bill oxner 29670
facebook
Forum Stats
59260 Members
45 Forums
461268 Topics
6050540 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Home Theater Seating by bsigmon @ 19 minutes 51 seconds ago

Like new (one year old) 6 Leather power reclining home theater seats. Paid over $3800 Asking $2500 Call or text Brandon (972) 951-8476
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Need 1 hunter to fill Webb County lease by 2Gemsranch @ 32 minutes 37 seconds ago

Webb County. Located on Callaghan road between hiway 59 and Encinal. 7500 acres. 10 hunters total. Very nice camp. 3 large Mobil homes on a slab, covered by large all metal bldg. central air and heat, Directv, washer/dryer. Full kitchen. Good fresh w
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Custom Gun stock Maker by Halligan1 @ 57 minutes 21 seconds ago

Howdy, I am looking for recommendations for a custom gun stock maker. I have a gorgeous, semi-inletted English walnut stock that I'd like to have finished out and customized by a quality company/person. Recommendations would be appreciated. Than
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts Need help finding the right ammo. by hunt-n-agg @ Today at 12:22 PM

I inherited a .264 from my grandfather last year that he had converted from a 1894 Mauser .308. He reloaded his own ammunition for it and there was not very much left when he passed. I really enjoy shooting this gun but virtually have no ammo left
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Tristar 12 Guage 3.5" O/U Mossy Oak by SmallTownHunter @ Today at 12:22 PM

Tristar 12 Guage 3.5" O/U Mossy Oak 26" barrel Fiber optic front bead 200 rounds thru it $485 OBO No Trades Located in Palo Pinto County but willing to meet in Ft Worth. 682-365-1354
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Gnarly Sambar Stag Damascus Knife by Chops! by chopsknives @ Today at 11:52 AM

Alright Yall here's a Really Gnarly and Nice Sambar Stag knife up on the block! Made by me! Paired up with some Gorgeous Lacewood bolsters!! The Blade is Alabama Damascus with some Nice Buckshot Patterns! Cryo'd, Tempered and Tested to 59-60HRC - She
Off Topic
Jump to new posts When a buck finely gets tired of your crap! by Mr. T. @ Today at 11:21 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGGbozilko
Jump to new posts Arlington Sportsman Club by Deerhunter61 @ Today at 11:17 AM

Guys, I just want to see how many guys on here are members of Arlington Sportsman Club. Thanks,
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts PINK AVET HWX RAPTOR by saltbranch @ Today at 10:42 AM

PINK HWX 5/2 Raptor loaded with 600 yds of 100 lb PP braid and 200-250 yds of 80 lb Moi Moi top shot. The reel is in like new condition, it very clean. I want 450.00 for reel and 575.00 with custom wrapped roller rod. Both are very nice and have seen
Jump to new posts Wtb 9mm ammo bulk is fine by jhenderson @ Today at 10:02 AM

Just need some range ammo cheap is fine for a glock so everything will probably cycle through it. Will pay fair price but am looking for a deal.
Jump to new posts Misc ammo by JROD @ Today at 09:00 AM

357, 30tc, 280, 7-08, 270 wsm, various 12 ga. 100$. Can text pic
Jump to new posts F/S 1977 RUGER 10/22 CUSTOM BUILT by brownwood7575 @ Today at 08:13 AM

F/S 1977 RUGER 10-22 RECIEVER WITH 16" VOLQUARTSEN CARBON FIBER BARREL 9.20 DIA.HOUGE OVER MOLDED STOCK. 1 FACTORY RUGER MAGAZINE WEAVER BASE AND RINGS. 3X9 ARMSPORT SCOPE. LOW ROUND COUNT SINCE BUILT.LIKE NEW. $450.00 FTF DALLAS AREA. OPEN TO T
Land & Leases
We are looking for house or trailer house to rent during hunting season. Start September - Feb.
Jump to new posts 300 Blackout Limits and Distances for Hunting by Night Skunk @ Today at 07:16 AM

Just bought an ATI Omni-Hybrid 300 blk in an AR-15 platform. Sighted in at 50 yards open sights with some nice grouping in the death hole. Will sight in at 100 yards with scope and plan to deer hunt with it this deer season. The bullets are Hornady 1
Taxidermy
Jump to new posts Eland by Huftax @ Today at 06:36 AM

non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts WTB: 250 gallon propane tank in good working condition by lightacres @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Like the subject line states and located in the central Texas area. Must be in good working order and have propane in it. Please PM me if you have one you want to sell. Thanks
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Lawn Boy 12 hp (Briggs & Strain) rear engine riding mower by topwater_elvis @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Deer Lease Mower with beer holder! 12 HP Briggs & Stratton Industrial/Commercial motor good seat carb rebuilt recently, new front tires/wheels (run flat) since these photos 5 spd with reverse 30" blade, cuts good runs good, still need
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Art by btpatriot @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

My sister is wanting to sell a color pencil drawing she recently completed. It is 16x20 and framed. She is asking $300 and is located in Whitney, Tx.
Jump to new posts Aftermarket homemade bed for Polaris ranger by Goldsmith Fencing @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

I have a bed for Polaris ranger $350 Obo txt for pics 3256681120 located near abilene
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2000 Blue Wave 189 T SPECIAL/CC by Kevin_M @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

2000 Blue Wave with a Johnson 130hp motor, CMC hydraulic Jack plate, live well, SS 4 blade prop and custom Coastline trailer . Also comes with Lowrance Elite-5 HDI fish finder, trolling motor, recently reupholstered seats and keel guard still in
Tall Tales & Yarns
Jump to new posts Alert Regarding Tick Inspection by BayouGuy @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Someone may appear at your door presenting himself as a "Tick Inspector" from the Center for Disease Control (CDC). He will say there's been an explosion of ticks in your area and an epidemic of Lyme Disease, then instruct you to take off y
Up for sale...$500 Ruger 22/45 lite lower. Tactical Solutions Pac-lite one piece upper/threaded barrel. Volquartsen Trigger 2 Ruger magazines with+1 extention base plates. Speed loader. C-More reddot sight and box can go with for additional ($
Jump to new posts Winchester .308 ammo F/S by PhillCavender @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

12 boxes Winchester .308 168gr BTHP Match grade ammo for sale. Factory loaded and new. $30 per box or all 12 for $300. Local pickup only. I'm in McKinney and will meet at BPS Grapevine for quantity purchase.
Jump to new posts Mountain House, Provident pantry, MRE by FUZZYHUNTER @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Have a one year plus supply of Moutain House, Provident Pantry and MRE. Most with 2035 experation dates. $1500.00 PM with questions and to get list. No trades
Jump to new posts FS: 2.2 Acres near Lake Somerville by Toledo @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

4 lots totaling 2.22 acres near Birch Creek Park at Lake Somerville. On a culdesac that backs up to state park property. One lot is mostly cleared. Lots of large oak trees. Electric and water at road. Sewage would be septic. There is a HOA with low f
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide