Txkiller 25258
facebook
Forum Stats
56873 Members
43 Forums
426574 Topics
5576610 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Stooges by bill oxner @ 15 seconds ago

Whitewing would call them chitfaced and get this thread deleted, but no me.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Of all the guns you own... by glens @ 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: shark 25-06I don't own any guns!! I would not have shot any of them "IF" I owned some. fixed it.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by pegasaurus @ 54 seconds ago

Deeply driven posts
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Just Lil Ol Hill Country Deer by BuckRage @ 1 minute 12 seconds ago

Nice! I vote his name Two Tines
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts A few yeti Hopper 30's nwt by PiePuncher @ 1 minute 15 seconds ago

All paperwork included, including registration forms for free bottle opener. Asking $275 each
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: FS PT145 PRO, PT101P by fgdn @ 3 minutes 14 seconds ago

new one RARE, only made 100k
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Low cut socks by bill oxner @ 3 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nogalus PrairieI like "no-cut" socks. That's what I wear with my topsiders.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Scooter by SniperRAB @ 5 minutes 46 seconds ago

I have failed you this mng Flip... Having a Crew weld on some Flitch Plates and I need eyes on it and they need to be mine..SO I cheated plain and simple, I will be back... "No Standard Solution Exists"
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: 9MM 115gr JHP Ammo by jbd76266 @ 7 minutes 20 seconds ago

up
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Where do you field dress your deer by Navasot @ 7 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WesternOriginally Posted By: NavasotNot worried about the deer reacting to it... I just see no reason at all to do it in the field when I can do it at the skinning rack were im set up to do it and save all the extra mess... your
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: WORST PHONE CALL EVER by Stickchunker @ 10 minutes 13 seconds ago

Sent you a PM
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Buying Land and Building??? by glens @ 10 minutes 45 seconds ago

Put money down on 45 acres west of LLano years ago. I heard after i put up a deposit, that it was the only county that didn't have a aquifer under. I drilled 2 wells on my dime and both came in under 3 gallons a minute. Backed out and they kept my
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: New Boomless Sprayer by BlackRain75 @ 15 minutes 45 seconds ago

Now is the time to start spraying your plots! www.Boomless-Sprayer.com
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Where Did The Doves Go? by clint623 @ 17 minutes 0 seconds ago

I saw a few real yesterday in Waller and only a handful of doves
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My RV nightmare. by Cast @ 17 minutes 16 seconds ago

RV guru just told me I got 12 1/2" of roughin space in RV. That means no special order 10" toilet. I'm gonna have a real crapper in the RV. That right there makes it all worthwhile. I'm stoked.
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: How many? by rdh1 @ 18 minutes 0 seconds ago

The only thing the mojo does for WW will turn them your way That is what I have seen Now I have had hawks fly up and catch them That is cool to see
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Savage A 17 by HWY_MAN @ 20 minutes 20 seconds ago

I bought a Rem 597 in 17 HMR and so far it's run like clockwork except for 2 bad rounds that were primed only. Yea I know they've been recalled but they're not getting this one back. Keep the rifle clean and it runs fine. 17 HMR ammo is not the best
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Else Getting Free Tires From Discount Tire? by bigbob_ftw @ 20 minutes 23 seconds ago

For $1000 I have new tires on both vehicles and my boat trailer. Thanks discount! Great service too.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: SNIPER!!! by BuckRage @ 21 minutes 4 seconds ago

Pandale rd Southside? Ozona?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Shower question... by TexFlip @ 21 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SniperRABIMO if your buying anything that will be going "inside" a wall I would purchase it from a Supply House "Ferguson, Morrisons...Etc " There are different Qualities in a part from HD, Lowes, Box Stores
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: Deer lease, Big Lake, Reagan County by dgilbert @ 21 minutes 26 seconds ago

Great area and critters!
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Cool weather by colt.45 @ 22 minutes 13 seconds ago

unfortunatly RK only have till end of month, then its considered poaching ... Cams not set up for night time, it could be the hog that was running with the one i got.. Looked around a bit for hog tracks, nothing definate, dont have area clea
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone use Duke dog proof coon traps? by rickym @ 22 minutes 43 seconds ago

ALOT of people use them. They work great. Bait with corn, it's what they keep coming to eat. Maybe some anchovies. Usually just one on top of the corn. Make sure you tie to a tree, I use 100lb wire fishing leader and a couple crimps
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Night range by deereguy @ 26 minutes 27 seconds ago

Looks good miket1
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 ... 55 56 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide