Jgraider Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by Concho
Originally Posted by Jgraider
I had two jabs, the booster, had reaction to the booster, then got Covid-19, I now believe the entire process was fiction.

At least you eventually pulled your head out of your azzz.

Yes, well I figured my doctor's advice was better than yours and still do.....

You figured wrong.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: 603Country] #8636294 07/07/22 07:12 PM
C
Choctaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Nothing like a fresh topic to stimulate debate.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: 603Country] #8636295 07/07/22 07:13 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
If someone wants to get it or doesn't want to get it I could care less. It doesn't have anything to do with me either way. I still don't understand people getting so worked up over it.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: 603Country] #8636301 07/07/22 07:23 PM
P
pnh Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
There's less than a 1% chance I'll dye of the covid. There's 0% chance I'll die from the jab.

Character is what you do when nobody's looking.
Re: Second booster jab [Re: Jgraider] #8636306 07/07/22 07:30 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I had two jabs, the booster, had reaction to the booster, then got Covid-19, I now believe the entire process was fiction.

At least you eventually pulled your head out of your azzz.

Yes, well I figured my doctor's advice was better than yours and still do.....

You figured wrong.

No, I didn't, I'm don't get my medical advice from people on THF......

Re: Second booster jab [Re: ntxtrapper] #8636307 07/07/22 07:31 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
If someone wants to get it or doesn't want to get it I could care less. It doesn't have anything to do with me either way. I still don't understand people getting so worked up over it.

No body would of if they hadn’t tried to mandate, and then slow play the release of mountains of issues resulting from it.

I think if they would of came out and said here is the voluntary vaccine we bought, do as you please more people would of been more receptive. Issue is they tried to force and unproven mRNA vaccination and lied about some of the safety issues.

But instead they purposely posed American against American

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Second booster jab [Re: 603Country] #8636309 07/07/22 07:32 PM
603Country Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
I really didn’t intend to stir this all up again, so I’ll apologize for that. I was more thinking that it might be worth mention that the booster shot can kick your backside. And that was probably because there’s no way I’d get a booster even if I’d had the so-called “vaccine”. And I don’t think there’s a person in the family that would now consider a booster shot. Not now, no way!

So let’s go back on time, to back when the shot was a new thing. Most of my family - brothers, sisters, kids, grandkids - all got the shot, as did my wife. And I, most likely, would have gotten the shot too, but had managed to fall on my a__ and left shoulder and $600 smart phone, and needed shoulder surgery. And by the time I was well enough to consider getting the shot, more info was available on the negative effects of the shot. By then my thinking was that just maybe that shot isn’t needed or isn’t very beneficial, and I stalled on getting it. And that’s where I am today. If I hadn’t hurt my shoulder, I’d have gotten the shot, so I was never a rabid anti-Vaxer.

My younger brother and my oldest SIL have both had heart issues and blame it on the shot. Both are very healthy guys. The brother barely survived a heart attack. Doctor said it “was close”. One granddaughter was forced, due to her job, to get the shot and boosters, had the virus 3 times after that, and can’t get pregnant (though you can’t for sure blame that on the shot, maybe). Her hubby is an Army officer, which could be the problem. If he was a Marine, well….you know where I’m going with that. :-)

I’m still not gonna say I’m glad I dodged the shot because I fell and busted my shoulder. That really hurt, as did the surgery, as did the rehab.

Who knows what the truth is anymore….

Not my monkeys, not my circus...
Re: Second booster jab [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8636311 07/07/22 07:33 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

No body would of if they hadn’t tried to mandate, and then slow play the release of mountains of issues resulting from it.

I think if they would of came out and said here is the voluntary vaccine we bought, do as you please more people would of been more receptive. Issue is they tried to force and unproven mRNA vaccination and lied about some of the safety issues.

That still has nothing to do with individuals making their own choice/decision.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8636323 07/07/22 07:40 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

I just did a search and this is the first time the word "mandate" was written in this thread. Take what you want from that but it sure seems like that didn't have anything to do with the thread until now.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: Concho] #8636326 07/07/22 07:42 PM
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
It would been fine if everyone could have made their own decision. But they were forced to get the shot or lose their jobs. Thankfully, that didn’t apply to me, being retired.

Actually, it does apply to me to some degree. I don’t think I can travel internationally without proof of the shot. I need to seriously look into where I can go and return from with no proof of shot.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8636345 07/07/22 08:21 PM
tractorcrusher Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
the shot doesn't prevent you from passing the virus.

I understand that but me not coughing and sneezing prevents me from passing it more.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: 603Country] #8636360 07/07/22 08:35 PM
D
der Teufel Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
Got the Pfizer shots in February of last year, and a booster in November.

I had a very mild case of COVID (probably the original Omicron variant) in January, just a cough and nothing else. I credit being vaccinated for the fact that it was such a mild case.

Doctor recommended that I get the second booster last month. No symptoms whatsoever from that.

I have two unwritten rules:
Re: Second booster jab [Re: tractorcrusher] #8636406 07/07/22 09:35 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
the shot doesn't prevent you from passing the virus.

I understand that but me not coughing and sneezing prevents me from passing it more.

That’s only if you are asymptomatic.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: Second booster jab [Re: ntxtrapper] #8636411 07/07/22 09:37 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

I just did a search and this is the first time the word "mandate" was written in this thread. Take what you want from that but it sure seems like that didn't have anything to do with the thread until now.

You asked why tensions where still high. There are still employers mandating vaccinations, the current administration did everything they could to mandate federally and general population. Is that not true?

Re: Second booster jab [Re: Concho] #8636415 07/07/22 09:41 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Like I said some are still pissed that Governor, employers and even peers pushed vaccination in a fashion where even a little questioning was cause for censorship or more. Yet now lots of questions are finally being delt with about issues resulting from vaccination, except now it’s dismissed as low probably, not 100% safe. I can see why people are vocal. But you are also one that constantly slanted Doctors prescribing meds you didn’t agree with.

It is what it is if you aren’t going to BVI or Canada really doesn’t matter.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8636417 07/07/22 09:43 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

You asked why tensions where still high. There are still employers mandating vaccinations, the current administration did everything they could to mandate. Is that not true?

Not one word about mandates until I posted. Just both sides telling the other side how ignorant they are. The whole thread had nothing to do with mandates. Just people bashing each other.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: ntxtrapper] #8636422 07/07/22 09:47 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Not one word about mandates until I posted. Just both sides telling the other side how ignorant they are. The whole thread had nothing to do with mandates. Just people bashing each other.

You are right none of the hostilities around vaccination comes from government intervention in form of pushing mandates before all bugs had been addressed.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8636431 07/07/22 09:56 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Like I said some are still pissed that Governor, employers and even peers pushed vaccination in a fashion where even a little questioning was cause for censorship or more. Yet now lots of questions are finally being delt with about issues resulting from vaccination, except now it’s dismissed as low probably, not 100% safe. I can see why people are vocal. But you are also one that constantly slanted Doctors prescribing meds you didn’t agree with.

It is what it is if you aren’t going to BVI or Canada really doesn’t matter.

Some were and are pissed because other members decided to think for themselves and not follow orders of firemen, paramedics, and cattle raisers.....I remember the debate very well, and there was NO room for following your doctor's advice or making your own decision.

Last edited by Concho; 07/07/22 10:02 PM.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: 603Country] #8636433 07/07/22 09:59 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
As far as getting the vaccine or losing your job, if I thought the vaccine was harmful to my being, I would have been packing my bags and heading for the exit.

Last edited by Concho; 07/07/22 10:00 PM.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: Concho] #8636439 07/07/22 10:04 PM
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
I don’t remember it that way at all. We all made our own decisions EXCEPT WHEN FORCED TO GET THE SHOT. We did take potshots at each other though.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: Concho] #8636441 07/07/22 10:08 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Some were and are pissed because other members decided to think for themselves and not follow orders of firemen, paramedics. and cattle raisers.....I remember the debate very well, and there was NO room for following your doctor's advice or making your own decision.

Concho you are one of those people, you literally mocked a Doctor that had treated over 300 people for Covid, all because he wasn’t your Doctor. I handed him my phone for laugh and had to erase his reply to you.

Problem was you drew a line and mocked everyone with horse meds, doxycycline and cortisone steroids.

That was your line, I never drew a line about vaccination. I always said high risk what do you have to loose, especially over 65 since 80% of all deaths where over 65. But a lot of people you mocked where right about side effects vaccinations you touted as 100% safe.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: 603Country] #8636442 07/07/22 10:08 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
[Linked Image]

Re: Second booster jab [Re: ntxtrapper] #8636444 07/07/22 10:10 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
[Linked Image]

Valid point. Time to treat the yard for skeeters anyway and bike ride.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: 603Country] #8636445 07/07/22 10:11 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by 603Country
I don’t remember it that way at all. We all made our own decisions EXCEPT WHEN FORCED TO GET THE SHOT. We did take potshots at each other though.

I remember 5-6 members who were totally at odds with anyone taking the jab and stating very firmly that they knew best for all.....in fact I made the point several times that I was only concerned with my own choice and that didn't satisfy them either, take the jab and be an uneducated, misguided, fool. Why, I have been a fireman for years, and a medic too, blah, blah, blah.

Re: Second booster jab [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8636455 07/07/22 10:21 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Some were and are pissed because other members decided to think for themselves and not follow orders of firemen, paramedics. and cattle raisers.....I remember the debate very well, and there was NO room for following your doctor's advice or making your own decision.

Concho you are one of those people, you literally mocked a Doctor that had treated over 300 people for Covid, all because he wasn’t your Doctor. I handed him my phone for laugh and had to erase his reply to you.

Problem was you drew a line and mocked everyone with horse meds, doxycycline and cortisone steroids.

That was your line, I never drew a line about vaccination. I always said high risk what do you have to loose, especially over 65 since 80% of all deaths where over 65. But a lot of people you mocked where right about side effects vaccinations you touted as 100% safe.

Well, once again as usual you have totally distortion the real facts, I NEVER said the vaccine was 100% safe and I have NO IDEA want doctor you are talking about, I sure didn't know a doctor was responding on the THF, he must have a lot of time of his hands to participate in this nonsense. And I stated that horse medicine from local farm retailers was horse medicine, and IT IS, it clearly says is ISN't for Human Use. I don't know anything about Doxycycline or Cortisone and just assume you are making that info up to boost your statement, I know some of my friends received both for Covid-19. And yes over 65, which I am, and one of the reasons I took the vaccine, for which I was belittled here on the forum.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide