sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31412
facebook
Forum Stats
62623 Members
46 Forums
437836 Topics
6030949 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Best Motion Decoy? by E.TX.JMart @ 2 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ExbellicusOriginally Posted By: E.TX.JMartOriginally Posted By: ExbellicusI have a real decoy swimmer and grass gets stuck in the little prop almost constantly...even in mostly open water. The shaker looks cool though. True.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Odd doings this morning by dogcatcher @ 6 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: StompyHave seen Bucks do some crazy things during rut. Years ago I walked by a nice Buck (not a shooter) I walked about 7-8 yards by him down a road. He had been chasing a Doe and decided to get a bite of corn. Man he stunk, was
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Today's buck Taylor County by dogcatcher @ 8 minutes 41 seconds ago

You did the right thing!
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Strange item on my camera. Any ideas??? by Double Naught Spy @ 9 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Cowboy9215I see a wasp, or a spider
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Question On Thermal Scope Selection by Double Naught Spy @ 11 minutes 12 seconds ago

I will say this, you can't go wrong with having the best image possible. You can go wrong with not having the best image possible. Once you send a bullet down range, you can't call it back. A better image coupled with better magnification means be
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fixing to get cold by Bucks and Ducks @ 11 minutes 16 seconds ago

nobody its called fall
Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Looking for jackrabbits by Cuda67bnl @ 11 minutes 59 seconds ago

Hi guys. New member here, and first post. I'm a falconer from Georgia, and I'm thinking about making a trip to Texas to chase jackrabbits with my hawks. I haven't been to Texas since 2008. I was hoping some of you could tell me what the jack populati
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: 7mm-08 question by MrWood @ 12 minutes 43 seconds ago

Well, just got back from Academy with a box of 140gr Fusions. They didn't have any of the Hornady American Whitetail that I prefer out of my 243. Hope the gun likes them!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Big boar with the Mathews by caseyusmc @ 18 minutes 46 seconds ago

Our ranch is high fence we have a variety of colors every now and then a few have that white patch.
Photos
Jump to new posts Scottish Pubs by Michael W. @ 23 minutes 10 seconds ago

Signs seen at Scottish Pubs.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Starting Rut report!! by Big Puma @ 27 minutes 25 seconds ago

Same here in San Saba
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cold Front Came.. by Choctaw @ 29 minutes 25 seconds ago

Those are my leaves in your yard. Sorry about that.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Kimber Custom Stainless ll .45 by gharmon1 @ 30 minutes 2 seconds ago

Have a very nice lnib Kimber Custom Stainless ll in .45. $700 ftf near the Athens area. Has box, paperwork and original factory magazine. Can send more pictures if interested. Must be a Texas resident and legal to own a handgun.Please PM with any que
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Venison roast.... by Bayharbor @ 30 minutes 12 seconds ago

Very nice! How long do you cook it and at what temp?
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 1996 Champion bass boat by taylormade820 @ 30 minutes 34 seconds ago

Thank you sir. Ttt
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: BBD in Live Oak County by sbushee @ 33 minutes 18 seconds ago

Boom goes the dynamite
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: CFB today by Choctaw @ 34 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Roll-TideOriginally Posted By: ChoctawI would love to see Bama lose to what is basically a basketball school. Well I hope Auburn loses to basically a Duck Commander school...
Photos
Jump to new posts Texas Coast has the most! by takemking @ 35 minutes 4 seconds ago

Another great day taking a limit on public land in coastal Texas!
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Wtt ar15 for semi auto 20g by Thebeardedangler @ 35 minutes 37 seconds ago

Will sell for 600$ cash
Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Prairie Dogs by Midwaytmm @ 35 minutes 53 seconds ago

We use 17 and 17wsm.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Longhorn Lounge. by S.A. hunter @ 38 minutes 22 seconds ago

Sam ehlinger reminds me of Brett Favre.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: XLR Element chassis FS by joshf303 @ 38 minutes 42 seconds ago

GONE
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Ten Ten Whitetails was amazing! by ChanceTheHunter @ 42 minutes 30 seconds ago

My father and I recently went out the to ranch on a meat hunt and couldn't of asked for a more amazing experience to take him on his first hunt! First off, there bed and breakfast was amazing, the beds were literally more comfortable than my bed, and
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Ceiling joist by sendit @ 46 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hopalongOriginally Posted By: ErathkidOriginally Posted By: mrmo We have the 8" in our shop 24" centers tons of crap up there and no sag. This. I'm afraid 2x6s will sag over time. Where's Hoppy when you need him? W
Open Hunting Discussion
Brother-In-Law... thanks for the response. Please PM me at prothrow360.com and I will share the concept to see if it works for you. Thx. Larry
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 ... 43 44 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide