Forums46
Topics537,034
Posts9,719,676
Members86,989
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? #8421226 10/17/21 03:09 PM
T
therancher Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
T
When 40% of the covid patients in our hospital (one of very few who will publish stats), have been fully vaccinated.

https://www.petersonhealth.com/

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421234 10/17/21 03:19 PM
R
RattlesnakeDan Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
R
Here, if you want some truth listen to one of my podcasts.
https://www.buzzsprout.com/1839646/episodes/9369132

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421243 10/17/21 03:29 PM
P
PappawRock Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
If we wonder why people say that, follow the money...

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421304 10/17/21 04:57 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
to cause hatred for the unvaccinated.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421311 10/17/21 05:02 PM
G
Grit Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
G
Originally Posted by therancher
When 40% of the covid patients in our hospital (one of very few who will publish stats), have been fully vaccinated.

When I discussed this with my doctor, he just basically ignored all stats other than telling me that most of the people in the hospitals, and that are having complications and or dying, are/were the unvaccinated.

I took his one-sided view along with my own research and decided NOT to get vaccinated.

The propaganda is hot and heavy.

Last edited by Grit; 10/17/21 05:03 PM.

Garrett
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421317 10/17/21 05:07 PM
D
Davis300 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
D
[Linked Image]

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Grit] #8421355 10/17/21 05:35 PM
T
therancher Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Grit
Originally Posted by therancher

When I discussed this with my doctor, he just basically ignored all stats other than telling me that most of the people in the hospitals, and that are having complications and or dying, are/were the unvaccinated.

I took his one-sided view along with my own research and decided NOT to get vaccinated.

The propaganda is hot and heavy.

I did my own tracking. While your doc is currently right, the trend isn’t in his favor. 6 weeks ago there was only 8% fully vaccinated hospitalized. If the trend continues, in a few weeks most will be vaccinated.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421357 10/17/21 05:37 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Why?

Because that's what the people in the TV tell them to think.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421415 10/17/21 06:42 PM
1955 Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
<sigh>

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421465 10/17/21 07:44 PM
L
LoneStarSon Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
It's interesting that y'all have 6 vaccinated people with Covid in the hospital...and yet, it also shows Kerr county has 0 confirmed cases in vaccinated people...which tells me those people are either not Kerr County residents and/or they were transferred from other hospitals that didn't have room.

We know older people and those that are immuno-compromised often do not develop enough antibodies from the vaccines due to their underlying health issues or age. We also know that Pfizer's vaccine's efficacy wanes pretty quickly, unfortunately, which is why the boosters are out there.

Hospitalizations of those that have been vaccinated is not a good way to judge the overall efficacy of the vaccines...total number of breakthrough cases is a better way to garner the efficacy of the vaccines.

https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/stats/vbt.html

Minnesota is one of the few states that tracks it...and it looks like the vaccines are rather effective. As of September 12, they had 3,206,226 people vaccinated...as of October 11, they had 38,808 breakthrough cases.1.210%

Those most at risk, the elderly, those that are immuno-compromised, and those with jobs that put them at higher risk were vaccinated the earlies, and over half of those vaccinated in America were vaccinated with Pfizer...so, given what we know now, it's really not a surprise that we're going to have breakthrough cases and some hospitalizations.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421485 10/17/21 08:14 PM
S
Simple Searcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
I do not doubt that there will be a growing percentage of vaccinated hospitalized at some point. As the vaccine wears off; if 60% of the population is vaccinated, that eventually 60% of hospitalizations will be vaccinated.
But it is hard to make a conclusion from such a small pool as Peterson. If the admitted changes one person vaccinated for unvaccinated (or vise-versa), it can change about 10%.

5/16*100= 31.25%

6/15*100= 40% (currently)

7/14*100= 50%

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: J.G.] #8421549 10/17/21 10:02 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by FiremanJG
Why?

not exactly . The medical industry is part of the beast system as well. Not all doctors are bad but the head of the snake knows exactly what is going on and will push the agenda.

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: TCM3] #8421550 10/17/21 10:02 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by TCM3
to cause hatred for the unvaccinated.

up

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421575 10/17/21 10:33 PM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Mom got sick a few days after being vaccinated. Her doctor told her not to get the second shot. A buddy I grew up withs dad died three days after the vaccination. A customers brothers nuts have been swelled up for two weeks after the vaccination bad enough he had to miss work.

COVID was good for me last year during Thanksgiving. I was sick for three days and went quail hunting with my oldest boy for the rest of my quarantine. That is the last time I was sick from anything. I think My family will be fine without any vaccinations.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: LoneStarSon] #8421640 10/17/21 11:59 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by LoneStarSon
It's interesting that y'all have 6 vaccinated people with Covid in the hospital...and yet, it also shows Kerr county has 0 confirmed cases in vaccinated people...which tells me those people are either not Kerr County residents and/or they were transferred from other hospitals that didn't have room.

We know older people and those that are immuno-compromised often do not develop enough antibodies from the vaccines due to their underlying health issues or age. We also know that Pfizer's vaccine's efficacy wanes pretty quickly, unfortunately, which is why the boosters are out there.

Hospitalizations of those that have been vaccinated is not a good way to judge the overall efficacy of the vaccines...total number of breakthrough cases is a better way to garner the efficacy of the vaccines.

Minnesota is one of the few states that tracks it...and it looks like the vaccines are rather effective. As of September 12, they had 3,206,226 people vaccinated...as of October 11, they had 38,808 breakthrough cases.1.210%

Those most at risk, the elderly, those that are immuno-compromised, and those with jobs that put them at higher risk were vaccinated the earlies, and over half of those vaccinated in America were vaccinated with Pfizer...so, given what we know now, it's really not a surprise that we're going to have breakthrough cases and some hospitalizations.

You don’t strike me as someone with much skepticism.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Tin Head] #8421668 10/18/21 12:18 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Tin Head
Originally Posted by FiremanJG
Why?

not exactly . The medical industry is part of the beast system as well. Not all doctors are bad but the head of the snake knows exactly what is going on and will push the agenda.

You're not wrong.

I encounter doctors on a weekly basis. As soon as one wants to push this B.S. they get told it is B.S. and not to waste their time. Most know how my kind are, and drop it.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421674 10/18/21 12:23 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
16 isn't much of a number for the percentage to accurately reflect anything. I know the two largest hospitals in Tarrant County were having the unvaccinated make up more than 90% of their covid admittance rate. That was 2-3 months ago, but I doubt there's been much of a change. If I talk with the administrators there anytime soon, and there's some drastic change, I'll be sure and post up a thread about it.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Sneaky] #8421690 10/18/21 12:46 AM
L
LoneStarSon Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by Sneaky

In some ways I am, and in others I am not. I try to look at the totality of a situation before commenting.

Do I believe this was a global conspiracy to oust Trump? No. Do I believe this virus was man manipulated in a lab versus some naturally occurring virus? Yes. Do I believe the media plays up the numbers and fails to give the total picture to push their agenda of fear? Yes. Do I believe Pfizer purposefully gave a dosage of 1/3 of Moderna's knowing that in less than a year they would be able to charge for booster vaccines and a daily pill similar to Tamiflu? Yeah, I do believe they are taking advantage of the situation. I think the vaccine they developed was highly effective, but that they knew by lowering the dosage they could end up making it be a yearly booster similar to the flu shot. I believe Moderna was trying to find the right dose to be effective and bring this thing to a conclusion...and theirs is the best vaccine right now. Do I believe Fauci likes playing up to the cameras to have a legacy greater than he could have ever imagined? Absostinkinlutely. Do I think he and his ties to the lab should be investigated? YES! I believe there are those that will always take advantage of a situation to better their position and the whole world be damned. However, that's not what the OP talked about...they asked a question and I gave more information to hopefully shed some light on the situation as I see it. Do I have an agenda? Not really, other than to inform as best I can.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: LoneStarSon] #8421700 10/18/21 12:55 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

Do I believe this was a global conspiracy to oust Trump? No.
I believe you are 1 million percent correct on that one. IMO it was/is to oust America and freedom , not trump. Heck we are coming up and within 5-10 years the anniversary of that last global reset.

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421714 10/18/21 01:05 AM
B
BradyBuck Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Where is the data saying 40% of hospitalizations are vaccinated?

Everything I can find says only around 10%

HRCH Washita's Kimber Locked N Loaded
GRHRCH Firefly's Rally The Troops MH
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: BradyBuck] #8421715 10/18/21 01:07 AM
L
LoneStarSon Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by BradyBuck
Where is the data saying 40% of hospitalizations are vaccinated?

Everything I can find says only around 10%

On the link the OP posted, in that hospital, 6 of the 15 patients with Covid are vaccinated...That would be 40%

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: LoneStarSon] #8421726 10/18/21 01:21 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Sneaky

In some ways I am, and in others I am not. I try to look at the totality of a situation before commenting.

Do I believe this was a global conspiracy to oust Trump? No. Do I believe this virus was man manipulated in a lab versus some naturally occurring virus? Yes. Do I believe the media plays up the numbers and fails to give the total picture to push their agenda of fear? Yes. Do I believe Pfizer purposefully gave a dosage of 1/3 of Moderna's knowing that in less than a year they would be able to charge for booster vaccines and a daily pill similar to Tamiflu? Yeah, I do believe they are taking advantage of the situation. I think the vaccine they developed was highly effective, but that they knew by lowering the dosage they could end up making it be a yearly booster similar to the flu shot. I believe Moderna was trying to find the right dose to be effective and bring this thing to a conclusion...and theirs is the best vaccine right now. Do I believe Fauci likes playing up to the cameras to have a legacy greater than he could have ever imagined? Absostinkinlutely. Do I think he and his ties to the lab should be investigated? YES! I believe there are those that will always take advantage of a situation to better their position and the whole world be damned. However, that's not what the OP talked about...they asked a question and I gave more information to hopefully shed some light on the situation as I see it. Do I have an agenda? Not really, other than to inform as best I can.

Sorry. I can’t handle a book’s worth of questions posed by the person answering them. Say what you have to say and skip the excessive hypophora, please. It’s unbearable.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: Tin Head] #8421798 10/18/21 02:15 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Tin Head

Do I believe this was a global conspiracy to oust Trump? No.
I believe you are 1 million percent correct on that one. IMO it was/is to oust America and freedom , not trump.

Trump was in the way of that...

Last edited by TCM3; 10/18/21 02:18 AM.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421819 10/18/21 02:42 AM
S
StephenB Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
If they really wanted more people to get vaxxed, they should have acted like it was scarce and also charged for it. Then everybody would be fighting to get in line.

Kind of like when you put something on the curb with a sign that says "FREE" and it sits there all day but as soon as you put a $10 price tag on it somebody steals it.

I'm pretty sure the government knows this and has a different motive behind the vax push. Some sort of sorting system to root out the possible troublemakers from the sheep is my guess.

Re: Why do people call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”? [Re: therancher] #8421824 10/18/21 02:46 AM
D
DQ Kid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Unvaccinated are bearing the brunt of severe hospitalizations and deaths since vaccines were made available..

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide