Txkiller 25258
facebook
Forum Stats
56628 Members
43 Forums
423163 Topics
5530049 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Youth stock by QuitShootinYoungBucks @ 19 seconds ago

Depending on the type of gun you could easily find a factory take-off on Ebay for cheap. Boyd's also makes custom stocks and you could order one with a short LOP, and probably get spacers at the same time so the stock could grow with the youth.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: mice in camper by txmark1959 @ 1 minute 42 seconds ago

The Eco Smart Pest Control is pretty good......sometimes not the easiest stuff to find.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Montana by blazin @ 3 minutes 2 seconds ago

Awesome place and the hummingbird is sure pretty. Traveled up to Montana years ago. Joliet and Red Lodge area. God's country for sure! Fell in love with it. That "River" you posted is a creek in the locals vocabulary. Awesome pictures.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bulldog vs cat by bill oxner @ 3 minutes 6 seconds ago

Tough dog. NOT.
Hunting Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: f-150 low front by txmark1959 @ 3 minutes 24 seconds ago

yep....you shouldn't lose more then 1/2 mpg
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Life out of the fast lane! by redchevy @ 4 minutes 36 seconds ago

Cousin gave me directions to their new house in the country a few years ago... the directions included turn right after the white horse standing in the corner of the field. She said I would know it when I saw it... sure enough the white horse didn't
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Cecil the Lion by Nathan Nelson @ 4 minutes 54 seconds ago

I think that piece of property used to be used quite a bit for hunting. According to the guy I talked to this am, who is ex brother-in-law to the land owner's son it was taken in March-April time frame. Taken means that some Veteran of the Zimbabwe
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I got drawn! long + pics by txmark1959 @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

very cool!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cole Hamels Trade... Nobody Excited? by rickym @ 5 minutes 43 seconds ago

Even though yall are only 4 back of the wildcard, I would think most rangers fans would be more excited for next year
I'm still on the fence right now. After that it's to decide if I need to bring the 7mm or 6mm.
Tall Tales & Yarns
Jump to new posts Re: Another "Blond" Joke by txmark1959 @ 6 minutes 54 seconds ago

lol
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Sheriff is back from the taxidermist...... by d.g.ruff @ 6 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kry226Originally Posted By: dlrz71That's a dream 8pt if I ever saw one. Great buck, story, pics and mount. Yup. Your cousin needs to play Eric Clapton's "I Shot the Sheriff" over and over, in the room where t
Jump to new posts Re: Just Because by Chunky Dunk @ 7 minutes 17 seconds ago

DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Hot water heater question by blazin @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: boogerTANKLESS TANKLESS TANKLESS Gas in the house and electric in the shop. Electric pulls a bunch of juice but it s not used much. Both types throw a bunch of hot water out!! ^^^^^THis Get on on demand tankless. They work ex
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: I think my aged 6-point is back for another year by txmark1959 @ 7 minutes 53 seconds ago

yep....looks like a 5 year old
Off Topic
a squeaky clean chrisitan white boy with a positive message dont stand a chance....
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Bushnell binoculars for sale. Good deal? by wp75169 @ 9 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: EddieWalkerI would avoid Bushnell, it's a low end brand that has a well earned reputation of poor quality. For the same amount of money on Amazon, you can get some Nikon binoculars. I've found that the camera brand binoculars
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What temps are bearable to you? by txmark1959 @ 9 minutes 41 seconds ago

I'm partial to temps in the 50's myself
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Invasion of fire ants by TurkeyHunter @ 9 minutes 42 seconds ago

Get some of this for fire ants in the yard and around the house. It's a bait. No need to worry about pets or kids afterwards either.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale EZ-GO Lifted golf cart by bcc5543 @ 9 minutes 51 seconds ago

ttt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Like this Gentlemans Style by blazin @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

Diesel,mattress,cement= well pad. Now that's one to tuck away for later use!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Weekend Euro by txmark1959 @ 11 minutes 1 second ago

really something.......good job
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: FS 1998 Mercedes 230 SLK hard top convertible by cliffy @ 17 minutes 31 seconds ago

SPF
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Air Compressor by CCBIRDDOGMAN @ 17 minutes 36 seconds ago

TTT Reduced to $450
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Scopes for sale Monarchs, Buckmaster, Swift, Leupold by cliffy @ 17 minutes 54 seconds ago

up
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 ... 53 54 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide