WOW! It's Happening (Finally) #8989162 01/17/24 12:40 AM
B
BayouGuy Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ej5Se4gMRA

Well worth your time listening to the whole thing.

If you can't laugh at yourself, give me a call. I'll gladly laugh at you.

"I keep trying to see Nancy Pelosi's and Chuck Schumer's point of view,
but I can't seem to get my head that far up my [censored]." Senator John Kennedy, Louisiana
Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: BayouGuy] #8989169 01/17/24 12:49 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
If that is the UK one I heard it this morning. I haven't heard anything about this in the US. I have posted on here about excess deaths, but I don't think it gets talked about.

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: BayouGuy] #8989306 01/17/24 04:54 AM
G
gat0r Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
G
Savior Fauci... would prolly say, what difference does it make?
just get the jab already

and prepare for next pandemic to start in September/October

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: BayouGuy] #8989694 01/17/24 10:30 PM
B
Biscuit Online Shocked
THF Celebrity
Online Shocked
THF Celebrity
B
šŸ˜³

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: S.A. hunter] #8989710 01/17/24 10:50 PM
T
TPACK Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
If that is the UK one I heard it this morning. I haven't heard anything about this in the US. I have posted on here about excess deaths, but I don't think it gets talked about.

[Linked Image]

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: BayouGuy] #8989833 01/18/24 03:06 AM
T
TLew Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
T
In other news

What Is 'Disease X'? World Leaders Discuss Next Pandemic Risk
TL/DR: A so-called "Disease X" emerging into the human population "could result in 20 times more fatalities than the coronavirus pandemic,ā€ the World Economic Forum (WEF) has said.

World leaders and experts will gather today at the annual World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland, to discuss "Disease X" and the threats that another pandemic could pose. "X" isn't a particular diseaseā€“ instead, another pandemic-causing virus that could emerge and should be planned for. The forum warns such a disease could result in "20 times more fatalities than the coronavirus pandemic."

Why it matters: When the coronavirus pandemic first took hold, some scientists suggested it should be considered the first Disease X. Nearly 7 million people have died worldwide from COVID-19, nearly 1.2 million of them in the U.S. Marion Koopmans, a Dutch virologist and World Health Organization (WHO) adviser, said in early 2020 that the then-novel virus was "rapidly becoming the first true pandemic challenge that fits the disease X category."

'Disease X': The Mystery Malady That Could One Day Kill Millions

What happens now? The forum has calculated that preparing the global health system for another pandemic would require "close to a trillion dollars," WEFsā€™ Head of Healthcare Shyam Bishen told CNBC. WHO's Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus will be joined by policymakers and health industry members Wednesday to consider how to prepare for the emergence of an unknown pathogen. The function of the Disease X placeholder is to help researchers assess what viruses were most likely to cause a deadly spillover into humans and to allow policymakers to prepare accordingly for such scenarios, Koopmans said.

Last edited by TLew; 01/18/24 03:07 AM.
Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: BayouGuy] #8989846 01/18/24 04:06 AM
B
BayouGuy Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
B
TLew, that should be interpreted as "give us money and power because something might happen, and we like money and power."

If you can't laugh at yourself, give me a call. I'll gladly laugh at you.

"I keep trying to see Nancy Pelosi's and Chuck Schumer's point of view,
but I can't seem to get my head that far up my [censored]." Senator John Kennedy, Louisiana
Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: BayouGuy] #8989850 01/18/24 04:39 AM
kmon11 Online Shocked
junior
Online Shocked
junior
Another PLANDEMIC

Wasn't this for told about 2000 years ago.

lf the saying "Liar, Liar your pants on fire" were true
Mainstream news might be fun to watch
Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: TLew] #8989874 01/18/24 12:09 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by TLew
In other news

What Is 'Disease X'? World Leaders Discuss Next Pandemic Risk
TL/DR: A so-called "Disease X" emerging into the human population "could result in 20 times more fatalities than the coronavirus pandemic,ā€ the World Economic Forum (WEF) has said.

World leaders and experts will gather today at the annual World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland, to discuss "Disease X" and the threats that another pandemic could pose. "X" isn't a particular diseaseā€“ instead, another pandemic-causing virus that could emerge and should be planned for. The forum warns such a disease could result in "20 times more fatalities than the coronavirus pandemic."

Why it matters: When the coronavirus pandemic first took hold, some scientists suggested it should be considered the first Disease X. Nearly 7 million people have died worldwide from COVID-19, nearly 1.2 million of them in the U.S. Marion Koopmans, a Dutch virologist and World Health Organization (WHO) adviser, said in early 2020 that the then-novel virus was "rapidly becoming the first true pandemic challenge that fits the disease X category."

'Disease X': The Mystery Malady That Could One Day Kill Millions

What happens now? The forum has calculated that preparing the global health system for another pandemic would require "close to a trillion dollars," WEFsā€™ Head of Healthcare Shyam Bishen told CNBC. WHO's Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus will be joined by policymakers and health industry members Wednesday to consider how to prepare for the emergence of an unknown pathogen. The function of the Disease X placeholder is to help researchers assess what viruses were most likely to cause a deadly spillover into humans and to allow policymakers to prepare accordingly for such scenarios, Koopmans said.

Dr. John Campbell actually had a video on that topic.........

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: TPACK] #8989876 01/18/24 12:18 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by TPACK
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

[Linked Image]

The reason no one wants to talk about the subject is three fold. The people who got the jab don't want to come to the realization that they might of made the wrong choice, two the politicians don't want to come to grips with their mandates, and three the ones who didn't get the jab could care less because they didn't fall for it all and may be unaffected....

Meanwhile deaths are up, and it looks to be cardiovascular related...... even in the young which is troubling....

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: BayouGuy] #8989889 01/18/24 12:56 PM
R
RLoving1 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Ever crossed anybodys mind that reason germs,crime, accidents, stupidity deaths have increase is due to fact this poor planet is over burdened with humans? And social media and modern communication is so far up our backsides we hear of every celebrities hangnails? Here is a fact...more people there there is more potential for crapplola to happen, maybe we have just over populated and mother nature is trying to thin this the breed. If we dropped around 25% of population this little speck of dust we call home would be better shape. Too many idiots running countries, too many mouths to feed, too many potential victim/criminals. It happens in wildlife, too many of something and they starve or germ hits them.

Last edited by RLoving1; 01/18/24 12:58 PM.

Brayden (Lazy L's Southern Comfort) you will be missed! You were more than a pet you were my reason to rise and return for many days! You were my rock!
12/26/03-10/25/13
Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: RLoving1] #8989917 01/18/24 02:01 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by RLoving1
Ever crossed anybodys mind that reason germs,crime, accidents, stupidity deaths have increase is due to fact this poor planet is over burdened with humans? And social media and modern communication is so far up our backsides we hear of every celebrities hangnails? Here is a fact...more people there there is more potential for crapplola to happen, maybe we have just over populated and mother nature is trying to thin this the breed. If we dropped around 25% of population this little speck of dust we call home would be better shape. Too many idiots running countries, too many mouths to feed, too many potential victim/criminals. It happens in wildlife, too many of something and they starve or germ hits them.

Lol, okay.....

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: RLoving1] #8989954 01/18/24 03:20 PM
DustyArmadillo Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker

What gov. agency do you work for?

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: RLoving1] #8990776 01/20/24 11:35 AM
GasGuzzler Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter

eek2 hammer

Pass the gravy.

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: BayouGuy] #8992609 01/23/24 10:34 AM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: RLoving1] #8992611 01/23/24 11:18 AM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R

This is right from Satan's mouth. Spewing liberal foolishness and godlessness to the vulnerable masses. God's gift to Himself is us, yes humans, "go and populate the Earth". the devil wants the opposite although there are some here we would all like to disappear it isn't up to us, but God Himself. Carry your cross rightside up or upside down, the choice is yours and so is the end outcome.

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: RattlesnakeDan] #8992645 01/23/24 01:00 PM
R
RLoving1 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan

This is right from Satan's mouth. Spewing liberal foolishness and godlessness to the vulnerable masses. God's gift to Himself is us, yes humans, "go and populate the Earth". the devil wants the opposite although there are some here we would all like to disappear it isn't up to us, but God Himself. Carry your cross rightside up or upside down, the choice is yours and so is the end outcome.

I've been called worse by people that know me so if my opinion hurts feelings it must suck to be them. Being woke and hurt for others is sounding pretty liberal in another one of my opinions.

Brayden (Lazy L's Southern Comfort) you will be missed! You were more than a pet you were my reason to rise and return for many days! You were my rock!
12/26/03-10/25/13
Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: RLoving1] #8992672 01/23/24 01:54 PM
Stealthjr Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog

I will support a 25% reduction in the population if it means we start in the prisons with violent offenders, gang bangers, and the misc human trash that roams this spec of dust stealing our oxygen. Im certain we could hit the 25% number easily!
Would that work for you? It would certainly make the world saferā€¦

There's nothing better than killin it and grillin it!
Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: Stealthjr] #8993346 01/24/24 12:32 PM
R
RLoving1 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Stealthjr

I will support a 25% reduction in the population if it means we start in the prisons with violent offenders, gang bangers, and the misc human trash that roams this spec of dust stealing our oxygen. Im certain we could hit the 25% number easily!
Would that work for you? It would certainly make the world saferā€¦

That would improve things in major ways, cost, population and safety! Coming from the devil's advocate I approve. roflmao

12/26/03-10/25/13
Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: BayouGuy] #8993614 01/24/24 07:17 PM
C
coachwhite34 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
C
Dont' quote me on this but I think the population has been dropping.

Re: WOW! It's Happening (Finally) [Re: RLoving1] #8993639 01/24/24 07:51 PM
H
HuntnFly67 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H

COVID was a real disappointment in this regard.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide