sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30951
facebook
Forum Stats
61133 Members
46 Forums
416485 Topics
5756187 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Fourth Annual THF Hunter's Rifle Challenge. Feb 25 2017 by Big Fitz @ 2 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 2BeezOriginally Posted By: BuzzsawJason, thanks to you and Chad for putting this thing together for all of us. I know it is allot of work...besides your day jobs X2 I really appreciate the effort they put into these event
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Time for new decoys by BDB @ 3 minutes 38 seconds ago

"but good quality is needed." That rules out 80% of the decoys out there. I'd wait until some Avian X's go on sale or you will be refreshing a few years from now again. But more than anything buy what you can afford. Besides, if your hun
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Turkey load - 20 gauge by BarneyWho @ 4 minutes 5 seconds ago

Loaded 50 TSS 1 5/8oz today that are headed to TN. Cost is less than $6/shell on these.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: whiskey options by NDN98 @ 4 minutes 39 seconds ago

out of those 3, I would have to go with the Eagle Rare, although I do love me some Weller and some Blantons. All 3 are great.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: HEY tdecker22 by Homer Jay @ 4 minutes 52 seconds ago

Happy, happy birthday! The day you were born!
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures from last weekend at the Shin Oak by bignoggin @ 6 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: texas wetlandsOne small note to add, the 60-65 covey's that were found not one piece of ground was hunted twice. So on average we shot 2 birds per covey and the covey's ranged from 15-30 birds. So blessed to see the birds come b
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Powder shelf life by Sneaky @ 10 minutes 36 seconds ago

Just be sure to keep a lid on it. It's made with a specific moisture content, and letting it dry out doesn't necessarily make it bad, but it can change the density of the powder, putting more powder in a given charge weight.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: I have a few lone boars roaming my place. by NDN98 @ 12 minutes 0 seconds ago

Photos
Jump to new posts Re: A few of my favorites from Thailand by NDN98 @ 12 minutes 31 seconds ago

Looks like you had an awesome trip. I have seen some of the pics you posted on Instagram too and you caught me insanely big fish. Congrats!
Jump to new posts Re: AR500 Gravity Plate rack by FiremanJG @ 15 minutes 35 seconds ago

I dig it! Make for a great stage at a match! I think 400 yards, and 20 seconds ought to do it.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Post a Job Here by jskin @ 17 minutes 15 seconds ago

Roof/Leak techs needed in DFW, Austin, San Antonio Work as a subcontractor for a well established contractor in Multifamily industry. Experience is preferred but willing to train the right person. Must use your own truck and have your own ladders.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for 22 Creedmore barrel info. by DStroud @ 17 minutes 50 seconds ago

Derrick at Horizon is where I got mine and he normally has them in stock. They are Whidden and very nice dies. You could also use bushing dies as well and is how I first started out until I could get FL dies.
I've taken a few of his courses over the years, always been a high speed and good instruction.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Best baseball movie by 2Beez @ 24 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WesternOriginally Posted By: bassfishinglawyerThe Rookie - Jim Morris is an awesome guy (and a Texan) The Natural Like both of those and would add "Trouble with a curve" Trouble with the curve is also an outstan
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Savage 16 204 ruger by jlsbassman @ 25 minutes 21 seconds ago

Trade pending.
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Pheasant by bobcat1 @ 25 minutes 31 seconds ago

Dead in here. Dead Dead Dead bird
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT Vintage Rifle Ammo & Pistol Ammo by Duckman01 @ 27 minutes 17 seconds ago

All SOLD..... Please Delete.....
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Axis Deer Hunt by Cody Malone @ 27 minutes 48 seconds ago

Not many axis under $300 these days. Price I see 500-650 on most ranches
Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Gas vs Diesel trucks: Interesting article by Ramball36 @ 27 minutes 51 seconds ago

Cummings
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT Mounted Ring-neck Pheasant - Standing $80 by Duckman01 @ 30 minutes 32 seconds ago

Friday Bump....
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Tikka T3 6.5x55 NIB by turbotj @ 31 minutes 22 seconds ago

Still available
Jump to new posts Re: Nikon Pro Staff BDC by turbotj @ 32 minutes 40 seconds ago

Sold please delete!
Tall Tales & Yarns
Jump to new posts Re: Funny gif thread by Gravytrain @ 33 minutes 2 seconds ago

non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Steer For Sale by TenTenWhitetails @ 38 minutes 52 seconds ago

Did she do anything with him. Whats the temperament like? Have a TB filly Id like to turn him out with. Thanks.
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Re: Small hunting property, (77acres), south of Eastland for sale. by TXHOGSLAYER @ 41 minutes 57 seconds ago

Pretty piece of dirt there sir!
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 ... 42 43 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide