txshntr 35184
facebook
Forum Stats
63671 Members
45 Forums
452848 Topics
6257734 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts ?Rain? by spg @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Anyone know how much it rained in Live Oak County near Three Rivers/George West last Monday and Tuesday?
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Plans to Ban Bowfishing for Gator Gar by DonPablo @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Based on their tendency to disregard facts and science, many of us believe this survey is a guise to ban bowfishing for Gator Gar. Nevertheless, fill it out so that the bias remains obvious: http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWF
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Lichenry Safaris by TB338 @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

http://www.lichenryhuntingsafaris.co.za · Sterkrivier, South Africa Daily rate 8 nights 7 days hunting, Observer Free Kudu up to 52" Wildebeest or Zebra Impala Price: $6400 plus Free Warthog $2730 savings Daily rate 8 nights 7 days hunting
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts frost tx dove hunting by skyblaster7274 @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

We have 1100 acres of corn this year and are seeing quite a bit of birds. Our fields are scattered all throughout frost, so you can hunt a different field everyday. Most of our fields are surrounded by trees and are close to water. Our prices are 75
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts frost tx dove hunting by skyblaster7274 @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

We have 1100 acres of corn this year and are seeing quite a bit of birds. Our fields are scattered all throughout frost, so you can hunt a different field everyday. Most of our fields are surrounded by trees and are close to water. Our prices are 75
Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Prairie Dog hunt a great sucess by Buzzsaw @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Hunted near Clayton New Mexico, Stayed on the Buffalo Springs Ranch a really historical Ranch together with the HUGE XIT ranch. What a story behind the ranch. Outfitter was Jeremy with Sagebrush Outfitters. We chose the unguided hunt. I would sugges
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier with Mount - Black by GPS @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier with Mount - Black Feature: 7.3° Angle of View 2.2" Eye Relief Tool-Free Windage/Elevation Adjustments Fogproof / Waterproof Construction STS Quick-Release Dovetail Mount Brand new this retails between $469 - $489.
Jump to new posts WTT Gen 3 Glock 26 by Spartacus100 @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Looking to trade my Gen 3 Glock 26, 2 factory mags with extension, and factory case for a Glock 30, Glock 30sf Glock 19. Trade value $450
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Burris QD Pepr mount by kagomez85 @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

I have a one piece Burris 30mm QD mount I would like to trade for 1in one piece mount. Let me know what you have. Thanks
Jump to new posts BRUSH CLEARING, LAND DEVELOPMENT, AND MULCHING by T Crim @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Blackbrush Services, LLC is now offering brush clearing and mulching at $120.00 / hr with a 4 hour minimum. We can handle any and all brush up to 7" in diameter. Spraying brush and grubbing out stumps also offered at an additional cost. For mo
Jump to new posts We Just Received an AMAZING Athlon Delivery by gr8fuldoug @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

We Just Received an AMAZING Athlon Delivery If you're looking for anything Athlon give us a call, 516-217-1000, as we should have it in stock and will of course take great care of you on your order. We are accepting pre-orders for: Ares ETR
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Looking for a dove and or duck lease near San Marcos by Cootkiller @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

A buddy and I are looking for a season dove and or duck lease withing 50 miles of San Marcos. Does anyone know if there are any within the area or available?
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Blast from the past!!! Pic Heavy!! by PBGSO @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Pope Brothers Guide service and outfitting has taken some amazing animals in the past and still going! If there is something your wanting to hunt we have Excellent animals available at very competitive pricing so let us earn your business!!
Jump to new posts Vortex Razor HD II 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C MOA - $1850 Shipped by RockRiver223 @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Up for sale is a lightly used Vortex Razor HD II with FFP illuminated EBR-2c reticle. Has one small blemish on the windage knob - in otherwise excellent condition. Text 214-384-9286 for pictures $1850 shipped $1825 face to face in East richardson
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Pere David Bull available!! by PBGSO @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

**Pere David Bull available** We have a Pere David Bull that we are letting go as a hunt located just outside of Junction Tx!! price of hunt: $4,500 all inclusive (3 day 3 night all inclusive hunt meals, lodging, guiding, trophy Pere David, animal ca
Gun Room Cleanout - Part 3 Ammo(40S&W, 45 ACP, 30-06, 204) Frangible ammunition 40 S&W $45 TYD 22 rds 125 grain HP ICC 20 rds 60grain HP Liberty 20 rds 105grain HP DRT 45 ACP $115 TYD 24 rds 80 grain RBCD 20 rds 90 grain RBCD 31 rds 150 gra
Jump to new posts Gun Room Cleanout - Part 2 GoPro, Costas by Coach W @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Gun Room Cleanout - Part 2 GoPro, Costas GoPro Hero Session. Never been out of the box. $85 TYD Costa Fantail Realtree 580 blue mirror w/case. Worn once $115 TYD
Jump to new posts Gun Room Cleanout - Part 1 TC's Holster, Boots by Coach W @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Gun Room Cleanout - Part 1 TC's Holster, Boots All Prices are Shipped and are or best offer. Items grouped together wont be separated, unless they set for a while. Purchase more than one item and I can reduce cost due to shipping. Trail Cameras -
Jump to new posts Sig P290RS-9mm DAO by Msutribe44 @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

I have for sale a used Sig P290 9mm for sale. Comes with extended mag, flush mag, paddle holster and laser. Night sights are not bright anymore. Laser battery has been replaced and works. Asking $400 OBO. Cash only no trade please.
Jump to new posts Marlin Model 80 .22 cal by Garu @ Yesterday at 10:33 AM

I have an excellent older Marlin model 80 22 rifle. Asking $275.
Jump to new posts WTB 308 complete lower by SNAKEBIT @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

looking for complete DPMS style 308 lower
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Welding by RWHunting @ Yesterday at 09:30 AM

RW Hunting Products is branching out and doing some welding outside of the shop. if you have anything you need welded just let me know. We will be doing small buildings, carports, fences and repairs. We are located outside of Greenville Tx but will t
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Full Draw Film Tour @ Leading Edge Archery by PublicLandFreaks @ Yesterday at 09:23 AM

hey guys anyone going to the Full draw film tour this weekend in San Antonio?
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Kenmore Elite Washer and Dryer and couch by C B @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

Kenmore Elite 41482 4.5 cu ft high efficiency front load washer. Kenmore Elite 81583 7.4 cu ft dryer. Both are one year old and work perfect. The wife wants a new top load set. They are in storage now and not being used. $1200 for the set.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Smoker on Trailer by ijohnston @ Yesterday at 07:59 AM

I have a smoker on trailer for sale. This heavy smoker pit cooks great and holds temp well. Fire box is 1/2 in steel. I have had this pit for about 7 years and hate to get rid of it but want to upgrade. 1500.00.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© 2004-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide