Txkiller 25258
facebook
Forum Stats
56473 Members
43 Forums
420618 Topics
5495803 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts For Sale: Glock 30 Gen 4. by joshbenavides @ Today at 12:32 AM

For Sale: Glock 30 Gen 4. 7 mags. 3 10 round with extensions and 4 9 round with flush fit plates Meprolight night sights,factory box and goodies$625 or trade for a bolt action 300 black out or AR Upper receiver
Jump to new posts WTS Runner Runner billet lower and upper by jeepercreeper @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Have a matching billet upper and lower from Runner Runner Guns. It is the TX flag lower. The lower and upper fit very tight so no movement. Upper is slick side with no FA. Has DPMS lower parts kit installed with milspec buffer tube, MOE Fixed Car
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Horn Growth ?'s by Bow-cephus @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

You guys with horned animals, what minerals or food is the best for boosting horn growth? I see lots of antler boosting products for deer but haven't found anything for goats etc.
Jump to new posts Browning SA 22 stainless and laminate by Doc_K @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

I have a nice Browning SA 22 thats stainless with laminate stock. These were a limited production Japanese gun. Great condition. Sorry for no photo but if interested I can message or text pictures. Looking for revolvers, ar's in deer killing calibers
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Have a chance at both for a good price. What would you compare them too and what is your experience. I e heard the sx2 is on par with Beretta 390/391 w/o kickoff and lanber is equivalent to upper end cz and built like a tank. Thanks
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 24ft Cargo/ Car hauler trailer for sale - Waco by 338ultra @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Pace 24ft Cargo Trailer/ Car Hauler. LED lights top and bottom. Diamond plated floor and accents. Lights set up on the inside and can plug into a regular AC plug or a generator to provide power to the inside. Ramp in the back and side entry as well.
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Hunting Sports Plus by cliffie @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Just wondering if anyone has direct info on this company up in MO? Seems to have lots of property available to hunt.
Jump to new posts 300 blackout pistol and accessories by wtjim @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Complete, like new, 300 blackout pistol, 10.5" barrel, A3 flatop upper and free float quad rail. Less than 100 rounds though it. Shot MOA. Also included over 1000 deprimed, resized and trimmed brass, 100 tac tx 110 grain bullets, 1# lil gun powd
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Colorado Elk drop Camp recommendations by chital_shikari @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Planning a future trip to CO for elk. Need recommendations. I do have a brochure for the Fishtail ranch and Google has bred some good prospects, but I dunno which one I should pursue. Thanks for any information.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Samsung Galazy Note 4 ! ! by Ranch Dawg @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Only 6 months old, excellent condition. Looks brand new, no scratches. Comes with new black Otter Box and a off brand pink phone case. Wall charger included. Wife decided to go back to Iphone. $ 500.00 Pm me and I can send pics.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 5500 Watt Generator FS/T by dugger @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

I have a real strong 5500 watt gas generator I don't need anymore. Nothing wrong with it I just upgrade. I used this to run my camper a couple times a year, about 50 is hours total, doesn't burn any oil and is easy to start. Parts can be order ea
Jump to new posts WTS: Colt M45A1 Marine Pistol by Poke81 @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

I have a Colt M45A1 that I would like to sell. It has some use and a bit of wear on it but is still in excellent shape without any functional issues. Comes with original Colt box, 2 magazines, manuals etc. The slide wear should be evident i
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Dog Trailer by RC Hunter @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

I'm selling this dog trailer. Holds 4 dogs, 16gl heated water tank,plenty of storage in front with a platform to work on dogs, 2-2 gun gun boxes with gun holders, top storage area for ice chest,hay balesor dog food. I have really enjoyed this trailer
Jump to new posts FS/T S&W Model 27, five-inch, pinned and recessed by RiverRider @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Up for sale or possible trade...this is a pinned and recessed S&W Model 27 with a five-inch barrel. I bought this in Idaho back in the 90s, unfired, and have since fired around 500 rounds through it. The only wear in the finish is the turn line o
Jump to new posts 14' Hunting Tripod - $60 by Dude Lebowski @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

I purchased this tripod from Academy many years ago. I need to get it out of my garage. I have no pics of it assembled. PM me if interested. Located in Spring, TX.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Wheat farmer saving duck nests. by BradyBuck @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

Posted in the migratory section but thought y'all might find this interesting also. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPdrHb_mp1Y
Jump to new posts FS s&w, sig,ruger,winchester,ar10 by breadman @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

first - sig p220 45acp as close to new as you`ll find $700.00 second- ruger vaquero 45lc $500.00 third- s&w 629-6 44mag 8 3/8 inch $800.00 forth- s&w 686 no dash 357 mag 6 inch $650.00 fifth- Winchester 70 7mm mag blue/synthic 26inch $425.00
Jump to new posts WTS Mathews Switchback XT by bassguy @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Mathews Switchback XT 70/27/right in very good condition. Comes with a new Team Extreme four pin lighted sight and a almost new RipCord Code Red rest. It will come with the original wood grip. I'm keeping the Focus grip. Strings in excellent shape. T
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Looking for a dove lease near Cresson by TCUHUnter @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

I know this is a long shot... But I am Looking for a place to shoot some dove near Cresson, TX. PM me if you have any leads.
Jump to new posts wtb rem 700 bolt by killen @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

need bolt for rem 700 223 boltface
Jump to new posts KelTec PMR 30 by hoothrewpoo @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

As new KelTec PMR 30 for sale. Has 10 rounds through it. Includes original box/paperwork and (2) 30 round magazines. $460 ftf in Austin Only trade interests would be a Zero Tolerance 0121, an AR lower parts kit, a set of Magpul MBUS PRO or a Prima
Jump to new posts LNIB Ruger American 243 by Msutribe44 @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

selling my Ruger American 243 and 2 boxes of Hornady ammo. Exactly 20 rounds fired. Pics upon request. $375
News & Announcements
Jump to new posts NWTF Hunting Heritage Banquet, August 14th by Tjack28 @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Howdy Folks! It’s about that time of year again where we’re gearing up for our Hunting Heritage Banquet, which will be on August 14th this year at the Whitney Oaks Hall, located at 816 East Whitney Dr. Houston, TX 77022. This year we will have lots
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Mitchell County by cjs0134 @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Anybody hunt in Mitchell Co? We have a lease south of Colorado City and the lake. Haven't had a chance to make it out yet this year and was wondering what it looked like with the rain from the Spring and early summer. Hoping the deer are growing w
I have a great Gen 3 Glock 26 with the finger grips removed and grip stippled. It comes with a total 4 mags (2 flush and 2 with +2), night sights, original box. Sale price = $550 trades could include M&P 9mm FS or Compact, Glock 43, Shield 9mm,
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide