sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30812
facebook
Forum Stats
60851 Members
45 Forums
412941 Topics
5752109 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Fly in My Drink by Hunter Urban @ 2 minutes 0 seconds ago

If you happen to be chillin and say having a beer. Then a fly some how ends up submerged in your drink. Of course the first reaction is to try and fish it out. However, after several tries you realize it's pointless. What do you do? Pour out drink an
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Need gate opener installed by Nathan at Fork @ 3 minutes 50 seconds ago

I need to have a double swing gate opener installed. I already have the opener, just need someone to install it for me. Have had several people set up to do this but no one comes through. It is a solar gate so dont have to run power.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Scopes discussion by Christian0214 @ 23 minutes 52 seconds ago

Hey guys, I am new to the sport, I mainly waterfowl hunt and have never deer or hog hunted. I recently just purchased my first rifle (Winchester 670 in 30-06 bolt action) If you guys have any suggestions on a scope that wont break the bank but will s
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts For sale or Trade Casio G shock by j3x @ 57 minutes 26 seconds ago

For sale or Trade:Orange and Black Casio G Shock model GA-1000-4A. Used but in excellent condition. Was a gift that's just not my style. Link To Casio website with Pic and Description. Everything included, Outer cardboard box, inner metal box,
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Sig sauer p938 equinox 9mm with night sights 4 holsters: desantis IWB MDJ IWB blade tech IWB sig sauer OWB 1-6 round flush fit magazine 2-7 round extended grip Magazines 25 rounds of hornady critical duty 50 rounds of Keller and Bellot fmj 16 r
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Last (Long) Weekend for Winter Doves! by BigAL33 @ Today at 04:32 PM

We'll be hunting in the Sealy / Wallis / Eagle Lake areas on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Come out and join us! $50 per hunt. www.DoveBucket.com
Jump to new posts M1A loaded in McMillan Stock FS/FT by snakebyte922 @ Today at 04:31 PM

M1A loaded in McMillan Stock is desert camo also has 5/8-24 threaded muzzle. 40 rounds down the tube operated flawless I'm just spending my money on bolt guns and glass right need to free up some funds. I'm looking for $1,800 obo shipped
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts FS Burris Ballistic Mil Dot 6x24.44 Matte by 2-Chip @ Today at 04:01 PM

Burris Ballistic Mil Dot 6x24.44 Matte perfect condition, slight ring marks Used for about two weeks, switched to target dot $400 obo Text or call 940-453-4177
Jump to new posts LWRC REPR by FUZZYHUNTER @ Today at 03:50 PM

LWRC REPR for sale. Black, 16" non fluted barrel, one mag. $2250.00 No trades. PM for pics
Tall Tales & Yarns
Jump to new posts Is that you? by mikei @ Today at 03:14 PM

Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Mouflon Ram hunt by J4dguns @ Today at 03:00 PM

I have three mouflon ram hunts available in central Texas close to gatesville. Very pretty ranch. Hunt would mainly be safari style but possible other options. Hunt is 2350.00 your choice of ram. Price includes guide, and caping of animal. Tips ar
Outfitters & Guides
We have a last minute cancellation for Jan 21st and 22nd Saturday and sunday We also have Jan 24-29th open 150$ a person guided hunt or fishing trip must have at least two people Port o Connor and seadrift area Call 936-671-3407 Or message
Jump to new posts REDUCED - WTS 223, 6BR, & 30-06s by dduck @ Today at 12:52 PM

Unable to edit my original post. Prices reduced on these four rifles - prefer to sell FTF in the Houston area, but willing to drive a bit to close a deal. Remington XR-100 .223 Remington - $850 $800. Excellent condition - good shooter - laminated th
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2015 Bluewave 2400 pure bay by panther @ Today at 12:48 PM

Rep Power: 2424563 rringstaff has been promoted to Piraterringstaff has been promoted to Piraterringstaff has been promoted to Piraterringstaff has been promoted to Piraterringstaff has been promoted to Piraterringstaff has been promoted to Piraterri
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts harman kardon mini onyx bluetooth speaker by OMalley291 @ Today at 11:52 AM

harman kardon mini onyx bluetooth speaker New unopened box. I have 2 others that I love.. I'm asking $100 OBO they retail for $199 but you can find them onsale for $130-$150 [img]http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/pics/...luetooth_speake[/img]
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts WTB Stainless Work by huntinfishinsumb @ Today at 11:43 AM

My buddy has one last piece to finish remodeling his house. Hes needing a cover made out of stainless like the one in the picture but in one solid piece to go to the ceiling if you can do it pm me and ill get your number to him thanks
Jump to new posts ISO 30-30 with large loop by RightTurnTaxidermy @ Today at 11:03 AM

I'm looking for a 30-30 with a large loop not the big loop. More like the one used in John Wayne movies but ill consider any make does not have to be in great condition thanks!!
Jump to new posts 2016 Honda Rancher 420cc 4x4 FS by BubRay @ Today at 09:56 AM

2016 Honda Rancher 420cc 4x4 Manual Gear Box Manual 4x4 shift Less than 10 hours run-time 41 miles on the odometer Will provide original bill of sale as was purchased new in OK. $5500 cash as new. Call or Text Josh at 214-728-4093 for deta
Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts Anyone hunt with a target bow? by cbump @ Today at 08:59 AM

Anyone using a target bow to hunt? Thinking about getting back into archery but I don't hunt anything but birds much anymore. So I was thinking I'd go shoot 3d way more often than actually hunting with a new bow. I know it will work. Just curious
Jump to new posts WTB SAKO FINNLIGHT 22-250 by martin oliver @ Today at 08:31 AM

I am looking for a Sako 85 finnlight in 22-250. I am located in the North DFW area. Prefer FTC but would ship for the right deal. Thanks
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts For sale DVD writer by K W C @ Today at 06:42 AM

LG portable DVD writer. Compatible with mac and windows. Comes with power cord. Never used. I bought it by accident. $20 I live in Bonham and work in Sherman.
Jump to new posts WTB Swarovski z3, z5, z6 Plex Retical by Elkhunter49 @ Today at 06:01 AM

Anyone have lightly used Z3 4x15x50 or a z5 3.5x18x44 or a z6 2.5x15x56 that they want to sell worth the money? PM me or send me a text with what you have and what you want for it. I'm thinking cameraland will have some shot show specials coming up
Photos
Jump to new posts Amy's 159 7/8" 10 Video by Cody Malone @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Bow Hunting
Jump to new posts replace my halon or keep true to Mathews? by EasyMoney @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

I've been on the Mathews ban wagon for going on 6 years now and I shoot a halon 6 but I'm on a field staff that we are getting discounts on Athens archery bows. I'm more less testing the waters if anyone has any first hand experience with Athens bows
Jump to new posts Throwing one of my favorites out there by jhenderson @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Tossing the idea of letting my last 40 go. Sig p320 compact Fde Standard sights 2 mags Case Factory holster Kydex holster And I'll throw in what ammo I have left. Roughly 50 target and 2 boxes of defense $550. Obo. Open to trades don't need a c
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide