Txkiller 24917
facebook
Forum Stats
55889 Members
42 Forums
410260 Topics
5350421 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Owners of an ATN X-Sight, all included by mikei @ 2 minutes 35 seconds ago

OK, thanks, folks. I did it that way: start video and click "left arrow" while video was running. When I pulled and dumped the miniSD card, the still pics were not there. I'll give it another try today. My fat little fingers may not hav
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger Single Six 3 screw 22LR and 22 Mag cylinder by GasGuzzler @ 5 minutes 34 seconds ago

I'd say 1965, the 2nd year of the Super. 1966 started with 517XXX. It's a Super Single Six with the 6.5" barrel and the adjustable target sights. My 1965 OMSS (not a Super) has the 5.5" barrel and standard sights. Do you have the orig
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: FFR Holsters!!!! Matthew(East) by bobsumner @ 6 minutes 9 seconds ago

Do you make holsters similar to Incog's for appendix carry?
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: NEED HELP-friend needs to rehome his dog-lab by Hardware Sales @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

11 yr old - is that correct ?
Jump to new posts Re: 25-06 Howa 1500 FOR SALE by bigdavehunting @ 16 minutes 36 seconds ago

to much going on around a city with not much to do. Brownwood gun show this weekend. laws and legends. skeet shoot. Try Brownwood today should be better.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: A Great First Hunt by EddieWalker @ 16 minutes 54 seconds ago

Two very nice rams. Great way for them to spend spring break. Congratulations!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Law Shield by Nogalus Prairie @ 17 minutes 8 seconds ago

You'd be much better off buying a general liability policy for not much more and being covered for everything (except auto of course). The chance of you using your weapon is like lightning striking, the chances of having a civil judgment against yo
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Little sisters pig by EddieWalker @ 19 minutes 31 seconds ago

Your sister sure looks happy. Congratulations to her and good job to you!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by bigdavehunting @ 22 minutes 14 seconds ago

nuth'n that works
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: .30 Carbine Tracer and Standard Ammunition Plus Empty Brass by GasGuzzler @ 34 minutes 25 seconds ago

Final try for the weekend.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
I'll take these down tomorrow if there is no interest.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Seen the movie "Unbroken"? by Nogalus Prairie @ 40 minutes 46 seconds ago

I liked it fine but thought it drug along at times. As in most cases, the book was much better. As a Christian, I felt his "after war" life and salvation was key to the story. The movie left all that out. IMO there was plenty of room to te
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Success in South Florida by Briar Rabbit @ 50 minutes 57 seconds ago

That's a beauty
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: This is worrys me by aerangis @ 54 minutes 21 seconds ago

Long range shooting has always been problematic for folks with poor grammar. I've found a thesaurus helpful when taking shots in excess of 350 yards.
Jump to new posts Re: Benelli U.L.20& 28 ga. by Barny Topwater @ Today at 06:24 AM

sunday
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sitting in the hottub by jdk1985 @ Today at 06:20 AM

I'm not clicking it.
Optics
Originally Posted By: deereguyBill I don't believe you will notice any flickering during the day..if you do it will be first time I have heard it. Most are experiencing it at night in low lite setting. Medium isn't flicking for many and high has a
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Dropping like flies by Western @ Today at 05:45 AM

Displaced fleas
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: My Boys First Turkey by Western @ Today at 05:42 AM

Bet he is hooked, congrats
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Pig Rig by Western @ Today at 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherNice looking rig.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone shot Winchester's new XPR Rifle? by tth_40 @ Today at 04:27 AM

Looks kinda like a Browning AB3 to me. Inflex recoil pad, bolt safety release lever, 3 lug bolt with a 60 degree bolt throw, stock geometry, etc. Very similar except it's probably going to be less expensive than the Browning. Looks like it has a plas
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New to Turkey by pegasaurus @ Today at 03:01 AM

Winchester high brass #5 has worked very well in 12 and 20. All my shots have been within 40 yards. Every bird has been DRT.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Well my trailer got stolen-lots of info by tdecker22 @ Today at 02:49 AM

I'm going to bump this back up. Did you get your trailer back?
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Band of brothers review by tdecker22 @ Today at 02:41 AM

Great job. Congrats to the young lady
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: headed out by tdecker22 @ Today at 02:38 AM

Great job
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 ... 51 52 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide