Forums46
Topics538,023
Posts9,732,035
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8386929 09/16/21 03:51 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Jgraider
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by BigPig
You are preaching to the choir at this point. Those against it's use, think vaccination is the ONLY savor. Regardless of literature and Mercks current FDA drug

I think it's ironic that Demcrate controlled Government is starting to restrict monoclonal antibody treatments but buying them up and controlling distribution. How much more totalitarian can you get

The vaccine isn’t to cure COVID, it’s to help prevent you from getting and to lessen the symptoms if you do. Covid is currently making its way through our household thanks to the 2 year old. He breezed through it, wife got it and her only symptoms were sore throat and a cough, she’s breezing through it. I’ve had shortness of breath every night, just got the sore throat and cough.

I said savor, as in the ONLY option, which as treatments is far from the true

We had similar experience to you but used ivermectin and Doxycyline. We breezed through it. It was nothing for either of us.

My wife had the Covid, unvaxed, and had symptoms of a moderate cold for about a week. Breezing right through it is an understatement in her case.

Wife was just a day, of extremely mild flu like symptoms
I was 2 days of mild flu(really just sinus) and .5 day of migraine head ache then back to 100% normal

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8386932 09/16/21 03:54 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
It took congressional testimony and public outrage over censoring the testimony to get Corticosteriod such as dexamethasone included in treatment plans...

Look at the safety of it, it's unbelievable the BS the left has pushed

US death rate % shouldn't be in the top 50 countries. We are due to pharma and leftist agenda

you would think with your peers being other hunters here , "cull the herd" would be better understood....

[Linked Image]
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8386933 09/16/21 03:54 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
99.975%

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8386962 09/16/21 04:23 PM
B
BigPig Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
You are preaching to the choir at this point. Those against it's use, think vaccination is the ONLY savor. Regardless of literature and Mercks current FDA drug

I think it's ironic that Demcrate controlled Government is starting to restrict monoclonal antibody treatments but buying them up and controlling distribution. How much more totalitarian can you get

The vaccine isn’t to cure COVID, it’s to help prevent you from getting and to lessen the symptoms if you do. Covid is currently making its way through our household thanks to the 2 year old. He breezed through it, wife got it and her only symptoms were sore throat and a cough, she’s breezing through it. I’ve had shortness of breath every night, just got the sore throat and cough.

Good try there Big PIg. It was in fact originally presented to the American people as a preventative that would outright stop COVID in it's tracks, It failed miserably. Then it was presented as a "vaccine" that would keep you from acquiring the Covid if vaxed.....another fail. Then it was presented as a "vaccine" that would stop the spread from those who were "vaxed".....strike three. It's a miserable failure.

And with testing and research, we learned a thing or two, and then it mutated, so we are still researching and learning. Amazing how that works. At this time, nobody knows what the best treatment is for each individual person. Why do you think there are so many variations of medicine to treat each symptom we deal with as we age (HBP, cholesterol, heart failure, etc.)? Because through constant research we have learned that one drug doesn’t work for everybody. Is the vaccine perfect? NO. Hell, it’s only been around for a year to combat a disease that’s been around for 1.5 years.

If you don’t believe in medicine and the advancement of medicine, then don’t ever go to a hospital, suck it up and deal with it at home. It’s not the death percentage that concerns me with COVID, it’s the being hospitalized part that I want to avoid, and that number is drastically higher than the death toll.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8386967 09/16/21 04:27 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
If you believe in medicine that’s been around for 40 years instead of 1 you don’t believe in medicine and should avoid drs and hospitals. roflmao

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BigPig] #8386972 09/16/21 04:32 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
BP,

Testing and research for decades was already done prior to this false vaccine. TREATMENT was researched and tested.

Go find the vaccine injuries. Then go find the treatment injuries. It's just math, not opinion.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BigPig] #8386981 09/16/21 04:42 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Good try there Big PIg. It was in fact originally presented to the American people as a preventative that would outright stop COVID in it's tracks, It failed miserably. Then it was presented as a "vaccine" that would keep you from acquiring the Covid if vaxed.....another fail. Then it was presented as a "vaccine" that would stop the spread from those who were "vaxed".....strike three. It's a miserable failure.

And with testing and research, we learned a thing or two, and then it mutated, so we are still researching and learning. Amazing how that works. At this time, nobody knows what the best treatment is for each individual person. Why do you think there are so many variations of medicine to treat each symptom we deal with as we age (HBP, cholesterol, heart failure, etc.)? Because through constant research we have learned that one drug doesn’t work for everybody. Is the vaccine perfect? NO. Hell, it’s only been around for a year to combat a disease that’s been around for 1.5 years.

If you don’t believe in medicine and the advancement of medicine, then don’t ever go to a hospital, suck it up and deal with it at home. It’s not the death percentage that concerns me with COVID, it’s the being hospitalized part that I want to avoid, and that number is drastically higher than the death toll.

It mutated before the vaccine even hit the streets. That's has been the biggest gripe since day one the mRNA vaccine. It's a specific protein for a specific variant. FACT

Again, there are treatments people still refuse to recognize. There are treatment drugs in FDA approval that mimic current generic drugs, same generic drugs people mock. FACT

The cure all is and will never solely be a mrna vaccine that's designed around a specific variant, it's going to be a conjunction with treatments that will best it.

they only way to beat a virus spread is A) natural immunity, that is proven to be much higher effectiveness then mRNA vaccines and/or additional treatments to shorten contagious time periods. You still need treatments with vaccine. FACT

I've never once told people to not get vaccinated but I have said a 100x there are treatment options that highly reduce hospitalizations and that Hospital Administration doesn't use them, science is also proving you can still die from covid vaccinated, so by all means explain why we don't need treatment options?

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8386986 09/16/21 04:52 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Let's not forget that it seems that vaccinated people spread the virus more then the non vaccinated.... the more we vaccinate the more super spreaders we have out there...... the more we try and help, the more we F things up. Get out of the way and let nature do its job. I definitely think that if we would of let it burn through the population, it would of been over and done with with in 6 months, but by slowing it down we allowed it to be on life support giving it time to mutate.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 09/16/21 04:53 PM.
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BigPig] #8386991 09/16/21 04:58 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Oh and heart disease is primarily a genetic cholesterol partial size issue not diet, yet we give out statins like candy, while watching highly fit people with perfect cholesterol numberse, drop dead early in life,

Be careful with “science”. Fat people market is larger then healthy people market

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8387011 09/16/21 05:14 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
Got the Pfizer in January. I'm getting the booster on Monday. When you anti vaxxers roll the dice and come up snake eyes, just take your horse dewormer. Try not to use a a valuable hospital bed.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8387013 09/16/21 05:16 PM
603Country Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
My BiL, the one whose wife died from the virus, was told yesterday that he was immune for a year. As for his poor wife, she got very little effective treatment from the New Orleans hospital she died in. That’s specifically why I asked the people at the local hospital what the treatment was there - just thinking ahead.

The BiL seriously thinks that the hospital let her die. Not on purpose, but through lack of treatment.

Not my monkeys, not my circus...
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8387023 09/16/21 05:20 PM
J
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
You whiffed big time, Big Pig. I believe in proven medicines, not one that requires humans as guinea pigs. Surely you can do better than that.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Dry Fire] #8387026 09/16/21 05:21 PM
J
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by Dry Fire
Got the Pfizer in January. I'm getting the booster on Monday. When you anti vaxxers roll the dice and come up snake eyes, just take your horse dewormer. Try not to use a a valuable hospital bed.

99.975% there sparky.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: J.G.] #8387029 09/16/21 05:22 PM
B
BigPig Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by FiremanJG
BP,

Testing and research for decades was already done prior to this false vaccine. TREATMENT was researched and tested.

Go find the vaccine injuries. Then go find the treatment injuries. It's just math, not opinion.

Both, the vaccine and treatment, are currently being researched. Yes, parts of the vaccine have been around for decades, which is why this vaccine was available so quickly. Yes, Covid mutates just as the flu does, so saying it’s a failed vaccine is asinine.

I don’t know what you mean by vaccine injuries or treatment injuries.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BigPig] #8387036 09/16/21 05:27 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by FiremanJG
BP,

Both, the vaccine and treatment, are currently being researched. Yes, parts of the vaccine have been around for decades, which is why this vaccine was available so quickly. Yes, Covid mutates just as the flu does, so saying it’s a failed vaccine is asinine.

I don’t know what you mean by vaccine injuries or treatment injuries.

Its definitely not a vaccine....... I think if we knew then what we know now, I think it wouldn't have made it to market.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Dry Fire] #8387039 09/16/21 05:28 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

With all the vaccinated infection data that's coming out. I can't believe you even go out in public as scared as you are,

I find your contempt for your fellow man, interesting and tragically sad at same time.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8387041 09/16/21 05:29 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

I can't believe you even go out in public as scared as you are, with all the vaccinated infection data that's coming out.

I find your contempt for your fellow man, interesting and tragically sad at same time.

troll

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Dry Fire] #8387042 09/16/21 05:29 PM
T
tailchaser93 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T

You think a human should give up a hospital bed for a sheep?

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Dry Fire] #8387043 09/16/21 05:29 PM
B
bigjoe8565 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B

You do realize that Invermectin in listed on the WHOs website as an essential medication that has helped billions of people. I’m not sure why you think it’s only a horse dewormer. I’m not saying it does or doesn’t help with Covid, but why not explore it as a treatment or other medication as treatments. It seems odd to me that hospitals send people home and say come back if you get worse. If Ivermectin, Hydroxy or other off label meds help some and doesn’t cause harm, then why not use them?

The sanctimonious attitude of some who have taken the vaccine is just amazing.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: bigjoe8565] #8387045 09/16/21 05:29 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by bigjoe8565

You do realize that Invermectin in listed on the WHOs website as an essential medication that has helped billions of people. I’m not sure why you think it’s only a horse dewormer. I’m not saying it does or doesn’t help with Covid, but why not explore it as a treatment or other medication as treatments. It seems odd to me that hospitals send people home and say come back if you get worse. If Ivermectin, Hydroxy or other off label meds help some and doesn’t cause harm, then why not use them?

troll

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8387058 09/16/21 05:35 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
They're called the Good Club - and they want to save the world
The topics focused on education, emergency relief, government reform, the expected depth of the economic crisis and global health issues such as overpopulation and disease.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/may/31/new-york-billionaire-philanthropists

[Linked Image]
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: bigjoe8565] #8387061 09/16/21 05:37 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by bigjoe8565

Same guy that said all non vaccinated people should be denied all medical attention regardless of the issue.

Same guy that thinks all prepubescent kids should be experimented on although they are more likely to die from school violence or heart disease.

Same guy the glots on deaths of any one not vaccinated

He isn't human. He Is literally the white specks in chicken poop, pretending have morality

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8387066 09/16/21 05:40 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

[Linked Image]
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: 603Country] #8387075 09/16/21 05:46 PM
B
BigPig Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by 603Country
My BiL, the one whose wife died from the virus, was told yesterday that he was immune for a year. As for his poor wife, she got very little effective treatment from the New Orleans hospital she died in. That’s specifically why I asked the people at the local hospital what the treatment was there - just thinking ahead.

The BiL seriously thinks that the hospital let her die. Not on purpose, but through lack of treatment.

What proof is there that he’s immune for a year? We’ve had people at work get Covid, then vaccinated, and get Covid again all since the beginning of the year.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8387077 09/16/21 05:48 PM
S
Stump_jumper Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S

Oh and heart disease is primarily a genetic cholesterol partial size issue not diet, yet we give out statins like candy, while watching highly fit people with perfect cholesterol numberse, drop dead early in life.

Be careful with “science”. Fat people market is larger then healthy people market

That is obvious if you watch TV. Next to insurance commercials fat people run a close second. I see more fat people working in the doctor's office then I do in the waiting room.

2017 Tundra 5.7 CM 4x4
2006 Champion 2200 Bay Boat
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide