Forums46
Topics538,030
Posts9,732,135
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8503369 01/14/22 02:38 AM
Greg Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
roflmao

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Brother in-law] #8503395 01/14/22 03:15 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Brother in-law
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by skinnerback
My GF has spent the last 7 years working for Citigroup, today was her last day. They're not necessarily known for taking care of their employees, and she had enough. She quit, and is moving on to bigger and better things with a different company. Hell of a pay raise too.

I didn’t know you had a GF. Congrats what’s his name?

Maybe something like a Stefan or Gabriel?

Maybe a confusing Tracy. Kelly, “Chris”, Leslie type name cheers

Sorry skinner Bobo made a funny

I have to give him credit he just skipped right over it, and rolled on.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: skinnerback] #8503438 01/14/22 05:07 AM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
My GF has spent the last 7 years working for Citigroup, today was her last day. They're not necessarily known for taking care of their employees, and she had enough. She quit, and is moving on to bigger and better things with a different company. Hell of a pay raise too.

Quite possibly the best time in the last 30 years to be looking for a job. Congrats to her/him/they/them. roflmao

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8503771 01/14/22 05:55 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Brother in-law

I didn’t know you had a GF. Congrats what’s his name?

Maybe something like a Stefan or Gabriel?

Maybe a confusing Tracy. Kelly, “Chris”, Leslie type name cheers

Sorry skinner Bobo made a funny

I have to give him credit he just skipped right over it, and rolled on.

grin I'll just say that she has all the right plumbing, for me. clap

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: DocHorton] #8503778 01/14/22 06:00 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by DocHorton

Quite possibly the best time in the last 30 years to be looking for a job. Congrats to her/him/they/them. roflmao

Thanks Doc, SHE is excited roflmao She basically doubled her salary, I wouldn't have passed it up either. up

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8508197 01/19/22 08:13 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Cancel Carhartt?

Conservatives lashed out at Carhartt after the company said staff had to get vaccinated
Conservatives have lashed out at apparel maker Carhartt on social media after the company doubled down on its vaccine mandate.

After the Supreme Court Thursday blocked the Biden administration's vaccine-or-testing mandate for employees of private businesses Thursday, CEO Mark Valade told Carhartt staff that the company's own vaccine mandate would stay in place.

"We put workplace safety at the very top of our priority list and the Supreme Court's recent ruling doesn't impact that core value," Valade said in an email to staff Friday, per a copy of the email that was published on social media. A Carhartt spokesperson confirmed the posted email's contents to The Washington Post.

"We, and the medical community, continue to believe vaccines are necessary to ensure a safe working environment for every associate and even perhaps their households," Valade said.

"An unvaccinated workforce is both a people and business risk that our company is unwilling to take," Valade added.

https://www.businessinsider.com/car...onavirus-valade-workplace-boycott-2022-1

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: ndhunter] #8508278 01/19/22 09:58 PM
B
Black02z28 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ndhunter
Cancel Carhartt?

Conservatives lashed out at Carhartt after the company said staff had to get vaccinated
Conservatives have lashed out at apparel maker Carhartt on social media after the company doubled down on its vaccine mandate.

After the Supreme Court Thursday blocked the Biden administration's vaccine-or-testing mandate for employees of private businesses Thursday, CEO Mark Valade told Carhartt staff that the company's own vaccine mandate would stay in place.

"We put workplace safety at the very top of our priority list and the Supreme Court's recent ruling doesn't impact that core value," Valade said in an email to staff Friday, per a copy of the email that was published on social media. A Carhartt spokesperson confirmed the posted email's contents to The Washington Post.

"We, and the medical community, continue to believe vaccines are necessary to ensure a safe working environment for every associate and even perhaps their households," Valade said.

"An unvaccinated workforce is both a people and business risk that our company is unwilling to take," Valade added.

Why? Its a private company and they can do as they please. I don't understand why people (both sides of the isle) get so worked up about things like this. If someone doesn't like it, don't buy from them.

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: Black02z28] #8508559 01/20/22 03:25 AM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by Black02z28
Cancel Carhartt?

Why? Its a private company and they can do as they please. I don't understand why people (both sides of the isle) get so worked up about things like this. If someone doesn't like it, don't buy from them.

It was a question and it sounds like your answer is no

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8508571 01/20/22 03:48 AM
71Rcode Online Content OP
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
Hoping consumers, investors and corporate / state gov. clients / agencies that don't believe in mandates will look elsewhere (away from Carhartt, Citigroup, etc.). Poetic justice.

NRA Life Member & GOA Member
Always interested in Marlins. Let me know what you have for sale!
Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8508858 01/20/22 04:25 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
Originally Posted by bassfishinglawyer
Private companies should be able to do what they want with rules for their employees. Unfortunately the government picks and chooses who and how to police and punish. It just sticks its nose in when it wants.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they can’t have rules that discriminate against individuals or groups…..which is exactly what they are doing by not making reasonable accommodations other than the shots…..like a simple anti body test…..

It’s not discrimination but could open liabilities for suit based on health issues caused by the vaccination. It will also decrease strengths of Non-Competes. All it takes is one good lawyers to take it past settlement and go to trial and win and gets ugly.

I’m actually shocked they didn’t suspend drop dead date, with pending SCOTUS cases.

I hope they get burned bad

Think the Carhartt family business will get burned for requiring vaccines?

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: ndhunter] #8508875 01/20/22 04:43 PM
B
Black02z28 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Black02z28
Cancel Carhartt?

It was a question and it sounds like your answer is no

I wasnt directing that at you really, just saying in general cheers

Re: Citigroup to fire unvaxed workers in four days (Jan. 14) [Re: 71Rcode] #8509057 01/20/22 08:13 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Understood

I am still waiting for the Starbucks bandwagon now that they dropped their mandate.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide