Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Biometric ID is in full force.... [Re: dkershen] #8787885 01/25/23 07:09 PM
B
bassfishinglawyer Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
I flew in and out of DFW this past weekend. The only interesting thing about my flight was having to exit the plane onto the tarmac in Charlotte and walk to the terminal in the rain. Not so much technology on my trip. confused2

Re: Biometric ID is in full force.... [Re: Hudbone] #8787892 01/25/23 07:23 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Originally Posted by blkt2
Originally Posted by RedRanger
Grow a beard. So far none of this technology has been able to find a workaround for someone with heavy facial hair. Anytime I have to get a new photo taken for an ID I won't shave or cut my hair for about 8 months and then I will dye my hair right before getting the photo. Every picture ID I have shows me looking like the Unabomber and every passport that I have has a different picture on it.

Do you have more than one US Passport?

My mother was born a Canadian citizen, is a naturalized US citizen, and jewish. Because of that I have a US passport, a Canadian passport, and an Israeli passport. I'm also German with a German birth certificate as well as a US birth certificate and made a point of getting a German passport as well. Because I have grandparents of various nationalities I also believe that I can get a Swiss passport, a Polish passport, and one from the UK but I haven't gone through the trouble yet to see if I can.

Is your name jason bourne?

Hud you know he cant answer that publicly or within 50’ of an electronic device

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Biometric ID is in full force.... [Re: Hudbone] #8787896 01/25/23 07:28 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Grow a beard. So far none of this technology has been able to find a workaround for someone with heavy facial hair. Anytime I have to get a new photo taken for an ID I won't shave or cut my hair for about 8 months and then I will dye my hair right before getting the photo. Every picture ID I have shows me looking like the Unabomber and every passport that I have has a different picture on it.

My mother was born a Canadian citizen, is a naturalized US citizen, and jewish. Because of that I have a US passport, a Canadian passport, and an Israeli passport. I'm also German with a German birth certificate as well as a US birth certificate and made a point of getting a German passport as well. Because I have grandparents of various nationalities I also believe that I can get a Swiss passport, a Polish passport, and one from the UK but I haven't gone through the trouble yet to see if I can.

Is your name jason bourne?

No. I just got bored in my twenties and for a while I was getting every government license that I could figure out the paperwork for. Got my ffl, ethanol production license, Pilot's license, Scuba certificate, nuclear materials license, and I'm sure a few others that I'm forgetting. After doing that for a while I got on a kick of seeing how many passports I could get and how many countries I could get citizenship in. If you have a paternal grandparent that is a citizen of some foreign countries they will give you citizenship without question if you can document that your grandparents were citizens. I've been trying to figure out a way to get citizenship from South Africa just so I can claim to be an African-American.

Re: Biometric ID is in full force.... [Re: unclebubba] #8787901 01/25/23 07:35 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by unclebubba

Wrong. I have a full beard and the TSA facial recognition software had no problem identifying me.

This.

Re: Biometric ID is in full force.... [Re: blkt2] #8787903 01/25/23 07:37 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

You'd have hell getting a national security clearance with all that baggage.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Biometric ID is in full force.... [Re: blkt2] #8787910 01/25/23 07:55 PM
R
RedRanger Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R

I was asking the OP if he had more than one US Passport. Some people have 2 and maybe 3 because some middle eastern countries won't let you enter if you have a entry stamp from one of their enemies, I was wondering if you use the same photo for both US Passports.

Re: Biometric ID is in full force.... [Re: Jimbo1] #8787914 01/25/23 08:04 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

You'd have hell getting a national security clearance with all that baggage.

I service swimming pools for a living. I don't think a national security clearance is in my future.

Re: Biometric ID is in full force.... [Re: RedRanger] #8787915 01/25/23 08:05 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

I was asking the OP if he had more than one US Passport. Some people have 2 and maybe 3 because some middle eastern countries won't let you enter if you have a entry stamp from one of their enemies, I was wondering if you use the same photo for both US Passports.

I only have one US passport and the passport ID card. To the best of my knowledge both use the same picture.

Re: Biometric ID is in full force.... [Re: dkershen] #8787923 01/25/23 08:20 PM
TKM Offline
Tracker
Tracker
In September of 2022, on a return trip to US, going through customs, had my passport ready, took my hat off and as i was walking up to the agent he mentioned my name, said i was good to go.
Never showed him my passport, almost didn't have to stop walking. I have a beard and TSA facial recognition sure knew who i was.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide