Txkiller 24901
facebook
Forum Stats
55881 Members
42 Forums
410104 Topics
5348432 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Springfield XD Mod.2 by ETexas Hunter @ 36 minutes 30 seconds ago

Anyone have any experience or carry one? I am considering one for concealed carry. Opinions and comments welcome
Turkey Hunting
Jump to new posts Sonora/rocksprings area? What's the birds doing? by muleyman6570 @ 58 minutes 42 seconds ago

Somebody give me a gobble report in this area! Never been that far south before gonna be hunting a 8000 acre place that's never been hunted!
Trading Post – Swap – Classifieds
Jump to new posts Custom Deer Blind by Texasrebel649 @ Today at 10:36 AM

Custom Deer Blind made from old semi truck sleeper. Measures: approximately 7' x 4'Built in November 2014 and has never been used.Outside is made out of aluminum and fiberglassFloor is made from wood and is easily replaceable if ever needed Will e
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts How to post a video by Chunky Monkey @ Today at 09:55 AM

How do you post a video instead of having to post the link? Thanks, CM
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing
I have a Winchester 94AE in 444 Marlin that is a safe queen and needs a new home. Except for a small mark on the left side of the barrel, the gun is like new. It is ported from the factory, 18 inch barrel and I believe is the Timberline model. It is
Jump to new posts Handmade Damascus and Axis Stag Knife by chopsknives @ Today at 09:28 AM

Here's a nice Stag Handle Knife up on the block! I made her from Alabama Damascus with some Beautiful Quilting! Cryo Treat 59-60 HRC so she'll hold a great edge! The Bolsters are Bubinga Wood and the Handles are some Gorgeous Axis Stag! Detailed File
Off Topic
Hi THF folks, I'm throwing this out there as a longshot because I'm running out of time and have yet to find somewhere to live out here. I'm living and working in Bay City currently and my wife is moving down here next weekend. I'm currently livin
Jump to new posts need some ar stuff by jhenderson @ Today at 09:05 AM

need a set of sights, a red dot prefer aimpoint or eotech. magazines, angled front grip and a new stock, something like an ace skeleton stock or ?
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Turkey hunts hill country by goodgolly3811 @ Today at 08:37 AM

450.00 for three days of turkey and hog hunting. Take an exotic doe for an additional 300. Two trailers on site for sleeping( not fancy,but dry ). Weekdays available. Two or three hunters at a time.
Once fired .223 military brass. Mixed TAA, and LC $57/1000- once fired NO processing $95/1000 - fully processed ready to load with crimp removed These are packaged by weight and ship in a flat rate shipping box. Local pickup is available.
non-hunting CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts metal decttor kit by SgtHawk @ Today at 03:49 AM

I am selling a brand new Garrett metal detector kit to fund a rooftop tent. Asking price $650. Items are all brand new but I did try the shovel out in the ground to test it. Great hobby for the whole family. I am just moving on to camping and buildi
Jump to new posts Sig 239 .40 by Wyatt 545 @ Today at 12:56 AM

Awesome pistol with factory Nite Sites. 4 Sig 7-round mags. Includes a Hogue grip as well. Stainless slide and alloy frame. Has been 100% reliable thru about 300 rounds. I carry a Glock on and off duty and do not carry this pistol. $625 817-946-01
Jump to new posts WTB Nikon P223 by Ryan F. @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

As the title says. Looking for either a fixed 3x or the 3-9x40. Thanks.
Jump to new posts WTB Remington 700 .243 by jackcountyhunter @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

I am looking for a 243. Gun doesn't have to be in good condition as long as the action is good. This is going to be a project. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
Outfitters & Guides
Jump to new posts Apriil Aoudad hunt special by texbuck @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Offering a free range archery Aoudad hunt special during April 2015 at the Bowranch in Uvalde County. Only 2 openings are available with the following package Hunt fee of 1500.00 per hunter and kill fee of 1000.00 per hunter for any Aoudad ram. I
Jump to new posts WTS/WTT 45 ACP Brass by KillerCoach @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

45 ACP Brass Once fired mixed head stamps 364 pieces $50 or trade. In Stephenville. Will ship on your dime.
Open Hunting Discussion
Jump to new posts Game guard Camo coveralls ?? by MEXICOHUNTER70 @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Has anyone ever seen any game guard Camo coveralls or bibs ? If so where can you buy them ? I looked at the Game guard web site and can't find anything .
Jump to new posts .30 Carbine Tracer and Standard Ammunition Plus Empty Brass by GasGuzzler @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

30 rounds .30 Carbine tracer rounds, five live factory rounds, 14 pieces of once fired brass....tumbled/polished with expended primers in place. I promise this is the last of the .30C I have. I think. Please reply via PM. FTF and cash only, no sh
Rifles, Shotguns & Handguns
Jump to new posts Mossberg 500 20 gauge by billy1968 @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Bought the Mossberg 500 turkey thug in a 20 gauge for my son. What is the best shell to shoot we tried the #5 Remington Nitro in 3 inch but just not grouping to my liking. Any suggestions ?
Jump to new posts ATN Night Vision Scope by tractorred @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

ATN Night Arrow 4 night vision scope. Like new. $1000.00
Jump to new posts Trade or sell by jhenderson @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Curious what kind of trades I could get. 300 blackout ar Factory Anderson arms lower Smith and Wesson upper with quad rail. Camo upper And a whole bunch of ammo There is at least 900 rounds of ammo I can add or sell afterward. For a value with
Jump to new posts Rem 700 action by BassCat'99 @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Looking for a 700 receiver/bolt/trigger for a .308 project.
Land & Leases
Jump to new posts Spring Turkey Lease Wanted near San Angelo by Cajun Raider @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Looking for something close to San Angelo. Have a camper so no need for lodging.
Jump to new posts 1" Warne Scope Rings by Danny @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

These are Medium height. Like new. $25 shipped.
Jump to new posts WTS or WTT Glock 19 Gen 4 LNIB by MikeFromCool @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

I have a Glock 19 Gen 4. Like new in the box. I shoot 10 rounds and it is great. What to sell but will trade for the right gun. Let me know what you have. FTF in Fort Worth / Weatherford area. $500 URL=http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/mikeinc
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 2004-2015 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide