bill oxner 28135
facebook
Forum Stats
58973 Members
45 Forums
456035 Topics
5980454 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bill, I have been paying attention by HuntnFly67 @ 1 minute 35 seconds ago

Is this that oyster place over off Bryant Irvin?
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Thor HD Thermal Just Arrived by dfwroadkill @ 3 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: garbsATN keeps making excuses like "Oh, phones have software bugs too"... and that's true, but my phone doesn't fire a deadly projectile out into the darkness.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The martini by Texas Tatonkas @ 5 minutes 35 seconds ago

Manhattan with makers cask strength wins over a martini
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Topless by bill oxner @ 5 minutes 47 seconds ago

Your redneck will show if you don't get some sun on your back.
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Hackberry Skinner by MikeC @ 5 minutes 53 seconds ago

Folks don't need to be very flush to own one of mine.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Usually Not A Good Sound ... by Western @ 6 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ducknbassOriginally Posted By: billybobOriginally Posted By: SnakeWranglerThey couldn't pay me enough to do that job......crazy! Me either Ah everyone has a price. Yes sir, I'd have a sit down and see what they are offeri
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: ATN ThOR-HD 384x288 Video tonight by Archersparadox2020 @ 6 minutes 52 seconds ago

OK....ATN ThOR-HD mounted on my AR15 Rifle. ***************NEWSFLASH***************** I discovered that there is no CONTRAST CONTROL on this ATN ThOR HD Unit that I am testing..therefore, it is a MOOT POINT to try to do another side by side compari
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Specwar "quick connect" flash hider by Normanpig @ 6 minutes 58 seconds ago

Up
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gas grills by Mickey Moose @ 7 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: EdgeI understand all sides. Most people don't need that much grill. I sell outdoor kitchen equipment, so I see all types of needs and budgets with the equipment. On those two warranty is a big factor in most people's decision. Y
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: generation youtube by whitewing maniac @ 9 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ChickenmanI'm a youtuber. Please like and subscribe!!! I see you have a couple hundred views, well on your way to stardom bro.
Off Topic
Thanks DC, that is what he said Since you both are vet's, probably a common saying...
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Roofer for estimates and assessment of church roof by Western @ 14 minutes 37 seconds ago

TREX as Sniper said, or if he doesn't have time, I can ask my BIL, he's been a roofer for 30+ years and doesn't have a bad bone in his body. TREX could probably move faster though for sure.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rangers want a new ballpark???? by cmc @ 16 minutes 1 second ago

Money is made to be spent. I'm a citizen of Arlington and I'm all for it. Taxes won't go up because the new tax won't start until the tax for The Boss Hog Bowl is paid so it will just roll over. I like the retractable roof "IF" it lets in e
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: College Athletics by therancher @ 16 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nogalus PrairieOriginally Posted By: mattyg06Originally Posted By: Nogalus PrairieUT and A&M aren't even relevant to this discussion. 1)They are wealthy schools; 2)Their athletic programs generate plenty of $$$ to pay the
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Viva Selena!! by dogcatcher @ 18 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HuntnFly67Originally Posted By: Texan Til I DieOriginally Posted By: rexmitchellI thought I was the only one that took pictures of cars like this. Glad there are others. Snapped this one the other day in front of the Wal Mart (
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Number one factor in management - AGE 189 inches by cullbuck @ 19 minutes 21 seconds ago

Heck'uva buck and no doubt old enough, but the brisket looks abnormal to me. It looks like it has developed some fluid, possibly from some type of injury response.
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: Trade hunt for services by YellowDog @ 25 minutes 29 seconds ago

Ill check with my Electrical Engineer.
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: older model spincast by rabbit_jack @ 27 minutes 8 seconds ago

And yes after you test the motor, hit test again to turn it off.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep on ridin by TexFlip @ 27 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bill oxnerOriginally Posted By: CastIt's just gonna get worse. I concur. Biker gang violence?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 29 minutes 6 seconds ago

malt for brewing
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Savage 24V Over/Under by TooLow @ 30 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HWY_MANMine was a 22 mag over 410. X2 I had one also and wish I still had it
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Colt Police Positive 38 Special Revolver - 1977-78 by ButQuack @ 33 minutes 21 seconds ago

Four inches
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Cow Creek Ranch Video 2015 by STXHO @ 33 minutes 25 seconds ago

Looks like a nice place.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Jelly/Jam? by MikeC @ 34 minutes 46 seconds ago

Homemade plum but I haven't had any since my Mom passed.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 1987 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 $3750 by glens @ 36 minutes 15 seconds ago

It's bent. Big time.
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 ... 43 44 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide