SnakeWrangler 31776
facebook
Forum Stats
63112 Members
46 Forums
443947 Topics
6116004 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
MESQUITE BIG TOWN GUN SHOW JANUARY 26th and 27th SATURDAY - 9am to 5pm SUNDAY - 10am to 4pm FREE ADMISSION! Stop by Master Class Bullets, make a purchase of $100 or more, and get $10 back to you. * *** PURCHASE 500 ROUNDS OF ANY CENTERFIRE PIS
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Kimberly Stainless II 45 & Beretta 92FS by almuerzo @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

- Kimber Stainless II 45..... 250-300 rounds down range $700.00 - Beretta 92FS with wood grips, one factory mag and one aftermarket mag….. approx 500 rounds downrange. $500.00 obo If you require pics, please message me your cell number or email. I
Hi all. Items are located in Waco area for FTF. Willing to ship on buyer. Arrows are like new in excellent - excellent - condition. NAP Killzone expandable broad heads have never been shot but are out of the package. I have shot the dummy tips, thou
Jump to new posts ISO Mossberg 930 by Lochsley123 @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

I’m looking for a Mossberg 930 for an upcoming goose hunt. Preferably in the DFW- Waco corridor. Shoot me a pm and let me know what you have.
Jump to new posts Skull Mounts by AledoGYoung @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

$75 for deer skull only. Plaques are extra. Pm me for price of hogs, coyotes, bobcats, etc. I am located in Aledo.
I’m purchasing a property in the next few weeks that has a 210 barrel tank (roughly 15’ tall) on it in great condition. I have no use for it. It could easily be put back into oil usage or would make a great deer stand with a few modifications. You co
Jump to new posts SHOT Show Report Day 1 from Doug of Camera Land by gr8fuldoug @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Today was the opening day of SHOT Show. Very excited to see what's new, who's new, and what exciting products are being shown for the first time. As we have in the past we are looking to expand our offerings this year, if there's something great t
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts New tires and 20" wheels, 2018 2500 chevy LTZ by NTXBowfisher @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Brand new tires and wheels off of a 2018 2500 LTZ, tire have less than 50 miles on them, $1650 in Coppell or Ponder
Land & Leases
Experienced responsible hunter looking for a reasonable year-round long-term lease. I would love to join an existing lease that has an open spot. I do not drink or smoke and I am very easy going and likable. Zero drama from me, I would adhere to all
Jump to new posts Thompson Center Prohunter 243 by corylane21 @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Low round count with a 2 month old Leupold Vx1 3-9x50 scope. Has Leupold base and rings. Over 1k in it and I’m looking for $800 obo. Only selling to fund another project. Located in FT Worth
Jump to new posts Bushnell H20 8x42mm Binoculars by JLP83 @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

Part# 158042 Brand new in box. Given to me as a door prize and don't need them. From what I can find they go for between $80 and $120 online. I'm asking $60 shipped
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Looking for a spot on a deer lease by Desert Coyote @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Like to stay West of Houston. Distance I'd not a big deal I really like West Texas.
Jump to new posts Leupold 1000i TBR with DNA Rangefinder by JLP83 @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

I've had it for a few years and it's worked fine. Recently bought a Swaro from another guy and don't need them both. $200 shipped
Jump to new posts WTB Low Power Scope by winner @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Looking for a 1-4 or 2-7 scope for my 10/22. would like to keep it under 200. Let me know what you have.
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Uvalde Deer Lease by PNOAK @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

need one bow hunter and one gun hunter to fill 3500 acre lease west of town off 90 on the south side. Gun Blinds are set up-bow hunter will probably want to modify with a pop up or something similar to accommodate for closer shots. You will need a tr
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2003 Yamaha Blaster by KyleW @ Yesterday at 12:33 PM

Reselling the blaster. Sold it to a buddy then bought it back because he doesn’t use it. Carb could use some fine tuning it feels like it bogs a little but once you get into 3rd it runs great. Could just be old gas causing it. Can text pics. Pickup i
Public Hunting
Jump to new posts Nannie Stringfellow Public Draw Hunt (Hogs) by Corey Smith @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Searched the forums best I could, was just curious from those that had hunted there before: General Topography Necessity of four wheel drive Assuming I bring down a hog, are we allowed hand carts? (Hauling a hog solo through mud is my idea of fun.
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts Test by Kooch @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

19932-134618-af4b8f96_ef22_42ef_ae55_d317baffb515.png
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Texas truck bought two years ago in the Valley with 33K miles. If anything this is more truck than I need. 5.4 V8, New Good Year Wrangler Adventure w/Kevlar (1000+), New brakes, Newer Battery. Front and Rear Ranch hand bumpers including Head ache rac
Jump to new posts LE/Military Grade POLARIS 4x4 800 CC 54 HP ATV's NEW 2013 by Mr. Clean @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

2013 POLARIS 800 4x4. These are brand new "Contract left overs" that have had new batteries, Fuel lines and Oil put in them, tested and checked. They sat for a couple years then got all the love to be sold. All of these have zero hours on
Jump to new posts Muddy Vantage Hang On Tree Stand by JThoele @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

Used this stand for one season then took it down and have decided to sell it. This is the model that uses a tree mounted bracket to facilitate rapid mobility of moving and securing the stand from one location to the next (just purchase another br
Jump to new posts WTS AR 15 by dog man 21 @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Olympic arms 16" with quad rail, extended charging handle, and 3 30 round mags. Also has a bump fire stock that will come with it. asking $650 obo. dont really want to sell it but need some quick cash. located in the forney area and have pics
Jump to new posts Mike Lardy Total Retriever Training by huck18 @ Yesterday at 09:14 AM

I have the entire Mike Lardy training program DVD's for sale. These DVD's have only been used once and are in like new condition. This includes the following: Total Retriever Training (with handbook) Total Retriever Marking (with handbook) Total E-C
*** Please reply by PM only, and not post directly to this thread, thanks *** Want to trade very like new 583 series standard stainless Mini 30 with factory synthetic stock for stainless Mini 30 tactical, later series (stainless only). NOTE - pos
Jump to new posts Bushnell Fusion One Mile ARC Binos by clay breaker @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Bushnell Fusion One Mile Arc 12x50 Binos. I have them about a year, no problems with them, very good glass quality for the money. Rangefinder works very well. Comes with its original case. Lot of binocular for the money here. $700 shipped conus
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide