sig226fan ( 29082
Txkiller 25258
Forum Stats
57720 Members
43 Forums
437777 Topics
5730316 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Fns 40 by duke08 @ 2 minutes 34 seconds ago

I've got an fns 40 with factory night sights for sale. Very clean condition. Probably 200 rounds through it. It'll come with everything new such as case, 3 mags and everything that comes in the case. This is the solid black model not the bi-tone and
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Anyone have a greybull stock? by epp838 @ 10 minutes 26 seconds ago

Been looking at getting an aftermarket stock for a 700 and have seen a few of these stocks on some custom guns. Just wanted to know what you thought about them compared to some of the other big names. Looks like they only have one model which I do
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Husqvarna chainsaw by duke08 @ 15 minutes 34 seconds ago

Brand new husqvarna 450 rancher 20" bar. Never had fuel or oil in it. $350 O.B.O. Located in Odessa but travel towards Abilene quite often. Pm me as I can't get on here very often.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
I know with cams coming up those teenage boys would give there big toe for a gaming computer like this ... Finished building in July I have used it 2 X .. So I'm looking to trade ... I have exactly 3200 in the parts on this machine . This will play a
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Refactor Tactical ASO Bag - Multicam by Burk @ Today at 08:37 PM

Basically brand new Refactor Tactical ASO bag in Multicam. I bought this bag new in the summer and it has only left the closet a few times. Looking to sell for $200. Really won't go much lower than that. Bag is $250 new plus tax and shipping. Se
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Jack County by Direct Hit @ Today at 08:11 PM

I have not seen quail at our place since the mid 90's. I wouldn't shoot one if I saw them as it would be nice to see them repopulate. My question is has anyone on here seen any in this area? We are on the Jack/Young County line. I heard that they we
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts FS Night Owl LTE-84500 Security System by cliffy @ Today at 08:08 PM

FS Night Owl LTE-84500 Security System with 8 Channel 500GB DVR and 4 x 420TVL Surveillance Cameras with 30' Night Vision $225. Technical specs and review can be seen at Only
Jump to new posts FS Remington SA and Savage SA stocks by cliffy @ Today at 08:03 PM

Bottom stock in picture is Bell and Carlson Tactical in Olive, for Remington SA $400 like new. Top stock is Hogue overmolded BDL style in black for Remington SA $65. Middle stock is HS precision for Savage SA with top bolt release $300. Only trade
Jump to new posts 6.5 Bullets by okie44 @ Today at 07:58 PM

1 unopened box Nosler 100 gr. Partition 16319 50 ct. 1 unopened box Nosler 125 gr. Partition 16320 50 ct. 1 opened box Sierra 120 gr. spitzer 1720 100 ct. 1 opened box Speer 140 gr. 75+ ct. $75.00 Shipped PayPal preferred, checks ok if you don't mi
Migratory Bird Hunting
Leave it to the last day for things to start heating up. Capt. Hunter Harwell reported that this evening was nothing short of amazing! We finally got those big groups coming down! When the hunt started this afternoon you could tell something was diff
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts GLACIER 65 Qt Cooler - $200 by 1badmopar @ Today at 07:30 PM

For Sale: Glacier 65 Qt cooler. $200. Excellent condition. Great features such as 3" thick walls, stainless hardware, heavy duty lid gasket, huge rubber feet to prevent sliding, recessed slots for straps to hold it down, built in cutting boar
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts ISO of a lease around central tx by Hko @ Today at 07:28 PM

I'm searching for lease around Brady tx area must have free ranging exotics in the area. I have a wildlife biology degree so I understand management Im also a property owner just north of Brownwood tx. I'm looking for a lease that I can run my busine
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts drop-in stocks for youth .243 by chad miller @ Today at 07:08 PM

Clearly, the model 700 short action has numerous "drop in" stocks that can be made either for youth or shorter LOP's. I'm trying to see if there is a similar stock option for the Nosler M48 Heritage. Anybody familiar with their action and
Jump to new posts Benelli M1 Super 90 12ga by igordon81 @ Today at 07:07 PM

Up for sale or trade is a used M1S90 Tactical 12ga. I am the second owner, so total round count is unknown. It functions flawlessly as Benellis do, and has been well cared for. This one has a Briley extended bolt handle and release installed. No box,
Canon Image Stabilizing Binos in box with case and paperwork, For sale $800 or trade for Digital Night Vision Scope
First off, all of this was left to family by my late uncle. We know it has value and need to sale to clean up final expenses. I have searched various online forums and auctions to come up with the values. Any reasonable offers will be considered. All
Jump to new posts Federal Gold 308 Win 175 smk ammo FS by jeff1383 @ Today at 06:56 PM

I've got 3 20 round boxes I picked up that I no longer need. I paid 25.99 a box plus tax. Asking $70 picked up in North Dallas/Frisco area. Thanks, Jeff These are marked 308 winchester and not 7.62Χ51
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Turn around, don't drown by ChrisB @ Today at 06:33 PM

Scary ride back to camp this morning after the additional rain storms. We all got in stands we could stay dry in before daylight this morning. On the ride in the creeks were passable. Sat in the blind through pouring rain until it slowed around 11am.
Jump to new posts For Sale or Trade Sako Hunter 223 by Catch Dog @ Today at 06:33 PM

Beautiful Sako Hunter 223, 2 magazines with a Leupold VX 2, 3-9x40 CDS. Sale price $1600. Trades, 260, 7mm-08, 25-06, 280, of equal value. Located in Lake Worth
Jump to new posts Looking For Kel Tech Sub 2000 by JED @ Today at 05:58 PM

In Search Of Kel Tech Sub 2000 9mm preferably glock mag compatable.
Upland Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts SW Kansas walk in by whiteowl @ Today at 05:30 PM

I am looking at the Kansas hunting atlas and trying to figure out where I want to go. Looking mainly for pheasants and would just be me and one dog. I have hunted the Lacrosse area as well as around Hugoton. Leaning towards hunting the areas between
Jump to new posts Kimber, Delta Elite, 10/22 Magnum, Zytel Stock by Murphscout @ Today at 05:28 PM

Some safe clean out and another project in mind. I have the following : Kimber Custom Crimson 45acp with the Kimber 22LR conversion kit. Condtion is 95+%. It is like new. Has about 400 rds down it. Still needs break in. Shoots outstanding. Original
Jump to new posts WTS vortex viper pst by dog man 21 @ Today at 05:26 PM

Vortex viper pst 2-7-32 with c-3 reticle. It's in a swfa one piece ar mount. They no longer make this scope. 300$ for it all. Located just east of Dallas.
On the road in Texas
Just a thought here this weekend, wonder if any market or individuals selling fresh made deer tamales? Years ago there was an older hispanic man off of highway 281 north south of Blanco going into San Antonio was selling deer tamales out of bac
Jump to new posts Mathews Monster sold by blackdog21 @ Today at 04:09 PM

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide