
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb coondog by gary roberson @ 12 minutes 42 seconds ago

Dang, blueticks are all that I own! Adios, Gary
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts WTS Glock 20, 10MM W/Extra 6 Inch Barrel - $500.00 by Armalite260 @ 13 minutes 37 seconds ago

I want to sale my Glock 20, two 15 round mags - Less than 75 rounds down the pipe. I'm also including a Lone Wolf 6 inch barrel. $500.00 - No trades, I'm in Plano. Thank you.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Cabelas sale. Vortex scope by ETXFIREMAN 1 @ 16 minutes 4 seconds ago

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6288360#Post6288360 Here's the same scope with vplex wide reticle, vortex rings, & swfa level for $375....
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Rent house renovation by Brother in-law @ 16 minutes 26 seconds ago

Where is the Reba poster? Im sure it would be a big hit here
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Through Hell by Homer Jay @ 18 minutes 7 seconds ago

I may not have been so polite a driver after a while. There were perfectly good sidewalks and front yards that could have been driven through.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 PA by ETXFIREMAN 1 @ 18 minutes 10 seconds ago

ttt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Wedding Get Away by beaversnipe @ 19 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bill oxnerCathy went to St. John's. I stayed home. It didn't last. I figured. no shared passion in that picture, like in nada
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PBTTC by Stub @ 20 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BMowatt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Arizona High School Football Player Exposes Himself by nsmike @ 22 minutes 33 seconds ago

The biggest problem today vs us pre internet adolescents is that the internet never forgets. When we did something dumb, it was largely forgotten within a few years, this kid is going to be labeled a dumb [censored] forever.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: awning/patio cover - construction question by Cast @ 26 minutes 21 seconds ago

I like the free standing option, or get Ramball to come over and weld the steel to the brick.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I can't stop laughing by Western @ 27 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BigPigOriginally Posted By: WesternOriginally Posted By: BigPigOriginally Posted By: TRobertsWhat type of patrol cars do y'all have that are stick?!?! It's a secret PA Leeez, we all know your driving a meter cart Why yo
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: BEWARE! Joseph Gedman aka magnum outfitters el paso... by jdickey @ 38 minutes 40 seconds ago

I didn't know he was still around! He got me 3 years ago!
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Great looking vechile
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: For all of You Mowers by dogcatcher @ 47 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bill oxnerHere's what we had to do. We had to mow the hay, let it cure for a couple of days, rake it into windrows, haul it to a stationary bailer, thar had a blindfolded mule walking in circles as we fed the hay in. A boy sat
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Muzzle flash at night through the scope by CharlieCTx @ 59 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42Originally Posted By: ccokerthe can makes a big difference ^^^ Problem solved! Chad, can you make smokeless .308 subsonic loads? Charlie
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 ... 43 44 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide