Forums46
Topics538,021
Posts9,731,920
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Dry Fire] #8424740 10/20/21 07:20 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Dry Fire
Originally Posted by Payne
I haven’t read what he posted. We won’t know if the vaccine is safe for years. As for the effective https://twitter.com/whotnaught/status/1450686922653937665?s=20

mRNA vaccines have been researched for over 30 years. And every vaccine approved for humans has never shown any adverse side effect 90 days after inoculation.

No parts of mRNA have been researched for 30 years, the flu mRNA was actually stoped because of issues. 2020 marked the first time an mRNA vaccination was actually used on wide scale or give authorization to be used.

Why continue to discredit your self by not give full truths and transparency

And the 90 days inoculation is false as Guillian- Barre’ is becoming increasing in occurrence, as are stokes, blood clots and heart issues

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8424757 10/20/21 07:42 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

And the 90 days inoculation is false as Guillian- Barre’ is becoming increasing in occurrence, as are stokes, blood clots and heart issues

If those do actually become proven side affects, it will be interesting if we ever learn the mechanism about how those side affects occur from the shot.

i.e. COVID vaccine- > affects ???? in our body -> which causes ????? -> resulting in some cardiovascular issue

To be determined
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: skinnerback] #8424783 10/20/21 08:03 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Originally Posted by therancher
Hey nogalus prairie. Before i was a rancher, i was a research scientist for 30 years. Ive forgotten more about science and data interpretation than you’ll ever know. I’ve provided data to support my position, you just spout words.
Google Russell Kimbrell US patents if you doubt me.

40% of DEATHS in Maryland are fully vaccinated. Why don’t you address the data I’ve provided?? I’ll let you google the last statement.

He won't.

But he gonna tell you what to do though.

Typical.

The latest info I could find for Maryland, this news reported on October 13th. The 40% figure is nowhere close to the ones in this report. The state reported 84.7% of all adults in Maryland have received at least one dose of the vaccine. If a 100% had been vaccinated, the deaths from vaccinated people would be 100%. Whether it was 10 or a 100.000. There is also no data provided that covers ages, pre existing conditions etc.. As to the 40%, I only found a reference to a TV news cast without any data that I believe was Tucker Carlson.
COVID-19 In Maryland: Over 1,100 Cases Reported, 16 New Deaths – CBS Baltimore (cbslocal.com)

In August, the state launched a post-vaccination infections dashboard that is updated every Wednesday. There have been 25,476 total cases among fully vaccinated Marylanders as of last Wednesday, October 13.

Less than 0.71% of fully vaccinated Marylanders have later tested positive.

Of those cases, 1,842 vaccinated Marylanders were hospitalized, representing 10.8% of all Covid cases hospitalized in the state. 233 fully vaccinated Marylanders have died, representing 8.36% of lab-confirmed Covid deaths in the state.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: ducknbass] #8424816 10/20/21 08:25 PM
H
Hudbone Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Originally Posted by Hudbone
"Bless your heart" comes to mind.

Idk if there was some misunderstanding. But the person I wasn’t mentioning lives in Alabama and thinks that people should be refused healthcare and kicked out into the streets if they turn down a vaccination.

Should have said bless his heart. We be on same page and I don't get it.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8424851 10/20/21 09:04 PM
CharlieCTx Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker

No parts of mRNA have been researched for 30 years, the flu mRNA was actually stoped because of issues. 2020 marked the first time an mRNA vaccination was actually used on wide scale or give authorization to be used.

mRNA history... https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

Charlie

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: RattlesnakeDan] #8424912 10/20/21 10:13 PM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
Originally Posted by JCB
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
Look up US patent 11,107588 B2
If you survive the crap that is in the fake vax you will be connected to the internet via the graphene oxide that is inside of you and growing. You will have a social score according to where you have been and what you have been doing and you will receive more jabs according to your social status. Wake up people!
You must first survive the issues created by extreme inflammation from heart attacks, strokes, liver failure, kidney failure, lung and respiratory issues and on it goes.
Good luck to those who think this is designed to help you in any way shape or form, because it can't and does not help you in any way, period.

I got to admit I got a good laugh out of that one. roflmao

Soon you will see first hand and then cry like a baby.

You could be right, and sadly there are people out there just like you that would love to be right just so you can say "told you so".

I got the Moderna shot and guess what.....3 months after getting it I started having heart issues. I am the picture of health in every way. Did a stress test yesterday and could have broke the record for the longest the nurse has ever seen anyone go on the treadmill but she stopped me after I reached the target heart rate they were looking for. I wasnt even winded yet. Do I blame the vaccine??? Nope!.....because there is more to the story. I was told at the age of 13-14 that there was a issue with my heart and at some point it would probably become an issue. That problem first surfaced in 2009 and as I get older it gets worse. It would be easy for me to blame the vaccine but the truth is this was predicted by the doctors long before Covid was even a thing. I say all of that because I have to wonder how many of these health issues that are blamed on the vaccine are really just undiagnosed pre-existing conditions that just happen to surface at some point after the vaccine was given.

I just hope that when they connect me to the internet with my vaccine that they dont send me the monthly internet bill as well.
grin

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8424913 10/20/21 10:13 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Libtards----suffering from a mental retardation disease.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8424938 10/20/21 10:50 PM
Chickenman Offline
Extremely Right Wing
Extremely Right Wing
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
If those do actually become proven side affects, it will be interesting if we ever learn the mechanism about how those side affects occur from the shot.

Big pharma and their political pawns are too invested in this to report the known negative effects.

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Chickenman] #8424968 10/20/21 11:39 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Chickenman

Big pharma and their political pawns are too invested in this to report the known negative effects.

Yep he Chicken man is spot on. All about $$$$$$

🍻
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Chickenman] #8424974 10/20/21 11:46 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

https://mobile.twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1450464402000556039

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Chickenman] #8424992 10/21/21 12:14 AM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

Exactly.

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: pegasaurus] #8424996 10/21/21 12:19 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by pegasaurus

Exactly.

dont forget , they HATE you and I.

Last edited by Tin Head; 10/21/21 12:19 AM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Dry Fire] #8425004 10/21/21 12:26 AM
L
leswad Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Dry Fire
Originally Posted by Payne
I haven’t read what he posted. We won’t know if the vaccine is safe for years. As for the effective https://twitter.com/whotnaught/status/1450686922653937665?s=20

mRNA vaccines have been researched for over 30 years. And every vaccine approved for humans has never shown any adverse side effect 90 days after inoculation.

The guy that created the mRNA vaccine said it should never be injected into humans.

[Linked Image]

FJB
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8425113 10/21/21 03:08 AM
S
Simple Searcher Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
16 isn't much of a number for the percentage to accurately reflect anything. I know the two largest hospitals in Tarrant County were having the unvaccinated make up more than 90% of their covid admittance rate. That was 2-3 months ago, but I doubt there's been much of a change. If I talk with the administrators there anytime soon, and there's some drastic change, I'll be sure and post up a thread about it.

I do not doubt theranchers take on the situation, but I also think Peterson is too small of a group.
Their percentage has changed from 40% at the time of the OP to 30% and then to 14.2% today.
Small groups change percentages quickly.

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: CharlieCTx] #8425276 10/21/21 12:56 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by CharlieCTx

Charlie

Originally Posted by CharlieCTx

Charlie

Show me what I said was wrong

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8425282 10/21/21 01:01 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

i.e. COVID vaccine- > affects ???? in our body -> which causes ????? -> resulting in some cardiovascular issue

There has been a warning put out in regards to Single Dose J&J and it’s increased risk of GB

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8425428 10/21/21 03:12 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8425438 10/21/21 03:24 PM
T
therancher Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
T
The data worldwide (yes this is in effect a worldwide experiment with the largest sample size in history), is showing the vaccines are relatively safe. What it is also showing, is that they have a piss poor, horrible long term efficacy.

UK has one of the highest vaccination rates on the planet, and yet their infections are still on the rise.

[Linked Image]

What the worldwide experimental data is also proving, is that implementing vaccines during a pandemic (before natural herd immunity has been reached) renders the vaccines leaky because they offer more paths to variation than simple effective natural human immunity. As the virologists have warned, we are seeing more and more frequent variants now than with any past virus. UK’s infection rate is due to a new variant that is just now reaching our population.

It’s my opinion then that a more correct description is that this has now morphed into a “pandemic of the vaccinated”. As the best virologists have warned.

You get your vaccines if you want. But no way should you be able to tell me to destroy my personal immune system to protect your foolish and false sense of security.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...of-delta-variant-detected-in-the-us/amp/

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8425462 10/21/21 03:43 PM
T
TLew Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
The data worldwide (yes this is in effect a worldwide experiment with the largest sample size in history), is showing the vaccines are relatively safe. What it is also showing, is that they have a piss poor, horrible long term efficacy.

UK has one of the highest vaccination rates on the planet, and yet their infections are still on the rise.

[Linked Image]

What the worldwide experimental data is also proving, is that implementing vaccines during a pandemic (before natural herd immunity has been reached) renders the vaccines leaky because they offer more paths to variation than simple effective natural human immunity. As the virologists have warned, we are seeing more and more frequent variants now than with any past virus. UK’s infection rate is due to a new variant that is just now reaching our population.

It’s my opinion then that a more correct description is that this has now morphed into a “pandemic of the vaccinated”. As the best virologists have warned.

You get your vaccines if you want. But no way should you be able to tell me to destroy my personal immune system to protect your foolish and false sense of security.

A middle of the road comment -- I'd agree that the vaccines are relatively safe given how quickly they were put to market. Nothing is without risk, however the risk is LOW with the vaccines (note I didn't say there was no risk). That said, the risk of COVID is LOW in certain age groups, populations with little/no health issues, and those with natural immunity. The objection should be why take an unnecessary risk, albeit low, if you are in a low risk group for little to no long term efficacy.

This is where there is a fallacy with boosters. Do boosters improve efficacy? Likely just using common sense. That said, LOW risk vaccines increase in risk profile the more times you take them. This is what isn't being talked about.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8425466 10/21/21 03:45 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Problem is, nobody knows how safe these so called "vaccines" are. Time will tell, and I'm betting they'll turn out to be not so safe.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: TLew] #8425475 10/21/21 03:54 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by TLew

[Linked Image]

A middle of the road comment -- I'd agree that the vaccines are relatively safe given how quickly they were put to market. Nothing is without risk, however the risk is LOW with the vaccines (note I didn't say there was no risk). That said, the risk of COVID is LOW in certain age groups, populations with little/no health issues, and those with natural immunity. The objection should be why take an unnecessary risk, albeit low, if you are in a low risk group for little to no long term efficacy.

This is where there is a fallacy with boosters. Do boosters improve efficacy? Likely just using common sense. That said, LOW risk vaccines increase in risk profile the more times you take them. This is what isn't being talked about.

Nailed it

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8425481 10/21/21 03:59 PM
T
therancher Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
T
The problem is the vaccines are beyond bad leaky and are creating more variants because they’re being applied during a pandemic and in a population that hasn’t achieved natural herd immunity. Virologists who aren’t on phama or government payrolls almost all agree with that hypothesis.

That explains why the asian countries had virtually no issues with the original covid. It originated there, so they almost certainly had centuries of natural herd immunity built against those strains of coronavirus’s. As soon as delta leaked through the vaccines their infections skyrocketed.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8425490 10/21/21 04:10 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
There have been almost 7 billion vaccine doses given in the world and over 400 million in the US - all with no major risks shown above and beyond the normal incidence of side effects with any medication (even OTC meds like aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetomenaphine have side effects in some people under some conditions).

Yet many still say “it’s unproven”, “we don’t know”, blah, blah, blah. Every credible epidemiologist and infectious disease specialist in the world says it’s a no-brainer that these vaccines are both safe and effective because the most extensive proof in the world exists to back that up. (See above.)

All this despite the fact that every so-called conservative news outlet seeks to latch on to any real evidence that they are unsafe. They can’t, so they just make up chit and proffer idiotic crap that it’s obvious many of you latch onto. Just like you have the “election was stolen” crap, the “insurrectionists were Antifa or just tourists” crap, and about 99,000 other piles of crap. And then call others stupid and weak-minded. There are two approaches to the anti-vaccine movement: 1)just believing straight up BS conspiracy theories like the “tracking” nonsense or 2)wordsmithing misconstruing and/or overblowing potential side effects (or just making them up). In other words, just being bamboozled by a punch of crap from folks with an agenda who have probably been vaccinated themselves. Either way, it’s BS.

Again, the height of irony to see folks so weak-minded that they are willfully putting themselves, their families, and everyone else at risk call others out as somehow lacking.
So what if you’re low risk? If you’re not vaccinated, you’re keeping the disease vector moving forward. So while you may be low-risk, you may also be killing someone else. None of this is hard. Please get vaccinated.

Originally Posted by Russ79
I learned long ago you can't reason someone out of something they don't reason themselves into.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8425498 10/21/21 04:17 PM
T
TLew Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie
There have been almost 7 billion vaccine doses given in the world and over 400 million in the US - all with no major risks shown above and beyond the normal incidence of side effects with any medication (even OTC meds like aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetomenaphine have side effects in some people under some conditions).

Yet many still say “it’s unproven”, “we don’t know”, blah, blah, blah. Every credible epidemiologist and infectious disease specialist in the world says it’s a no-brainer that these vaccines are both safe and effective because the most extensive proof in the world exists to back that up. (See above.)

All this despite the fact that every so-called conservative news outlet seeks to latch on to any real evidence that they are unsafe. They can’t, so they just make up chit and proffer idiotic crap that it’s obvious many of you latch onto. Just like you have the “election was stolen” crap, the “insurrectionists were Antifa or just tourists” crap, and about 99,000 other piles of crap. And then call others stupid and weak-minded. There are two approaches to the anti-vaccine movement: 1)just believing straight up BS conspiracy theories like the “tracking” nonsense or 2)wordsmithing misconstruing and/or overblowing potential side effects (or just making them up). In other words, just being bamboozled by a punch of crap from folks with an agenda who have probably been vaccinated themselves. Either way, it’s BS.

Again, the height of irony to see folks so weak-minded that they are willfully putting themselves, their families, and everyone else at risk call others out as somehow lacking.
So what if you’re low risk? If you’re not vaccinated, you’re keeping the disease vector moving forward. So while you may be low-risk, you may also be killing someone else. None of this is hard. Please get vaccinated.

Maybe you missed the past page of posts. I'd encourage you to re-read. There is a rational argument going on, but you're using selective reasoning. Would you take blood thinners if you didn't have high blood pressure, as an example?

That leads me back to the root of the issue -- do you feel that the risk profile for most people warrants a vaccine in the first place, or would you suggest that those resources, funds, and efforts should be focused on those with an actual risk? There will be outliers to the standard deviation risk profiles, but, as you say, those are normal for any other disease or medication.

ETA -- this virus is not the same as the 1918 flu, smallpox, bubonic plague, etc. where there was a risk across the full population. There is an obvious population that is impacted, and there is also some scatter into other areas at a much lower rate.

Last edited by TLew; 10/21/21 04:19 PM.
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: TLew] #8425518 10/21/21 04:30 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by TLew
Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie

Maybe you missed the past page of posts. I'd encourage you to re-read. There is a rational argument going on, but you're using selective reasoning. Would you take blood thinners if you didn't have high blood pressure, as an example?

That leads me back to the root of the issue -- do you feel that the risk profile for most people warrants a vaccine in the first place, or would you suggest that those resources, funds, and efforts should be focused on those with an actual risk? There will be outliers to the standard deviation risk profiles, but, as you say, those are normal for any other disease or medication.

ETA -- this virus is not the same as the 1918 flu, smallpox, bubonic plague, etc. where there was a risk across the full population. There is an obvious population that is impacted, and there is also some scatter into other areas at a much lower rate.

First, there is risk across the full spectrum. People are dying at all age cohorts. People are getting seriously ill at all age cohorts. Sure, many fewer at younger ages compared to older age groups, but still there is risk. How many dead young folks are acceptable vs. the almost imperceptible risk of the vaccine? In other words, how many deaths are cool just so folks can exercise their “rights” to not be vaccinated?

Also, see the point about keeping the disease alive which puts everyone at risk and needlessly hurts and kills others. And also gives time and space for new variants to emerge that may be more dangerous. And many other risks.

This disease is not exactly like any other disease but it’s a helluva lot more like them than just having the sniffles. 700,000 plus dead people prove that.

It’s not all about the individual all the time. We are a community. None of this is hard. Geez.

These threads are like people looking at a red dot and arguing about it it’s red or not. Of course it’s red, but if you surround the conversation with enough BS, about 25% of the people will finally decide it’s not red. Or that red is not even red. It’s a proven psychological phenomenon that the media uses to its advantage to manipulate folks.

Originally Posted by Russ79
I learned long ago you can't reason someone out of something they don't reason themselves into.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide