Forums46
Topics538,023
Posts9,731,945
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8423841 10/19/21 10:26 PM
CharlieCTx Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
I actually read a good bit of the first one and I don't recall seeing anything about graphene oxide in it. I'm looking for Rattlesnake to explain how these patents line up with his... ah hem... point of view.

Charlie

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Grit] #8423843 10/19/21 10:29 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Grit

Would someone summerize that for me so I don't have to read the whole thing?

This is for the development of a system that uses a persons electronic device to track infections and locations and timing of your movements. It also would alloy communication between peoples devices and locations also equipped with a communicating devices. This allows for the predictability score of contracting a virus or other tracked pathogens by analyzing all data. It would also allow or disallow access stores or locations if your score meets certain criteria and scoring.

Basically tracking of everyone’s movements and locations and make predictions of your ability to become infected or transmit a disease.

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8423848 10/19/21 10:32 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
Originally Posted by redchevy
Its all blah blah blah to me. A bunch of people on both sides pushing something they probably have no real knowledge or scientifically significant information about.

Agreed. I just went and found the patent at the source for anyone who wanted to see. I breezed through it but nothing really concerned me.

here is another patent for you. Luckily its on the moderna website. All you have to do is search the patent that they link to in PDF form. Search luciferase. You are in luck because it seems no RFID chip will be needed. It will be even easier now. "They" can just shine a black light at you and since you have luciferase in you, your veins will glow. Easy Peasy....YOU will be a hit at the helloween party....

https://www.modernatx.com/sites/default/files/US10703789.pdf

https://www.modernatx.com/patents

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: RattlesnakeDan] #8423857 10/19/21 10:47 PM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
Look up US patent 11,107588 B2
If you survive the crap that is in the fake vax you will be connected to the internet via the graphene oxide that is inside of you and growing. You will have a social score according to where you have been and what you have been doing and you will receive more jabs according to your social status. Wake up people!
You must first survive the issues created by extreme inflammation from heart attacks, strokes, liver failure, kidney failure, lung and respiratory issues and on it goes.
Good luck to those who think this is designed to help you in any way shape or form, because it can't and does not help you in any way, period.

I got to admit I got a good laugh out of that one. roflmao

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8423890 10/19/21 11:42 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
nice transhumanism . DAVOS 2020 , bunch a conspiracy wackadoodles rofl rofl rofl

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8423895 10/19/21 11:46 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: pegasaurus] #8423920 10/20/21 12:25 AM
G
Grit Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
G
Originally Posted by pegasaurus
Originally Posted by Grit

Would someone summerize that for me so I don't have to read the whole thing?

This is for the development of a system that uses a persons electronic device to track infections and locations and timing of your movements. It also would alloy communication between peoples devices and locations also equipped with a communicating devices. This allows for the predictability score of contracting a virus or other tracked pathogens by analyzing all data. It would also allow or disallow access stores or locations if your score meets certain criteria and scoring.

Basically tracking of everyone’s movements and locations and make predictions of your ability to become infected or transmit a disease.

You are right. I skimmed until I got to what you are talking about. I was so shocked, I wasn't sure I was reading what I was reading. But it's right there. Pretty dang scary what they want to do, and are quite open about it! To me, it just seems they're using "future" pandemics as an excuse to track people. They will, literally, know everything about you. It's very unsettling.

Garrett
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: JCB] #8423972 10/20/21 12:56 AM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JCB
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
Look up US patent 11,107588 B2
If you survive the crap that is in the fake vax you will be connected to the internet via the graphene oxide that is inside of you and growing. You will have a social score according to where you have been and what you have been doing and you will receive more jabs according to your social status. Wake up people!
You must first survive the issues created by extreme inflammation from heart attacks, strokes, liver failure, kidney failure, lung and respiratory issues and on it goes.
Good luck to those who think this is designed to help you in any way shape or form, because it can't and does not help you in any way, period.

I got to admit I got a good laugh out of that one. roflmao

Soon you will see first hand and then cry like a baby.

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8424063 10/20/21 02:02 AM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
They call it that because that’s what it is. The ignorance displayed by many on this thread and in this country would be laughable if it weren’t unnecessarily prolonging this pandemic and killing so many people.

The real, actual numbers proving the above are easy to find. 11x the death rate of unvaccinated vs. vaccinated, 90% plus hospitalizations, on and on and on….
Did you know the leading cause of death last month for people aged 35-54 was Covid, and almost all of them unvaccinated?

But instead of actually looking at the facts, in order to follow some twisted, idiotic notion of “freedom” folks make chit up, cite their own logic as if they are epidemiologists when they can’t even spell the word, promote idiotic conspiracy theories just because some other idiot or manipulator put them on the internet, and pass around anectdotal stuff (90% of which is crap).

I never thought I’d see the day when large numbers of people would turn down a safe and effective vaccine that might save their lives and would certainly save others’ lives by ending this pandemic sooner. All because of the influence of media, politicians, conspiracy theories, and other crap real and imagined.

Originally Posted by Russ79
I learned long ago you can't reason someone out of something they don't reason themselves into.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8424084 10/20/21 02:14 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Freedom is now an idiotic notion?

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8424085 10/20/21 02:15 AM
Payne Offline
Cat Herder
Cat Herder
Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie

The real, actual numbers proving the above are easy to find. 11x the death rate of unvaccinated vs. vaccinated, 90% plus hospitalizations, on and on and on….
Did you know the leading cause of death last month for people aged 35-54 was Covid, and almost all of them unvaccinated?

I'm not internet savy, still a hunt and peck typist, would you do me a favor and provide a link or two so I could do my own research on these facts?

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Payne] #8424088 10/20/21 02:18 AM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Payne

I'm not internet savy, still a hunt and peck typist, would you do me a favor and provide a link or two so I could do my own research on these facts?

How about a poll?

To be determined
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8424090 10/20/21 02:22 AM
Payne Offline
Cat Herder
Cat Herder
You suck at polls, Sheldon. Seems like you smoke the reefer when you make them.....................

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Payne] #8424099 10/20/21 02:28 AM
CharlieCTx Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/covid19-and-other-leading-causes-of-death-in-the-us/

Why in the world would police officers decide the vax is bad for them?

https://crimeandjusticenews.asu.edu/news/covid-19-leading-cause-death-among-police-officers

Charlie

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Payne] #8424105 10/20/21 02:35 AM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
You suck at polls, Sheldon. Seems like you smoke the reefer when you make them.....................

My one week of reefer madness is hopefully concluded. Don’t think I hardly even posted that week. PWI for me is sometimes brilliant but more often stupid the next day.

To be determined
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: CharlieCTx] #8424106 10/20/21 02:35 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by CharlieCTx

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/covid19-and-other-leading-causes-of-death-in-the-us/

Why in the world would police officers decide the vax is bad for them?

https://crimeandjusticenews.asu.edu/news/covid-19-leading-cause-death-among-police-officers

Charlie

maybe the 99.7% survival rate might have a little to do with it. Also the fact that your handlers have purposely contradicted themselves at every turn to cause confusion and mainly division(united we stand , divided we fall)......Bless your heart ,but the majority can spot the horse carp a mile away....

Last edited by Tin Head; 10/20/21 02:36 AM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: CharlieCTx] #8424114 10/20/21 02:46 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Nothing on infection rates or death rates of second infection, including age break down... interesting.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8424122 10/20/21 02:55 AM
L
leswad Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
L
Is the mRNA vaccine developed fro fetal tissue/baby parts. I hope no pro-lifers got his version!

[Linked Image]

FJB
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8424131 10/20/21 02:59 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

I never thought I’d see the day when large numbers of people would turn down a safe and effective vaccine that might save their lives and would certainly save others’ lives by ending this pandemic sooner. All because of the influence of media, politicians, conspiracy theories, and other crap real and imagined.

I love how you continue to mock and discount others personal experiences and even doctors treating covid as you push for a totalitarian ideology. Not supervising with your history though. You are always the end all be all.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8424137 10/20/21 03:01 AM
T
therancher Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Hey nogalus prairie. Before i was a rancher, i was a research scientist for 30 years. Ive forgotten more about science and data interpretation than you’ll ever know. I’ve provided data to support my position, you just spout words.
Google Russell Kimbrell US patents if you doubt me.

40% of DEATHS in Maryland are fully vaccinated. Why don’t you address the data I’ve provided?? I’ll let you google the last statement.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8424141 10/20/21 03:07 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
popcorn

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Payne] #8424145 10/20/21 03:12 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler

rofl That is funny!!!

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8424153 10/20/21 03:25 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef

I want you to tell by brother that.

You are ate up with liberal propaganda, yes you are and it's pretty apparent there is no changing that. There is no having an intelligent conversation with you.

You are burnt.

My brother was 100% before he got talked into this experiment and it almost killed him. Almost a month bed ridden in pain. Was there daily with him.

[censored] you and your "safe & effective".

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8424156 10/20/21 03:28 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by therancher
Hey nogalus prairie. Before i was a rancher, i was a research scientist for 30 years. Ive forgotten more about science and data interpretation than you’ll ever know. I’ve provided data to support my position, you just spout words.
Google Russell Kimbrell US patents if you doubt me.

40% of DEATHS in Maryland are fully vaccinated. Why don’t you address the data I’ve provided?? I’ll let you google the last statement.

He won't.

But he gonna tell you what to do though.

Typical.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8424304 10/20/21 12:55 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
Originally Posted by therancher
And a pool of 16 is plenty.

What about a pool of 34?

[Linked Image]

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide