sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30266
facebook
Forum Stats
59523 Members
45 Forums
464746 Topics
6096206 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Benchmade Forum Rift limited edition for sale $375 by Bassic @ 3 minutes 34 seconds ago

Benchamde Rift Limited edition $375
Jump to new posts Wtb complete upper by SowHntr @ 53 minutes 2 seconds ago

Looking for a complete upper assembly, 556 or 223 Wylde. 16+ inch barrel. Located in Fort Worth, I will also cover shipping . Pm info and pics thanks Josh
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts WEEKEND HOG AND DEER HUNTS by Losburrosranch @ 53 minutes 31 seconds ago

LOS BURROS RANCH: AS SEEN ON TNT OUTDOORS and HUNT WICKED CLOSE ROCKSPRINGS, TEXAS BOOKING NOW FOR 2016-2017 SEASON Low fence..Fair chase..affordable hunts. The way hunting should be. YOU ONLY PAY FOR WHAT YOU HARVEST Active and non-active mili
Jump to new posts *************PreBan Elephant Tusk Knife************ by chopsknives @ Today at 09:52 AM

Alright Yall here's a Special Jewel I made with PreBan Elephant Tusk!! This is an Absolutely Gorgeous Set of Tusk! This is Exterior Bark of the Tusk and has some Beautiful Soft Tan Streaks. I used a Stunning piece of Alabama Damascus Billet for the B
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts New Holland Natural Fiber Sisal Baling Twine by BarnShooter @ Today at 09:38 AM

I have 94 packages of New Holland Sisal baling twine. 2 rolls per package and they are 16000ft packages. Kept in dry storage, just need the space now. These run around $40 each but I need to have the space soon so ill sell them for $15 each. Delivery
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Any birds in Honey Grove? by twitch528 @ Today at 08:58 AM

My group will be hunting in Honey Grove opening weekend. Is anyone seeing any birds in that area?
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
Jump to new posts WTT/WTS Gen 4 Glock 17 by Spartacus100 @ Today at 06:41 AM

I have a Gen 4 Glock 17 with night sights, 4 mags, case and all back straps for sale or trade. Asking $550 or trade for a Beretta M9
Jump to new posts Night Vision Scope by tractorred @ Today at 03:40 AM

Sightmark Photon XT6.5X50L Digital Night Vision Scope with 201R Illuminator. Bought last Dec. mounted or AR-10 and used one time so needs to go. $500.00
Gun Dogs
Jump to new posts English Springer Spaniel trainer by Devildog2856 @ Today at 12:47 AM

Is there any good ESS trainers in Texas ???? I prefer one that doesn't use a shock collar to train with Thanks
Jump to new posts Benelli Montefeltro 20 gauge $800 by gator1332 @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Like new with box. Comes with 3 chokes(mod, imp, and full). Has a 26" barrel with satin walnut stock. Recently purchased for wife but she's decided to go another direction. I would be willing to trade for a semi-auto 12 gauge. Asking $800 OBO.
Jump to new posts FS LH mathews reezen bow by breadman @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

29/70 28.5 cam, apex sights ,QAD fallaway rest, NAP stabilizer no quiver and no arrows $450 obo
Jump to new posts New Unfired Rossi/Taurus 45/410 Circut Judge trade by off-roadingtoy @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Have a new unfired Rossi/Taurus Circut Judge 45lc/410 with 3" chamber. Looking to trade for a 44, glock 26, or other 9mm pistols, 357, or ruger 22's, or home defense 12g. Just send trade offer. Located near Terrell but drive around Dallas during
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Cleaning ducks and geese by Littledog @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Sounds like if you raise chickens or domestic turkeys, its a good idea to clean your ducks in a separate area and to be sure and clean up after yourself. "Wild birds can carry the virus without showing symptoms of it and transmit it to poultry
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts I phone test by Hunter-Boss @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts test 2 by Hunter-Boss @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts test by Hunter-Boss @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

Jump to new posts Diamond Justice Bow and accessories by Bear @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

Diamond justice bow and accessories. 29" 70 lb draw. Like new!!! Hog light, truglow, arrows, case, primos carrying cover and more. Well take $300 for all of it....trying to remember how to post pic
Jump to new posts 4x4 blind - Made of Locally Milled Cedar by Brad in Sealy @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Selling this blind for $650. (One Only). Normally sells for $715. 4x4 blind 3 operational windows Keyed entry door handle 10" Footers 2 Corner Shelves Brad 281-452-0418 www.TexasCedarBlinds.com
Please reply ONLY by PM and please do not post here, thanks. Rem. Model 7 lightweight carbine 18.5 inch barrel .243 WIN, excellent condition, upgraded factory laminated stock (was $125 landed), Leupold base and rings (NO SCOPE), leather sling, soft
Migratory Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Wondering what to plant by sallysue @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

I have a farm E of Temple that has a tank on it A few years ago I had dozer make a slough on it and I just don't get any ducks on it. The other tanks in that area get them . Just wondering what would be the best stuff to plant for it next year
Jump to new posts Safariland holsters for Sig P220 and P226 by pegasaurus @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

$30 each One is stamped P-220 P-226 and the other is stamped P-226 R DAO Both are in really good shape with minimal wear and the inside lining is in great shape also. Both are right hand draw. #1 #2
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Texas Panhandle Pronghorn Antelope Hunt by kdanford @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

I have one permit left to sell for a Pronghorn antelope hunt this October. Looking to book a hunter the weekend of October 8. We have over 30 sections of private ranch lands to hunt and have been 100% successful for the last five years. Give me a cal
Jump to new posts Cases of 12 gauge #4 steel shot 3" by rickym @ Yesterday at 01:52 PM

I have 2 cases of 12 gauge shells to sale. Both are #4 shot and both are 3". $200 each case First one is hevi shot, hevi metal And the second is federal black cloud. Located in north Houston, will ship on your dime
Jump to new posts 2008 Bad Boy Buggy New Batteries by shacky @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Clean Bad Boy, Everything works as it should- $ 5,500 Text questions to Steven 817-929-5219
Jump to new posts Looking for a FNS-9 compact without safety by Michael Wilson @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Just like it says Looking for a FNS compact without safety. Might consider other FN pistols. Shoot me a PM with what you have. Thanks
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide