Txkiller 24501
facebook
Forum Stats
54841 Members
41 Forums
398311 Topics
5172028 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Back Surgery by themoonrulz @ 44 seconds ago

As a physical therapist I urge you to attempt physical therapy prior to your surgery. I don't know the extent of your injury but I can tell you have I have successfully deterred people from surgery. It's going to be a lot of work on your part but i
Photos
That is truly awesome, even better you have a picture of him with the gun and a deer!
Taxidermy
Jump to new posts Re: Bloss goose? by nacgoat08 @ 2 minutes 0 seconds ago

Looks like that is going to turn out to be a pretty neat mount.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TXSHNTR by BuckRage @ 2 minutes 23 seconds ago

Happy birthday Rex
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I'm having an anxiety attack by Chickenman @ 2 minutes 51 seconds ago

Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: "New" Mid-Cities Chapter of NWTF!!! by Texas Turkey Hunter DFW @ 3 minutes 14 seconds ago

No KeithTT there is not a chapter in or near FTW. Decatur is the closest one......
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Why do hunting product names.... by Nogalus Prairie @ 3 minutes 25 seconds ago

It's the Bro Country syndrome. Apparently most young folks today are very shallow and impressionable. That's all I got.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cowboys............can they, will they??? by RayBob @ 3 minutes 26 seconds ago

A lot of MVP talk on the sports talk shows when talking about Romo.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Got her limit by TurkeyHunter @ 3 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wburke2010Was that with Silver Creek? Looks like his blind I was in last year when that polar vortex came through, Just thinking of that blind makes me cold.. Nice shooting! Walter Yes Silver Creek. We really enjoy going wit
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Just got back from Lion hunt in New Mexico by Trozacky @ 4 minutes 39 seconds ago

Awesome! Nice cat.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lost My Benchmade Griptilian... by cameron00 @ 4 minutes 52 seconds ago

I left the same knife on my tailgate and drove off from my land once. Terrible feeling, because you absolutely have to replace it, but they're just expensive enough that it's not fun. I've probably tried about 20 different knives as my edc and the
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Deer on 18 ac. low fence at 4:30 today. by Simple Searcher @ 5 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cameron00"low fence" was probably redundant after leading with, "18 ac". You never know now days.
Hunting Gear
Jump to new posts Re: Need Tree stand help ASAP please guys! by Nogalus Prairie @ 5 minutes 53 seconds ago

I use API Baby Grands. Sturdy, plenty big, very comfortable, and not too expensive. Congratulations and good luck to you!
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Larry Mahan boots size 10.5 black by BMA214 @ 6 minutes 26 seconds ago

Bump
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Transcaspian urial by don k @ 6 minutes 45 seconds ago

That is one good looking Sheep.
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: For Those Wanting Meat Hunts by 10pointers @ 8 minutes 4 seconds ago

X2
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My wife has the FLU by Mudshark @ 8 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RayBobShot given does not cover the prevalent influenza strain. I guess not.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Flashlight recomendations please by Jimmie Moreland @ 8 minutes 26 seconds ago

If you have a "Vape" store close by, they will carry various brands of these batteries (not sure on price, ebay probably cheaper).
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Boatload of fur today!! by billyhunt @ 8 minutes 32 seconds ago

Well it was the late 70s to early 80s, but at the time a 30" pelt would bring about $40.00, good times.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: My first deer hunt- SUCCESS Pics by Jimmie Moreland @ 9 minutes 49 seconds ago

Congrats! You are hooked!
Off Topic
I like turtles.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: WRS RANCH DECEMBER SPECIALS by Elkhunter49 @ 10 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WRS RANCH 1997 Took this picture about 2 weeks ago at the ranch. I would say he is around 30". We do mostly safari style hunting drive and stalk. The ranch is 2000 acres HF with some of the biggest and healthiest animals a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PSA by jbd76266 @ 10 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: T BoneThe time to 'think' about trading a rifle is BEFORE you offer it up to me, not AFTER we've both agreed to it.. Damn...he's done in twice in a few weeks.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Game Warden Encounter by SniperRAB @ 12 minutes 4 seconds ago

Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 308 loaders package... by cedestech @ 12 minutes 56 seconds ago

Message with offers...
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 ... 63 64 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide