Forums46
Topics538,020
Posts9,731,888
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: Dry Fire] #8394105 09/22/21 06:35 PM
glens Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Dry Fire
Our work policy. Sept 24th is the last day to "voluntarily" get the first dose. Hopefully on Sept 27 or soon thereafter, they will make it a condition of employment.

Employees who are not fully vaccinated (including those with medical or religious exemptions)

o Must wear a mask indoors at all times unless in a private room or private office and alone.

o May have no unmasked interactions with other employees, including in the cafeteria or breakrooms. Food services is opening the seating area in the cafeteria at night to allow additional space for unvaccinated employees to eat socially distanced.

o Will be subject to periodic Covid-19 testing.

Or you exempt if you've had the Dreaded Covid and have the herd immunity within the time frame of said immunity? Just wondering.

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8394133 09/22/21 07:01 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
No.........it will not go well for anyone that invades my personal health information.......I'm happy to say we just went to a Kings of Leon concert at the Woodlands this weekend........no f*cking questions about any this sh!t........most there were not wearing masks and we were shoulder to shoulder dancing throughout the night.........scaredy cats stay the f*ck home......

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: Grizz] #8394285 09/22/21 09:33 PM
Superduty Offline
"The Regulator"
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by Grizz
I haven't been asked.
I have gone into several stores that had signs stating vaccinated customers can shop without a mask. I just decided that I identified as a vaccinated person and went on about my shopping. I've never seen those places actually check anyone.

This.

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8394377 09/22/21 11:19 PM
P
Pupjoint Offline
Tracker
Tracker
P
Flying to and from Honduras, 2 months ago

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8394386 09/22/21 11:30 PM
P
pdr55 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Have not been asked, but carried the card just in case on our elopement trip to Vegas last week.
I didn’t want to get out there and Dumb and Dumber (Biden) decides to do an emergency EO that all flights require the shot, and then be stuck in Vegas.
Although I can think of a lot of places that would be worse to be stuck in.

If you`re running down my country, man,
You`re walking on the fighting side of me. (Merle)
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8394396 09/22/21 11:39 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
We had to "attest" to being fully vaccinated.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8394400 09/22/21 11:45 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Thundervee
Originally Posted by Cochise
[censored].

This country is [censored].

If anyone ever had ANY question as to why/how the German people allowed things to happen - we're all living it right now and it is eye opening as to how people are aligning to each side.

Australia is already there and we are at the precipice.

No doubt. SMH…. It’s gonna be easier than I ever expected.

yeup , the globalist have been calling for depopulation for the last 20-30 years , publicly. We know the media is fake news . If there was really a pandemic all the had to do is not report it and let them sum britches die. Yet , they give you the illusion they care and created a vaxxxine. They do want you vaxxxed, it was either the vaxxx or another world war . We are coming up on the 100 year anniversary of the great depression and here they are again crashing the economy calling for a great reset. Its all the same families , same playbook , play for freaking play. Only this time they were planning to change humanity for good and remove man from Gods image to lucifers image. The corrupt, evil , few families were planning on ruling the world for the next 1000 years .

Last edited by Tin Head; 09/22/21 11:47 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: Dry Fire] #8394765 09/23/21 01:12 PM
H
huntingbig8 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
H
Our work policy. Sept 24th is the last day to "voluntarily" get the first dose. Hopefully on Sept 27 or soon thereafter, they will make it a condition of employment.

Employees who are not fully vaccinated (including those with medical or religious exemptions)

o Must wear a mask indoors at all times unless in a private room or private office and alone.

o May have no unmasked interactions with other employees, including in the cafeteria or breakrooms. Food services is opening the seating area in the cafeteria at night to allow additional space for unvaccinated employees to eat socially distanced.

Must suck to have to work for crazy [censored] libs

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: huntingbig8] #8394766 09/23/21 01:13 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by huntingbig8

Not if your one of them.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8394787 09/23/21 01:32 PM
M
MacDaddy21 Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
M
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

Not if your one of them.

You're

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: huntingbig8] #8395125 09/23/21 06:11 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D

Better than working for a anti vaxxer.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: Dry Fire] #8395203 09/23/21 07:28 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

Better than working for a anti vaxxer.

Name one company that has labeled itself as a anti-vaxxer.......you can't.......so you wouldn't know the difference......or are you playing wag the dog?..........and relabeling personal choice companies anti-vaxxers?....... chicken

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8396855 09/25/21 09:45 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8396877 09/25/21 10:05 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: SnakeWrangler] #8396945 09/25/21 10:49 AM
J
jeepercreeper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
[Linked Image]

Customer will try the cook at home thing for 2 weeks to stick it to the man, then give in because they realize their cooking sucks and they cant live without a Whataburger. Thats the world we live in. We saw this happen in March 2020.

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8396966 09/25/21 11:34 AM
Gringocazador Offline
Tracker
Tracker
I think I have I til mid Oct. to show vax card or have to get tested every week. If you don’t see customers they don’t make you do either. You only have to get the shot or tested if you have a customer facing job.

Thanks, Billy
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8397316 09/25/21 07:57 PM
G
Grit Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
G
Never been asked and not vaxed. The main pharmacy in town, since the start of this sham, has never worn mask. Not a single employee. Go figure.

Edit to add: Sorry not main pharmacy, but independently owned.

Last edited by Grit; 09/25/21 07:58 PM.

Garrett
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8399495 09/27/21 05:36 PM
S
Shotgun Willie Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
I was outside New Orleans last week for hurricane recovery. Sunday we had a slow day, so we went downtown to grab something to eat and have a look around. 4 restaurants refused to seat us because we didn't have proof of vacc. From Jimmy Johns up to high dollar oyster bars. The fifth one, I walked in and told the hostess "I have 5 large fellers who are hungry and have corporate credit cards. Can you find a table for us?" She went to the manager, who let us come in and eat. He told us that they *could* get into trouble for letting us in, but as of yet they hadn't been questioned.

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8399511 09/27/21 05:51 PM
F
FayetteCo Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
F
Nunya.

Nunya farking bidness.

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: Shotgun Willie] #8399521 09/27/21 06:02 PM
T
talkturkey Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Shotgun Willie
I was outside New Orleans last week for hurricane recovery. Sunday we had a slow day, so we went downtown to grab something to eat and have a look around. 4 restaurants refused to seat us because we didn't have proof of vacc. From Jimmy Johns up to high dollar oyster bars. The fifth one, I walked in and told the hostess "I have 5 large fellers who are hungry and have corporate credit cards. Can you find a table for us?" She went to the manager, who let us come in and eat. He told us that they *could* get into trouble for letting us in, but as of yet they hadn't been questioned.

So you're there as part of helping with the recovery, and 4 restaurants turned you away. Similar story just popped into my head while reading that

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: Southtexas36] #8399580 09/27/21 06:57 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
My company requires it, yes we had to show proof.

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: talkturkey] #8399739 09/27/21 09:19 PM
S
Shotgun Willie Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted by talkturkey
Originally Posted by Shotgun Willie

So you're there as part of helping with the recovery, and 4 restaurants turned you away. Similar story just popped into my head while reading that

None of the places we went to knew who we were with because we weren't wearing branded shirts. Could have been 5 guys on a bachelor party trip for all they knew. The last place that let us in figured it out once we put our cards down to pay for the bill. They thanked us for what we were doing and apologized again for the rule. The restaurants don't like it either, especially when they turn away a several hundred dollar bill, but when the government threatens their licensing they have no choice.

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: jeepercreeper] #8399749 09/27/21 09:38 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by jeepercreeper
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
[Linked Image]

Customer will try the cook at home thing for 2 weeks to stick it to the man, then give in because they realize their cooking sucks and they cant live without a Whataburger. Thats the world we live in. We saw this happen in March 2020.

You really like to troll. But for agruementive shake…. I’m shocked no one starved to death in 2020 roflmao

I should of bought stock in shipit.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: pegasaurus] #8399841 09/27/21 11:52 PM
D
Donpilot Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
D
I carry a business card that says. 'Illegal alien'
'No english'

Re: Have you “actually” been asked to show proof of covid vax? [Re: jeepercreeper] #8399865 09/28/21 12:21 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Originally Posted by jeepercreeper

Let’s be honest here. It’s really just your cooking that sucks, right.
I’m pretty sure Whataburger doesn’t ask for a vaxxx card to get a freaking hamburger.

Last edited by Thundervee; 09/28/21 12:22 AM.

🍻
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide