sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30264
facebook
Forum Stats
59509 Members
45 Forums
464630 Topics
6094669 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cant take it anymore by topwater13 @ 2 minutes 8 seconds ago

I challenge the cc versus cash theory when it comes to speed. Have you seen people trying to count back change lately? What about the guy that refuses to move on until he has all of his bills in order, wallet tucked back in to his pocket and the chan
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: White-wings showing up!!!! by BigAL33 @ 2 minutes 32 seconds ago

Awesome!
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FORT WORTH "THE ORIGINAL" GUN SHOW - FREE ADMISSION by Wildphilhickup @ 2 minutes 37 seconds ago

REMINGTON 6.8 SPC - Factory Ammo 115 Grain FMJ - $20.00 per 20 Rounds *** 458 SOCOM *** NEW Manufacture 325 Grain FTX - $50.00 per 20 Rounds *** 45-70 Government *** NEW Manufacture 300 Grain Round Nose Flat Point - HARD CAST BULLET - $25.00
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rise and shine THF it's FRIDAY!!!! by Stub @ 2 minutes 57 seconds ago

Good Morning
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HOW FAR AWAY DO U PARK UR RIDE? by deftsound @ 5 minutes 39 seconds ago

I WALK. Why would i want gasoline scent on my clothing or anywhere near my hunting spot?
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Re: Want to sell a few Hunts in South texas by Deer Hound @ 8 minutes 7 seconds ago

TTT
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Re: Varmint Proof Game Feeders by Big Scott @ 10 minutes 27 seconds ago

bump
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: New rings by charlesb @ 11 minutes 0 seconds ago

I like the Talley one-piece ring/bases. Properly done, aluminum is more than rugged enough to do the job, and do it well. Cheap, flimsy aluminum rings and bases though are pretty worthless. I also have had good luck with bases that have the windage
Jump to new posts Re: Clean up (AR stuff bipod rail rings ) by jjgonzo @ 13 minutes 19 seconds ago

Bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: And Romo Is Hurt by Guy @ 14 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: skinnerbackOriginally Posted By: GuyGlad we got Dak! Shocking, Cowboys fans like Dak. Heck yeah, we got the best QB in the draft at #4!! I see a stringer of super bowls in the future!!
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing with a magnet by Buzzard Breath @ 15 minutes 40 seconds ago

you up to date on your tetanus shots?
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Re: I have a couple questions for a gun smith by topwater13 @ 15 minutes 44 seconds ago

What's h.a.m? Is that some new hunting/gun lingo? Or the urban ebonics I despise?
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Re: FS Complete Spikes Tactical lower with upgrades **Pics Added** by Run N Shoot @ 19 minutes 10 seconds ago

Fri bump
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Reloading press and dies by tractorred @ 21 minutes 1 second ago

New Texan reloading press for sale. New in box. $50.00 plus shipping. 2 die sets .243 and 30-06 $25.00 each plus shipping both new never used.
Jump to new posts Re: Remington model 7 308 by rrrat @ 22 minutes 37 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: Sendero by rrrat @ 22 minutes 59 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger 204 by rrrat @ 23 minutes 17 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: Vortex viper by rrrat @ 23 minutes 39 seconds ago

Bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PSA: Sonic $1 Hot Dogs Today by BearkatHunter2011 @ 23 minutes 55 seconds ago

Update: Those 3 coneys hit me like a wrecking ball at midnight. Sweet Jesus.
Jump to new posts Re: FS, 1951 Ithaca 37 in 12 gauge by texasdude28 @ 24 minutes 19 seconds ago

sale in the works
Deer Hunting
beautiful place
Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Momma's and Babies by NDN98 @ 31 minutes 0 seconds ago

Photos
Jump to new posts Re: My motto for dove hunting...... by NDN98 @ 31 minutes 49 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Sig Ultra by dwid45 @ 33 minutes 3 seconds ago

Price drop $850
Gun Legislation
Jump to new posts Re: Is it possible to obtain your CHL entirely on line? by RedRanger @ 33 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GregOriginally Posted By: RedRangerOriginally Posted By: GregJust went thru LTC instructor school and this specific question came up. Unfortunately, it won't work. In Texas you have to have a min of 4 hr class time...no way
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 ... 53 54 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide