U
unclebubba Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
U
Originally Posted by KRoyal
Originally Posted by unclebubba
I chose yes. Cease to exist? Yeah there's a scenario where that could happen...but highly, highly unlikely. It could get really bad, but I don't even see that happening. Most likely scenario is that we have another recession not unlike the late 70s/early 80s.

But if we used the same numbers from the 70’s we’d be at around 16-17% inflation and it’s no where close to being Done. I think we’ll hit realistically 22-23% inflation before it’s all said and done. Billions of dollars will be lost from retirements and pensions. The rich will continue to get rich, the middle class will cease to exist and it’ll be poor class and rich class.

All of us peasants will be eating crickets while the rich gorge themselves on steaks which is really ironic since they want to outlaw beef because they release too much O2 into the air and causing climate change.

I agree with you. We aren't anywhere close to being done with this. You can eat the crickets. I'll be eating deer steaks and pulled pork. banana

http://www.boatloan.com/michael-hunt/

Originally Posted by Nolanco
current federal policy is clearly irrational, scientifically insupportable and ridiculous.
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: pegasaurus] #8650832 07/28/22 03:59 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
amazes me those with land, 100's of gallons of water, bunches of dried food, tons of guns and ammo, think they will survive any longer than the rest.

over is over

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: Buzzsaw] #8650840 07/28/22 04:04 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
amazes me those with land, 100's of gallons of water, bunches of dried food, tons of guns and ammo, think they will survive any longer than the rest.

over is over

They might "survive" longer but to what point? Quality of life for me is more important than longevity.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8650848 07/28/22 04:14 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
I cant wait to eat a whooping crane!!

[Linked Image]

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: Buzzsaw] #8650849 07/28/22 04:15 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef

over is over

I'd say you're dead wrong there.

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: Buzzsaw] #8650853 07/28/22 04:20 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

over is over

roflmao I have two children, I promise you if I make it to my ranch, I will watch them grow old. City maybe not so much.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: skinnerback] #8650854 07/28/22 04:20 PM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by skinnerback

[Linked Image]

roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: Jimbo1] #8650856 07/28/22 04:20 PM
U
unclebubba Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
U
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

over is over

They might "survive" longer but to what point? Quality of life for me is more important than longevity.

Surviving on our property, hunting and fishing constantly (because that's how we will eat). No more office work or computers...Sounds like a pretty good quality of life to me.

http://www.boatloan.com/michael-hunt/

Originally Posted by Nolanco
current federal policy is clearly irrational, scientifically insupportable and ridiculous.
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: Bee'z] #8650861 07/28/22 04:28 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by 2Beez
Originally Posted by skinnerback

[Linked Image]

roflmao

I've had whooping crane. They taste like Bald Eagle food

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: Buzzsaw] #8650863 07/28/22 04:31 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

over is over

When the heavily armed, roving and raiding horde of about 200 people show up to take their stuff, it won't matter. People often only think about protecting themselves from one or just a couple of people intent on pillaging.

To be determined
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: pegasaurus] #8650871 07/28/22 04:41 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Repression.

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8650873 07/28/22 04:43 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

over is over

When the heavily armed, roving and raiding horde of about 200 people show up to take their stuff, it won't matter. People often only think about protecting themselves from one or just a couple of people intent on pillaging.

How many roving hoards of people are you going to truly find in rural America? Most won’t survive simple elements, transportation will be an issue.

They want to come find me in the panhandle good luck

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8650886 07/28/22 05:09 PM
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

over is over

How many roving hoards of people are you going to truly find in rural America? Most won’t survive simple elements, transportation will be an issue.

They want to come find me in the panhandle good luck

Just think of Mad Max, they’ll need a lot of petrol to roam the rural areas.

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8650889 07/28/22 05:16 PM
Texas452 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker

over is over

roflmao I have two children, I promise you if I make it to my ranch, I will watch them grow old. City maybe not so much.

All you need is a pressure canner, a water supply and bullets.
I can feed my family a long time with that.

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: 68rustbucket] #8650901 07/28/22 05:26 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by 68rustbucket

Raiding parties existed prior to the horse and even without horses later on. These are very uncomfortable thoughts in today's times. You have to go back in history to understand. This is why we started living together in groups and later small villages where we built basic fortifications. You remove modern society and things quickly degenerate to the ancient ways, particularly if people are hungry.

There would be a big die-off of people. What comes out of that likely ain't going to be pretty.

To be determined
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: Buzzsaw] #8650917 07/28/22 05:42 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend

over is over

It amazes me the illprepared always say this. Just like throw up your hands and not do anything because you’re just accepting someone will take it. They’re going to have a hell of a time taking my stuff, I might die, but I’ll die on my feet fighting them.

[Linked Image]

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8650932 07/28/22 06:02 PM
C
Choctaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Raiding parties existed prior to the horse and even without horses later on. These are very uncomfortable thoughts in today's times. You have to go back in history to understand. This is why we started living together in groups and later small villages where we built basic fortifications. You remove modern society and things quickly degenerate to the ancient ways, particularly if people are hungry.

There would be a big die-off of people. What comes out of that likely ain't going to be pretty.

We survived the Comanche and Kiowa onslaught. Somehow former golf players coming out of Dallas to rape and pillage doesn't seem so scary.

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: pegasaurus] #8650936 07/28/22 06:04 PM
Stealthjr Online Content
Bird Dog
Online Content
Bird Dog
Well this thread sure is uplifting…DOH! slinger

There's nothing better than killin it and grillin it!
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: Choctaw] #8650955 07/28/22 06:33 PM
B
bucksnbass357 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Choctaw

We survived the Comanche and Kiowa onslaught. Somehow former golf players coming out of Dallas to rape and pillage doesn't seem so scary.

Exactly.

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: KRoyal] #8650961 07/28/22 06:38 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by KRoyal

over is over

It amazes me the illprepared always say this. Just like throw up your hands and not do anything because you’re just accepting someone will take it. They’re going to have a hell of a time taking my stuff, I might die, but I’ll die on my feet fighting them.

Or band with a larger group for protection and defense. That way you can work/sleep while sentries are on the lookout.

To be determined
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: bucksnbass357] #8650967 07/28/22 06:44 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by bucksnbass357
Originally Posted by Choctaw

Exactly.

Have a look at this but imagine you don't have an army or the Texas Rangers anymore. You also had an intact society and not a collapsed one.

https://www.mansfieldtexas.gov/1370/The-Salt-Creek-Massacre

https://www.frontiertimesmagazine.com/blog/category/indian-atrocities-battles

In no way does this imply don't prepare or give up.

To be determined
Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: J.G.] #8650982 07/28/22 07:08 PM
G
garyrapp55 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
G
I have two children, I promise you if I make it to my ranch, I will watch them grow old.

Likewise, we have discussed it and if the highway is too dangerous, we plan to follow the river. It would likely take a four days but upon arrival, rest, re-energize, and begin a new life.

Originally Posted by FiremanJG
It doesn't take much land in the country to stand alone. Certainly doesn't require sections worth.

Agree. Many of my neighbors in the sticks don't live on the property. If they show up, great, we can work together and trade. If they don't, I would, under those circumstances, have no problem hunting their land too. There's a creek that I've never in 46 years seen go dry half mile east of my place. Again, I'd have no issue jumping the fence and filling up a couple jugs. If the economy falls, the govt falls. The documents at the county building are all that really make the land ours anyway.

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: pegasaurus] #8650990 07/28/22 07:13 PM
J
jskin Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Some people wake up just to worry about something! Just live life and be as smart as you can. Everything gonna be alright

"While we are postponing, life speeds by"

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: pegasaurus] #8651017 07/28/22 07:41 PM
Tbar Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Insurance policy, just like all the others you buy in life.

Make America Great Again

Re: SHTF the US Economy Collapses [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8651047 07/28/22 08:01 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

over is over

Books will be written about what I do.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide