sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30575
facebook
Forum Stats
60489 Members
45 Forums
476349 Topics
6248900 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Rem 700 BDL Varmint Special by Quailhunter @ 25 seconds ago

Sent a PM. I have a barreled action Remington 700 SPS Varmint in 22-250. Includes X-Mark Pro trigger and bottom metal.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bus Adventure by Dalee7892 @ 1 minute 49 seconds ago

Don't rub up to close to her (Winnie the poo lady) she might take you hostage?
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Ruger Hawkeye 7mm-08 by clarkfork @ 5 minutes 2 seconds ago

Will also sell rifle, rings, and 2-3 boxes of ammo for $600 ......, or $750 for all including the Leupold 4-12x40 scope. Have box and all, this could pass as new. FTF, Ft. Worth area.
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to barter for a hunt by DSST_Construction @ 7 minutes 8 seconds ago

Bump
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: Need Italian sausage seasoning mix ideas... making it today by bigbob_ftw @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

http://lpoli.50webs.com/Sausage%20recipes.htm Anything you might need.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Deer feeders by deerfeeder @ 7 minutes 43 seconds ago

Boss Buck
Off Topic
Roy sent me a text and they won't be able to make it. Mrs. B will have to sit in the back set while we hunt, less than 100 miles on the new truck and the seats not working on the passenger side. I'll look like her personal chauffeur.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: anyone hunt in Stonewall county? by bigjoe8565 @ 9 minutes 45 seconds ago

I hunt in Stonewall between Aspermont and Rotan close to the river. We've been on the lease for 4 years and have never seen a Mule deer. We have decent bucks and the number of deep has improved greatly this year. We're covered up with pigs, turkey
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I'm depressed by bigbob_ftw @ 10 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: poisonivieI feel for ya, Bob. I got a stone cold Asian fox at work I need pics of but can't figure out how without looking like a creeper. I've been on a group text with several ex THF's that keep bugging me for pic but I'm just
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Over Dramatized weather by poisonivie @ 13 minutes 5 seconds ago

RV antifreeze is a cheap price to pay for not having to act like a plumber.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts FS - TULA AMMO 7.62x39 by TXGUNNER308 @ 15 minutes 11 seconds ago

22 Boxes, 20 Rounds Per Box, 440 Rounds Total $100 for all 22 boxes Prefer not to ship.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Coffee gurus. Vietnamese or Thai by poisonivie @ 16 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SnakeWranglerOriginally Posted By: NavasotHot...and I don't know what your talking about... folgers is the best I'm with you guys. I have known several Viet business owners and families. Good, hard working people. Just never
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: WTT 3Pt Tiller 40" Trade For Disc Harrow by Matt @ 16 minutes 29 seconds ago

Back up
Jump to new posts Re: FS ...FNH SLP Competion 12 Guage by casterbuster @ 19 minutes 51 seconds ago

Up for added Handgun
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for experience help by maximum @ 20 minutes 2 seconds ago

you should have a watch on, and check to see what time it is before you get up and get ready to go out and look. sit still for 20 or 30 more minutes before you go out and potentially bump a deer up and it runs off. minutes seem like hours when you're
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hee Haw!!! by kry226 @ 20 minutes 35 seconds ago

Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Rain and rut for junction? by nolanspawn @ 23 minutes 5 seconds ago

Wish I was seeing bucks like that on my place this weekend.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Need some help. by rex47 @ 25 minutes 24 seconds ago

why did you get booted ?
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: sound shots by maximum @ 26 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TxDispatcherDebating?!? I think the time for debating is over. JMO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ this
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re:Trading Post - Golden Rule Good Guy Report by patriot07 @ 30 minutes 58 seconds ago

Sold a Sears shotgun to Dennis in Forth Worth. Good guy, sent the money order quickly and communicated well. I hope you enjoy the gun Dennis!
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Little buddy heater on sale!!!! Have off by Dropp-243 @ 31 minutes 29 seconds ago

The largest Buddy heater has a blower fan for $159
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by poisonivie @ 34 minutes 38 seconds ago

black lives matter!
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: High fence question by postoak @ 41 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: don kOriginally Posted By: Buck25-06Man gets rich buys ranch in Texas allows hunting by neighbors and friends even allows disabled vets! Some of the land owners around protest say he is killing their dear. These kind of people w
had an emergency come up, will take 650 for it
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Buried LD (little dude) this morning. by poisonivie @ 44 minutes 28 seconds ago

Happy Hunting in Heaven, LD. Yall can rejoin one day.
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 ... 53 54 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide