Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889712 07/03/20 11:05 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Skinner, you are as in tune with fashion as anyone I’ve ever seen. Well done.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: SmallTownHunter] #7889718 07/03/20 11:11 PM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by SmallTownHunter
Originally Posted by Mike W
Just left HEB, had to wear a mask. Did I like it? No. Did I like having to wear a seatbelt on the way there? No. Am I going to sit around pissing and moaning about it? No. I'm going to live my life and go about my business. Some of you are what they call "a little too high strung",

Now that's how a good little subject behaves. up

Yes, I'm a subject because I wanted to go into the grocery store. Have fun staying at home!

Smalltown, im backing you in this one. Im really embarrassed to be on this forum with anyone that would give you a hard time about making a statement as simple and harmless as you made. Im relatively certain that the vast majority of people feel as you do but the "vocal minority" have to get their jabs in anywhere they can.

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: freerange] #7889728 07/03/20 11:26 PM
S
SmallTownHunter Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Originally Posted by freerange
Just left HEB, had to wear a mask. Did I like it? No. Did I like having to wear a seatbelt on the way there? No. Am I going to sit around pissing and moaning about it? No. I'm going to live my life and go about my business. Some of you are what they call "a little too high strung",

Yes, I'm a subject because I wanted to go into the grocery store. Have fun staying at home!

Smalltown, im backing you in this one. Im really embarrassed to be on this forum with anyone that would give you a hard time about making a statement as simple and harmless as you made. Im relatively certain that the vast majority of people feel as you do but the "vocal minority" have to get their jabs in anywhere they can.

Thank you sir. I expect similar every time I post which is rarely even though I'm on here everyday.

Only in 2020 could you get called a sheep because you went to the grocery store to buy beer and brisket for the 4th of July.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889731 07/03/20 11:34 PM
C
cm250 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Will wear a mask in business accounts to keep from loosing there business in these tuff times. But anywhere else, if asked why not wearing a mask, will say, have a Med condition. If they as what, will get our my phone, ask name and personal and info so I can report them for violating HIPPA regulations, that will shut them up........

My Yote toys,
Ruger 77 22-250
Foxpro 416B & numerous hand calls
God would never send Firefighters to Hell because we would put the fire out!
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: SmallTownHunter] #7889732 07/03/20 11:37 PM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

Thank you sir. I expect similar every time I post which is rarely even though I'm on here everyday.

Only in 2020 could you get called a sheep because you went to the grocery store to buy beer and brisket for the 4th of July.

You are blind as a Bat! Its your condescending attitude towards other members here that don't share your opinions is why you get the push back that you get. If you "expect similar every time" you post then its time to look in the mirror and see that the problem might be looking right back at you. You play the victim very well though.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Sneaky] #7889733 07/03/20 11:38 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
Anyone who thinks the CDC is not fudging the numbers has let their cheese slide off their cracker. Just too many examples out there.

Watching the blind lead the ignorant is disheartening. Most people on this board should know better by now..

MikeW, I posit this question simply as a rhetoric rather than debate:

Is it better to be led by the blind or the disillusioned? The answer lies in that the blind will occasionally find their quarry simply out of luck, but the disillusioned find it far less, for the simple fact their view of the target is simply a figment that exists in mere imagination.

You know, that’s not a bad point. Like Mike pointed out, using your brain is better than both of those options, though.

When using your brain leads to you pounding sand all day in the hope it turns into a diamond, I would second guess the people that tell you to pound sand. We know as a species the force and pressure it takes to create a diamond from Sand and how the human is incapable Of it without mechanical force and pressure. So why then, do we continue to pound sand against something that we have no force or pressure against?

Wouldn’t it be smarter to Throw the sand in a different mechanism capable
Of procuring a diamond and not Waste energy doing what most people refer to as the absolute definition of insanity, “doing the exact same thing and expecting a different result”

Mike is content with us pounding sand. Let him have his hard handed sand pounders.
I am More content among the group who feel finding a different mechanism is the answer. We are both in search of the diamond. We both have the same goal in mind.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: JCB] #7889737 07/03/20 11:42 PM
S
SmallTownHunter Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JCB

You are blind as a Bat! Its your condescending attitude towards other members here that don't share your opinions is why you get the push back that you get. If you "expect similar every time" you post then its time to look in the mirror and see that the problem might be looking right back at you. You play the victim very well though.

Somebody must have got their feelings hurt. No need to look in the mirror, I have bigger fish to fry than worrying about what people like you think of me on a Internet forum.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889749 07/04/20 12:02 AM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
The people making the rules got caught with their pants down again today. Seems as if the hydroxychloroquine works and works really well...seems so many wrote it off due to Trump saying it looks promising.

Wonder if you’ll hear any of that on MSM this evening? It wouldn’t shock me that 3 months from now they’ll come out and say the masks don’t really work.

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889754 07/04/20 12:06 AM
F
fishmorethanhunt Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
F
As a healthcare professional I have to mask up and wear a face shield.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Sneaky] #7889765 07/04/20 12:14 AM
Payne Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Fair enough, but I meant it.

would /s helped or do I need to add emojis?
'

[Linked Image]
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Payne] #7889772 07/04/20 12:21 AM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
Originally Posted by Payne
Fair enough, but I meant it.

would /s helped or do I need to add emojis?
'

Emojis...definitely emojis.

Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889777 07/04/20 12:30 AM
Payne Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Online Shocked
Cat Herder
roflmao up

[Linked Image]
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889778 07/04/20 12:31 AM
M
majekman Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
M
Most of what I’ve gotten outta this thread is Small has game....Buckeye is a well spoken dude and Skinner is much better lookin with mask on......jus sayin

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: majekman] #7889787 07/04/20 12:41 AM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by majekman
Most of what I’ve gotten outta this thread is Small has game....Buckeye is a well spoken dude and Skinner is much better lookin with mask on......jus sayin

As Bill would say, Majekman is a noticer.

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: freerange] #7889792 07/04/20 12:44 AM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

We need a kissazz emoji.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Creekrunner] #7889793 07/04/20 12:45 AM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
Originally Posted by Creekrunner

We need a kissazz emoji.

And a like button rofl

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889794 07/04/20 12:45 AM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
banana2 happy3 roflmao cheerleader

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: freerange] #7889797 07/04/20 12:48 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

[Linked Image]

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Creekrunner] #7889799 07/04/20 12:50 AM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

We need a kissazz emoji.

roflmao

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889811 07/04/20 01:09 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Doctors and nurses were masks to prevent infecting patients with bacteria....which is significantly larger than virus and typically spread through droplets from coughing or sneezing. Corona is spread as an aerosol or simply exhaling.

N95 masks do not filter matter as small as the virus. And for them to work you MUST have a complete seal around the nose and mouth. Facial hair, loose fitting, metal band not formed around the bridge of the nose, etc do not provide an adequate seal. So wear one improperly, below the nose, loose on the face etc does NOTHING to protect you or anyone around you....cloth masks are worthless as a defense against spreading the virus.

Medical professionals treating corona patients were PPE similar to this. I have family and friends in the medical field so this is first hand medical information, not simply my opinion....
[Linked Image]

The only thing that a cloth rag over your face accomplishes is to give a false sense of safety to people. If wearing one makes you feel better knock yourself out. If they truly worked why wouldn’t they open everything up? Why are churches closed and abortion clinics open? Why are box stores open and parks and the beach closed? Why are Trump rally’s bad but BLM protests good? Why are the percentages of cases going up but the percentages of hospitalizations and deaths going down?

If you want to wear one, wear one.... Just don’t get pissy when others don’t.... cheers

I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889815 07/04/20 01:18 AM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
In all but a very few types of Operations masks and gowns and protective Gear worn for the nurses and doctors benefit, not the other way around. This means the doctors and nurses and techs are protecting themselves from the crap patients have, not the reverse.

In a hand full of orthopedic cases where the infection rates are so high (joints) do The staff wear a space suit type equivalent for infection control and not for protection purposes.

If your (snakewrangler) family in the field of Medicine think otherwise, then either they are in orthopedics, or they are Mistaken. Sterility is a misnomer, and nothing we do is “sterile”, we only practice sterile technique which is to say we try to limit contamination as much as possible.

But make no mistake about it, PPE is for the staff protection, NOT the patients protection.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Creekrunner] #7889827 07/04/20 01:33 AM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

We need a kissazz emoji.

Envy and adoration does not become you.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Creekrunner] #7889828 07/04/20 01:35 AM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B

We need a kissazz emoji.

I think they are dating

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Texas buckeye] #7889830 07/04/20 01:36 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
But make no mistake about it, PPE is for the staff protection, NOT the patients protection.

Hmmmmmm.....soooooo, PPE is to protect the medical staff.....gotcha! So then why are they telling everyone you should wear a mask to protect others....and as stated above, the masks don’t do anything....

You took the bait doc... up

EDIT: The one I was referring to that has to deal with corona patients is an ICU nurse in Houston and wears the sealed suit every day....fyi

I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889842 07/04/20 01:52 AM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Snake, no bait intended by yourself, and if you were trying to provide bait, your bait was exactly the opposite you think.

I said PPE is for the protection of the staff. Extrapolate out to the general population and it means PPE is for the protection of the population (the staff) from the infected.

Not sure what you meant about taking bait.

Your example of the ICU nurse wearing PPE when caring for covid patients is an example Of my point.
I know a nurse (have said this before) who left Texas to go to NYC and worked covid units in their hospitals. In total, only a few nurses out of a bunch got covid or tested positive for antibodies, an example of how PPE can work. The units were sick sick patients, not icu but close enough that every day they could, they transferred patients to the unit.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide