Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
46 arrested in prostitution sting... #8788596 01/26/23 06:22 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Surprised no one has posted anything about these upstanding citizens!

46 arrested in prostitution sting

[Linked Image]

Last edited by The Dude Abides; 01/26/23 06:29 PM.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788616 01/26/23 07:04 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
None have made bail yet to fill us in about their evening. confused2

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788619 01/26/23 07:09 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Especially the Prosper ISD Board President. He had big balls to sit in meetings last year when the Prosper bus driver was accused of sexual assault of children.

I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788634 01/26/23 07:18 PM
B
batman Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
That’s the thing about going to a working girl, look who you’re following……..

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788639 01/26/23 07:21 PM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides
Especially the Prosper ISD Board President. He had big balls to sit in meetings last year when the Prosper bus driver was accused of sexual assault of children.

Not exactly the same thing.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: SherpaPhil] #8788648 01/26/23 07:29 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil

Yep, you're right. One was a bus driver and the other a school board president. Both will meet the "shot caller" if convicted.

DALLAS — The Prosper Independent School District's board president has been arrested on a charge of indecency with a child, the district announced.

PROSPER, Texas — Attorneys for two young girls who alleged they were repeatedly sexually assaulted by a Prosper ISD bus driver say that more possible victims are now coming forward.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: SherpaPhil] #8788649 01/26/23 07:29 PM
el Rojo Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker

Not by a long shot.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: el Rojo] #8788654 01/26/23 07:36 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by el Rojo

Not by a long shot.

Oh, OK...I guess one accusation is OK but the other is not?

Probably would be singing a different tune if it was your child.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788663 01/26/23 07:42 PM
P
psycho0819 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
I imagine my view on this won't be extremely popular, but here goes....

So they setup an entrapment sting and arrested a bunch of men willing to pay for sex? Sorry if I don't see how this is any kind of victory for those seeking to effect the ongoing sex trafficking issue. It has done nothing to slow down sex trafficking, just ruined the lives of many men who are guilty of being willing to pay for sex. Are those men in the wrong? I'd say that is subjective. I have never paid for sex (well, not outright anyway) and have no plans to, but who am I to vilify someone who is or the woman willing to take the money for it?

Are a few of them truly bad people that need to be off the streets? Sure, but I bet if you pull over 46 speeders you'll get one or two felonies to charge out of it..

They didn't get anyone selling underage girls, nobody pimping unwilling women. I just don't see how this was worth the time and effort it took to pull it off, and don't really see it as any kind of real victory for the movement. It's a PR stunt for the PD with no real benefit to the public.

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without conviction.

The end of the world began the day it was created, and life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788664 01/26/23 07:44 PM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted by el Rojo

Not by a long shot.

Oh, OK...I guess one accusation is OK but the other is not?

Probably would be singing a different tune if it was your child.

Dude, nobody is defending the pedophile...

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788671 01/26/23 07:52 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
I bet folks on here who don’t have an issue with prostitution don’t live next door to a whorehouse.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: psycho0819] #8788675 01/26/23 07:55 PM
Uncle Zeek Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
Originally Posted by psycho0819

So they setup an entrapment sting and arrested a bunch of men willing to pay for sex? Sorry if I don't see how this is any kind of victory for those seeking to effect the ongoing sex trafficking issue. It has done nothing to slow down sex trafficking, just ruined the lives of many men who are guilty of being willing to pay for sex. Are those men in the wrong? I'd say that is subjective. I have never paid for sex (well, not outright anyway) and have no plans to, but who am I to vilify someone who is or the woman willing to take the money for it?

Are a few of them truly bad people that need to be off the streets? Sure, but I bet if you pull over 41 speeders you'll get one or two felonies to charge out of it..

They didn't get anyone selling underage girls, nobody pimping unwilling women. I just don't see how this was worth the time and effort it took to pull it off, and don't really see it as any kind of real victory for the movement. It's a PR stunt for the PD with no real benefit to the public.

Assuming that the guys thought they were meeting an adult, then I'd agree. But if they thought they were gonna hook up with an underage girl, then this is well worthwhile.

"Decency is not news; it is buried in the obituaries - but it is a force stronger than crime" ~ Robert A. Heinlein
Artim Law Firm, PLLC
Estate, probate & taxes
2250 Morriss Road, Suite 205, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
972-746-0758 work
zac@artimlegal.com
Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788680 01/26/23 07:58 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Both are accused of crimes associated with kids. There is no... "not exactly the same thing".

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788682 01/26/23 08:00 PM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Both are accused of crimes associated with kids. There is no... "not exactly the same thing".

Where are you getting that? I haven't seen anything to suggest they didn't think they were talking to adults. If that's the case, you're right, but I think these guys were trying to pay an adult.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: SherpaPhil] #8788709 01/26/23 08:17 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

Where are you getting that? I haven't seen anything to suggest they didn't think they were talking to adults. If that's the case, you're right, but I think these guys were trying to pay an adult.

Right here...I'm talking about this POS!

WFAA Story

Last edited by The Dude Abides; 01/26/23 08:19 PM.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: psycho0819] #8788720 01/26/23 08:30 PM
W
Wytex Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
W

Are a few of them truly bad people that need to be off the streets? Sure, but I bet if you pull over 46 speeders you'll get one or two felonies to charge out of it..

Isn't prostitution illegal in Texas ?
Frankly I wouldn't want my son coached by someone who goes to hookers. Or have my kids at church guided by someone who also uses hookers.
What else are they doing ?

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788738 01/26/23 08:52 PM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S

WFAA Story

How is that related to the prostitution sting? What am I missing?

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: Wytex] #8788743 01/26/23 08:58 PM
P
psycho0819 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted by Wytex

Frankly I wouldn't want my son coached by someone who goes to hookers. Or have my kids at church guided by someone who also uses hookers.

Sure, it's illegal in Texas. Not one prostitute or pimp was arrested in this entrapment sting though. So they got 46 guys who were willing to pay for sex off the street until they can make bail, on what, a misdemeanor charge? That's freaking laughable.

The end of the world began the day it was created, and life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: SherpaPhil] #8788747 01/26/23 09:00 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

WFAA Story

How is that related to the prostitution sting? What am I missing?

That might have been my misunderstanding the way the news media was reporting the stories back to back.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: Wytex] #8788749 01/26/23 09:01 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

Yes. Prostitution is illegal in Texas. Some folks think it’s a victimless crime. They typically think drug use is a victimless crime too.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788751 01/26/23 09:03 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J

WFAA Story

Three completely unrelated things you're trying to tie together....these are facts:

1 - Johns got busted in your home town soliciting cops for sex.
2 - A prosper ISD board member is accused of relationship/touching or whatever with a minor
3 - A school bus driver is accused of raping two minors multiple occassions

I personally have a lot bigger issue with 2 & 3 than I do 1. Like if convicted, let's hang 2 & 3 from a tree on the town square before the sun sets....#1 - I don't give a crap about. I know the argument to #1 is if you don't have the Johns you don't have people sex trafficking underage folks to service the John...I don't see the tie because of the underage factor.

A pedo is a pedo and should be put down...someone who pays an adult female for sex acts, hell we all do...justify yours anyway you want but many men/women wouldn't have significant others if it wasn't for the sex aspect of things and trust me...many pay dearly for it.

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: The Dude Abides] #8788752 01/26/23 09:04 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

Are you equating sexual assault of a child with an adult hiring another adult for sex? That's quite the broad leap.

I've worked as a bouncer in topless bars before and one of my accounts now is a topless bar and it's been an account for 22 years. I've known countless women over the years that engaged in prostitution of one form or another. There may be an incredibly small minority that get pimped or who are trafficked unwillingly but the overwhelming majority of working girls are simply sole proprietors with no marketable skills who want to make a decent living.

Ironically enough I'm standing in the backyard cleaning someone's pool and I know that the homeowner and her sister are technically prostitutes. They are naughty massage therapist but they are therapists first and quite good at it. Fyi, this is a very nice neighborhood, it's an expensive house, and the women are very professional about what they do. This is smack dab in the middle of Plano across the street from an elementary school.

Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: Uncle Zeek] #8788753 01/26/23 09:06 PM
B
Black02z28 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Uncle Zeek

Are a few of them truly bad people that need to be off the streets? Sure, but I bet if you pull over 41 speeders you'll get one or two felonies to charge out of it..

Assuming that the guys thought they were meeting an adult, then I'd agree. But if they thought they were gonna hook up with an underage girl, then this is well worthwhile.

Agreed on both counts.

Prostitution is another thing that the State could look at legalizing. Have strict rules, regulate the mess out of it and tax the mess out of it. So the F what some dudes want to pay for sex, we all pay for it one way or the other anyway.

Last edited by Black02z28; 01/26/23 09:09 PM.
Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: psycho0819] #8788754 01/26/23 09:06 PM
Uncle Zeek Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog

Sure, it's illegal in Texas. Not one prostitute or pimp was arrested in this entrapment sting though. So they got 46 guys who were willing to pay for sex off the street until they can make bail, on what, a misdemeanor charge? That's freaking laughable.

First offense is a felony. You lose your right to own a gun, among other things.

"Decency is not news; it is buried in the obituaries - but it is a force stronger than crime" ~ Robert A. Heinlein
Artim Law Firm, PLLC
Estate, probate & taxes
2250 Morriss Road, Suite 205, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
972-746-0758 work
zac@artimlegal.com
Re: 46 arrested in prostitution sting... [Re: Uncle Zeek] #8788766 01/26/23 09:25 PM
P
psycho0819 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted by Uncle Zeek

First offense is a felony. You lose your right to own a gun, among other things.

OK, I stand corrected on that point. I honestly wouldn't know, or care, what level of offense it is since I have no dog in that fight.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide