sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30374
facebook
Forum Stats
59811 Members
45 Forums
468340 Topics
6142654 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts H&R Handi .243 with Weaver 3-9 by onlysmith&wesson @ 4 minutes 11 seconds ago

Bought from a member a few months back, added Weaver 3-9 scope and Weaver rings. Would like to sell to fund a new scope for another rifle. $350.00, ftf Lewisville, Grapevine, Flower Mound or Decatur during the week.
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Non-toxic Dove Loads? by TatersNMeat @ 21 minutes 50 seconds ago

Another question about NWR hunts. Down in Refugio County dove hunting is allowed. But no shot other than non-toxic is allowed! I can't seem to find any non-toxic #7 1/2 or #8. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Waterfowl Lease - Windom, Texas by Drew30 @ 45 minutes 40 seconds ago

I have a waterfowl lease open. It's a little over 100 acres total. It has. 8 acre pond with blind. Also has two smaller ponds that will hold some duck throughout the year. Most of the hunting is done on the bigger pond. 4 guns at $1000 per gun or $
Jump to new posts WTB FN P90 by slayer12 @ 45 minutes 40 seconds ago

Does anyone have one they would like to sell or trade something for? I have the 5.7 and would like this to go with it.
Jump to new posts Want to Buy: Remington Mod. 700 SPS in 7mm/08 by creflo @ 49 minutes 53 seconds ago

Looking specifically for a Remington Mod. 700 SPS in 7mm/08 for my son. Thanks
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Young county dove by Wayne J @ 58 minutes 19 seconds ago

Anybody been out that way in the last few days? Seen enough birds to make a 2 hour drive worth the trip?
Jump to new posts Vickers Glock 17 rtf2 gray Limited Edition and SA Loaded 1911 by wall8053 @ 59 minutes 5 seconds ago

Like new, only a few mags through. Currently still has some factory copper lube. This is a limited run edition Glock 17 with the gen 3 rtf2 frame (rough texture finish version 2) gray frame. It has Vickers front fiber optic sight and Vickers rear U n
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Question on Colt 1903 by unclebubba @ Today at 10:55 AM

I have a colt 1903 in .32 acp. It is a type II. It functions perfectly, however,the barrel is pitted, and rifling is about non existent, so it needs a new barrel. I've been looking for one for years, and finally found one...so I thought. I ordered it
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Where can I buy pigeons (North Dallas? by duckbill @ Today at 10:42 AM

Would like to buy some pigeons for dog training. Anyone got any ideas where I can buy some near McKinney?
Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Continuing to thin the herd by mikei @ Today at 10:34 AM

Rolled out early this morning and set my FoxPro real close to a feeder. Found me a nice mesquite bush to sit behind, loaded up the Mossberg with #4 shot, and started calling with the "fighting coons" sound track. I was still adjusting the
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Lake Grapevine Corps of Engineer Land by DQ Kid @ Today at 10:24 AM

Buddy's teenager got a draw for the archery youth hunt. Anyone know particulars on the place? Good areas to hunt, how to setup? Is baiting allowed? camping overnight allowed? Do you put a board up in a tree to sit across, etc.? Thanks
Knives
Jump to new posts Forged 1084 Hunter for Lubbock by Jason Fry @ Today at 10:20 AM

Here's a knife I just finished up for the show the Texas Knifemakers Guild is doing in Lubbock October 8/9. This one is forged from 1" X 1/4 1084 with a stainless guard and stabilized mesquite. Obvious Fisk/ABS style influences. Top one in this
Jump to new posts FS Rock River varmint by txhighcaliber @ Today at 09:59 AM

I have a brand new Rock River varmint a4 18". The gun is brand new never fired and comes with all the factory stuff including hard case and factory mag and papers. $1000 sorry no trades. Can meet near ft worth area but live by mineral wells. Tex
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Vises For Sale by Brother in-law @ Today at 09:31 AM

[img]http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/pics/usergals/2016/09/full-5709-78382-img_1036.jpg[/imp] These two antique vises are in working order. It seems these are well built and there is quite a bit of information out there. Can not ship bec
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Browning X Bolt long range by jskin @ Today at 09:28 AM

Looking at one of these in 6.5 creed. I like the longer 26" barrel but not sure about the muzzle brake. Anybody have a review on these guns?
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts (2) Michelin ATX - A/T2 275-65-20 tires 50% tread by tdecker22 @ Today at 08:44 AM

As stated above. Great shape and have never been patched or plugged. $100 for both. Travis 903.474.5739
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Would it make a hole in a hog ???? by Creedmoor @ Today at 06:27 AM

Very interesting. Wonder if it would penetrate far enough to be effective on pigs? The initial impact should be enough to knock one off it's feet, lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MZlEcFXIju4
Jump to new posts Looking for AK in 5.56 by BOWEN @ Today at 05:54 AM

Looking to buy or trade for AK rifle or pistol in 5.56 Got trade fodder and got cash. Prefer one that uses AR mags Thanks
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts European Mounts by AledoGYoung @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

European Mounts- deer, hogs, bobcats, coyotes, etc. I am located in Aledo. I can meet you somewhere else to make it more convenient for you. I can also bring back to life old sun bleached skulls and antlers. I make the wooden plaques myself. Just sen
Land & Leases
*Posting for a friend. Please don't PM. Contact info below.* Looking for a year round lease no more than 3 hrs west of the DFW area. I would like it to have house or cabin/water/electricity. Looking to lease the whole property. I am looking at a bud
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Muse wma by elvisp_bucks @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

My kid got drawn at muse. Has anyone ever hunted there? Which area should we try to hunt? Are there a lot of deer there?
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Deer hunts 130"-300" pic heavy by jdp109 @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Hey guys I've got a few deer left to sell this year on one of my high fence places. Give me a call if your looking for a great hunt. Hunts start a 2k and go up to 12,500 for the big big one. Justin 903-312-1977
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
I have an excellent condition Northface Terra 35 pack that is great for day hikes and 2-3 day overnights. Also have a basically brad new Roo Kammok in blue with python straps and bug shield. Want to sell as a package for $225.00. The hammock with ins
Jump to new posts 3 Rifles - Thinning the collection by creflo @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

First up - New England Firearms Sportster "Survivor" in .17HMR Caliber. Black Synthetic Stock. Comes with Tasco 3X9X40 World Class Scope and Butler Creek flip up protective lens covers. $300.00 Second up - New England Firearms Handi Rifl
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Rem 870 accessories for sale by Chickenman @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Located in Denton or Lewisville during the week I will ship for a small price. Surefire DSF870 600/200 Lumen Ambidextrious Momentary/constant On and Disable Rock $225 obo Mesa Tactical 4 shot Side Saddle $40 TacStar 6 shot Side Saddle
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide