sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31226
facebook
Forum Stats
61840 Members
46 Forums
427982 Topics
5903253 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts 13x16 Canvas Wall Tent - $845 by ElkMountainTents @ 7 minutes 59 seconds ago

This is a new 13x16x5 wall tent with an angle kit. $845 Please visit our website at www.elkmountaintents.com for more pictures, information, and options, including other tent sizes (13x13, 13x20). Standard Features •6 Screened Windows •20 Piece
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts WTT Ruger SR1911 by Grit @ 28 minutes 30 seconds ago

Just putting my feelers out there. I'm looking to trade a NIB Ruger SR1911 (standard 5") for a NIB Glock 17 Gen4. Ruger comes with one 8 rnd mag and four 7 rnd mags, all new. This Ruger has NOT been modified and will come as it did from the fact
Jump to new posts WTS Savage 12 BVSS .223- $800 by Tff caribou @ 58 minutes 33 seconds ago

I'm selling a very nice savage 12 bvss in .223rem I traded for it last winter from a THFer who took really good care of it. He said he used it to shoot in matches at his local gun club. It shoots really nicely. There are a couple of very minor handl
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts West Texas Free Range Elk Opening by mulie_mike @ Today at 10:00 AM

I have a West Texas free range elk hunt opening for mid October. 3 days 1x1 guided with meals and lodging. Hunting over agriculture, safari style and spot and stalk. 1 bull any size no tier pricing. No draw, license $48 For non residents. $7500. 5
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts ELD-M 168 Load data for the .308 by Hunter-Steve @ Today at 09:33 AM

Does Anyone have a favorite load for the ELD-M 168 .308? Im shooting it in a 16" barrel with 1:10 twist. I have tried several loads with Varget between 44.0 and 45.5 and can't seem to get better than 1" groups at 100yds. And I know I get be
Jump to new posts Bushnell Trophy 3-9X40, nice, Austin $60 by tacotime @ Today at 09:24 AM

** Please reply only by PM and not reply here, thanks ** Came with a rifle, owner said was mounted but not hunted with, minor mounting marks, glass looks perfect, $60 Austin or nearby.
Jump to new posts WTS S&W M&P 340 by clark98ut @ Today at 09:19 AM

I picked this up second hand about a year ago, and need the $ more than I need it right now. What you see is what you get. Please ask any questions beforehand. First PUBLIC "I'll take it" gets it. $500 shipped and insured. $450 if you
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Bee County Dove by Meadow Lawn @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

We are now booking dove hunts for 2017 at Meadow Lawn Farm. Located in southern Bee county and surrounded by milo fields. You will be hunting around shallow tanks that have been groomed for dove hunting. Lodging included in a large historic farm hous
Jump to new posts Savage predator max 1 22-250 and leupold by BWH_65 @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Savage predator max 1 22-250 up for sale. I've had it for 2-3 years but only used it for approx 1 year to predator hunt. I decided to go with semi auto AR platform so this one has just been sitting in the safe. It has approx 100 rounds down the barre
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Limited Exotic and WT hunts offered by DSO @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

D&S Outfitters will be offering a limited number of Exotic and Whitetail guided hunts on our private 4000 acre Texas ranch for the 2017-18 season. This is not a "put and take" ranch-these are sustained herds of exotics and WT deer thus
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Limited Exotic and WT hunts offered by DSO @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

D&S Outfitters will be offering a limited number of Exotic and Whitetail guided hunts on our private 4000 acre Texas ranch for the 2017-18 season. This is not a "put and take" ranch-these are sustained herds of exotics and WT deer thus
Jump to new posts AR15 Lowers - PSA, Anderson, Glock Mag versions by BCJ @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

We have several AR15 stripped lowers in stock. PSA Glock mag lower for 9mm, 357sig, or 40cal build - $100 out the door PSA stripped AR15 lower - $60 out the door Anderson stripped AR15 lower - $50 out the door Cash or credit cards accepted. text
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Day dove hunts in sealy tx. by Capt. Kevin Roberts @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Don't miss out on the best white wing hunting just an hour outside of houston. We will be shooting white wings just outside the city limits of sealy tx and it's definitely a dove hunt you don't want to miss out on. Hunts will be morning or evening an
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Wanted: Hunting Lease in NW. Texas by Jgunnf16 @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

I'm looking for a yearly or seasonal hunting lease around the Muleshoe area. Preferably for all game. I live in Clovis NM so anywhere in between Amarillo and Lubbock to the West would be excellent. 1 mature hunter, no particular acreage size in mind,
Jump to new posts Rare Sauer BAR pistol 25 acp 4 shot year 1915 by PicklePigFeet @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

For sale is a rare bar pistol made by Sauer. It's in good condition and complete. $725.00 PM me if interested Thanks
Jump to new posts FS: New Kel-Tec KSG 12g with accessories and ammo by isedawishy @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Hello, Listed for sale is my Kel-Tec KSG which was purchased a couple months ago and never fired. Broke the crankshaft in my play car, so offloading some toys to help cover costs. I'm located near Texas Motor Speedway and work in Coppell and can me
Jump to new posts WTB 10' Tower by artrios60 @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

We are looking for 1 or 2 10' towers for 4 x 6 blinds with landing and stairs. not looking to spend over $750. Willing to barter also if your looking for a hunt. Abilene, San Angelo, Brownwood text or call Art 832-eight one eight-8696
Jump to new posts Springfield Armory XDs 45 - Factory New - $399 by BCJ @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

Factory New Springfield Armory XDs 45acp 3.3" barrel. This comes with a bonus magazine pack with holster, mag pouch, and carry bag. 6 magazines total. $399 plus tax; credit cards add 3% Call or text 469-371-0757 email hbgunsffl@gmail.com M
Jump to new posts Zeiss 3-9X40mm Conquest by 168B&C @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Used Zeiss 3-9x40mm Conquest in good condition. Located in Burleson. For pics text 817-614-2949. $275
Used Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Ported 3 1/2" 12 ga., complete factory Realtree camo, 24 inch barrel. Gun is in good condition and functions properly. Comes with factory full choke and extended extra full choke. Located in Burleson. For pics text
Jump to new posts Tikka T3x Hunter in 243 LNIB by RickC @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Tikka T3x Hunter in 243. Very nice condition. Low round count. I have the factory box. Scope not included. $600 Fort Worth
Food Plots, Proteins, Minerals, Feed and Corn
Jump to new posts Planting seedlings. by huntindude @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Its taken me 10 years to finally find the right materials to plant seedling trees out in the wild and get 100% survival rate. The grow tube and water rounds. They both have helped my success in getting past the first couple of years. The grow tube
Public Hunting
Alligator Alligator Management Private Lands Dove Pronghorn Youth Only Alligator Youth Only Gun Deer - Either Sex How It Works Browse hunts by category or location. Use your Customer ID as your identifier. Apply online up to 11:59 p.m. Central Tim
Jump to new posts Trade Beautiful Fort Knox Safe for flooring/kitchen work by faded deception @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

I have downzised my firearm collection and are moving into a smaller home and I don't have the room to accomodate this super nice safe. Fort Knox 7241 Execitve Safe Original cost was $7000.00 with options, loaded! Functions and looks new. Weighs ab
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Delete by faded deception @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

I have downzised my firearm collection and are moving into a smaller home and I don't have the room to accomodate this super nice safe. Fort Knox 7241 Execitve Safe Original cost was $7000.00 with options, loaded! Functions and looks new. Weighs ab
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide