Forums46
Topics538,024
Posts9,732,002
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8385920 09/15/21 04:03 PM
glens Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by unclebubba
Originally Posted by Kevin1
Originally Posted by BigPig
That’s the only vaccine my wife urges people not to get.

What makes you want it over the others?

Mainly because only one dose is required and I'm dreading the 2d dose more than the 1st. Also the side effects seems to be milder, and unlike the 2 others, it's not an mRNA vaccine.
It just seems to me that the J&J is less risky. But I do admit that I'm not educated enough on this topic and can't speak intelligently about it.

Why is your wife advising against J&J?

My BIL, who is IMO a brilliant surgeon, told me that if I decided to get a vaccine I should look for the J&J specifically because it isn't mRNA. He's smarter and more educated than I am, so I tend to follow his advice fairly closely when it comes to medical advice. Interestingly, although he didn't tell me to not get vaccinated, he didn't tell me I should get vaccinated either. He's very much on the fence with the covid vaccine.

mRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies..
I don't want anything teaching my cells nuttin.

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Kevin1] #8385972 09/15/21 04:47 PM
9x19 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
All three of my doctors (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiologist) favor the J&J over the mRna varieties, though none have insisted on vaccination.

FWIW

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: glens] #8386070 09/15/21 06:36 PM
B
BigPig Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by glens
Originally Posted by unclebubba

Mainly because only one dose is required and I'm dreading the 2d dose more than the 1st. Also the side effects seems to be milder, and unlike the 2 others, it's not an mRNA vaccine.
It just seems to me that the J&J is less risky. But I do admit that I'm not educated enough on this topic and can't speak intelligently about it.

My BIL, who is IMO a brilliant surgeon, told me that if I decided to get a vaccine I should look for the J&J specifically because it isn't mRNA. He's smarter and more educated than I am, so I tend to follow his advice fairly closely when it comes to medical advice. Interestingly, although he didn't tell me to not get vaccinated, he didn't tell me I should get vaccinated either. He's very much on the fence with the covid vaccine.

mRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies..

So you’ve never had the flu shot? What about tetanus? Hell, even just being sick teaches your body and cells how to fight of infection for the next time

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8386125 09/15/21 07:40 PM
P
Poppa Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Thundervee
Why bother with any of them? None of them work it seems. And it’s not a vaccine, it’s a piss poor flu shot

this

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Kevin1] #8386132 09/15/21 07:44 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
wife says majority of new covid cases at her work are phizer vaxxxed.

[Linked Image]
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Tin Head] #8386198 09/15/21 08:32 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Tin Head
wife says majority of new covid cases at her work are phizer vaxxxed.

The Science ~ 💉 & Autopsy

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zp9PnPdRsKbl/

Last edited by Tin Head; 09/15/21 08:33 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Kevin1] #8386342 09/15/21 11:11 PM
glens Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

[/quote]

So you’ve never had the flu shot? What about tetanus? Hell, even just being sick teaches your body and cells how to fight of infection for the next time [/quote]

Flu shot -Nope, Never ===== Tetanus- Yep, Several ==== Covid -Yep, just getting over it.

Last edited by glens; 09/15/21 11:11 PM.
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: glens] #8386358 09/15/21 11:29 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
confused2

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Kevin1] #8386384 09/15/21 11:56 PM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Got my J&J at Tom Thumb pharmacy

Last edited by soonersorlaters; 09/15/21 11:56 PM.
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8386387 09/15/21 11:58 PM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Why bother with any of them? None of them work it seems. And it’s not a vaccine, it’s a piss poor flu shot

rolleyes

Prove me wrong smile

Prove yourself right. If you can't answer the guys question, how about just move along.

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: soonersorlaters] #8386396 09/16/21 12:03 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by soonersorlaters

rolleyes

Prove me wrong smile

Prove yourself right. If you can't answer the guys question, how about just move along.

How bout you F off? Do some looking Jack hole. There’s plenty to see. Open you’re eyes and quit listening to fauci.

Edit to add: Give me the definition of a vaccine, not new and updated definition that just got changed this month either.

Last edited by Thundervee; 09/16/21 12:05 AM.

🍻
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Kevin1] #8386434 09/16/21 12:24 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
The same folks that have been calling for depopulation are funding and saying "relax and take the shot"..... bolt

[Linked Image]
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Tin Head] #8386438 09/16/21 12:28 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
The same folks that have been calling for depopulation are funding and saying "relax and take the shot"..... bolt

Exactly, and there’s been plenty showing the vaXXXed are getting and passing and dying from covid, some just do not live in reality. The believe the media period. They do not do some searching for the untold stories by mainstream media, I guess it’s too hard for some to accept it

🍻
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: LoneStarSon] #8386451 09/16/21 12:41 AM
N
NewGulf Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by LoneStarSon

The side effects for 98% of the people I know have not been bad after the the second shot.... most have had a headache or a fever, none lasting more than 18 hours... there was a guy on the TFF that had 4 days of a high fever, but he was an outlier. I personally know I've 100 people that I helped sign up early on that had little to no issues. I did have a bad brain fog set in about 24 hours after the second shot. It lasted 12 hours, part of which I slept through. No headache, fever, or anything else. Also, age seems to play a big role in the side effects. I only know 2 people over 50 that had a headache and a slight fever for a few hours after getting their second dose. Everyone else had nothing other than a sore arm. If you decide on a 2 dose vaccine, get the second dose when you'll have a couple of days where you can recover, just in case, and don't do anything strenuous after the second dose.

I only know 2 that had J&J both had flu like symptoms for about 18 hours and it was over.

Personally, I'd go Moderna, but it's up to you.

I got the Moderna on a Wednesday and was sick until Saturday morning

Last edited by NewGulf; 09/16/21 12:41 AM.
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: NewGulf] #8386474 09/16/21 01:04 AM
L
LoneStarSon Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by NewGulf
Originally Posted by LoneStarSon

The side effects for 98% of the people I know have not been bad after the the second shot.... most have had a headache or a fever, none lasting more than 18 hours... there was a guy on the TFF that had 4 days of a high fever, but he was an outlier. I personally know I've 100 people that I helped sign up early on that had little to no issues. I did have a bad brain fog set in about 24 hours after the second shot. It lasted 12 hours, part of which I slept through. No headache, fever, or anything else. Also, age seems to play a big role in the side effects. I only know 2 people over 50 that had a headache and a slight fever for a few hours after getting their second dose. Everyone else had nothing other than a sore arm. If you decide on a 2 dose vaccine, get the second dose when you'll have a couple of days where you can recover, just in case, and don't do anything strenuous after the second dose.

I only know 2 that had J&J both had flu like symptoms for about 18 hours and it was over.

Personally, I'd go Moderna, but it's up to you.

I got the Moderna on a Wednesday and was sick until Saturday morning

Interesting. Have you tested positive for Covid before? I know when they first started the vaccines, the news was saying that's how some people found out they had Covid at some point before. The first shot kicked their butt, but the second did not.

Also, Minnesota is one of the few states I've found that track all breakthrough cases, not just severe cases requiring hospitalization or resulting in death...

https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/stats/vbt.html

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8386476 09/16/21 01:08 AM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S

Exactly, and there’s been plenty showing the vaXXXed are getting and passing and dying from covid, some just do not live in reality. The believe the media period. They do not do some searching for the untold stories by mainstream media, I guess it’s too hard for some to accept it

You made the claim none of them work and then proceeded to go into 12 year old mode, telling me to F off, name-calling etc when asked to show us proof of your allegation. What are these untold stories you refer to? Share them............educate us dummies. Hahahaha

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Kevin1] #8386483 09/16/21 01:13 AM
Y
yotehater Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Y
My first Moderna shot made me sick as well. Several days of severe flu like symptoms and terrible arm pain. The second shot was just typical soreness in the other arm. The other arm because I was still having severe pain from the first shot a month later. Now six months later that first jab still hurts and I have problems sleeping on it or lifting overhead. Dr thinks they put the Moderna mRNA vaccine into the layer under the muscle up in the shoulder joint. He called it SIRVA. I remember thinking the nurse jabbed me very far back almost the back of the arm and it's hurt since.

One shot is all it should take.
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: yotehater] #8386503 09/16/21 01:27 AM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by yotehater
My first Moderna shot made me sick as well. Several days of severe flu like symptoms and terrible arm pain. The second shot was just typical soreness in the other arm. The other arm because I was still having severe pain from the first shot a month later. Now six months later that first jab still hurts and I have problems sleeping on it or lifting overhead. Dr thinks they put the Moderna mRNA vaccine into the layer under the muscle up in the shoulder joint. He called it SIRVA. I remember thinking the nurse jabbed me very far back almost the back of the arm and it's hurt since.

I would get an attorney and sue them……oh, wait…..

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Kevin1] #8386509 09/16/21 01:35 AM
glens Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Covid is the Bomb. I lived through it,,,,,barely. dead_horse

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: soonersorlaters] #8386542 09/16/21 01:56 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

You made the claim none of them work and then proceeded to go into 12 year old mode, telling me to F off, name-calling etc when asked to show us proof of your allegation. What are these untold stories you refer to? Share them............educate us dummies. Hahahaha

You decided to stick your dumbazz nose in a conversation that didn’t involve you.

It’s not my job to open your eyes, because you’re too damn lazy to find the info on your own.

Go get your shot and be happy. Good luck to you.

🍻
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: yotehater] #8386544 09/16/21 01:57 AM
L
LoneStarSon Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by yotehater

Mudshark on the TFF had a similar issue with another shot (not a Covid vaccine)...it can happen, unfortunately.

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Kevin1] #8386568 09/16/21 02:09 AM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
[Linked Image]

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8386598 09/16/21 02:40 AM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S

You decided to stick your dumbazz nose in a conversation that didn’t involve you.

It’s not my job to open your eyes, because you’re too damn lazy to find the info on your own.

Go get your shot and be happy. Good luck to you.

Actually, when you did not have an answer to the mans question on where to get the J&J vaccine..............you stuck your nose in a convo that didn't involve you. After all, that was the original question. I told him where I got mine. He did not ask for your opinion on whether one or the other worked, yet you totally disregard the mans question. And you still failed to show anything remotely relevant to your allegation that none of these vaccines work.

Last edited by soonersorlaters; 09/16/21 02:40 AM.
Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: ducknbass] #8386602 09/16/21 02:50 AM
L
LoneStarSon Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by ducknbass
[Linked Image]

https://www.foxnews.com/health/anal...gainst-delta-variant-immunity-could-wane

So, what they said is those vaccinated during what would have been the third phase of the clinical trial, before the EAU was granted in December of 2020, have a higher chance of a breakthrough case...We know efficacy wanes, but Moderna has previously released data showing that after 6 months, the efficacy lost 1% (from 94% to 93%) effectiveness...where Pfizer's effectiveness dropped by 12%.

https://news.yahoo.com/moderna-says-vaccine-highly-effective-144600492.html

This is the reasons why boosters are becoming available.

Re: Where to get Janssen (J&J) covid vaccine? [Re: Kevin1] #8386627 09/16/21 03:49 AM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"
Here is the answer...Plain and simple.

You do you.

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide