bill oxner 27466
facebook
Forum Stats
58849 Members
45 Forums
453759 Topics
5949919 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts I have a Sled Blind for sale on classifieds by Greekangler @ 23 minutes 39 seconds ago

F Y I
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts FS: Beretta 96FS by sweetwood @ 43 minutes 0 seconds ago

I bought this new and have only put around 350 rounds through it. It's lived in my safe for 99.9% of it's life. Includes box, both factory mags and 3 aftermarket mags. No trades on this one. $575
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Marlin 39A scope base nearly free by hunter53 @ 51 minutes 53 seconds ago

I came across this new weaver scope base in my clutter left over from a 39A I used to own . If you pay shipping and handling of about 10.00 you can have it. 903-5two0-9two 15
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts CHAD! by rickym @ 53 minutes 48 seconds ago

Please pm me sir. You are over your limit and I have a couple of questions.
Jump to new posts FS Kimber 1911 desert warrior .45 acp by levergun @ Today at 01:46 PM

For sale, no trades. Kimber 1911 .45 acp with TLR 2 light/laser. Never been fired, 1 mag .$1300 cash only. FTF in plano.
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Early Booking discount 2016-2017 Whitetail by Penhorn Ranch @ Today at 12:51 PM

Taking deposits for upcoming deer season. This is for any deer of choice on the ranch. Deer should score between 160" and 200". Meals lodging and guide included $ 4,950 no hidden fees. These hunts are limited and will fill up quick. Ranch i
Jump to new posts Wtt O/U Tristar Setter ST 20ga new in box by Tru2lifetaxidermy @ Today at 12:27 PM

This is the 20ga and as the title says its new in box never fired. Looking to trade for rifle/12-14 foot trailers or open to anything that you may offer. Gun is located in Wichita Falls so would like face to face but may meet if not too far.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 95 Land Rover Discovery 1 by BFord @ Today at 12:06 PM

This thing is a beast!! If you have never owned one of these things, they are incredible!! Only reason i am getting rid of it, is because i am needing something bigger or a truck. This is an all wheel drive vehicle. The transmission was a permanent
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Goldcorp by beaversnipe @ Today at 11:17 AM

See you guys in the clubhouse
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Hog Hunt by sqiggy @ Today at 10:19 AM

I have a few more weekends open before we shut it down for the year. Right now, all of May is open. Might run a couple weeks into June since the flood in March shut us down for 3 weeks. Still have lots of pigs. We have been killing hogs just about ev
Jump to new posts WTS Taurus Millenium Pro PT111 by Jester @ Today at 09:49 AM

Looking to Sell a Taurus Millenium Pro PT111. asking $350 comes with 2 12 round Mags.
Jump to new posts Camera Land Update by gr8fuldoug @ Today at 09:30 AM

Things have been rockin' here at Camera Land. The new web site is being worked on every day to make corrections, implement your suggestions and in general make it everything it should be. The new Deal of the Day page is back in action and t
Jump to new posts WTB 9MM Ported Shield or XDS 3" barrel by Jester @ Today at 08:36 AM

I am looking to purchase either the XDS 9mm 3 inch Barrel or the SHield with Ported barrel. I have a taurus millenium 9mm & a Glock 23 that I could sell or trade. Mark M.
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Gemtech Dagger by Mook @ Today at 08:35 AM

I am looking at a gemtech dagger but can't find much info on them - is anybody out there running one?
I posted this gun a couple of months ago, and thought I had it sold. It didn't work out so I'm listing again. Gun is in near perfect condition. Estimated round count is 30. I've sighted it in and taken on a couple of hunting trips. Nothing at all w
Jump to new posts For Sale - Weaver Super Slam 2-10X50 NIB Asking $300 by LBLAC36315 @ Today at 08:25 AM

Asking $300 FTF in DFW
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Lead for casting bullets by Geezer Ranger @ Today at 08:19 AM

Is anyone interested in lead for casting bullets. I have a bunch of lead in bricks and sheets. If interested please let me know and I will post it on the Trading Post.
Jump to new posts WTS Blued 4" GP100 by HicksHunter @ Today at 07:00 AM

I've got a blued GP100 that I might have put a couple hundred rounds through. My old one with thousands of rounds through it started having problems, and Ruger just sent me a new one. Turns out that, although I love the gun, I really, really want a P
Jump to new posts Sled duck blind-get it while it lasts!!! by Greekangler @ Today at 06:32 AM

10 foot bought in late 14- we are doing pits and don't need it- save yourself driving to Arkansas or paying 300-400 bucks to have one delivered- seats up to 4 comfortably 900 bucks Pickup near Savoy, Tx Blind includes dog platform, several hundred
Jump to new posts WTS: Primary Arms 6x Magnifier & Flip To Side Mounts by broberts001 @ Today at 04:23 AM

Need to free up some items for cash, priced to sell. Test fitted, unused, in perfect condition. 1. Primary Arms 6X Magnifier Gen II ––-> Cash Price: $80 + shipping 2. Primary Arms Flip To Side Magnifier Mount - tall Height ––-> Cash Price:
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Utah will be hitting credit cards for big game in about 3 weeks by shanescottoutfitting @ Today at 12:21 AM

I am getting a little excited about the Utah big game drawing results. They will be hitting credit cards in about 3 weeks. If you get lucky in 2016 check out Shane Scott Outfitting located in Richfield Utah. Our guides blanket most of the state!
Jump to new posts handmade damascus knife by Sims Custom Knives @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

This is one of my large bird and trout damascus knives its 9" oal with a 4.5" blade. Full file work! The handle is some very burly and figured amboya. Knife comes with a horizontal back sheath with full tooling.$295 tyd
Jump to new posts WTS Nightforce SHV 5-20x56 by GDusek84 @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

This is new in box, unopened, with the factory seal on it. Nightforce SHV 5-20x56 with the MOAR reticle, non-illuminated. Located in Plano and can meet locally within reason. $1000 local or shipped to your door with insurance.
Wild Hog & Javelina Hunting
Jump to new posts Javelina Hunts?? by Connercox25 @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

I'm From North Texas and i was wondering if any one offers affordable Javelina hunts?? I'm willing drive to South Texas of course and i might have a buddy or 2 go with me so that would make 2-3 hunters. We obviously don't have javelina in North Texa
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2015+ Chevy Colorado Bed Mat by TheCloudX @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

Factory Bed Mat for 2015+ Colorado short box. My truck came with it from the factory. I ended up going with Linex, so removed the bed mat since day 1 -- never used. Sticker on this is well over $100. It's just sitting in my garage, not being used,
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide