bill oxner 29803
facebook
Forum Stats
59306 Members
45 Forums
461880 Topics
6058023 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger #1 OAL question by Buzzsaw @ 30 seconds ago

thanks g
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Shotgun Recommendation by Hopedale @ 3 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Last year's 10 to this year's 12 by Bucks and Ducks @ 3 minutes 41 seconds ago

Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Hog Heaven Hunts by FreerOrBust @ 4 minutes 33 seconds ago

Ranch is for lease! Check it out guys. Made a post in the leasing section
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Approximately 900acres. Freer Texas. Lots included by FreerOrBust @ 5 minutes 25 seconds ago

Hello all! I have been operating Hog Heaven Hunts on my ranch for about the past three years but am going back to school so I am wanting to lease the ranch while I am gone! Ranch is just shy of 900 acres ( I'll get the exact shortly) and already
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Freidman at his best by bill oxner @ 5 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CastGreat stuff. Plain talk. I concur.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: New Targets on a Budget by Ritter @ 6 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Txhunter65What thickness on the AR500 did you use? I used 3/8" for these targets. For how these will be used its not worth the extra cost and weight to use anything heavier. It's rare that we will ever set up a target
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: 6.5 cm Ruger American Predator with Trijicon acupower by daniel1381 @ 7 minutes 25 seconds ago

spf
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Thermal Scope and Monocular Rentals by Bearclaw @ 9 minutes 5 seconds ago

Bump
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: MRE's in the stand by TexFlip @ 10 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Barcelona RickOriginally Posted By: don kI am old. What is this sammy you speak of? I'm old too...Sammy = Sandwich I think... Bet these young guys don't know what hang down & cheese is... rick Had that for breakfast. Axi
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: AR-10 Blowing Primers by LFD2037 @ 18 minutes 7 seconds ago

***UPDATE*** ZQI shot 2 boxes of my ammo thru their AR10, an M14 & a bolt gun w/zero issues. Sent me video as proof. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Ohv3iilzdTd0g5a2JpWVVWY1E/view?pref=2&pli=1 Why would my gun shoot all ammo (5 or 6 diffe
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: Deer Stand Shelves... by QuackerJacks @ 21 minutes 27 seconds ago

I'm putting these in mine, i like the rail on the front to keep me from knocking stuff over. about 15" wide, good for my 4x4. I have another "storage" shelf at the top of my blind for things like propane bottles, etc http://texashunti
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 1986 Toyota 4Runner via Craigslist by Dalee7892 @ 21 minutes 29 seconds ago

Looks like it was well taken care of, at least by in interior photo.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My Pappy always told me by TXHOGSLAYER @ 31 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bigbob_ftwTake the old part to the auto parts store. And Home depot...
Jump to new posts Re: Contact with SS precision? by mulish @ 31 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: syncerusIt's really nice to see you guys getting involved and making things good for the customers regardless of previous events. Good for all of you. It does seem a little funny that instead of calling white-wing or S&am
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts F/S 2 Rifles ...1 Handgun by TRHODES @ 32 minutes 31 seconds ago

Going to start thinning the herd a little..... Would like to make all transactions FTF in the Longview / Tyler area. 1) Beretta 32 Tomcat ... Can throw in a box of shells as well $325 2) Mossberg 4x4 25-06 Fluted barrel & Bolt W/ Simmons Pr
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Txshntr invited me to help build by TXHOGSLAYER @ 33 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
Jump to new posts Re: Glock MOS by Fishing Fester @ 34 minutes 40 seconds ago

I've never seen a quick detach for them. Only screwed down plate.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Good Deals Maybe ? by John2 @ 39 minutes 9 seconds ago

Yes,but not until next wednesday
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Road Runners and Quail by skinnerback @ 41 minutes 21 seconds ago

Shooting RR's is dumb. They are cool and good to have around. We have a LOT of RR's and a LOT of quail.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Shampoo ? by mrmo @ 41 minutes 58 seconds ago

TRESemme' Healthy Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, I have long hair and this stuff works for me with getting tangles out making it easier to put a comb through, And it smells good too!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Balloon crash Texas by John2 @ 44 minutes 25 seconds ago

Balloon Crash
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by dogcatcher @ 45 minutes 27 seconds ago

brain is malfunctioning
Jump to new posts Re: Did I get a used handgun? by TexFlip @ 50 minutes 27 seconds ago

http://www.ar15.com/Mobile/topic.html?b=5&f=4&t=169704
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Vortex Viper PST FFP EBR-1 MRAD by mikey1313 @ 51 minutes 4 seconds ago

Will you take 650?
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 ... 45 46 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide