Txkiller 24492
facebook
Forum Stats
54775 Members
41 Forums
397818 Topics
5165026 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Duck Call Displays by _Scooter_ @ 5 minutes 20 seconds ago

Let's see them. I'm thinking about a rainy-day project today. I have 10+ calls to display, so I was thinking a 2x4 with 1/8" dowels set in at an angle so I could display it on the wall and maybe have a spot or two for some lanyards
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Last day of school by Brandon Adamcik @ Today at 07:02 AM

For the year. No more hellish drop off and pickup traffic.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts War on Constitutionalists by texretvet @ Today at 06:43 AM

WARNING!!!! I saw this Anti-Constitutionalist Death Ray on it's way up from Ft. Hood yesterday.
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Hunting lease for 2015 by Nitro250 @ Today at 06:30 AM

Like everyone else looking for a small hunting lease for 2015 season 50 100 acres , 1 or 2 hours from San Antonio
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Gator Trax duck boat. Great shape low hours. Hasn't been on the water more than a dozen times in the last 5 years.I am the original owner of this boat. Tunnel Hull, full floatation, Fast grass blind kit. $6500.00 Can't post pics here but can email or
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts North Texas MLD Hunt by tpm1983 @ Today at 01:44 AM

Looking for a MLD doe/meat hunt in North Texas in January for my Dad and I. Willing to drive a couple hours from Dallas.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Merry Christmas by dogcatcher @ Today at 12:20 AM

A Patriotic Christmas lighting display.
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts Remington 700 300 BO/Whisper by SingleShot85 @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Remington 700 300 BO/Whisper 17.5" Bartline 1:8 twist Barrel threaded 5/8x24 Tactical Bolt knob 20moa base and 1" rings Cerakote tan 100rnd ammo 60 subs 40 supers Redding Die set 950.00 shipped
Optics
Jump to new posts Vixen Optics? by RiverRider @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Anyone have experience with Vixen optics? They have a zoom binocular that I might find very useful for my purposes, something like 9 to 22 power. I can find NO reviews on it. It's not a really cheap optic, but not a very expensive one either at about
Jump to new posts WTS or trade Para Ordnance 14-45 Custom by Kablammo @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

WTS or trade Para Ordnance 14-45 Custom New Trijicon nite sites. Excellent condition with original box and manuals. Comes with 9 - 14 round mags. Will trade for nice tactical shotgun, Glocks or upper end AR. $1400.00 cash price. FTF DFW only
Land & Leases
Single hunter looking to join a group on a quality, year-round, lease in West Texas. I’d like gun and bow, but will consider bow-only (if the group is really committed to managing for big deer). I only shoot mature bucks, but will take as many does
Hogs, Varmint & Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Hogs by Dr. Zim @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

I'm trying to find a land owner than has a hog problem that needs some help. I am stationed at Ft. Hood and can't be spending money to kill a problem animal, but I love to hunt and would also like to volunteer my time to help a land owner protect hi
Jump to new posts WTB : Ruger 1911 Commander by Buggs @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Looking to buy a Ruger 1911 Commander size. Let me know if you want to let yours go but not at a retail price. Thanks
Jump to new posts WTT/WTS Gen 3 Glock 27 with trigger and Lasermax by fast88 @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

I have a good condition Glock 27 40 cal subcompact for sale or trade. It has been sitting in the safe for about a year since I picked up my other carry weapon. It has 2 mags with pinky extension, Ghost Inc trigger and everything it came with from the
Jump to new posts WTS Mini 14/30 Archangel Sparta stock by shiftylifty1932 @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Selling a used archangel Sparta stock for Mini 14/30. The stock is clean but has normal wear from brass , nothing crazy. Comes with unknown brand of BUIS, nothing fancy. No trades , $150 shipped to your door.
Jump to new posts FS: Sig Sauer 2022 9mm with Crimson Trace Laser sight by THEBBC @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

i have a used but great condition Sig Sauer 9mm 2022. It also includes a crimson trace laser sight. Not interested in trades. $450 Chad 8179339017
I am looking to sell a used but great condition low round count SA XD-9mm Subcompact. It comes with one mag and the original hard case. The slide has been cerakoted in Blue titanium. This is a great looking gun just waiting for a new home. I am as
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Conservation Project by DuckLord @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Has anybody ever heard of Corenlus Crawfish in Bay City? I drove by it today and somebody has told me it's a DU Certified Conservation Project...
Jump to new posts WTB Ruger American Predator rifles (threaded) by FireNguns @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Looking to pick up a few threaded rifles to shoot suppressed. Would like to buy the Ruger American predator in various calibers. May consider other brands as long as they have threaded barrels in either 5/8x24 or 1/2x28 thread pitch. Ruger is manufac
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Question for Whitetail breeders by Cow_doc.308 @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

This may not be the best section to find the guys that are breeding deer but if you do, shoot me a PM I've got a few questions I'd like to ask. Doc.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Public land to shoot on Lewisville/Ray Bob/Ray Hubbard? by Exbellicus @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Need to take my dog out to work on gun noise - is there anywhere on any of these lakes or other land I can take him and shoot a shotgun?
Ammunition & Reloading
Jump to new posts chargemaster straw? by daniel1381 @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Installed the mcdonald straw trick. anyone every try the second placement of the straw where you dump the powder? RCBS Chargemaster 1500 overthrow straw tricks: http://youtu.be/btu7CmTd3ks
Jump to new posts WTB 30mm QD mount. by Txkiller @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Looking for a used Larue or Vortex 30mm mount let me know what you got thanks in advance.
Exotic Hunting
Jump to new posts Meat Hunt wanted by Young Gun 12 @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Hello, looking for a meat hunt for two people. Targeting white-tail and axis does, but if you have any other animals at a cheap price i would definately consider. PM what you have and price. Thanks!
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Mule Deer Lease wanted.... by GravyWheels @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

Looking to lease a place for Mule Deer for 2015 for my wife and I. Let me know what you got... Dave
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide