Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
sbhsniper22, tymac, J. K. ROSS, safariman, Brandon S. B.
56863 Registered Users
Top Posters
dogcatcher 61521
stxranchman 47123
RWH24 44568
rifleman 41673
BMD 40144
BOBO the Clown 37772
Big Orn 37484
txshntr 30663
sig226fan (Rguns.com) 28857
Txkiller 25258
facebook
Forum Stats
56863 Members
43 Forums
426544 Topics
5576202 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Got any Hydroturf? by Guy @ 3 minutes 23 seconds ago

Need a strip 14.5" x 84".
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts The bunker by Texas Tatonkas @ 11 minutes 58 seconds ago

I hear people talk of it.....but I can't find it?
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts shot size for dove??? by Nick1 @ 16 minutes 27 seconds ago

new to dove hunting... got invited to a friends land on Tuesday to shoot some dove. So whats the most common shell for dove hunting? I'll be shooting my new 12g beretta a300. I was gonna get some 2 3/4 shells for sure but for dove, what size shot are
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts PA10 Stripped Lower FS by seacam @ 22 minutes 36 seconds ago

I have a PA10 stripped lower that was assembled and used for a few rounds then dis-assembled and sold to me. I have decided to build another 6.8 instead of doing something with this lower. Asking $110 which is what I paid for it. FTF in the Austin ar
Off Topic
Jump to new posts HS football scores.....post 'em! by SnakeWrangler @ 24 minutes 43 seconds ago

Fairfield 35 - Madisonville 7 (not final)
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Everyone watch what you say... by Guy @ 37 minutes 24 seconds ago

Wonder is over here internet scouting.
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts FS 2005 Honda Rincon by pmnitro @ 57 minutes 51 seconds ago

For sale 2005 Honda Rencon. 650cc. Factory GPS. Red in color. 1197 miles and 273 hours. Primarily used for hunting in central Texas. A few scratches. Adult owned - clean machine. Available with or without the rear drop down rack. Maxxis Big Horn tire
Jump to new posts WTB or trade for Springfield M6 Scout by off-roadingtoy @ Today at 08:29 PM

Looking for a Springfield M6 Scout. Have cash or trade. Please PM me with info. Thanks, Robert
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Coywolfe in Ohio by Chief Joe @ Today at 05:24 PM

A friend in my central Ohio recently witnessed a extra large coyote in his area. A call to Ohio State DNR confirmed the existence of a coyote/timber wolf cross but were surprised to hear about them that far north. That ought to mix things up around
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Sierra Diablo WMA youth hunt by NewJeep @ Today at 05:10 PM

My nephew got drawn for this hunt. So far I have figured out it will be a very remote hunt. What else do I need to know before we embark on this awesome hunt? We will flat tow the jeep in with us, take a good tent and plenty of other gear.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Red Deer Hind and Elk Cow Hunts by DustinsProjects @ Today at 04:21 PM

Red Deer Hind Hunts: $850 Cow Elk Hunts: $1250 Please call 512-635-0641 or visit www.dbhunting.com for more info. Thanks for checking us out!
Jump to new posts Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 w/ NP-R1 by igordon81 @ Today at 03:41 PM

As title states, I have a used NF NXS 5.5-22x56. NP-R1 reticle has standard illumination. Comes with original box and bikini cover. I absolutely love this scope, but I want one with a 50mm objective. Questions welcome. $1500 OBO
Jump to new posts Old Marlin's for sale by leverguy @ Today at 03:28 PM

Marlin 336 30-30 manufactured in 1976, pre-safety, has gold trigger. Has Burris Fullfield II 3-9-40 scope. Rifle is in excellent shape $550 Marlin 336 35 Rem manufactured in 1968, pre-safety, has gold trigger. Has Simmons Pro hunter 3-9-40 scope. Ri
Jump to new posts FS 20 Ga. SxS by Wayne J @ Today at 03:19 PM

Star Gauge made in Spain by Aremberri, imported by Interarms. 26" barrels choked I/C and Mod. Single trigger with selective ejectors. Very good condition. $450.00.Possible trade up or down.
Jump to new posts WTS: S&W 13-2 357 Magnum Nickel, by Poke81 @ Today at 03:15 PM

I am offering up a really neat old Smith. It is in 357 Magnum, nickel finish, 4" barrel, 6 shot pinned and recessed. The finish is like new with no flaking. It has been fired. Grips have matching Ser # Looking for $450 in Granbury Ph
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 5 X 5 Kennel Panels by ShotGunWillie @ Today at 02:18 PM

I have 9 5 X 5 Welded Kennel Panels and 4 5 X 5 Gates. The panels are about three years old, really good condition, were kept out of the elements until recently. They can be adjusted to fit your needs for your dog runs. Right now they are currentl
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Buyer beware - flood damaged vehicles by TurkeyHunter @ Today at 01:55 PM

I remember we chatted about this after the floods. http://www.nbcdfw.com/investigations/Buyer-Beware-Flooded-Vehicles-on-the-Market-323015741.html
Jump to new posts WTB Feeder and tripod by Boyd1212 @ Today at 01:28 PM

Looking for a few things for the deer lease. I need another feeder, tripod stand, and some blind chairs. Let me know what you got. Would like to keep it close to Rhome out to Jacksboro is close to my lease.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Trophy whitetail hunts by shyler @ Today at 12:39 PM

Now booking, please give me a call or visit my web site for more info, www.circlefhunting.com
Remington 1100 sporting 12ga made in 2005. 28" light contour skeet barrel, gold trigger, adjustable chokes. Will come with a modified. It has been used but runs flawlessly and is in good shape. $650 Beretta neos 6" .22lr like new with 2 ma
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Online petition to reverse airline trophy ban by UNT@2007 @ Today at 11:29 AM

The Houston Safari Club started an online petition to reverse the airline ban on hunting trophies. Here is the link. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/oppose-the-airline-transport-ban
Jump to new posts ISO E-collar by Baylor_Bears @ Today at 11:19 AM

I don't need anything lavish, just a basic e-collar to reinforce some basic obedience at the moment. Would prefer something that has vibration mode, but am open to anything. PM me if you have one you can part with. AB
Knives
Jump to new posts Let's see your forge! by DuckCoach1985 @ Today at 11:11 AM

I'm looking to build a small, cheap forge for some beginner-type stuff using spare items from around the house. Planning on using an extra can cooker Ive had laying around. What's the cheapest/easiest way to insulate it? Any suggestions or ideas wou
Brand new Nikko Sterling Nighteater 4-16x44 scope in Kryptek Typhon Cerakote. Scope came off a Howa rifle I won at a local DU banquet. Has very slight ring marks where it was mounted but is otherwise completely unused. Includes box, screw-in sunshade
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts WTS: 16ft Tandem axle utility trailer by Wreckem04 @ Today at 08:26 AM

selling my 6.5x16ft tandem axle utility trailer. Flooring is in good shape, bulldog hitch, and tie down mounts around the trailer. asking: $950obo Located in: Waxahachie/Palmer
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide