Txkiller 25019
facebook
Forum Stats
56068 Members
43 Forums
413364 Topics
5393317 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Savage B-Mag by Gone to Texas @ 7 minutes 33 seconds ago

Anyone have any experience with the Savage B-Mag? The 17 wsm is sparking my interest and I'm in the market for a varmint rifle. I heard the newer target models with SS barrels are more accuracy than the models first released. I would love to get on
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Armalite serial number...? by Mook @ 10 minutes 3 seconds ago

I saw armalite no longer does serial number look up on their website if you call in will they give you info on a serial number (age of gun etc....?)
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Two Mossberg shotguns 20 & 12 by 10pointers @ Today at 07:45 PM

Took these two on trade and have no need for them. face to face in the Central Texas I35 corridor Salado to Georgetown most days down to south Austin on some. Pics in a few minutes First is Mossberg 500CG 20 gauge. The gun had some rust issues but
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts WTS 2 Restaurant Ovens SMOKERS by Aggie1980 @ Today at 07:34 PM

These are Restaurant Ovens with side by side doors oven greats got them to make Gravity smokers out of but do not have time and need them gone one is stripped ready to build other one is complete look at prices of the cores and you will see what Lind
Jump to new posts Ithaca 100 (SKB) 12 Ga SxS Shotgun by BillyBadBass @ Today at 07:33 PM

For sale is a very nice Ithaca 100 made by SKB. It is in 12 ga with 2 3/4" chambers and has the sought after 26" barrels with improved cylinder and modified chokes. This shotgun has a few minor handling marks and pretty wood. Asking $1025
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts free brown leather couch and loveseat by JCaldwell @ Today at 06:32 PM

Has wear. Love seat reclines and the large set has one broken recliner the pull cord broke. If you want them please not they are heavy bring a truck or trailer and someone to help load them.
Jump to new posts Beretta 390 20ga by TDK @ Today at 06:31 PM

For sale is a Beretta 390 20ga black synthetic model. It has a 26" barrel and comes with three factory chokes. The stock comes with a black spacer to remove/install which will alter the LOP for a shorter statured shooter. This gun is pretty soug
Jump to new posts wtt sign p938 BRG production date 2/14/14 by rongow @ Today at 06:25 PM

Looking for sig p239 9mm and sig p220 compact 75 rds fired in p938 great gun I'm just not a fan of SAO. Computer quite I can text pics can also do +/- cash depends on deal. 2one four 725529one. Trade value $720
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2006 Mercury 25hp by TDK @ Today at 06:00 PM

For sale I have a 2006 Mercury 4-stroke EFI 25hp outboard. It is a short shaft tiller handle model with manual start and manual tilt/trim. Pretty basic no BS outboard. Comes with a SS Powertech prop. I bought this in my duck hunting hayday, but due
Optics
Jump to new posts Sightmark Optics, anyone? by Buzzsaw @ Today at 05:16 PM

Looked at their website, Anyone running one of their 1-6X scopes? Thoughts?
dogs and puppies for sale
Jump to new posts Lab Needs a Home and some medical work by Barny Topwater @ Today at 04:24 PM

http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=224562 Free to a point
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Motorguide Brute 550 by TDK @ Today at 04:09 PM

For sale is a Motorguide Brute 550 12/24volt, 50lb thrust bow mount trolling motor dated 1995. The top cover is loose and the plastic covering over the handle is gone, exposing the aluminum handle. Despite the issues it works fine. It also comes with
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
I have 12 #7785 .50 caliber sealed boxes (20 per) of 350 grain Maxi-Hunter bullets available @ $15 each. I have 13 #7796 .54 caliber sealed boxes available (20 per) of 430 grain Maxi-Ball bullets @ $12 each. Prices above do not reflect shipping whi
Jump to new posts Streamlight TLR-2 w/ Red Laser for sale (sale pending) by Coach Floyd @ Today at 02:45 PM

Light laser combo. Mounts to most pistols with rails, and also to any piccatinny rail for long guns. $150 OBO. Will ship.
Optics
Jump to new posts ar15 scope by Arrowslinger82 @ Today at 02:05 PM

ok guys, i just got my first ar15 built and am looking for a scope for it. i would like to stay with leupold since im really familiar with their stuff. i would like to have the turrets that i can click and adjust on the fly, any suggestions? its in .
Jump to new posts WTS New/Unfired Gen4 Glock 20 (10mm) + Ammo by Coach Floyd @ Today at 01:50 PM

Gen 4 Glock 20 new and unfired (except for factory) for sale. Has case, 3 mags, and speed loader. I'm in Gatesville, and am asking $550 for pistol only. Needs to be a FTF transaction with valid ID (preferebly CHL) and signed bill of sale. Also have 3
Jump to new posts Mathews DXT--Loaded& Nice by bassguy @ Today at 12:25 PM

Mathews DXT loaded, 60/27/right. Apex four pin lighted sight, Trophy Ridge Whisker Bisquit, Peep and D-loop. Everything is in excellent condition. Ready to hunt. Draw weight range is 60-40# with a very smooth draw cycle. Excellent bow for pop ups or
*All stainless steel .45 ACP with KimPro II finish; *4in Steel Match grade bushing less, bull barrel; *Has tritium 3-dot night sights with cocking shoulder; *Full-length guide rod; G-10 Checkered grips; Aluminum, match grade Trigger. *Self- lubricat
Jump to new posts WTS: 2009 Springfield Standard Model M1A by rem870 @ Today at 11:40 AM

Morning, I have a very clean M1A rifle up for sale. Low round count,less than 200 rounds.Factory black plastic stock, All SA parts with no USGI parts in content.Comes with two 20 round Chinese mags one of which is unused and hard case too. No bo
Jump to new posts Swarovski Scope by P'VilleTX @ Today at 10:58 AM

2.5-10 x42 Scope is used, has excellent clarity There is one minute blemish shown in 2nd picture Comes with lens caps on both ends. I cannot find the original box. Rings are not included. I am working on getting pics added $1200
Jump to new posts Any interest in a Ruger P89 9mm stainless by TGT @ Today at 10:56 AM

I have this pistol and do not have a need for it. Like new and was given t o me by a family member that bought it and only shot it 5-10 times. Cleaned and put away.... Perfect condition! In Celina at the moment but will be in Plano / Allen / Fairvi
Jump to new posts FS/FT**Browning Double Auto by tilzina @ Today at 10:40 AM

Very collectable gun in very good shape.$800 OBO will look at trades. would like a 20ga,O/U. google it...very eunique gun
Jump to new posts WTB Springfield Micro Compact 1911 45ACP by millwrightdude @ Today at 08:35 AM

Im looking for a mil spec springfield micro compact 1911 in 45ACP
Jump to new posts Kenton Ind replacement turret for Nightforce NXS by headhunter54 @ Today at 08:28 AM

New, unused replacement turret for a NXS-Zero Stop-High Speed-.25 MOA/click-20 MOA per rev. LR Hunter for 6.5 Creedmore-140 Hornady. $100 shipped to you.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts John Deere Riding Mower - sold by DoubleB20 @ Today at 08:21 AM

Model STX 38. Runs and mows great. I needed a bigger mower so this one needs to go. 38" mowing deck. Cowling is cracked. Seat is cracked. Oil changed earlier this month. Tires good. Starts first crank. Located near HWY 377 and FM 1187 intersecti
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide