Txkiller 24777
facebook
Forum Stats
55700 Members
41 Forums
407414 Topics
5308047 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTS. Bushnell Elite Tactical ET3124F. 3-12X44. by TexasLandAgent @ 1 minute 7 seconds ago

Man, I'm tempted...
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 1 minute 8 seconds ago

said it mattered
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTT STI Spartan by AR1911 @ 2 minutes 0 seconds ago

What barrel length is the STI? I may have some AR trades that would interest you Delton bull-barrel 16" Model 1 24" SS bull-barrel unfired upper. I'm in Keller
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: How much do you save reloading .308? by bigjoe8565 @ 3 minutes 21 seconds ago

I reload to save money which allows me to shoot twice as much. If I shoot 100 rounds of SMK 175 .308 it cost me $150.00 or my reloads cost me $70.00-75.00. In addition there is nothing like taking an animal with your own reloads. It's also addicti
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hog doggers on public land by TxDispatcher @ 3 minutes 39 seconds ago

I love these threads
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a lease in Mexico by Txduckman @ 5 minutes 13 seconds ago

Our cousin went to one of those fishing lodges down there. Their bus between the lodge and boat launch was stopped by armed men. They walked down the aisle taking whatever money they had on them and let them on their way. He had his money in a pouch
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Any Negatives to 20 MOA Bases? by Gone to Texas @ 5 minutes 19 seconds ago

Thanks for the replies! When ordering scope rings do I need to order a higher size because of the 20 MOA cant?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ghetto hikes by beaversnipe @ 6 minutes 50 seconds ago

I dont do twitter For people suffering mild to severe case of add
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Hope you like Mexican food or you are a.... by txshntr @ 8 minutes 30 seconds ago

Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Bolt action pistols by BigPig @ 8 minutes 36 seconds ago

Been looking into these. Seems the easiest way to do this is find an action, get a barrel and cut down a stock to my liking. Now, where can I get a Savage, Tikka, or Remington left hand action? Prob going to have an aluminum chasis milled so I can ha
Jump to new posts Re: Newest addition. 7mm-08 built on a Tikka action. by Gone to Texas @ 9 minutes 10 seconds ago

Awesome rifle, love that stock. May sound like a dumb question but what are some of the benefits of a 7mm-08 cartridge? I don't know anything about it but have been told the ballistics suck. I have never looked into it but it has kept me away from t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Bizarre foods of america travelchannel by beaversnipe @ 9 minutes 15 seconds ago

About galveston Good show rite now
Jump to new posts Re: New Customs off the rack by slayer12 @ 10 minutes 22 seconds ago

That brown did turn out good. You know seeing these doesn't make the wait any easier.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT: Gen 3 Glock 19 NS, Ammo and Extras by scot @ 11 minutes 2 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: AR handguards/float tube by jdh78 @ 12 minutes 35 seconds ago

Went with an ALG ergo modular rail in 12"- looks pretty clean and come with barrel nut, shims, wrench and instructions to install w/out needing torque wrench plus some mounting hardware. Looks like a real neat design and grts good reviews.also g
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Waterfowl hunting in Saskatchewan by JWBJR @ 13 minutes 24 seconds ago

I think you meant rogue outfitter. Lol
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Food Plot Language / Unbelievable by Gone to Texas @ 13 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BOBO the ClownOriginally Posted By: Erathkid GTT, that's exactly what I was talking about. They're starting to see new strains of weeds that are immune to 'roundup'. Weeds are evolving and building up resistance. But yes, BOBO,
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Do you lap talley rings? by aggiegolfer09 @ 14 minutes 9 seconds ago

what about vortex?
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Monday march 2 hunt by Fooshman @ 15 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: beaversnipeRats were hungry. You aren't kidding. I about got mauled when feeding mine this afternoon.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: This drives me insane by MikeC @ 18 minutes 52 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Top 5 Athletes of all time. by Stratgolfer @ 19 minutes 39 seconds ago

When I think of a "pure" athlete I think of someone that has/had the ability to excel at just about anything. Bo Jackson stories of pure human acts are all over youtube and documented. Wilt Chamberlain did everything well (and never with a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: So should I get a flat bill now by dogcatcher @ 19 minutes 52 seconds ago

Here you go.
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Re: Warning to Dog Owners by wisco-hunter @ 20 minutes 18 seconds ago

Had the same thing happen to a buddies pit, ate a corn cob after a crawfish boil, it lodged in the small intestine, had to have it surgically removed
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Great Pyrenese Puppies by Lawnman @ 22 minutes 16 seconds ago

If anyone can post pictures for me I would appreciate it.
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Can I use a full length and collet die while I wait? by Geezer Ranger @ 22 minutes 36 seconds ago

Yes you can do that but you still have to deal with removing the spent primer.
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 ... 60 61 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide