A
aussie1 Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
A
Originally Posted By: Big Orn
Originally Posted By: bentman
I'm the land owner...yall can believe aussie1 if you want i'm not going to get into another forum argument with this guy so go ahead write whatever you like about me there are plenty of people that have hunted my place that have had a good time and i guess some that have not keep BASHING ME

These threads and forums in general are going to get these types of discussions. aussie1 has posted his side of the story and you should also post yours. It's the nature of the beast.
To allow this discussion to go further without a rebuttal is not a good idea.

If he is not being truthful, then now is the time to chime in.

It's all in text and I have nothing to hide by letting others know just exactly how this landowner operated. Nothing to rebutt.

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: txshntr] #3165325 04/17/12 03:33 AM
B
bentman Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
He has already ask me for my address so he could pound my *** in the ground. Has not showed up as of yet. Here is the deal I told Aussie1 he could hunt for 2yrs a 750 a yr like he says. Back in late Dec or early Jan I put up for lease part of the place. I needed to lease part of the place because of feed, gas, and other expense. I told Aussie1 that he could still hunt MY PLACE
I own 205ac & that I would get back with him. So now it's april
ok.....he is mad that I have not got back with him it's early in the year I was going to let him hunt never said I wasn't. That being said The guy puts a tripod 40yds from my feeder the another tripod about 200yds from my stand. He as me if his son could bring a friend without aussie1 being there. He also ask me if he could bring his other son or another guy i can not remember none of this was part of the deal. The deal was for Aussie1 & his son only. He stayed in a old trailer I have without calling and asking me if it was ok. I really haven't read too much of his post because on anther forum he is telling half truths. He never ask for a contract he BOTH agreed on a hand shake. Also before he ever paid me to hunt I invited aussie1 3 or 4 time to come and bird hunt so he could work his dog. I have not done aussie1 wrong. No money has exchanged hands this yr & I was going to let him hunt my place. There are plenty of people from this forum and 2 other forums that I have let hunt & they have had a good time father son & father daughter hunts I have invited military handicap and others that have not had a place to hunt. I have let guys bring there dogs to so they can get some work hell i had a guy come look for a bird that is on the endangered list. Not all the hunts have turned out great but thats hunting. Yes I changed the price after I thought about it I thought 4000 was too high so I dropped the price to 3500. That makes me a shady land owner oh well than so be it.

If it bleeds I can KILL IT
Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: bentman] #3165453 04/17/12 04:42 AM
K
Kyle Campbell Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
K
What about acting like you didnt know who he was after he paid you 750 bucks? What about refusing to give him a bill of sale or title for a truck you sold him?

Things dont work out on leases all the time and people move on. But those other two issues need some explaining, especially the truck deal.

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: Kyle Campbell] #3165485 04/17/12 05:20 AM
B
bentman Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Why would I act like I didn't know who he was? He hunted Aussie1 and his son hunted. I don't know why he is saying that. If theis is true why the why didn,t aussie1 come on the forum and do a big write up on me then. It's made up. I told aussi1 to drive to my house and he could have the bill of sale I'm not sending him anything in the mail screw him. Also why would I do anything else for the guy when he is supose to come to my house & kick my [censored] & when he is finished with my my wife will have to call 911 for help If he wants his bill of sale then come get it. Oh yeah on the other forum a guy posted and stated that he has turkey hunted my place 2 yrs in a row and I treated him fair this is comeing from I guy that I have never met personaly. All of a sudden ausssie1 is telling him to stay out of it, it is none of his concern. I will admit things have gotten out of hand but when the man says he coming to my house to kick my [censored] well then come get your bill of sale

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: bentman] #3165496 04/17/12 05:30 AM
B
bentman Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
by the way i did tell aussie1 i would give him a bill of sale he said that was not good enough that he wanted a title i told him to take the bill of sale and file for a lost title this was all before the threats then after the threats is when i told him that i would not send him a bill of sale that if he wanted it spend the money on gas and come get it i still feel the same way

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: bentman] #3165519 04/17/12 07:15 AM
Ramsey Offline
Pepe' Le Pew
Pepe' Le Pew
popcorn

Big Beckett!!
Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: bentman] #3165553 04/17/12 11:12 AM
dgilbert Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Quote:
i'm not going to get into another forum argument with this guy so go ahead write whatever you like about me

popcorn

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: dgilbert] #3165854 04/17/12 02:16 PM
A
Armalite260 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
A
WOW!! This is a good'un... Where's the OP?? popcorn

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: bentman] #3165870 04/17/12 02:20 PM
txshntr Online Content
T-Rex Arms
Online Content
T-Rex Arms
wtf Finished with your wife...

What the heck does that mean?

kick my [censored] & when he is finished with my my wife will have to call 911 for help

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: txshntr] #3165928 04/17/12 02:37 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N
DUN DUN DUN! aussie1 were you be? You used a tarilor on the property without even asking? and put a stand looking over your feeder? This is getting good.

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: Navasot] #3165936 04/17/12 02:39 PM
S
stxranchman Offline
Obie Juan Kenobi
Obie Juan Kenobi
S
Those pesky little details that were left out are now coming out. popcorn

Last edited by stxranchman; 04/17/12 02:49 PM.

Are idiots multiplying faster than normal people?[Linked Image]
Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: stxranchman] #3165949 04/17/12 02:46 PM
S
swmays Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
This is quite a "who done it"... popcorn

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: stxranchman] #3165953 04/17/12 02:47 PM
C
cameron00 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted By: stxranchman
Those pesky little details that were left out or now coming out. popcorn

Yup. Always 2 sides to every story.

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: bentman] #3165960 04/17/12 02:50 PM
A
aussie1 Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
A
He has already ask me for my address so he could pound my *** in the ground. Has not showed up as of yet. Here is the deal I told Aussie1 he could hunt for 2yrs a 750 a yr like he says. Back in late Dec or early Jan I put up for lease part of the place. I needed to lease part of the place because of feed, gas, and other expense. I told Aussie1 that he could still hunt MY PLACE
I own 205ac & that I would get back with him. So now it's april
ok.....he is mad that I have not got back with him it's early in the year I was going to let him hunt never said I wasn't. That being said The guy puts a tripod 40yds from my feeder the another tripod about 200yds from my stand. He as me if his son could bring a friend without aussie1 being there. He also ask me if he could bring his other son or another guy i can not remember none of this was part of the deal. The deal was for Aussie1 & his son only. He stayed in a old trailer I have without calling and asking me if it was ok. I really haven't read too much of his post because on anther forum he is telling half truths. He never ask for a contract he BOTH agreed on a hand shake. Also before he ever paid me to hunt I invited aussie1 3 or 4 time to come and bird hunt so he could work his dog. I have not done aussie1 wrong. No money has exchanged hands this yr & I was going to let him hunt my place. There are plenty of people from this forum and 2 other forums that I have let hunt & they have had a good time father son & father daughter hunts I have invited military handicap and others that have not had a place to hunt. I have let guys bring there dogs to so they can get some work hell i had a guy come look for a bird that is on the endangered list. Not all the hunts have turned out great but thats hunting. Yes I changed the price after I thought about it I thought 4000 was too high so I dropped the price to 3500. That makes me a shady land owner oh well than so be it.

This is his answer to me asking about the title and bill of sale. Said I wasn't worth a stamp to come to his house. Mind you the truck is in Coleman. Would you take that as a threat I did?
Me... If it don't have a title and bill of sale you can send me my 200 back by mail want the address?

"you want your 200 back come to my house & get it let me know when your are going to be there i will have your $$$$$$$$"

Part in bold...this was before the season was even over and didn't even give me first right to refussal nice guy huh?
The deal wasn't for me and son only go back and read you're own add. You wrote it not me. I think family means everyone in your family the last time I checked.
Tripod next to your feeder? Again read your add dude says all you need is a tripod and can put them wherever and we talked about that before ever going back with stands.

Ah yes the old trailer. First conversation we had when looking this trailer was next to his trashy cabin and I asked him if it was the old leasers he stated it was and they were going to pick it up. Opening weekend son and I got there and noticed the trailer and thought the leaser hadn't picked up his stuff. That night we were sleeping in the back of my truck before the weather moved in and made it cold for my son. Yes I got in the tralier and was hesitant to do it because it was nasty inside. The next morning I woke up and noticed the landowner at his cabin. He doesn't bow hunt. His land oh well. When they woke I informed he and his wife and she staed to son and I that was fine if we wanted to stay in it she was ok. We respectfully declined telling her we had a hotel in Santa Anna.

Last edited by aussie1; 04/17/12 02:51 PM.
Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: txshntr] #3165964 04/17/12 02:51 PM
HuntingTexas Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
One important fact left out, which Sonic has the foot long coney and cheese covered tater tot special?

" In God We Trust "

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: bentman] #3165982 04/17/12 02:56 PM
A
aussie1 Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
A
Why would I act like I didn't know who he was? He hunted Aussie1 and his son hunted. I don't know why he is saying that. If theis is true why the why didn,t aussie1 come on the forum and do a big write up on me then. It's made up. I told aussi1 to drive to my house and he could have the bill of sale I'm not sending him anything in the mail screw him. Also why would I do anything else for the guy when he is supose to come to my house & kick my [censored] & when he is finished with my my wife will have to call 911 for help If he wants his bill of sale then come get it. Oh yeah on the other forum a guy posted and stated that he has turkey hunted my place 2 yrs in a row and I treated him fair this is comeing from I guy that I have never met personaly. All of a sudden ausssie1 is telling him to stay out of it, it is none of his concern. I will admit things have gotten out of hand but when the man says he coming to my house to kick my [censored] well then come get your bill of sale

Nothing made up here you can deny all you want thats just you're character. I have no reason to make up something so bazzar that the landowner couldn't even remember who I was really?

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: HuntingTexas] #3165985 04/17/12 02:56 PM
H
Huntin Dog Offline
Tracker
Tracker
H
popcorn 500!

Last edited by Huntin Dog; 04/17/12 02:56 PM.

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
Steven Wright
Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: aussie1] #3165986 04/17/12 02:56 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N
Sounds likea alot of bad blood here. Did you actually ask him about putting your stand on his feeder? weather he said it was ok or not you didnt want to try and find your own place to set up? You should have got your info sooner for sure though. This is why a contract always needs to happen

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: Navasot] #3165992 04/17/12 02:58 PM
H
Huntin Dog Offline
Tracker
Tracker
H
Originally Posted By: Navasotbred
Sounds likea alot of bad blood here. Did you actually ask him about putting your stand on his feeder? weather he said it was ok or not you didnt want to try and find your own place to set up? You should have got your info sooner for sure though. This is why a contract always needs to happen

X2

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
Steven Wright
Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: Navasot] #3165993 04/17/12 02:58 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N
Price is right is coming on soon... i may have to come back to this

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: bentman] #3165994 04/17/12 02:58 PM
A
aussie1 Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
A
by the way i did tell aussie1 i would give him a bill of sale he said that was not good enough that he wanted a title i told him to take the bill of sale and file for a lost title this was all before the threats then after the threats is when i told him that i would not send him a bill of sale that if he wanted it spend the money on gas and come get it i still feel the same way

posted your own comments liar. Dude you have a problem telling the truth. Maybe you should learn to be a little more honest and people wouldn't call you out just saying. The truth will set you free.

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: HuntingTexas] #3166000 04/17/12 03:00 PM
S
stxranchman Offline
Obie Juan Kenobi
Obie Juan Kenobi
S
Originally Posted By: HuntingTexas
One important fact left out, which Sonic has the foot long coney and cheese covered tater tot special?

The best ones were converted to Stars in South Texas. Had lots of leg room and brush behind them.

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: txshntr] #3166002 04/17/12 03:00 PM
A
aussie1 Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
A
Originally Posted By: txshntr
wtf Finished with your wife...

What the heck does that mean?

kick my [censored] & when he is finished with my my wife will have to call 911 for help

he's so confused he doesn't know what he writing lol

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: Huntin Dog] #3166012 04/17/12 03:02 PM
S
stxranchman Offline
Obie Juan Kenobi
Obie Juan Kenobi
S
Originally Posted By: Huntin Dog

X2

I know I would be PO'd if someone put a tripod right by my feeder and did not ask. I am just that way though. If they ask I would prolly say yes, but if they don't it would be in little pieces at camp.

Re: Greedy Flake of a Landowner Beware [Re: Navasot] #3166022 04/17/12 03:04 PM
A
aussie1 Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
A

We didn't put any stand on his feed pen just trails going to and from. He was well aware of us doing this. We didn't have much time to scout before the season but were planning on doing that but some health issues came up and prevented from us going back to do so.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide