Txkiller 25258
facebook
Forum Stats
56463 Members
43 Forums
420405 Topics
5493126 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Does salsa get hotter over time? by John2 @ 39 seconds ago

I would just get some chips and a nice cold beer and enjoy the heck out of it.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Call me back. Lost your jumber
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent catch by DesertHunting @ 1 minute 24 seconds ago

I guess it's time to name him, but I'm stumped on name options. What suggestions does the THF have for me?
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: NIB savage axis 30-06 camo by zachklr45 @ 2 minutes 23 seconds ago

Bump
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Free Vermont castings gas grill by RYNO wheels @ 5 minutes 34 seconds ago

Located in lewisville. Does not come with tank. FULL DISCLOSURE-- caught fire at the gas connect due to bad threads on tank. New connectors at Walmart ~20 usd. Went to charcoal/wood so this one has to go.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chronic Wasting Disease Detected in Medina County Captive Deer by tx_biologist @ 6 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: stxranchmanOriginally Posted By: tx_biologist The fact is it was a 2 year old doe and CWD has a 2 year incubation period. That is really alarming. Most CWD positives states cannot detect CWD till the deer is older say 4 or olde
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 10,000 posts: Ain't I a celebrity yet? by SniperRAB @ 6 minutes 30 seconds ago

Are you going to attempt a Beard little chit
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Steyr M III Professional in 30-06 by Reeder @ 7 minutes 8 seconds ago

Ttt
Jump to new posts Re: 16 Gauge Remington Model 11 COMPLETE by BarnShooter @ 7 minutes 15 seconds ago

TTT
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Matco mig welder with argon gauges ( will do aluminum) by BarnShooter @ 7 minutes 53 seconds ago

TTT
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for VW Project by BarnShooter @ 8 minutes 31 seconds ago

TTT
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Everybody safe? by General Guts @ 9 minutes 32 seconds ago

Massive amount of cops in Richardson
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: This guy will follow me by dlrz71 @ 13 minutes 0 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Need to get it off my chest by DesertHunting @ 17 minutes 22 seconds ago

Prayers for you and your family. Went through that with my grandfather and my wife's grandfather. Mine would get violent, so much so the family had to put him in Big Sring. This was back when they still used straight jackets and I can still see th
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTT CROSSBOW FOR YETI by bowassin @ 19 minutes 18 seconds ago

I have a Barnett quad400 would like to trade for a yeti
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 2015-2016 Draw Hunts by NDN98 @ 21 minutes 25 seconds ago

I too wish they would go back to one app for category. I also wish they would just let you buy a loyalty point for categories where the dates don't work for your schedule in a particular year. Struck out last year, but I have 6 or more loyalty poin
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Happy 4th to my USA friends by SniperRAB @ 22 minutes 24 seconds ago

Yes Sir... Can't wait to see that 4 horn mounted you got
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: pulsar hd19? by deereguy @ 23 minutes 44 seconds ago

I have no idea what could be up but I do know that Pulsar will take care of you...give them a call Monday BTW is this the HD 19a?
Jump to new posts Re: Walther PPK/S .380 acp (Interarms) & Holsters by Megtwo @ 27 minutes 24 seconds ago

^^^^
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Middle Aged Couple Looking For a Deer Lease by bassguy @ 27 minutes 31 seconds ago

I'm looking for a deer lease in the general Lake Fork area. I'm a mature retired guy that mainly bow hunts but will rifle hunt a little especially if there is a hog problem. My wife won't hunt very much, just likes to go with me. Looking for a smalle
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Man Killed By Alligator Attack by Cast @ 32 minutes 27 seconds ago

I like that lady.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Your favorite bottled water by LoneStarSon @ 37 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Limacheck out the source on the label for Nestle! Dallas water supply! Most are from tap, but not all tap water is created equally. I like Joshua water, but not Burleson...I can handle the stuff at the lake (well water), but not
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Goats got company by EddieWalker @ 45 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: don kOriginally Posted By: EddieWalkerAre you keeping your ibex behind a 6ft fence? Yes. Actually where I have my females some is only 5' high. It is a good selling point. When a person gets one of my Ibex they know they will be
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Marlin Model 60 Rifles ?? by 10ring @ 47 minutes 23 seconds ago

I've got one that has TEN's of thousands of rounds through it. It will jamb on occasion and it has done that since it was purchased new in the 70's. The main issue when it starts hanging up "like with other autoloaders" is getting dirty. An
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: pork butt. by Tres @ 47 minutes 25 seconds ago

Lookin good, got one and some ribs going on soon too.
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 ... 43 44 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide