sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30844
facebook
Forum Stats
60890 Members
45 Forums
413496 Topics
5759548 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
If you Have anybody Living in Chile Be Prepared for the Next Major Earthquake.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep It Going by mrmo @ 10 minutes 6 seconds ago

mowed all weekend
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on the .17 HMR Savage A17 by danmac @ Today at 02:10 AM

My 93R17-BTVSS does a great job with several different types of ammo. Have never had a problem with ammo feeding.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Going to bury our dog at her ranch by Sailor @ Today at 01:47 AM

Sorry...Always tough.....
Jump to new posts Re: 7.62 AR by SR025 @ Today at 12:51 AM

Bolt
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Proud Dad by jlbain94 @ Today at 12:46 AM

Awesome. The first duck is a fond memory.
Land & Leases
Older man seeks small 30-50 acre plot to hunt on. Would also join a group that is interested in planting food plots. I have a Willys jeep and plot master for wheat, rye and oat plots. My email is kerlanson@hughes .net Let me know if you have somethin
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: 3 ARs for sale New In The Box by flyboy2 @ Today at 12:43 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have any info on this mossberg? by BuckshotBuddy @ Today at 12:42 AM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Zeke Elliott. Dont get any better than this. by jlbain94 @ Today at 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: SapperTitanIs he still being investigated for beating his GF? Last I heard, authorities stopped investigating the matter due to lack of evidence (it didn't happen), but NFL is still looking into it on their own, and he wishes
Jump to new posts Re: I want an AR with no safety by 2Beez @ Today at 12:13 AM

You really need to know how to run an AR before posting Sapper SMDH...
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Looking out my back door by colt.45 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

another great song, somedays are diamonds, some days are stones ... today i passed one ... pappy
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Help with satellite for rv by Ramsey @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-lawOriginally Posted By: SapperTitanI thought people went RVing and camping to get away from TVs No they do it to burn gas and constantly have to fix things nobody asked you for the trith
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Johnny Football to Houston by DSST_Construction @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: BittercreekIF?????????? Johnny Manziel goes anywhere. I would say; Oakland. Or Dallas. Yea cause Oakland and Dallas need a QB
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: LTC Renewal, speed? by Ramsey @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

They think you are one of the good guys.😂😂😂
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Bucks are starting to shed in east texas by buckedup @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Gonna try my best this year to do some scouting national forest land while also looking for sheds! Can't hurt anything
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Howa 1500 stainless thumbhole varminter 22-250 by rugger @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

My safe is starting to get to small so need to unload some guns. I bought this used and still haven't shot it so offering up for sale. It's the 1500 varmint with bull barrel and thumbhole stock. Gun is used and stock has some hunting marks, hard to s
Taxidermy
Jump to new posts Re: Something different by turkeykillet @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

It was dyed and painted
exotics classifieds
Jump to new posts 35.5" Aoudad & 27.5" Aoudad For Sale by TenTenWhitetails @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Ready for delivery. Caught with no drugs. 35.5" Aoudad Ram 27.5" Aoudad Ram Pics available. Together or separate.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Remington 700 S/A Bottom metal by hrt4me @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

PM sent
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 GIANT Whitetail Hunts by huntnguide83 @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

TTT
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: About to get started loading for new .260 by TORNracer @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Thanks Chad, I really appreciate it. 4831 sounds promising as well with as far as I can seat bullets out. Ideally I'd load up a ladder test with both that and 4451 and record velocities and look for pressure signs on both as I go. 2 small kids,
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Berger VLD hunting bullets 6.5/7mm/6mm cheap by hrt4me @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

I'm interested in the 70 7mm bullets, depending on price...
Jump to new posts Re: 7 Mag Ammo by hrt4me @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

I'll take them
Jump to new posts Re: looking for a 87a 22 rifle by possom813 @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6643129/.22_Rifles_For_Sale#Post6643129
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 ... 47 48 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide