Re: Uvalde update [Re: fishdfly] #8626173 06/22/22 11:17 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by fishdfly
Wonder how many folks will be home schooling next year, how many teachers will be re-newing their contracts and how many folks will be moving from the town without major changes in town?

If people and more specifically democrats really cared, they would be demanding safer cars, enhanced background checks for obtaining a driver license and slower speed limits. So far in 2022 there have been 3,642 fatalities in car crashes in Texas.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Sniper.270] #8626178 06/22/22 11:21 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Sniper.270
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
They showed the classroom doors on TV last night. Come on really, those could not be breached? HMFIC at DPS stated they where not lockable from the inside.

I will say this too...if you're a member on this forum and a LEO that was on site that day at the school then shame on you. I hope karma finds you and your family in the worst possible way...and karma is a bitch! No sympathy or remorse whatsoever.

1st and foremost karma is a made up construct from the Hindu’s. .

Absolutely correct Duck. Was going to comment about karma also. It’s a false belief. Yoga also falls under the ungodliness of the Eastern religions too.

People who do the Yoga exercise are committing sin?

To be determined
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626179 06/22/22 11:25 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Presbyterian church close to me used to teach Christian Yoga classes. I thought about it but figured I couldn't "keep my eyes on the ball", if you know what I mean.

Back to the bickering about this sad, tragic situation.

Last edited by Creekrunner; 06/22/22 11:25 PM.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8626190 06/22/22 11:33 PM
S
Smokey Bear Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by Concho
Well a state senator just sued DPS for the records, so we should find out why they aren’t cooperating…..

A State Senator huh? Like you'll get the truth out of that jack wagon? Riiiiiiiigggghhhhtttt...
Keep on believing if it helps you sleep better at night.

Hey, I was trying to stay out of this debate, but there are several members like yourself who drag my name into this stuff every time without me even being a part of the debate. I could say the same to you, if condemning police every time you get a chance helps you sleep then by all means carry-on, but I'm done arguing about a situation where I have no direct knowledge. I can't help but believe your personal dislike for police goes deeper than Uvalde. If the cops messed up, they will be held accountable. I done rehashing old lies, disinformation and misinformation, but you boys carry-on.....

Naw, you and me are both already neck deep in this debate. You called me out for calling BS on waiting over an hour on a key to enter the classroom. I know you remember that. You also stated there was no way to open that door without a key.
Turns out the damned door was not locked. So yeah, that key story was more BS.

Out of curiosity, who else are we waiting on to talk? The police reported to the governor and lied to cover the shame of what happened. State lawmen investigated what actually happened. The findings of that report were made public and confirmed it. No media spin. Straight out of the top DPS officers mouth. Are you insinuating the head of the DPS is lying? Exactly who else are we waiting to hear from before drawing conclusions?

A politician getting their hands on the records does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling about learning the truth. My experience watching what politicians do with something like this is to see them state half truths to twist reality for political gain. I say let the state police sort it out before giving politicians the opportunity to distort it.

Smokey Bear---Lone Star State.
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Gringo Bling] #8626209 06/22/22 11:48 PM
L
leswad Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling
Originally Posted by leswad
I am sure people were still inside the school calling for help. This guy was in one room, with no shooting going on. Supreme Court has ruled the cops have no duty to protect you. Why do we strip our teachers of the right to protect themselves?

How come all of these shooters are known by the FBI?
This kid killed cats and dogs. Why is he on the streets?

A government that injects it’s citizens with a drug that severely weakens your immune system, and has already killed thousands if not millions. Everyone knows several that have had adverse effects on those around us, including death. A Government that does that, would not think twice about killing a couple of kids, to finally get your guns.

There are times when I feel I should spend less time on THF. Especially after reading insane garbage like this.

And Paddock killed all of those people in Vegas with a bump stock.

[Linked Image]

FJB
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Gringo Bling] #8626226 06/22/22 11:59 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling
Originally Posted by leswad
I am sure people were still inside the school calling for help. This guy was in one room, with no shooting going on. Supreme Court has ruled the cops have no duty to protect you. Why do we strip our teachers of the right to protect themselves?

How come all of these shooters are known by the FBI?
This kid killed cats and dogs. Why is he on the streets?

A government that injects it’s citizens with a drug that severely weakens your immune system, and has already killed thousands if not millions. Everyone knows several that have had adverse effects on those around us, including death. A Government that does that, would not think twice about killing a couple of kids, to finally get your guns.

There are times when I feel I should spend less time on THF. Especially after reading insane garbage like this.

For the conscientious viewer. http://texasfishingforum.com/

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626263 06/23/22 12:34 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
All of this shows you what happens when you empower the school districts.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626269 06/23/22 12:40 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N

Uvalde school district police chief Pete Arredondo placed on leave; city council denies leave request

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...mp;cvid=b42efa6e7b694c2397e5d3937bc9e697

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626306 06/23/22 01:44 AM
K
kkfish Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
K
Running out of smoke and mirrors. All orchestrated and keep telling different stories just like every other event like this and just like the others we never will get the truth but one thing that’s consistent about every one is they are clear as a bell about going after our guns.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Concho] #8626370 06/23/22 03:38 AM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Well a state senator just sued DPS for the records, so we should find out why they aren’t cooperating…..

A State Senator huh? Like you'll get the truth out of that jack wagon? Riiiiiiiigggghhhhtttt...

Hey, I was trying to stay out of this debate, but there are several members like yourself who drag my name into this stuff every time without me even being a part of the debate. I could say the same to you, if condemning police every time you get a chance helps you sleep then by all means carry-on, but I'm done arguing about a situation where I have no direct knowledge. I can't help but believe your personal dislike for police goes deeper than Uvalde. If the cops messed up, they will be held accountable. I done rehashing old lies, disinformation and misinformation, but you boys carry-on.....

What will satisfy you in terms of “the facts?” Who has to investigate and report in order for you to consider the findings factual? I’m just curious.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Duck_Hunter] #8626373 06/23/22 03:44 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

What will satisfy you in terms of “the facts?” Who has to investigate and report in order for you to consider the findings factual? I’m just curious.

You cannot question him. Do you know who he is???

[Linked Image]
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626380 06/23/22 04:02 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
This whole thing is just horribly [censored].

Re: Uvalde update [Re: skinnerback] #8626382 06/23/22 04:09 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
It really is Skinner. I know gunner and to say he is anti LEO is a lie. He is pretty passionate and I respect his view on things. Maybe not the fullest extent but if it was my kids... I get it. I hope I am never in that situation.

[Linked Image]
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626386 06/23/22 04:20 AM
R
Ranch Dawg Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Haven’t read all the pages. If it’s true what we read, the officers are just as at fault as the chief dumbazz. They could’ve disobeyed him, tell him to eat a bowl of di!!s and stormed that door. None of them should’ve listened to him. Just go.

THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER AND THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

F##K YOU JOE BIDEN !!!!!
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626388 06/23/22 04:27 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
It sounds too set up to be real but it happened. The LEOs I know would have never let this go down. Arresting people for trying to go get their child?

[Linked Image]
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626396 06/23/22 05:22 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
The active shooter scene that I was at was an absolute train wreck. Bad and conflicting information coming from all directions and everyone trying to make the correct decisions and response based on that information. After being in an eerily similar situation and knowing what it was like, I won't be making any harsh judgments at this time. The corroborated facts will come out at some point and I'll just have to wait until then to blame anyone specifically.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8626424 06/23/22 10:51 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
Originally Posted by Sniper.270
Originally Posted by ducknbass
They showed the classroom doors on TV last night. Come on really, those could not be breached? HMFIC at DPS stated they where not lockable from the inside.

I will say this too...if you're a member on this forum and a LEO that was on site that day at the school then shame on you. I hope karma finds you and your family in the worst possible way...and karma is a bitch! No sympathy or remorse whatsoever.

1st and foremost karma is a made up construct from the Hindu’s. .

Absolutely correct Duck. Was going to comment about karma also. It’s a false belief. Yoga also falls under the ungodliness of the Eastern religions too.

People who do the Yoga exercise are committing sin?

I’m not sure sure if the people doing yoga is a sin BUT, I’m pretty sure me checking those chicks out wearing yoga pants is a sin. grin

🍻
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Duck_Hunter] #8626428 06/23/22 10:59 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

What will satisfy you in terms of “the facts?” Who has to investigate and report in order for you to consider the findings factual? I’m just curious. [/quote]

When we get a final report on what actually occurred at Uvalde. This changing narrative every couple of days makes me believe even the folks running the investigation really don't know, or the folks handing out information don't know. I'd like to know who was actually making the on-scene decisions, such as who stopped the one officer and removed him the scene if that story is true. There will be plenty of time to judge, condemn, hold accountable......I'd just like to make sure the correct folks are being held accountable. I truly believe the officers I have known and worked with over the years would have done everything possible to save the children at Uvalde. It seems to me that even the different law enforcement agencies involved at Uvalde are pointing fingers at each other. Like I said, I tried to stay out of this, I know what I would have done, Id like to know why that didn't happen at Uvalde. All I am doing is waiting for all the facts, what we know does not sound good, what we don't know might explain some of the decisions, good, bad, or whatever. I will try to make this my last comment on the situation since my opinion seems to offend some folks here on the forum.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626429 06/23/22 11:05 AM
bigbob_ftw Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
The chief has been placed on leave. He was denied a request for a leave of absence.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Uvalde update [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8626434 06/23/22 11:21 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Everybody's expectations of small town police departments and certainly the LEO of the school districts may be a tad over placed. Regrettable mistakes were made in this event where good minded people had to respond to evil lunacy. Some fan more flames than others, but the outcome was not acceptable to anyone once poster child of evil got in there.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Hudbone] #8626446 06/23/22 11:57 AM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Everybody's expectations of small town police departments and certainly the LEO of the school districts may be a tad over placed. Regrettable mistakes were made in this event where good minded people had to respond to evil lunacy. Some fan more flames than others, but the outcome was not acceptable to anyone once poster child of evil got in there.

Barney Fife or not, I expect police to run towards the danger when young kids are being hurt. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: SherpaPhil] #8626447 06/23/22 12:03 PM
W
wp75169 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
W
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil

Barney Fife or not, I expect police to run towards the danger when young kids are being hurt. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Sherpa I agree. I fully accept that there are people out there who don’t have it in them to run towards danger. Those people should not be a first responder of any kind. Period.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: wp75169] #8626451 06/23/22 12:11 PM
S
Smokey Bear Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by wp75169
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil

Sherpa I agree. I fully accept that there are people out there who don’t have it in them to run towards danger. Those people should not be a first responder of any kind. Period.

Hud, the size of the town a man is in has nothing to do with what is in the man.

Smokey Bear---Lone Star State.
Re: Uvalde update [Re: Hudbone] #8626464 06/23/22 12:25 PM
E
Espy Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
E

I would expect a small town ISD chief to have properly working radios and know how the classroom doors lock and unlock. I would expect them to have access to a master key.

Re: Uvalde update [Re: Espy] #8626535 06/23/22 01:48 PM
D
Ders26 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
D

Originally Posted by Espy

I would expect a small town ISD chief to have properly working radios and know how the classroom doors lock and unlock. I would expect them to have access to a master key.

I do not care to get into much of this but this is spot on. Every one of those ISD officers should have master keys. Any if not every one, at least the chief. How do those ISD officers communicate everyday if they do not have working radios. I can understand outside agencies having an issue but not for the ISD.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide