Re: Uvalde report [Re: Concho] #8644294 07/19/22 04:25 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Concho
Originally Posted by Sniper.270
If “no one” cares about comments and opinions why does “one” come to a forum?

fo·rum

/ˈfôrəm/

noun
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Just another example of ignorance detesting truth.

Yes, sounds like what is currently happening in our country, we don't like what you are saying, so we will cancel your opinion or comment.....

Bingo. Many on here are “liberals” in reverse. Same mentality, different agenda.

Proverbs 2
Re: Uvalde report [Re: Concho] #8644303 07/19/22 04:32 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
I would think if I was part of that group, I wouldn't have much to say either.

EXACTLY up Big Group Of Candy Asses, they took the job and they wussed out in thr one serious time of need. If I’d been the cop who’s wife died I’d been stacking bodies myself and they’d consisted of everyone who tried to stop me from going in.. God himself couldn’t have kept me from finding a way in,,

I’ll patiently wait for Concho to say I’m mean, angry or crazy and my reply will be a simple yes. You mess with my wife or kid and I’ll kill whoever’s needed to get to them or die trying and worry about the consequences later.

Sounds pretty angry, but you have a right to your opinion. It is interesting that some of you cannot post without adding me to the conversation, had I thought this was the liberal news media and I would be verbally attacked or cancelled, I would have probably never joined.....who am I kidding, this is fun.

Being honest here I was simply busting your chops from your comment last week about me being an angry man roflmao When it comes to my family you have no idea how angry a man can get, matter of fact when it comes to any kid I’ll gladly kill whoever needs killed and sleep like a baby that night or die trying. Everyone has different dna and mines made up of I don’t give a F and with zero remorse of the bodies collected along the way. I’ll leave it at that,,,

I have nothing against you and I’m sure your a good guy so take my poking with laughter, we’re simply hard wired different and that’s ok, I respect everyone’s opinion regardless if it’s different than mine so don’t take offense to my comment toward you buddy.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Ol Thumper] #8644304 07/19/22 04:33 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S

EXACTLY up Big Group Of Candy Asses, they took the job and they wussed out in thr one serious time of need. If I’d been the cop who’s wife died I’d been stacking bodies myself and they’d consisted of everyone who tried to stop me from going in.. God himself couldn’t have kept me from finding a way in,,

I’ll patiently wait for Concho to say I’m mean, angry or crazy and my reply will be a simple yes. You mess with my wife or kid and I’ll kill whoever’s needed to get to them or die trying and worry about the consequences later.

I hear you I do. Very “valid” opinion.

My question is, why does your family warrant more value than the other families, the kids, or anyone else involved. What if your actions caused the harm or death of others involved? What if you saved yours, but caused the death of other innocents? Plus, you are going to “stack bodies” of anyone, innocents I assume, that stops you on YOUR agenda regardless of the greater good. Thanks in advance.

Proverbs 2
Re: Uvalde report [Re: Texas buckeye] #8644305 07/19/22 04:38 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
I think it's funny when someone says "I'm done with this thread" and comes back for 2 more pages. bs

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Uvalde report [Re: Ol Thumper] #8644306 07/19/22 04:39 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Sounds pretty angry, but you have a right to your opinion. It is interesting that some of you cannot post without adding me to the conversation, had I thought this was the liberal news media and I would be verbally attacked or cancelled, I would have probably never joined.....who am I kidding, this is fun.

Being honest here I was simply busting your chops from your comment last week about me being an angry man roflmao When it comes to my family you have no idea how angry a man can get, matter of fact when it comes to any kid I’ll gladly kill whoever needs killed and sleep like a baby that night or die trying. Everyone has different dna and mines made up of I don’t give a F and with zero remorse of the bodies collected along the way. I’ll leave it at that,,,

I have nothing against you and I’m sure your a good guy so take my poking with laughter, we’re simply hard wired different and that’s ok, I respect everyone’s opinion regardless if it’s different than mine so don’t take offense to my comment toward you buddy.

cheers

Re: Uvalde report [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8644307 07/19/22 04:41 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
I think it's funny when someone says "I'm done with this thread" and comes back for 2 more pages. bs

Yes, well if you are talking about me, review the thread and count how many times my name is thrown into the conversation with negative comments, you guys are your own worst enemies if you want me to stop posting. Why is it any of your business or why do you care who posts, sounds like cancel culture at work again.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Concho] #8644310 07/19/22 04:46 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

Yes, well if you are talking about me, review the thread and count how many times my name is thrown into the conversation with negative comments, you guys are your own worst enemies if you want me to stop posting. Why is it any of your business or why do you care who posts, sounds like cancel culture at work again.

what makes you think it's about you. damn you think your somone special. get over yourself.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Uvalde report [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8644313 07/19/22 04:49 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

what makes you think it's about you. damn you think your somone special. get over yourself.

I said "if" and I am the only one I know of that said I was done with the thread.....maybe I missed something.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Concho] #8644321 07/19/22 04:54 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

who am I kidding, this is fun, not the topic, the bantering.

You're damn right! You make a great "speed" bag!

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Texas buckeye] #8645696 07/21/22 12:16 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide