Txkiller 25258
facebook
Forum Stats
56663 Members
43 Forums
423709 Topics
5536925 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Photos
Jump to new posts Snapping Turtle by Hirogen @ 24 minutes 56 seconds ago

My 15 Year old son saw a snapping turtle swim by in the lake and decided to see if he could catch it bare handed. Took him about 10 minutes and he had to dive for it and than avoid the claws and attempts by the turtle to chomp on him but he was ulti
Off Topic
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Early Season Teal Hunts by snowbuster @ Today at 12:18 AM

We are located on th Texas Upper Coast in Eagle Lake, Garwood, and El Campo. This season starts on the 12th of September and ends on the 27th. We are hunting over flooded rice and many different food plots! These hunts are $175 and fully guided. If y
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts New Remington by cheasapeake @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Anybody shot or got there hands on the new V3 from Remington yet?
Blinds & Feeders
Jump to new posts Dixie Blinds by DEW @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Did anybody see the Dixie blinds at the Texas Trophy Hunter show? they looked good but are not insulated I was looking for a bow blind. What did you guys think? http://dixiedeerblinds.com/product-list/
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts Dog seizures by glens @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Our 12 year old Ridgeback Cross started having seizure last December. Took her to vet and they prescribed Levetriacetam. Seemed like it worked but had to increase dosage to 3 times a day 750mg at a time. Has had 2 in the last two days. Anybody else h
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTB H322 Powder by Danny @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Looking to buy near Lavon/Allen. Thanks. Danny
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Hi yall, i have a very nice krieger 25-06 ack imp barrel for sale. It has about 350 rds down the pipe. This is an extremely accurate barrel, and could very easily be opened up to std neck or 257 wby. New was about $900, asking $375 shipped. Only gett
Jump to new posts trade. 45 for 50 AE by tx yetti @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

I have alot of factory 45. Looking for 50AE.
Jump to new posts Looking for a red dot by KillerCoach @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

I'm looking for an inexpensive red dot to put on my AR. Let me know what you have. In Canton, Tx.
Jump to new posts For Sale: Kimber Pro Carry II by Walt Kowalski @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Selling this for a friend. Kimber Pro Carry II, Stainless, .45ACP (of course), plain sights, Hogue grips. Comes with box and original grips. This pistol is in very good condition. $850.00 No trades please, and FTF in the DFW area.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Wood Pallets by 1tonbambam @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Looking for free wood pallets in the San Antonio area...
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Help deciding when to go by Skipetex @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

My son and I are planning our yearly trip to Blackwell. I have the opening weekend of bow season and the week of thanksgiving off. Do I want to fight the heat but catch some unpressured deer or wait and try for rut crazed bucks. What's yalls thoughts
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts WTB started or finished blood trailing lab by Kiowahunting @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

I have researched a lot of breeds and have decided that in my instance, a labrador would fit into my life style better than other breeds. I am looking for a blood trailing dog, either started or finished. I have had labradors for 30 years and can t
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts 2400 acre albany lease available by troop4 @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

We added more land so need more hunters Need 3 guns Total of 6 guns on lease. 2400 acres This is a year around lease. With all game animals that come with a typical lease. some restrictions do apply One mile north of Albany this is a community
dogs and puppies for sale
Jump to new posts WTB started or finished blood trailing lab by Kiowahunting @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

I have researched a lot of breeds and have decided that in my instance, a labrador would fit into my life style better than other breeds. I am looking for a blood trailing dog, either started or finished. I have had labradors for 30 years and can t
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 40 acres for sale near Clayton, OK by 7o8 @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Need to put my weekend place up for sale. It's 40 acres of wooded property in Pushmataha county Oklahoma, south of Clayton off of highway 271. It's secluded with mix of hardwoods and pine and has pretty good logging road access. Two off the grid cabi
Jump to new posts WTB Yildiz single shot .410 by TDK @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

As the title says. Looking for one that folds over completely.
Jump to new posts Powder for Sale by Txgunrunner @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

2 lbs. IMR 4198 2 lbs..H4198 $25.00 per lb.or all 4 for $90.00 FTF at Cabelas in Buda or at my work place in south Austin.
Deer Hunting
Jump to new posts Laguna Atascosa hunting? by FoxTrot @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Anyone ever been? I just applied and have never been there.
Jump to new posts Remington R15 Camo 204 cal, by Black Duck Dog @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

204 cal Rem. R15 Camo. by pod Cheaper Red dot scope with short rings an Tall rings. all factory no altercations Fluted Barrel 1-5 round factory clip 1-30 round clip 8 1/2 Boxes factory ammo Bore snake for cleaning Very clean very low round cou
Jump to new posts FS: Savage 22 mag.and Ammo by Txgunrunner @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Savage Model 65M. Blue, walnut stock with one magazine. In good condition. A few nicks and dings in stock and blueing looks good.. Picked up in trade a few years back and never fired by me. Will include 400Rds.of CCI 40gr.JHP. $325.00 FTF at Cabelas
Optics
Jump to new posts Leupold VX-2 9x40 mm opinions by Nick1 @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

I bought this when I bought my Tikka 3 lite. I t was on sale for 299 I think. Not overly impressed. Seems I'm always adjusting it at the range, takes a while for me to focus. Maybe my eyes are getting worse and operator error. Any opinions on this sc
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts one spot open in Scotland tx on 5000 ac by M Bennet @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Deer season only Electric Deer hogs duck geese dove Cost 1050 Call 940 577 5289
Jump to new posts Browning BAR 22 FS- $625 OBO by texasdude28 @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Grade 1, 1983, Alloy receiver, straight grip, Browning BAR .22 FS. Asking $625 OBO. Gun is in excellent shape and shoots really well. http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x393/texasdude28/photo15_1.jpg http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x393/tex
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide