Forums46
Topics538,021
Posts9,731,917
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8241179 04/18/21 04:14 PM
HWY_MAN Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Covid has been a global problem. If "they" not just the Chinese but the left-wing conspiracy really have that level of power globally then what can any of us really do other than post on here to complain?

Viruses and disease have always been a problem but when some choose to use it as a political weapon is when things get really scary. When those on the left conspire with other countries against the US, such as China or Russia they create an immense power. Just look at how much money goes from China and Russia into the hands of our politician's or politicians families. Look at how much of that money goes into US media and those in the business. Political action groups claim their fair share as well as the sports media and players. The good old USA is hanging by a very fragile thread as we speak. This isn't a secret and Trump was trying to expose all of it and doing a damn good job but there just too many in opposition and in position to block damn near any move made against them. We have departments in the US government that just ignore rule of law and there's really not much can be done about it. I heard there's close to 500 FOIA requests to the CDC and they've been ignored. Look how the FBI stonewalls and plays games. Our Federal government has taken on a life of it's own, exempt from the rule of law, completely opposite of what our founding fathers intended. Washington DC has been turned into an enemy of the people, government and political elites now run this country and there's no limit to the extremes they'll go to for power and money. As citizens of the US we've never been in a weaker position.

Last edited by HWY_MAN; 04/18/21 04:16 PM.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: HWY_MAN] #8241199 04/18/21 04:27 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by HWY_MAN
Covid has been a global problem. If "they" not just the Chinese but the left-wing conspiracy really have that level of power globally then what can any of us really do other than post on here to complain?

Viruses and disease have always been a problem but when some choose to use it as a political weapon is when things get really scary. When those on the left conspire with other countries against the US, such as China or Russia they create an immense power. Just look at how much money goes from China and Russia into the hands of our politician's or politicians families. Look at how much of that money goes into US media and those in the business. Political action groups claim their fair share as well as the sports media and players. The good old USA is hanging by a very fragile thread as we speak. This isn't a secret and Trump was trying to expose all of it and doing a damn good job but there just too many in opposition and in position to block damn near any move made against them. We have departments in the US government that just ignore rule of law and there's really not much can be done about it. I heard there's close to 500 FOIA requests to the CDC and they've been ignored. Look how the FBI stonewalls and plays games. Our Federal government has taken on a life of it's own, exempt from the rule of law, completely opposite of what our founding fathers intended. Washington DC has been turned into an enemy of the people, government and political elites now run this country and there's no limit to the extremes they'll go to for power and money. As citizens of the US we've never been in a weaker position.

This

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: HWY_MAN] #8241235 04/18/21 05:11 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist at a southern California laboratory says he and colleagues from 7 universities are suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: not one of 1500 samples of people tested “positive” could find Covid-19. ALL people were simply found to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is consistent with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: “When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch’s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the bulls*** PCR test.’

https://principia-scientific.com/laboratories-in-us-cant-find-covid-19-in-1500-positive-tests/

And many have been saying this from the start of this madness.

Here are several news stories about a fake internet rumor originating on Facebook which reads almost the same is this, they just used a different doctor's name, who confirmed it's BS. I'm fairly certain you got took.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-covid-19-another-flu-strain/4085132001/

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/...507-a763ec65-87b8-4147-b317-1dc7cbef2730

Well it seems Dr. Derek Knauss does exist. If someone would like to prove that the testing did not take place feel free. Hell if anybody can prove that any part of the article is fake feel free and i will ask the mods to remove it. You're just going to have to do a little more than post a facebook link claiming it fake or use a liberal fact check group.
While you're fact checking you might want to look at this article to. This one has Dr, Knauss and Prof Michel Chossudovsky and gets the WHO involved.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210214214843/https://www.globalresearch.ca/clinical-lab-scientist-covid-19-fake-wake-up-america/5737013

Not sure why this won't give a direct link but if you'll copy and paste the link to google it will bring up the last article.

Also the fact checks you linked to only said the Doctor whos name is in the article was wrong and that Doctor didn't write the article which is true, DR Derex Knauss wrote the article not Robert Oswald who's name is used in your articles. The links did not say the study wasn't true.

Your link is just more fake conspiracy theorist junk. Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it real.

Search for "dr. derek knauss" make sure include the quotes. You will find there is no Dr by that name other than the fake news you posted. Find his name and title anywhere other than on Covid conspiracy pages. You can't.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Derek/Knauss

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: HWY_MAN] #8241285 04/18/21 06:15 PM
M
Mike Honcho Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M

It’s amazing how many people think the individuals with extreme wealth pick sides or have political affiliations like us common folk. I’m talking about f_ck you money not a measly 5-10MM liquid in the bank. It’s not about parties or party lines for those individuals it’s about the bottomIine. We are just chess pieces. It’s been around since forever. Everything has been and will be sponsored by corporations. Just like at one time Donald Trump gave money to the left. I don’t say that to bash DT I’m just pointing out facts. That’s why this is as much a spiritual issue as it a societal one. They are intertwined. Get God back in the game and this can be fixed. Don’t and it’s more of the same under the guise of D and R.

“Two things that define an individual what you do when you have everything, and what you do when you have nothing."

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: ntxtrapper] #8241319 04/18/21 07:11 PM
HWY_MAN Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Search for "dr. derek knauss" make sure include the quotes.

Check for ntxtrapper or HWY_MAN and see what you come up with, you'll find a whole lot of comments and posts but you won't be able to identify them, does that mean they don't exist or they're not who they say they are? Check for Derek Knauss and you'll find a multitude of posts are they real or they not, is he the DR in the article? I personally don't know and I suspect you don't either. By the way they run Google, Facebook, Twitter with they're own agenda's how is anybody suppose to know what's true or not. I posted an article, if you don't like the message that's fine, but to attack the messenger?

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: HWY_MAN] #8241329 04/18/21 07:35 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Search for "dr. derek knauss" make sure include the quotes.

Check for ntxtrapper or HWY_MAN and see what you come up with, you'll find a whole lot of comments and posts but you won't be able to identify them, does that mean they don't exist or they're not who they say they are? Check for Derek Knauss and you'll find a multitude of posts are they real or they not, is he the DR in the article? I personally don't know and I suspect you don't either. By the way they run Google, Facebook, Twitter with they're own agenda's how is anybody suppose to know what's true or not. I posted an article, if you don't like the message that's fine, but to attack the messenger?

Much like president Trump, I don’t like fake news regardless of the message. The Dr didn’t exist until less than a month ago. It’s not a pseudonym for a name like you and I have on here. It’s quoted in the dozens of copied and pasted pages as being his name. If he was real he would be all over the internet in legitimate sites especially being a Dr: He doesn’t exist. Prove me wrong.

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: ntxtrapper] #8241345 04/18/21 08:01 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

Much like president Trump, I don’t like fake news regardless of the message. The Dr didn’t exist until less than a month ago. It’s not a pseudonym for a name like you and I have on here. It’s quoted in the dozens of copied and pasted pages as being his name. If he was real he would be all over the internet in legitimate sites especially being a Dr: He doesn’t exist. Prove me wrong.

I knew a guy like that back in high school, he even had transcripts and credentials from the DOD school at Wiesbaden high school. Transferred into Minot High, his father was a full bird Colonel. Straight A student. Only problem, a few USAF kids had created him to drive school officials nutso, DOD even paid the school district because of his attendance. After awhile, his father, the Colonel was transferred and the student withdrew. None of which ever existed except in paperwork created by 5 USAF dependents. LOL

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: HWY_MAN] #8241380 04/18/21 08:44 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: HWY_MAN] #8241389 04/18/21 09:03 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

HWY spitting truth like a MF’er!!! Totally agree HWYman!

🍻
Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: HWY_MAN] #8241396 04/18/21 09:10 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef

On the money Sir.

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: HWY_MAN] #8241842 04/19/21 04:54 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
If they are that powerful and well entrenched what can we do? Post more about it?

To be determined
Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8241850 04/19/21 05:38 AM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Forget Soros and sons.

Klaus Schwab is the only one you need to know about

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8241907 04/19/21 12:01 PM
HWY_MAN Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
If they are that powerful and well entrenched what can we do? Post more about it?

That answer is pretty simple but it's far from easy, you have to bust up the party. I'm not talking about a political party I'm talking about a Kegger that started back in the 40's and has only gotten bigger and now it looks like Jabba the Hut and a Star Wars get together. The cast members of this picture are all Federal employee's or past Federal employee's in one form or another that use that positon to create wealth. To find this Kegger all you have to do is head to Virginia and you'll find them slithering around like maggots on a corpse. To remove them you just have to take away the food source and that source is money. There's probably more money floating back and forth in that state than any other and they all have their hands out. Every time a new spending bill comes out of Washington they get fed. Trump knew exactly who these people were and in their effort to remove him they just kept popping up and exposing themselves. Even though we knew who they were just look at how they were protected.

These are the folks that have to be removed but they are highly protected and their biggest protectors are politician's, not because they like them but because they fear them. One agency in particular scares them more than any other and that's the FBI. That agency found out that their real power in not in arrests and conviction but in leveraging what they know into money and power. If I know you broke the law there's nothing in it for me to arrest and convict you. If I know you broke the law and tell you about it I can squeeze you until you die and you'll willingly pay. Look at the wealth employee's of certain agencies have been able to accumulate while working as a Federal employee. Let's take James Comey as an example he's accumulated a net worth estimated to be around 14 to 16 million dollars. You don't make that kind of money spending a lifetime as a prosecutor.

This is what we're up against and they are deeply entranced and highly fortified. Only way to remove is starve them out. The only way to do that is vote in the right people who have the stones to do it. Trump was only one man, we need a lot more than that. We have to put in like minded representatives and senators with enough back bone to support a man like Trump and that's where we hit the wall. The troops were not in place when the commander showed up and he took all the arrows.

Last edited by HWY_MAN; 04/19/21 01:16 PM.

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8241932 04/19/21 12:37 PM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

Wake up and recognize the problem for starters.

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: HWY_MAN] #8242258 04/19/21 04:20 PM
R
reeltexan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R

That may be a tall order, considering they have no qualms about controlling elections.

A better choice might be succession from the Union. It's going to implode.

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests [Re: reeltexan] #8242307 04/19/21 04:55 PM
HWY_MAN Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by reeltexan

That may be a tall order, considering they have no qualms about controlling elections.

A better choice might be succession from the Union. It's going to implode.

No maybe about it, it's a hell of a tall order but it's the only way it can be peacefully accomplished. We've already seen what succession leads to, that led to over 600,000 dead on both sides.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide