SnakeWrangler 34023
facebook
Forum Stats
63511 Members
45 Forums
449073 Topics
6204406 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Rem 788 chambered in .308 by turbotj @ 12 minutes 4 seconds ago

I am looking to sell a Remington 788 that I bought from a THF member to carry on my ATV, realizing afterwards it was to nice a rifle to subject it to that abuse. I have since installed a new Timney trigger and have decided to go a different directio
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Natural Gear Camo by Bobbaganoosh @ 34 minutes 56 seconds ago

For sale, lightly used: Natural Gear Hybrid Fleece Jacket – size Large - $50 Natural Gear softshell ¼ zip fleece pullover – size Large - $30 Natural Gear long sleeve button up shirt (heavy weight) – size Large - $25 Natural Gear long sleeve butto
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Anything available in SW OK by jgthunt @ 50 minutes 49 seconds ago

New user looking for something in that area. Jackson, Greer, Beckham etc... Thanks
Off Topic
Jump to new posts RANT! Worthless "Do Not Call List" by pug @ Today at 04:36 PM

Every blessed day, all day long, stupid robo calls or "Hi, this is Joe..." and at all hours!!! I've downloaded various apps (TrueCaller seems to be one of the better) but still get up to a half dozen of these fools calling my cell every day
Jump to new posts Meopta Riflescope, Red Dot and Binocular Super Sale by gr8fuldoug @ Today at 03:12 PM

Meopta Opportunities: We just got a few new "one of these, two of those" deals from Meopta. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, to place an order as not everything here is on our site. #438590 Artemis 3000 3-9x42 #4 Riflescope reduced to
Full rail TRP, 2 sets of grips, cleaning kit, 2 factory, 3 aftermarket mags, 600 Rounds of Box ammo. $1650 cash, NO trades. Everything is New, text 972-809-8642
Jump to new posts FS Custom 6.5 Gerendel Upper by Rob M @ Today at 02:40 PM

Selling my custom built 6.5 Grendel upper. This was a project I jumped into and just never got off the ground. I have fired exactly 10 rounds through this gun sighting it in, so it still has the new on it. This gun is build with all high end parts,
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts IMR 4955- Anyone use it? by ChadTRG42 @ Today at 02:33 PM

Has anyone used the new Enduron powder from IMR, 4955? It's similar to a 4831 burn rate. I've played with all the other Enduron powders, just not this one yet. https://imrpowder.com/imr-enduron-4955/
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Weather by LarryCopper @ Today at 01:51 PM

FINALLY a nice weekend. I was out there opening morning freezing my nutz off 28 degree weather with crazy winds. Can't wait for this weekend, but I'm sure the skeeters and chiggers will also be back in full force. My last chance, got a new pup comin
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts lawn sprinkler guy in Sherman area?????? by takewhatyoucan64 @ Today at 01:26 PM

Any service guys in the Sherman area? Need a bunch of heads replaced etc....
Off Topic
Jump to new posts The Looming Tower by TonyWornick @ Today at 12:21 PM

Anyone watched The Looming Tower on Hulu? Makes you wonder what the FBI / CIA really knew before the 9/11 attack. I'm at the part of the series where the planes made their strikes.
Jump to new posts 7mm Rem mag Brass, dies, ammo by supersixfour @ Today at 11:19 AM

RCDS FL dies set less than 100 rounds loaded + RCBS 7mm rem mag neck sizing die (new) both for $45 Winchester 7mm rem mag brass 50 count, new $22 Winchester 7mm rem mag 150gr power point, 1 box $15 Buy it all for $70 Face to face near Preston and G
Jump to new posts Beretta M9A3 by Hartca @ Today at 11:08 AM

Beretta M9A3 with 3 Mags in the carrying case it came in. I got this on a trade and have not fired it. Previous owner said he fired less than 100 rounds in the 3 years he owned it. Looks clean I just have no use for it. $850 FTF in Forney or North
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts 2018 Early Season Teal Hunts by fowlchaser15 @ Today at 10:27 AM

Starting to book hunts for this year early season teal. All our teal hunts are based out of the Lissie, Katy, Eagle Lake, and Speaks areas. Season runs from September 9th-24th. Our hunting areas consist flooded rice, millet, soybeans, and reservoirs.
Jump to new posts Small Hardside Case by Bobbaganoosh @ Today at 10:24 AM

Found a metal, locking, hard side case that was for a Ducks Unlimited Optics set that I won. The optics have already been sold. This is for case only. With some new foam inserts could probably make a good handgun case. $30 located in Pearland.
Jump to new posts LNIB Glock 43 for sale with extras by MortgageMan @ Today at 09:37 AM

I have a LNIB Glock 43 9mm pistol for sale (Model # PI4350501). Comes with FOUR factory mags: 2-6 rounders with pinkie finger extensions and 2-8 rounders with the +2 extensions. Has a front night site, Talon grip installed, includes a very nice Tulst
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Gyroscopic Grill by pegasaurus @ Today at 09:25 AM

Interesting.
Jump to new posts LNIB Kahr PM9 for sale with extras by MortgageMan @ Today at 09:20 AM

I have a LNIB Kahr PM9 9mm pistol for sale (Model # PM9093A). Comes with SIX factory mags: Four 6 round mags(3 with pinkie finger extensions), and two 7 round mags (0ne with extension). There is a Talon grip installed and includes a Kramer leather po
Jump to new posts Athlon Midas TAC Riflescopes Are In :) by gr8fuldoug @ Today at 09:12 AM

The Athlon Midas TAC Riflescopes Have Arrived For those of you who have placed pre-orders for these scopes they are shipping out to you this week. For those who are interested in a: #213070 Midas TAC 4-16x44 - APRS2 FFP MIL or #213
Jump to new posts FS - Glock 19X by TXGUNNER308 @ Today at 07:54 AM

New In Box, just arrived. Glock 19X, 9mm $600 + tax ATF Form 4473 & Background check required. Not interested in any trades.
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Zapata County (Falcon, TX) by ac123 @ Today at 07:12 AM

1700 Acre Deer Lease in Zapata County, Texas (Falcon) 6 miles north of US 83 on El Pedernal Road $3000 per year Year Around Lease 1 spots available on a 6 gun lease Family Friendly/ Guests Allowed 5 Ponds Electricity No Water Deer, Hogs, Javalina, Qu
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts 2019 spring turkey lease by hanoverian @ Today at 01:30 AM

Looking for a spring turkey lease, size not important as long as there are ALOT of birds. Lodging preferred but not a deal breaker. Pay by the bird or by acre. Location not as important as is bird numbers. Pm with and leads or leases. Thanks in adva
Jump to new posts WTB Glock 43 by Dhenderson7 @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Any one have one they are looking to sale ?
Jump to new posts wts Vortex Viper PST Gen1 6-24x50 by eneat1119 @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

In excellent condition MRAD EBR-2C reticle FFP. $700 shipped
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Loaded 1999 Aero Shadow VT1100C3 Single Pin Crank by Dragonuv @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

1999 Shadow VT1100C3. Garage kept it’s whole life. This model has the single pin crank engine exactly like the Harley's, which means it sounds awesome, this engine was only made for a couple years before Harley sued them and they had to cease product
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© 2004-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide