sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30376
facebook
Forum Stats
59824 Members
45 Forums
468501 Topics
6144612 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do you by kry226 @ Today at 02:04 AM

And for the record, there's no religion in Heaven. "Religion" has caused all kinds of strife in our world. But to get to Heaven, you have to believe in the maker of Heaven and that He is all that He says He is. "No one comes to the
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: East Texas Buck by DPD_Hunter06 @ Today at 02:01 AM

Thanks everyone! I knew he would be close!
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: No bucks just does by MckinneyRifleHunter @ Today at 01:58 AM

Can't eat antlers, whack a few does and wait for the bucks to come out in rut. they willshow themselves eventually
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone hunt with a Water Spaniel? by Leonardo @ Today at 01:56 AM

Check into English Cocker Spaniels. Very nice versatile dogs and built great for the family. They are very popular on the east coast but not many here in Texas. I do know a guy who has a few if your interested. It will be our next house/hunting dog.
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Muley Buck Down by chital_shikari @ Today at 12:52 AM

Great stuff
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: First Elk by chital_shikari @ Today at 12:51 AM

Awesome, congrats
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Scope & rings for 17HMR by Toxarch @ Today at 12:47 AM

I have warn rings that I lapped and and a Mueller scope on my bolt 22LR. I head shoot squirrels at 125 yards at the feeder.
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Quail mega-covey! by cattle69 @ Today at 12:41 AM

Wait if you want, but can't get much better than this year. I will be hunting in all those counties this year and a few more to boot!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A shot in the dark (math geek needed) by QuitShootinYoungBucks @ Today at 12:39 AM

I'll ask my dad. He taught HS math and science for 43 years
Jump to new posts Re: 585HE by hubel458 @ Today at 12:38 AM

Some are getting interested in extreme long range 375 case as we just took Mitch over some more 585 HE cases, two big boxes of them, so he can rework them and make more hotrod 375s and set up guys with cases, and guns like his to compete with. E
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
bump
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Fully Guided Duck & Goose Hunts!! by bghunter3 @ Today at 12:34 AM

sent you a pm
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 700 SA BDL bottom metal by CalebtheLee @ Today at 12:33 AM

Sold
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
I would price a long block from oreillys and possibly an installed reman from jasper at one of their authorized shops. Not a huge jasper fan but their warranty is second to none (that I know of). That said a blown head gasket doesn't necessarily war
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Age and Score? by QuitShootinYoungBucks @ Today at 12:27 AM

Plenty of both. Good luck!
Jump to new posts Re: Green Mountain Barrels by QuitShootinYoungBucks @ Today at 12:23 AM

I have one and it is very good. I replaced it with a TacSol because it's not threaded. I'd probably sell it if you're interested.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: curmudgeon by 2Beez @ Today at 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: BigPigI don't know what that is, but I had to read that word very slowly That makes two of us
Gun Legislation
Jump to new posts Re: Kerry signs UN gun ban treaty by tehachapi @ Today at 12:21 AM

When you vote Democrat, you make this all possible.
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 300 blackout by westexhunt @ Today at 12:04 AM

I've owned and hunted with three different 300blk rifles/carbines. Sbr ar lower with a 10.5" And a 14.5" both suppressed, and a savage 10 with a 16.25" barrel also suppressed. I loved the cartridge for a while but I quit shooting 300 b
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by mrmo @ Today at 12:01 AM

dinner and movie
Jump to new posts Re: Ar15 and tactical shotgun by Tff caribou @ Today at 12:01 AM

375 each?
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Have you ever seen a deer like this...? by C.K. @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Weird
Jump to new posts Re: Taurus Judge Magnum 2-Tone FS/FT by CWOOD @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

SPF. Suppose to meet with buyer on Tuesday.
Jump to new posts Re: Cost to Rebarrel a Tikka? by Gone to Texas @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42Do you plan to use the existing stock and bottom metal? I would want a heavy spotter barrel. If I need a new stock I would get a Boyd's or other cheaper options. I wasn't planning on changing the bottom metal if I d
Jump to new posts Re: 2 guns, 1 scope by Chuckw @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

I thought about the same concept except two scopes for one rifle. One for hunting and one for range work.
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 ... 49 50 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide