sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31324
facebook
Forum Stats
62215 Members
46 Forums
432863 Topics
5963323 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: College football today by Buzzsaw @ 9 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BuzzsawI'm watchin Baylor Oklahoma, just lit the fire and sat down and this ones over its a good thing, I'm one IPA and 2 Coors Banquet in and I just lit the fire it's another Tylenol sunrise and I LOVE IT !!!!!!!
Photos
Injury like Sapper said. Almost always the case.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Texas Edition - Loaner by Mike W @ 24 minutes 18 seconds ago

Yall hook your boats and TT's to your truck, I can pull you 75 on the highway with my 5.4
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Crazy Train by Stub @ 27 minutes 38 seconds ago

Good tunes, neat video
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Checking your rifles Zero before season by ChadTRG42 @ 28 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pigplinkerOriginally Posted By: fouzmanI check my zero with a cold, clean bore. The same way it will be when I'm hunting. Yes. Read this thread, and it explains why: http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/to
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Pulsar Thermal Monocular by 22-250AI @ 28 minutes 53 seconds ago

Back up for sale
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Long tow with the Tundra by Mike W @ 30 minutes 18 seconds ago

If you buy the chebby, be sure the dealer gives Ford's out as loaners.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 7 Rem Mag by SapperTitan @ 32 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: no-guts-no-gloryOriginally Posted By: brian43Does it damage the meat more than a .30-06? Don't hit the deer directly in the shoulder with the 7mag. Hit the deer behind the shoulder. most the meat is in the hams and back straps
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Tpwd quail forecast 2017-18 by tigger @ 33 minutes 2 seconds ago

I hope u r right
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts *SPECIAL* 2 day Mld Whitetail Management hunt *SPECIAL* by Hko @ 38 minutes 20 seconds ago

We have a awesome deal going on at Hard knocks Outdoors 5300 acre Highfence mld tags located in Robert Lee Tx. We are doing a 2 day Whitetail management hunt(Guaranteed Opportunity) it includes 1 management buck between 110-129'' inches 1 cull buc
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: DEER HUNT MUST HAVES by Walkabout @ 43 minutes 14 seconds ago

Small flashing disc light or glow sticks, military grade. Nothing like NOT being able to find your way back to a down buck or a field dressed deer in the dark.
Hunting Gear
Jump to new posts Re: Receiver hitch lift with winch by bholt @ 43 minutes 56 seconds ago

While I build game hoist, however I installed a winch in the bed of my Polaris for loading HAWGS and deer. you can find it at my website.
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts Re: What's on the menu tonight??? by bill oxner @ 44 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PigsiclesGrouse and Dove Poppers with a side of baked beans Define grouse.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: .22 mag in AR platform? by TexFlip @ 47 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BuzzsawThanks doc, I would like something more substantial than the CMMG conversion kit Then get a Compass Lake upper. They are substantially more expensive than a CMMG or TacSol.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Renaming Sports Teams by twinbubba @ 48 minutes 1 second ago

That is greatness right there.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Goodbye everybody by frognot @ 58 minutes 38 seconds ago

non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Storm Lake Glock 33 barrel in .357 Sig by gharmon1 @ Today at 05:45 PM

Storm Lake Glock 33 barrel in .357 Sig. This barrel can also be used to convert a Glock 27 .40 to .357 Sig. The barrel is stainless with a ISONITE QPQ process. I do not think that it has been used. I do not have the box $100 FTF in the Athens area. T
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The lazy eye cake by glens @ Today at 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: bill oxnerIf eat the snot out of it. No it's a chocolate peanut butter cake.
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: NTX teal by garrett @ Today at 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: ducknbassOriginally Posted By: garrettI've been smashing em in north texas so hard you'd think I was in the rice fields down south...with a little more scouting or water management you boys could shoot some as well Thanks fo
Jump to new posts Re: Propane Buddy heaters for sale by lms @ Today at 05:42 PM

Bump
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: 300 mag Weatherby Mark V by lms @ Today at 05:42 PM

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: 6' x 8' deerstand by lms @ Today at 05:42 PM

Bump
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: looking for advice on AR setup by Bigfoot @ Today at 05:40 PM

A quality lower is getting the right stock and grip for you and I would just flat out spend the money and get a Geissele trigger. They are expensive but they are also the best. Hands down! So I recommend you build your lower yourself. Easy to do it
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Suzuki Eiger 400 by romans44 @ Today at 05:40 PM

Would take $2300 this week. Need to get it sold for him.
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 ... 41 42 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide