Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: Dave Scott] #8795583 02/05/23 02:19 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Dave Scott
Well something ought to be done. I think some kind of knockout dart or drug. Then handcuff the perp and put him in a paddy wagon.

None of that is needed. They just need experienced officer training younger less experienced officer how to take someone into custody without a tazer, or peper spray. Phyical force is less harmful if applied properly.

For the most part officers need to be big men. Small men and average women need not apply. Just look at who gets recruited for the Polizei in Germany.

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: blkt2] #8795590 02/05/23 02:26 AM
B
BigPig Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by blkt2
Well something ought to be done. I think some kind of knockout dart or drug. Then handcuff the perp and put him in a paddy wagon.

None of that is needed. They just need experienced officer training younger less experienced officer how to take someone into custody without a tazer, or peper spray. Phyical force is less harmful if applied properly.

For the most part officers need to be big men. Small men and average women need not apply. Just look at who gets recruited for the Polizei in Germany.

Nah, taser and pepper spray are more fun.

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: DocHorton] #8795596 02/05/23 02:35 AM
C
colt45-90 Offline
Texas colt45
Texas colt45
C
Originally Posted by DocHorton
I hope it’s not as bad as it sounds. All 5 officers charged with murder, and 2 firefighters got fired.

after watch and during it made me sick, I understand about getting rought, BUT this was wrong, they should get 25 to life

Last edited by colt45; 02/05/23 02:36 AM.

hold on Newt, we got a runaway
Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: Dave Scott] #8795637 02/05/23 03:51 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

Some people who run from or fight the police will die in custody regardless of how gently they are subdued.

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: BigPig] #8795662 02/05/23 06:36 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BigPig

I am pretty sure your right. My friends and I used to love sword fighting each other with cattle prods and you don't have to break a sweat using a taser or CS spray.

If you think a taser hurts you should cutting the guards off of an electric fly swatter and hit your hand with it. It doesn't hit the same as a taser and it hurts WAY more.

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: blkt2] #8795666 02/05/23 07:53 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Just look at who gets recruited for the Polizei in Germany.

Have been to Germany many times, seen plenty of Polizei including women, and don’t recall them being anything much different or unique.

To be determined
Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: blkt2] #8795668 02/05/23 08:26 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by BigPig

I am pretty sure your right. My friends and I used to love sword fighting each other with cattle prods and you don't have to break a sweat using a taser or CS spray.

If you think a taser hurts you should cutting the guards off of an electric fly swatter and hit your hand with it. It doesn't hit the same as a taser and it hurts WAY more.

A real Taser, when the prongs or arcs make good contact, is completely debilitating. I’ve been Tased several times and just the sound of it makes me uncomfortable. You’re referring to a stun gun type of device where the electricity is confined to the small area between the contact points.

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: blkt2] #8795669 02/05/23 08:39 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
My friends and I used to love sword fighting each other

Sig worthy material.

To be determined
Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8795671 02/05/23 10:29 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

Sig worthy material.

rofl

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8795727 02/05/23 02:32 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

Sig worthy material.

I did fencing in school and can fight with a Foil, Sabre, or Epee equally as well. I prefer the Epee. Fencing was a requirement that I didn't like at the time but I really like it now. Unfortunately there really isn't anywhere you can do much of it in Dallas.

ntxtrapper

No, I mean a real tazer that cost me about $600 and said taser on the box. Hit you hand with one and then hit it with the fly swatter. You can feel your arm after a hit from a tazer. You can't feel your arm up to your shoulder for a few hours from the fly swatter. Trust me on this, I used to do this sort of thing for fun. My ex is a professional domenatrix and her clients were not really scared of a taser but the fly swatter scared them to death. The cartridge with the dart was kind of expensive and my experiences with a taser were all from the contacts on the front of it. If the darts do it differently I would not have anyway of knowing. FYI, every electricity device used for inflicting pain or nerve discomfort/interruption/interference has the current confined between the contact points, that is how the circuit is completed.

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8795745 02/05/23 03:00 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

Have been to Germany many times, seen plenty of Polizei including women, and don’t recall them being anything much different or unique.

In my experience the women were slightly above average height and weight for a man and the men were all a few inches above 6ft and were typically over or well over 200lbs and very lean at that body weight. The fastest beat down I have even seen was an off duty female Polizei officer when we were on a date and we bumped into some trouble. The Polizei require 54 weeks of hard training before being allowed on the job, most could moonlight as an attorney, and the starting pay is about 140k US. They also have absolutely unquestionable authority to use lethal force but almost never do.

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: blkt2] #8795759 02/05/23 03:23 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

In my experience the women were slightly above average height and weight for a man and the men were all a few inches above 6ft and were typically over or well over 200lbs and very lean at that body weight. The fastest beat down I have even seen was an off duty female Polizei officer when we were on a date and we bumped into some trouble. The Polizei require 54 weeks of hard training before being allowed on the job, most could moonlight as an attorney, and the starting pay is about 140k US. They also have absolutely unquestionable authority to use lethal force but almost never do.

Sounds like you dated a Nazi…
roflmao

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #8795761 02/05/23 03:27 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

roflmao

Pretty sure she would have broken it off in you if you called her that..... Their "N" word or imagery comes with criminal penalties. Their law enforcement is also heavily decentralized because of the Nazis.

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: blkt2] #8795787 02/05/23 04:37 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

Sig worthy material.

I did fencing in school and can fight with a Foil, Sabre, or Epee equally as well. I prefer the Epee. Fencing was a requirement that I didn't like at the time but I really like it now. Unfortunately there really isn't anywhere you can do much of it in Dallas.

ntxtrapper

No, I mean a real tazer that cost me about $600 and said taser on the box. Hit you hand with one and then hit it with the fly swatter. You can feel your arm after a hit from a tazer. You can't feel your arm up to your shoulder for a few hours from the fly swatter. Trust me on this, I used to do this sort of thing for fun. My ex is a professional domenatrix and her clients were not really scared of a taser but the fly swatter scared them to death. The cartridge with the dart was kind of expensive and my experiences with a taser were all from the contacts on the front of it. If the darts do it differently I would not have anyway of knowing. FYI, every electricity device used for inflicting pain or nerve discomfort/interruption/interference has the current confined between the contact points, that is how the circuit is completed.

[Linked Image]

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: BigPig] #8795829 02/05/23 06:06 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

roflmao

Pretty sure she would have broken it off in you if you called her that..... Their "N" word or imagery comes with criminal penalties. Their law enforcement is also heavily decentralized because of the Nazis.

Oh ok, just a brown shirt then…. roflmao lighten up Francis…

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: BigPig] #8795859 02/05/23 07:49 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
like an epee pen?

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: blkt2] #8796199 02/06/23 10:54 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

“The average pay for a Police Officer is €59,547 a year and €29 an hour in Germany. The average salary range for a Police Officer is between €42,099 and €72,170. On average, a High School Degree is the highest level of education for a Police Officer.”

https://www.erieri.com/salary/job/police-officer/germany

“1.68 meters or 5.5 feet for men. 1.63 meters or 5.38 feet for women. That has also been challenged and may be 1.63 for all.

https://www.dw.com/en/german-police-height-requirements-not-measuring-up/a-40014402

Also training is 2 to 3 years.

To be determined
Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: blkt2] #8796213 02/06/23 11:57 AM
R
RedRanger Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R

So I guess if you live in Germany, naming your child Adolf Hitler isn't gonna to fly either...........

Re: Memphis, Tn [Re: BigPig] #8796376 02/06/23 03:55 PM
D
Dave Scott Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
D
Not to drag racial issues into it but let's be honest. If the 5 police officers had been white there would be all sorts of targeting issues. I know this sounds incredible but if the perp had been white would the black police officers beat him the same? If not, then was the perp treated differently? Sort of interesting to think about. Maybe he was. If any of you guys out there are African America- how do you see it?
That said, in all of these instances, I have never seen any where the perp is complying according to how I see complying. They are always yelling, screaming, thrashing around, etc. I think a lot are high on drugs and that's why even tazers don't seem to work.. They really need a knock out drug of some sort of thing to calm these perps down. I don't see why that can't be done.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide