SnakeWrangler 31630
facebook
Forum Stats
63065 Members
46 Forums
443353 Topics
6107553 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: judge Judy etc... by mrmo @ 1 minute 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: takewhatyoucan64Real cases and real people Peoples court
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Completed Tikka build! by ccoker @ 2 minutes 41 seconds ago

OK! I need to get some of the new expanding 180 Hornday bullets headed your way
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Sako Collection in Hamlin, America by El Tiburon @ 3 minutes 12 seconds ago

I bought a .22 from him when I had a lease in Hamlin. And I have a Sako he doesn't have. .243 FinnWolf.
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger No. 3 in 204 Caliber by kdanford @ 4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Bump
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: AR 10 off the shelf by Texasteach @ 5 minutes 44 seconds ago

Tag
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Thermal Scope and Monocular Rentals by Bearclaw @ 7 minutes 6 seconds ago

Rentals available! http://www.ultimatenightvision.com/Rentals
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 yard 308 question (actually 950 yards) by patriot07 @ 7 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FiremanJGOriginally Posted By: patriot07Lots of good info on this thread. Sorry to hijack, but there was some discussion I'm interested to hear Jeff & JG's thoughts on. Regarding virgin vs once-fired brass, I just started
Jump to new posts Re: Smith and wesson 1911 E series 45 NIb by ADP05 @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

dang that will teach me to not monitor this all day everyday. Nice gun!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New business finally opened! by H2O Seeker @ 14 minutes 42 seconds ago

Congrats and best of luck!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Where to buy a shed? by Slow Drifter @ 14 minutes 55 seconds ago

I bought a loafing shed from Deer Creek Structures about 10 years ago. They used to be in Chilton, now I think they're in Lott. Free delivery, very well built (Mennonites, I believe) and if I ever need it moved I just call and they'll come move it.
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale: Banded Gear Squaw Creek Parka by NTX RAIDER @ 14 minutes 55 seconds ago

Final price drop. $100 FIRM
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Age and score by rugger @ 15 minutes 1 second ago

I was thinking he was 5+ as well.
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Deer Hearts by HoldPoint @ 16 minutes 32 seconds ago

deer hearts are the bomb diggity - head shots only gentlemen I actually cooked one the other night in some butter and garlic for some friends who had never tried it and they gobbled it up; weren't too happy when I told them what it was but they al
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Any Tricks to Hunting Riverside Property by Rustler @ 22 minutes 25 seconds ago

Near any river = feed pens around all feeders, the bigger the pen the better. If you have hogs coming to your feeders the deer will go elsewhere, I don't agree with those that like wheat fields around them, deer eat all night in the fields & if
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 168 gr Berger VLD Hunting for .300 RUM by RedSnake @ 28 minutes 27 seconds ago

Yep. Slow it down. Some very detailed info on different 30 cal bullets in 300 rum... https://www.ballisticstudies.com/Knowledgebase/.300+Remington+Ultra+Magnum.html And some essential reading on wounding/ terminal performance... https://www.ballis
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: lone star law... by Txduckman @ 29 minutes 3 seconds ago

Yeah, then they could arrest processors for charging money to process deer and they will make it on the show.
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: bigbob_ftwOriginally Posted By: GamblinmanOwners of pit bull should be required to register and post a cash bond of at least $1M for each dog. Failure to register and/or maintain bond should be a felony, punishable by fine and j
Tall Tales & Yarns
Jump to new posts Re: The Barber by cannon88 @ 35 minutes 12 seconds ago

Hahahaha
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Steelers Fans by KRoyal @ 39 minutes 55 seconds ago

Todd Haley is out!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: This is chili!?!? by _Lee @ 41 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler This is chili..... Originally Posted By: mbavo Venison chilli with cheese,sour cream, green onions, and jalapeños. Man was it good! That looks really good!
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Handmade Big Pig Sticker by LG @ 41 minutes 54 seconds ago

DAMN THATS A BEAUTY!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dramatic boat crash caught on video by TEXASLEFTY @ 43 minutes 0 seconds ago

Glad I was not in that boat.
Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Does this happen often? by 686ppp @ 43 minutes 49 seconds ago

All the time at a few of my hot spots. I just turn the call down they will look and maybe knock it over then wonder off when they figure out its nothing. I have tried a Mountain Lion call to run them away but they don't care. Best advice is to dump a
On the road in Texas
Jump to new posts Re: Best jalapeno cheese sauaage by Herbie Hancock @ 45 minutes 2 seconds ago

Opa's is by far the best from what you can buy in a grocery store with out having to go out of your way and buy in bulk.
Migratory Bird Hunting
Nevermind BradyBuck, he slept thru 5th grade science.
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 ... 44 45 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide