Forums46
Topics538,020
Posts9,731,888
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: Buzzsaw] #8486873 12/26/21 03:43 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
dead_horse

Somebody take his bat away. He beat this horse to death the first go around with this crap

[Linked Image]
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8486877 12/26/21 03:52 AM
P_102 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie
Almost every (person) in the hospital or who dies from Covid is unvaccinated. It’s been that way for a long time now.

Again, it’s takes a real effort in willful ignorance to be an anti-vaxxer these days.

In the no too distant future the history books are going to record with amazement the utter stupidity of a significant portion of the American population who sat through a deadly pandemic that killed over a million of them (will easily be that many since we’re at 800,000 now) and refused to take a vaccine that would have saved them and ended the pandemic.

^^^^^This

Do not trifle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: NORML as can be] #8486880 12/26/21 03:58 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
[Linked Image]

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: P_102] #8486883 12/26/21 04:00 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by P_102
Almost every (person) in the hospital or who dies from Covid is unvaccinated. It’s been that way for a long time now.

Again, it’s takes a real effort in willful ignorance to be an anti-vaxxer these days.

In the no too distant future the history books are going to record with amazement the utter stupidity of a significant portion of the American population who sat through a deadly pandemic that killed over a million of them (will easily be that many since we’re at 800,000 now) and refused to take a vaccine that would have saved them and ended the pandemic.

^^^^^This
They will be written that Joe stole the election and facui made this worm of a virus... He keeps it in the medias face front and center

[Linked Image]
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #8486901 12/26/21 04:44 AM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Are you guys really that uninformed? The vaccine reduces but does not prevent infections, but all but eliminates serious cases requiring hospitalizations and deaths from Covid. At this point takes a willful ignorance of epic proportions to not know that.

Even your favorite ex-president realized he had to get publicly on board with the vaccinations even though (like most all politicians) he was fully vaccinated and boosted as soon as he could be.

Can’t change the narrative now Libby. We were told the vaccines were 100% effective at preventing wuflu, not reducing the severity of the Illness. We were also told that they were 100% safe. Your lord and savior Fauci said so. [censored] you, commie.

No, he didn't say either of those things.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8486916 12/26/21 05:20 AM
F
flintknapper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Almost every in the hospital or who dies from Covid is unvaccinated. It’s been that way for a long time now.

Ended the pandemic my A$$. The original vaccine was designed to work on the alpha strain of Covid 19, and never provided protection from infection (in the true sense of a vaccine) to begin with. So what did they do....CHANGED the description/meaning of vaccine. We are now so many variants past the original strain that any so called 'vaccines' are nothing more than a therapeutic.

And masks are an even bigger joke. Except for certain circumstances (non air borne particles) the virus goes right through or around the masks commonly used. You can't hide from a virus. The ONLY way to end the pandemic is to achieve herd immunity. And it is BS that only un-vaccinated individuals are dying from Covid. My Daughter is a RN travel nursing in California for the last 2 years. She deals with Covid patients every day...and they have fully vaccinated patients die as well.

The latest strain/version of Covid (Omicron) might actually prove to be a blessing in disguise. IF its symptoms continue to prove to be mild and its infection rate high, then natural immunity will increase. Natural immunity without question ( there is no arguing it) is better than the therapeutic effects of the vaccines we currently have.

If there is any hope of putting most of this behind us, it will be because of Herd Immunity achieved via natural immunity. You can NOT vaccinate your way out of this.

Last edited by flintknapper; 12/26/21 05:22 AM.

Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: Simple Searcher] #8486920 12/26/21 05:44 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Simple Searcher
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Are you guys really that uninformed? The vaccine reduces but does not prevent infections, but all but eliminates serious cases requiring hospitalizations and deaths from Covid. At this point takes a willful ignorance of epic proportions to not know that.

Even your favorite ex-president realized he had to get publicly on board with the vaccinations even though (like most all politicians) he was fully vaccinated and boosted as soon as he could be.

Can’t change the narrative now Libby. We were told the vaccines were 100% effective at preventing wuflu, not reducing the severity of the Illness. We were also told that they were 100% safe. Your lord and savior Fauci said so. [censored] you, commie.

I am not a pro-vaxxer by any means, but I never heard 100%.

Me either. I've never heard anything even remotely close to that statement.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8486924 12/26/21 07:01 AM
D
D.O.C.989 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
D
Almost every in the hospital or who dies from Covid is unvaccinated. It’s been that way for a long time now.

My opinion is that History will show the numbers of deaths was inflated. They have already admitted that the original tests were suspect and they admitted people with underlying health issues died with covid, not from it. You have to realize why it was politicized so heavily. Because I am high risk I took the two Moderna shots but not the booster. I had a breakthrough case and it was really mild and didn't last long therefore I doubt I will take the booster. If it's ever more like a flu shot, meaning one shot once a year I may get on board and take it. If I were younger and in my prime I wouldn't have taken it and I think numbers will bear that out for those types of people. This is also the USA and mandates should not be allowed this is the land of free choice. I don't hate anyone for taking the shots but I also don't hate anyone nor think i'm better than those who chose not to. Fauci and the science has been so far all over the place it is very easy to see why a lot of good people don't trust either. Just my opinion.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: NORML as can be] #8486948 12/26/21 11:27 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
We have more issues in this county with too many getting hooked on fentanyl based pills than we do with "not enough" getting vaccinated. Even so, almost everything NP has said is correct. You guys just don't want to hear it. Trump got behind it, but delivered his message in a manner which was much more palatable than Brandon's scolding of those not so inclined to take the vaxx.

The left used the Covid thing to rail against Trump all during the election while he was getting the vaxxes through. At one point, JB and Kamala both indicated they would never get jabbed with a Trump produced vaxx. I guess they thought they were going to lose the questionable election and wouldn't want to live. Once elected, they decided everyone needed the Trump produced vaxxes. You just cannot make this stuff up.

I haven't been vaxxed, but not saying I never will be. I have issues with a process that normally takes years and years and then all of a sudden, warp speed and there we have it. Why were long term trials always necessary in the past? That is one question I cannot get over. The second is all these anti-Trump peoples who line up to get into something that Trump, alone, is accountable for. Makes no sense to me. The wind has shifted, or "oh, look a rabbit.". I just don't get it.

Never thought I would see anything like this.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: NORML as can be] #8486997 12/26/21 02:11 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Well, several of you boys are wrong on the subject, as usual....

Joe Biden
stated on July 21, 2021 in a CNN town hall:
“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

President Joe Biden exaggerated when he spoke about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine during a CNN town hall. "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.

Only a complete idiot would believe his line of crap in the first place, on any subject for that matter.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: Jgraider] #8487000 12/26/21 02:17 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by Jgraider

Joe Biden

President Joe Biden exaggerated when he spoke about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine during a CNN town hall. "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.

Only a complete idiot would believe his line of crap in the first place, on any subject for that matter.

That's so July. I did not realize you listened to Joe.

This line is so GOLDEN and spot on, "Only a complete idiot would believe his line of crap in the first place, on any subject for that matter." Just what has been perpetuated against us?

Would love to see NP's comments on how everything is being handled so well these days. I bet he isn't even 2nd guessing his vote.

Last edited by Hudbone; 12/26/21 02:19 PM.
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: NORML as can be] #8487010 12/26/21 02:32 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Un-specified? Look it up. It could be two.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: NORML as can be] #8487013 12/26/21 02:36 PM
B
Biscuit Online Shocked
THF Celebrity
Online Shocked
THF Celebrity
B
😎

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: NORML as can be] #8487020 12/26/21 02:40 PM
B
BigfootWallace Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
Takes alot of willful stupidity to preach at those about getting a vaccine who have already had Covid with extremely mild symptoms. Why get 14 booster shots when you could barely tell you had it anyway?

The "deadly pandemic" that has killed 1% of the population roflmao

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: Hudbone] #8487024 12/26/21 02:52 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Originally Posted by Jgraider

Joe Biden

That's so July. I did not realize you listened to Joe.

This line is so GOLDEN and spot on, "Only a complete idiot would believe his line of crap in the first place, on any subject for that matter." Just what has been perpetuated against us?

Would love to see NP's comments on how everything is being handled so well these days. I bet he isn't even 2nd guessing his vote.

Listening and believing the BS are two different things. Sorry you missed that point.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: BigfootWallace] #8487048 12/26/21 03:36 PM
S
Simple Searcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by BigfootWallace
Takes alot of willful stupidity to preach at those about getting a vaccine who have already had Covid with extremely mild symptoms. Why get 14 booster shots when you could barely tell you had it anyway?

The "deadly pandemic" that has killed 1% of the population roflmao

We hope it never makes it to 1%

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8487052 12/26/21 03:46 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

What’s age class is most likely to die from Covid.. unvaxxed or vaxxed? And what percentage of Dead Americans are in that age class? It’s still a pandemic of the high risk.

If you are going to point fingers and chastise people at least highlight the age class it effects the most statically. In the lower ag classes you look like an babbling idiot.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: NORML as can be] #8487054 12/26/21 03:52 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
There’s been so much misinformation and disinformation since this virus came about it makes sorting through fact difficult. When I got the first Pfizer shot in April, I remember getting an information sheet that stated the vaccine won’t prevent Covid but rather help reduce the severity. I also remember something about vaccinated people may still be able to transmit the virus.

And the flu is still here and being reported on:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/23/ris...acity-as-covid-surges-into-holidays.html

Type flu 2021 in your favorite search engine and you will find plenty of examples.

To be determined
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8487059 12/26/21 04:02 PM
S
stinkbelly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
There’s been so much misinformation and disinformation since this virus came about it makes sorting through fact difficult. When I got the first Pfizer shot in April, I remember getting an information sheet that stated the vaccine won’t prevent Covid but rather help reduce the severity. I also remember something about vaccinated people may still be able to transmit the virus.

Type flu 2021 in your favorite search engine and you will find plenty of examples.

They never reported that in the news. I guess they only told sheep after they tricked them into getting the shot.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8487078 12/26/21 04:21 PM
S
Simple Searcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

True about the misinformation and disinformation. Just to see the percentages and stats that folks make up is ridiculous.

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: D.O.C.989] #8487079 12/26/21 04:22 PM
T
TLew Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
Originally Posted by D.O.C.989

My opinion is that History will show the numbers of deaths was inflated. They have already admitted that the original tests were suspect and they admitted people with underlying health issues died with covid, not from it. You have to realize why it was politicized so heavily. Because I am high risk I took the two Moderna shots but not the booster. I had a breakthrough case and it was really mild and didn't last long therefore I doubt I will take the booster. If it's ever more like a flu shot, meaning one shot once a year I may get on board and take it. If I were younger and in my prime I wouldn't have taken it and I think numbers will bear that out for those types of people. This is also the USA and mandates should not be allowed this is the land of free choice. I don't hate anyone for taking the shots but I also don't hate anyone nor think i'm better than those who chose not to. Fauci and the science has been so far all over the place it is very easy to see why a lot of good people don't trust either. Just my opinion.

Very sound opinion. I don’t know you, but I like where your head is at

Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: NORML as can be] #8488439 12/28/21 04:55 AM
Stealthjr Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog

They sold the vaccines as if they stop transmission and stop the spread.
https://t.co/aFOCy1OCAb

Several of these statements sure sound like 100% to me?

Last edited by Stealthjr; 12/28/21 04:59 AM.

There's nothing better than killin it and grillin it!
Re: Coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew is 100% immunized [Re: NORML as can be] #8488460 12/28/21 06:17 AM
R
Remo Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
R
I think that referencing that video says all that is needed about the depth of Nogalus Prairie's understanding of this subject in medical, political, constitutional, and logical realms. Fortunately this resolute rejection of self-education is getting harder and harder to maintain, and I see more people are tasting bitter reality these days. You don't have to be a scientist or a doctor- they make a lot of their their papers fairly accessible if you want to read up. You'll find that this isn't a battle with two opposing sides for anyone not making millions in the linked industries of media, politics, medicine, and pharmaceuticals. Wake up to the sad situation- that most media lives independently of Truth, and most people just want to follow.

Here's one interesting example (I got a million of 'em!) where IQ has shown an impact on your willingness to accept the shots. The most and least educated people are among the most likely to avoid the shot-this study had like 10,000 PhDs participating, for example as below:
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.20.21260795v1.full.pdf
"Those with professional degrees (e.g., JD, MBA) and PhDs were the only education groups without a decrease in hesitancy,
and by May, those with PhDs had the highest hesitancy"
So, both "Dr. Bikini Inspector" and "Dr. Smith, MD, IFMCP, ABOM, CCMS", share wisdom and agree on avoiding the mystery injection, and don't trust the corporate/media fascist message any further than they can chuck it. I think it has a lot to do with each individual's exposure to, and uncritical uptake of, mass media messaging. *(I find that my level, with just a Bachelor's, are the most assured of their intelligence while not being the sharpest tools in the box, depending on the degree and how recently graduated.)

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide