txshntr 35229
facebook
Forum Stats
63759 Members
45 Forums
416777 Topics
6041832 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Experience versus local by KWood_TSU @ 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mickey MooseOriginally Posted By: KWood_TSUSo why, in general as the rule, do you hire for experience... Because there is particular work that has to be done. It's a requirement. Yoda said it best "there is no try, only d
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Brand New Diamondback AR10 308 by AdThomps @ 3 minutes 46 seconds ago

Would trade for 20ga shotgun or 22-250
Photos
Jump to new posts I hate rattlesnakes by bigjoe8565 @ 4 minutes 52 seconds ago

Killed 4 recently at the lease. Two at camp, one near my blind and one on the road. The small snake was laying under our gate to camp. I walked up to the gate and started opening the lock when I heard a faint rattle. If I didn't step on the small
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The Open at Carnoustie by Greg @ 5 minutes 10 seconds ago

I’m fine with it just as I am in baseball with them checking for corked bats. The driving average has been increasing each year... and when guys are piping 400 yard bombs, they want to make sure the clubs are up to specs. I heard they checked around
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Swarovski Habicht 4-12x50 by AdThomps @ 7 minutes 8 seconds ago

Make me an offer
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Little chicken stew... by skinnerback @ 8 minutes 24 seconds ago

All about that gravy and flavor brother.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Home Hospice by copperhead @ 8 minutes 25 seconds ago

I can't say enough good things about Hospice. They give the patients some sort of dignity. My condolences sir.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT EVH Wolfgang Special & Schecter Blackjack Active Guitars by Fastscooby01 @ 12 minutes 18 seconds ago

ttt
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Glock 17's for H&K P30's in 9mm by Fastscooby01 @ 12 minutes 31 seconds ago

ttt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Just Saw My Son On TV by SapperTitan @ 14 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BigPigThat’s awesome. Your son does a job that most couldn’t. even most those physically able wouldn’t have the mental toughness to do that job.i know even at my best shape I wouldn’t want that job. Glad we got folks that are w
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Center Console Boat by kman2017 @ 18 minutes 12 seconds ago

If you aren't set on a 4-stroke I have a 2 stroke for sale with .7 hours on it, it is listed on here.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Chital by BigPig @ 19 minutes 36 seconds ago

Chital prob couldn’t lift that or move with it on.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: UNICORN FOR SALE! by Southtex @ 20 minutes 46 seconds ago

Whoa. That is very nice. If it had a standard transmission I would be a buyer for sure.....looking for a first vehicle for my daughter....has to be a standard though....driving one is a dieing art these days.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Super Troopers 2 by Duck_Hunter @ 21 minutes 21 seconds ago

Ok, thanks. I still enjoy Beerfest.
Bump
Disabled Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: Invisible Wounds by machine73 @ 24 minutes 31 seconds ago

2 that I was close with. 3 others that were in my unit. ETSing seems to be super hard for too many folks to deal with. Losing Zach really hurts. Thanks all.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Thining Out The Elk Herd by Kimber1911 @ 28 minutes 57 seconds ago

Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Herd Reduction Buffalo Hunts. by Kimber1911 @ 29 minutes 32 seconds ago

DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Adding Insulation by Cleric @ 32 minutes 23 seconds ago

Is there such a thing as too much insulation in the attic?
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Longest ethical shot by Erny @ 32 minutes 58 seconds ago

428 yards on a Gemsbok. Using a Remington 700, 300 Win Mage with 165 grain federal fusion ammunition.
Food Plots, Proteins, Minerals, Feed and Corn
Jump to new posts Re: Fall food plots by stxranchman @ 33 minutes 27 seconds ago

They have a Ladak variety that worked in the Hill Country areas. The NRCS agent recommended it to me. That is what my friends planted in San Angelo and Eden areas back in the 90's. They grow alfalfa in west Texas under pivots where it gets over 110 i
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Another Day in Paradise by Lakhota @ 34 minutes 50 seconds ago

It's hot but it hasn't seemed that bad to me and I work out in it and on roofs working on A/C. Now 2011 that was a hot summer. I remember one day I. The summer of that year there was a roof so hot I couldn't stand still because the heat was coming th
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: .223 for Deer? Thoughts? by Texas buckeye @ 36 minutes 8 seconds ago

And a .223/5.56 won't ethically kill pigs either, but don't tell that to the dozens I have laid down with one shot. They must have fallen asleep or something due to the lack of noise from the rifle... A .223 will kill a deer, you just have to know
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Austin-Yeti by rexmitchell @ 39 minutes 17 seconds ago

They shutdown the warehouse scratch and dent shop a while back.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Originally Posted By: FiremanJGYall are out of your minds if you think Tony will get beat by that many people. He has been doing this longer than any of us. He is a machine with a rifle, and has just developed a hand load on a new 6mm Creedmoor barre
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 ... 34 35 >

© 2004-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide