Forums46
Topics538,021
Posts9,731,919
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: Sniper.270] #7739151 02/06/20 03:07 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Sniper.270
Oh it’s happening. Question only is how fast this gets to SC. Then question is who will SC side with????

Yes yes, we know. If you don’t have anything to hide, there should be no issue. That has nothing to do with situation.

That was 3rd post of thread, we made it to what, page 4 or 5, before the nothing to hide “rational” came out. Pretty good.

Proverbs 2
Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: Texas Dan] #7739163 02/06/20 03:16 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
4th amendment.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: Texas Dan] #7739167 02/06/20 03:21 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
QUOTE:
You are certainly free to disagree with me. If you ever worked a cold case for 20 years with the mother of a little girl who was raped and murdered calling you every week to see where you were at with the case, and knowing he's still out there doing it lord knows how many more times, I suspect you might have a different perspective. QUOTE

Your statement is very powerful and most everyone wants bad guys to be held accountable.

However: shouldn’t justice be without passion and prejudice? Decisions/ evidence based on emotion and passion are often the first step of flawed reasoning. Which leads to possibly wrongful convictions. People that are involved in cases and have passion/emotion often “just know” someone is guilty. Then often make the evidence fit what they know in their gut. I don’t have to point out how many cases of wrongful convictions we see recently.

What would be the “different perspective “ you mentioned above? If the common perspective has been stated that most want bad people held accountable, then what would be the “different perspective” you mention?

Proverbs 2
Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: Texas Dan] #7739193 02/06/20 03:55 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
With folks freely giving their dna away and more freely giving their life movements away, its not called fishing anymore, its called catching. Yet, if you mention the kids or put lipstick on a pig , like the google loretta add, folks will ignorantly go along. Heres the google add that pulls at you heart strings (with pretty music and using the sick) to throw cover that they are tracking your life.They have told us it was their intention from the beginning. Its not just google either. Again , its stopped being called fishing long ago.... Its called a prison planet, if you have enough cash or are connected this does not pertain to you.

Last edited by Tin Head; 02/06/20 04:10 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: Texas Dan] #7739223 02/06/20 04:26 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Live Now: AG Barr discusses US technology war with China

china ties in to the whole "catching" deal also

[Linked Image]
Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: Mike W] #7739720 02/07/20 01:57 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Mike W
4th amendment.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

But....bad guys!!!

Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: Texas Dan] #7739895 02/07/20 11:55 AM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I posted about this before. Last year I was contacted by a woman who was a researcher who finds lost siblings, parents and extended family members. She represented a guy in the UK, through a DNA match she said we were related. She asked if I wanted to contact him and maybe share some information. I declined. It seemed my sister did a DNA test for ancestory.com, from there it got traced from her to him then me.

If anybody in your family has submitted a DNA test then your DNA is already out there. I might add that it's there for the world to see.

It seems my Gran dad did a little more than fighting during WWI.

Last edited by HWY_MAN; 02/07/20 12:01 PM.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: HWY_MAN] #7739899 02/07/20 12:04 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Just think when they tie it all together..............smoking, drinking, red meat consumption, how fast you are driving and braking. you buy and shoot guns etc.....then they deny you insurance or jack the price to the moon

5g, blockchain, AI, Facial recognition with high def cameras EVERYWHERE(and all connected) and ending cash very soon...........Bazinga, they got you trapped in an open prison.

This aint conspiracy, its your new world.

Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: Sniper.270] #7739972 02/07/20 02:17 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Sniper.270
QUOTE:
You are certainly free to disagree with me. If you ever worked a cold case for 20 years with the mother of a little girl who was raped and murdered calling you every week to see where you were at with the case, and knowing he's still out there doing it lord knows how many more times, I suspect you might have a different perspective. QUOTE

Your statement is very powerful and most everyone wants bad guys to be held accountable.

However: shouldn’t justice be without passion and prejudice? Decisions/ evidence based on emotion and passion are often the first step of flawed reasoning. Which leads to possibly wrongful convictions. People that are involved in cases and have passion/emotion often “just know” someone is guilty. Then often make the evidence fit what they know in their gut. I don’t have to point out how many cases of wrongful convictions we see recently.

What would be the “different perspective “ you mentioned above? If the common perspective has been stated that most want bad people held accountable, then what would be the “different perspective” you mention?

I still want to know what this “different perspective” is.

Proverbs 2
Re: Is it okay to go fishing for evidence? [Re: fadetoblack64] #7740278 02/07/20 08:46 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by takewhatyoucan64
Just think when they tie it all together..............smoking, drinking, red meat consumption, how fast you are driving and braking. you buy and shoot guns etc.....then they deny you insurance or jack the price to the moon

5g, blockchain, AI, Facial recognition with high def cameras EVERYWHERE(and all connected) and ending cash very soon...........Bazinga, they got you trapped in an open prison.

This aint conspiracy, its your new world.

All this is going on currently in china, all of it , yet its still called a conspiracy in America. Folks even miss the writing on the wall that china was being built up as the new super power by the past administrations for the last 30 years. Still a conspiracy theory. hammer

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide