sig226fan (Rguns.com) 31322
facebook
Forum Stats
62197 Members
46 Forums
432614 Topics
5960061 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts weatherby search? by colt45 @ 28 minutes 33 seconds ago

some time back some one posted a Weathersby special order 22-250 1-9 twist, trying to find one for my grandson.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Cheap Rangefinders by txcornhusker @ 46 minutes 7 seconds ago

Was packing the garage in preparation of moving and ran across a couple more of these rangefinders I bought on clearance a while back. The clearance price sticker said Halo ZX7XCA 700. Similar to the Z6X2-7. Doesn't have red LCD yardage. It's black.
Jump to new posts GPO & Leupold Optics Promotion - Limited Time by gr8fuldoug @ 55 minutes 27 seconds ago

We at Camera Land have put together a couple of great promotions with: GPO - German Precision Optics and Leupold These specials will run through the 1st week of October so please give us a call, 516-217-1000, to place an order so we ca
Jump to new posts Trail Cameras by Fishoutdoors2016 @ Today at 12:34 PM

Time to get those trail cameras going to see whats on your property. BAM Outdoors has a wide selection of Trail Cameras at a great price. Check out our wide selection and shoot straight this Hunting season Click on the below link to see our selectio
Land & Leases
Property located in brookshire Waller eagle lake winnie dayton rosharan matagorda and lake village arakansas. We have everything from flooded timber to flooded rice and everything in between. Your membership includes all game listed in title and is
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Places to Shoot in SE Houston by charner @ Today at 10:09 AM

My brother and his wife live in Pasadena/Laporte southeast of houston, what ranges are in that area for them to get practice in for the upcoming season? thanks
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Antonio Zoli Under Over 12GA by pokerj2 @ Today at 09:53 AM

I am selling an older, but in very good condition Antonio Zoli OU 12ga. It has 28in barrels with a modified over full choke barrel. Wood is in great shape, bluing is in great shape. 500$ in Wylie. It will come with the very old, but original box!
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 1993 hydra-sport bass boat for sale or trade by Big Jeff @ Today at 08:54 AM

Have a nice used boat that's ready to tournament fish! I have fished about every weekend in this and it fishes great!! ready for the water! tagged and everything till jan 18 on trailer and 6-19 on boat!! here is a link to see pics and what looking fo
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Travel Trailer for sale - $3850 by 1ShotSmackdown @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

For sale and ready to move is a 2000 Prowler travel trailer model 24J Only selling due to recent upgrade to a larger trailer with slide to accommodate more hunting buddies Located in Childress, TX All appliances work well Cold air and hot heat Stov
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts South Zone Dove Opener by TX_Birddog1L @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

My original plans just got bumped a week to visit a south zone ranch...I am looking for a south zone opening hunt with in a few hours drive of Houston. Please PM with info and thanks in advance! Randal
Jump to new posts Leopold Mark AR, HS Precision, BDL Bottom Metal by SpoonPlatoon @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

Leopold Mark AR 1.5-4x scope. Duplex reticle. Great condition. Don't have the original box but I can send it in another Leopold box. $225 Short action HS Precision stock. Came off an older Remington VSSF. In perfect condition, no chips scratches or
Off Topic
Jump to new posts THF Express by gonehunting @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Needing someone who is going in the Houston area coming to Dallas and back or in the Dallas area going to Houston and back
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Arkansas vs A&M by Trace Homes @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

I have 2 club level seats for sale for this saturdays game at Jerry's world @ $300ea sec c233, row 7, seat 12 & 13 text 972-754-6545
Jump to new posts Great Deals on Bushnell and Vortex Sports Optics by gr8fuldoug @ Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Camera Land just received some great deliveries with some incredible opportunities: Our Bushnell rep contacted me about a great "demo product" opportunity. We brought some products in to check them out and for the life of me I
Jump to new posts FOR SALE - Custom Knife by safdm44 @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

Alabama Damascus steel(USA) Custom Knife. 7" Overall length "camp pal" knife. Has nickel silver bolsters/pins with custom hand filed/cut oak leaf inlay shield, also nickel silver. Handles are bovine bone dyed ivory. Blade is approx 2 1
Jump to new posts 240+ Acres Hunters Paradise by Eagle 1 @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

Posting for a retired gentlemen here in Fritch. 240 acres all in the North Fork of the Red River bottoms near Kellerville, TX. Acreage includes rolling hills, cliff sides, and live water. Deer, quail, hogs, dove & wild turkey inhabit the are
Jump to new posts Steiner M5Xi Military 3-15 by dogdown23 @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

Steiner Military M5xi 3-15 MSR Illuminated reticle. Clear glass, one small knock on the illumination knob, great low light nighttime vaemint scope. Its mounted so not sure about ribf marks. 1500$ Corsicana. Ftf or will take PayPal.and ship.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Hunting Questionnaire - Help Make Us Better by Kingsview Safaris @ Yesterday at 04:11 AM

NOTE: Admin please remove if not allowed. We at Kingsview Safaris are constantly working towards making each Safari we offer the best possible experience for our guests. This can only be achieved through constant research and correspondence with
I have a 99% LNIB Leupold VX-R, lighted reticle scope, 2-7x with a light gathering 30mm tube. These are really nice scopes, this one sat in the safe on an AR that I sold, was only used to sight the rifle in. As you may know, Leupold scopes come wit
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts South Zone Doves - Sealy & Eagle Lake Areas by BigAL33 @ 09/18/17 08:19 PM

If you need a place to hunt this weekend, we have plenty of room. Give us a call. www.DoveBucket.com
Jump to new posts Hunting Equipment and Supplies by Fishoutdoors2016 @ 09/18/17 07:11 PM

Get all of your hunting equipment and Supplies at BAM Outdoors. New products being added daily. Over 67,000 products and growing with great pricing site wide!!! Click the link below. God is Great http://bit.ly/2y5MYqR
I purchased this boat on the Monday after Hurricane Harvey to go assist in Houston. I used it for a week and it worked out great. Given the short time time I've owned it, here's the detail from the guy I purchased it from in Longview. 2007 ProD
Jump to new posts Beavertail Boat Blind by CharlieCTx @ 09/18/17 06:13 PM

Have a 1400 series Beavertail Boat Blind, fits 14 ft flat bottom. Installed on the boat once, but never actually used. (Boat is gone) https://www.explorebeavertail.com/product/flip-over-blind-series/ Will sell for $375 Blind tilted up Insid
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Wts POF P-308 by slayer12 @ 09/18/17 05:32 PM

Looking to sell my P308 it is the silver and blued version. Comes with hard case and couple mags. Would like to get $1250 Will send anyone pics that are interested can't figure out how to post them on my phone.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Have 3 Extra 275 Gal Totes. Standard Tote with cage. 2" valve and thread at the Drain. All totes clean and ready to go. 1 tote 40.00 2 Totes 70.00 3 Totes 100.00 2 Boxes of Winchester white box 380 Auto 95 gr FMJ 22.00 for both 1 Quart of IO
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide