R
reeltexan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R

Jesus called it paradise on the cross.

Whatever is there, I want it.

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234231 04/13/21 12:31 AM
janie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
[Linked Image]

He is your friend defender your dog. Be worthy of such devotion

[Linked Image]
Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234252 04/13/21 12:52 AM
D
deerfeeder Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
D
I've heard more no than yes, but I hope so, and I hope I make it there, because there will be a big ol' pack of wonderful German Shepherds waiting on me.

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: skinnerback] #8234264 04/13/21 12:59 AM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Lots of folks are getting tired of listening to the Jimmy Swaggart of the THF.

We all have different beliefs, but there always seems to be a few folks that just won't quit shoving their religious beliefs in your face at every opportunity.

Wouldn't hurt to chill out.

Won’t assume this is includes me, but either way I will express my opinion. Again, it’s a forum. If posts trouble anyone they simply can avoid. “Getting tired of listening.” That’s unfortunate. Hate someone or something is forcing a “lot of folks” to listen. To be forced, that’s a bummer.

Lot of folks get tired of the constant personal insults and attacking any time the THF clique gets upset or does not like the opinions expressed. But it’s a forum. Lot of folks get tired of a few folks going into cursing tirades and demeaning insults when anyone outside the “chosen ones” dare show a bit of opinion or sarcasm. But it’s an open forum. Many simply get tired of the bullying and leave. Which is a shame. Only a certain few think they get to decide what is shoved in everyone’s face. Only a certain few get to decide what is “judgmental.” Only a certain few decide who has valid comments.

I personally comment on just a few threads that interest me about things I wish to share. I don’t go on most of the threads just to post negative comments and bully others. I don’t make comments about those who simply post on every single thread just to get one more post. So I agree, chilling out is good advise. Lot of folks on here should consider that.

Now watch as the point is proven once again.

PS. There are not a lot of different beliefs that will get into Heaven. There is one belief. There is one way. There is one God. Having so many different “beliefs” has gotten us where we are now as a nation. That’s my shared opinion. Hope no one is being forced to see, listen, or read that.

Proverbs 2
Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234278 04/13/21 01:10 AM
C
cleatas Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C

''Tis better to be silent and be THOUGHT a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln
Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: Sniper.270] #8234296 04/13/21 01:24 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Sniper.270

We all have different beliefs, but there always seems to be a few folks that just won't quit shoving their religious beliefs in your face at every opportunity.

PS. There are not a lot of different beliefs that will get into Heaven. There is one belief. There is one way. There is one God. Having so many different “beliefs” has gotten us where we are now as a nation. That’s my shared opinion. Hope no one is being forced to see, listen, or read that.

Amen!!

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: Sniper.270] #8234308 04/13/21 01:32 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef

Won’t assume this is includes me, but either way I will express my opinion. Again, it’s a forum. If posts trouble anyone they simply can avoid. “Getting tired of listening.” That’s unfortunate. Hate someone or something is forcing a “lot of folks” to listen. To be forced, that’s a bummer.

Lot of folks get tired of the constant personal insults and attacking any time the THF clique gets upset or does not like the opinions expressed. But it’s a forum. Lot of folks get tired of a few folks going into cursing tirades and demeaning insults when anyone outside the “chosen ones” dare show a bit of opinion or sarcasm. But it’s an open forum. Many simply get tired of the bullying and leave. Which is a shame. Only a certain few think they get to decide what is shoved in everyone’s face. Only a certain few get to decide what is “judgmental.” Only a certain few decide who has valid comments.

I personally comment on just a few threads that interest me about things I wish to share. I don’t go on most of the threads just to post negative comments and bully others. I don’t make comments about those who simply post on every single thread just to get one more post. So I agree, chilling out is good advise. Lot of folks on here should consider that.

Do you have anything hunting related to contribute to this hunting forum?

Your self righteousness is pretty aggravating to a lot of members here. Being serious.

This has nothing to do with a "click", or anything else that you believe.

Stop preaching to the THF in the Off Topic. Literally (only few folks) want to hear your religious opinions anymore. We have our own. That's exactly what they are, opinions. We know how to read too.

There is a place called "The Bunker" that was set up specifically for Political & Religious discussion.

Let's go there and continue our communication before you run off more members than you already have with your non stop preaching.

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234312 04/13/21 01:37 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Sniper, I'm not trying to be an azz to you.

I am communicating to you that a lot of folks are tired of your preaching and injecting your religious beliefs into everything.

Not being a "bully" or attacking you. C'mon, chill. cheers

I'd be glad to buy you a beer, or steak. No personal insults required. up

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: skinnerback] #8234319 04/13/21 01:45 AM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N

Your self righteousness is pretty aggravating to a lot of members here. Being serious.

Stop preaching to the THF in the Off Topic. Literally nobody wants to hear your religious opinions anymore. We have our own. That's exactly what they are, opinions. We know how to read too.

There is a place called "The Bunker" that was set up specifically for Political & Religious discussion.

Let's go there and continue our communication before you run off more members than you already have with your non stop preaching.

Who made you judge, jury, and executioner of the THF?
Do you know what “OFF TOPIC” means? (Hint: read the description of it at the top. Hint again: it’s a “non-hunting” forum.)
Do you know you are not forced to read or respond to any given thread or post?
Do you know you and your kind have “run off” way more folks than he ever has or ever will?
Do you know that if reading someone else’s opinion pisses you off to the point of anger, that’s your problem and not theirs?

It is my belief that dogs do not have souls, but that does not mean there won’t be dogs in heaven. But whatever is in heaven, it’ll be better by a billion than anything we know - so I don’t spend any time sweating it.

Originally Posted by Russ79
I learned long ago you can't reason someone out of something they don't reason themselves into.

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234353 04/13/21 02:13 AM
J
jetdad Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
J
[Linked Image]

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8234367 04/13/21 02:18 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie

Stop preaching to the THF in the Off Topic. Literally nobody wants to hear your religious opinions anymore. We have our own. That's exactly what they are, opinions. We know how to read too.

Who made you judge, jury, and executioner of the THF?
Do you know what “OFF TOPIC” means? (Hint: read the description of it at the top. Hint again: it’s a “non-hunting” forum.)
Do you know you are not forced to read or respond to any given thread or post?
Do you know you and your kind have “run off” way more folks than he ever has or ever will?
Do you know that if reading someone else’s opinion pisses you off to the point of anger, that’s your problem and not theirs?

It is my belief that dogs do not have souls, but that does not mean there won’t be dogs in heaven. But whatever is in heaven, it’ll be better by a billion than anything we know - so I don’t spend any time sweating it.

Aw look who showed up, one of the biggest pricks on the THF. Always demeaning, and narcissistic. Still mad because you got kicked out of the bunker for the very hatred that you accuse others of. I see nothing has changed with either one of you. You can hide behind Jesus all you want, but you're both still condescending pricks.

I am no judge, jury, or executioner. I'm just an average guy that loves his family and will stand before my savior when I die.

"Me & my kind" have ran off way more folks?? Huh?

Who is reading someone's post and seriously getting angry? I'm not.

I'd like to hear more about this.

You still have a severe case of Short Man's Disease NP, and Trump Derangement Syndrome BAD. I'll pray for you, even though I don't don't like you or your kind.

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234372 04/13/21 02:23 AM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
My dog tries to understand me more than any person I've ever met, save the wife. cool

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234377 04/13/21 02:24 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
I defended Nogalus Prairie back in the day. Now he's after me. Funny how that works. roflmao

[Linked Image]

I wish you guys the best. I didn't mean any personal insults towards you Sniper 270.

NP. Still don't hate ya.

[Linked Image]

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234473 04/13/21 04:34 AM
E
Earl Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
E
Do Dogs have souls? Good question. I have read my Bible in and out and while you CAN point to passages where God put man in dominion over animals, it doesn't specifically state only man has a soul. I'm not the creator and God does what God will do...but like Will Rogers I want to be where the dogs go.

We may have dominion over the animals, but nothing loves you like a dog does - nothing. Nothing senses when you are sick, depressed or had a bad day - like a dog does. Nothing cares for you and shows absolutely nothing but love for you each and every day of it's life like a dog does, nothing. Dogs are the only animal on earth (INCLUDING us Humans) that will absolutely give you 100% unconditional love, forever. A dog will never lie, it will never turn it's back on you, and it will never betray you. I can't tell you how many times I've just sat or laid there and watch them sleep - I know they dream. What they dream of I don't know but I do know it always involves running (maybe he's getting that damn squirrel that always chatters at him). They can be mischievous, happy, sad, sick, loving, and sorry for something they have done - just like humans. Mine smile, I know it. And when things go bad and bad people come calling - you want a good dog by your side as it will gladly give it's life in defense of it's pack, without a 2nd thought. They are more dedicated, loyal, protective and loving that we humans. I don't think they have souls, I know they have souls.

And when I get to heaven I want to be rejoined not only with friends and family members - but all my beloved dogs because they were no less members of my family (indeed they were often times much better, but then I may not be seeing those family members there).

Earl

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234475 04/13/21 04:42 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by jetdad
[Linked Image]

roflmao

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234476 04/13/21 04:43 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
roflmaoSkinner is right. Ban him and you may as well ban me too.Sniper and NG are known morons. TB is almost there and he is a DF.

[Linked Image]
Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234477 04/13/21 04:44 AM
Greg Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Well said Earl. Got a great one nestled up to me right now.

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: Bee'z] #8234486 04/13/21 05:07 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by 2Beez
roflmaoSkinner is right. Ban him and you may as well ban me too.Sniper and NG are known morons. TB is almost there and he is a DF.

I don't hate Sniper 270, NP, TB, or anyone else on here. If I can help them or their family's, I will do so in a heart beat. That includes ol' Hank the Tank that hated me from day one. salute

Whatever. Carry on....

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: Earl] #8234491 04/13/21 06:17 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Earl
Do Dogs have souls? Good question. I have read my Bible in and out and while you CAN point to passages where God put man in dominion over animals, it doesn't specifically state only man has a soul. I'm not the creator and God does what God will do...but like Will Rogers I want to be where the dogs go.

We may have dominion over the animals, but nothing loves you like a dog does - nothing. Nothing senses when you are sick, depressed or had a bad day - like a dog does. Nothing cares for you and shows absolutely nothing but love for you each and every day of it's life like a dog does, nothing. Dogs are the only animal on earth (INCLUDING us Humans) that will absolutely give you 100% unconditional love, forever. A dog will never lie, it will never turn it's back on you, and it will never betray you. I can't tell you how many times I've just sat or laid there and watch them sleep - I know they dream. What they dream of I don't know but I do know it always involves running (maybe he's getting that damn squirrel that always chatters at him). They can be mischievous, happy, sad, sick, loving, and sorry for something they have done - just like humans. Mine smile, I know it. And when things go bad and bad people come calling - you want a good dog by your side as it will gladly give it's life in defense of it's pack, without a 2nd thought. They are more dedicated, loyal, protective and loving that we humans. I don't think they have souls, I know they have souls.

And when I get to heaven I want to be rejoined not only with friends and family members - but all my beloved dogs because they were no less members of my family (indeed they were often times much better, but then I may not be seeing those family members there).

Earl

Those that reach Heaven will not necessarily be joined by their friends and family. Us wanting them there will not be enough to make it so. They have to make that choice on their own. How do animals make that choice?

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: Sneaky] #8234493 04/13/21 06:39 AM
E
Earl Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
E
True enough, but it is not up to us to say who or what will be in Heaven. God created Dogs, he made them the way they are. Think what you want. As for myself, I think he likely has a good dog stretched out beside him now.

I mean he could have made them be as care free and independent and liaise a fair as cats. If he had we'd have no guard dogs, no hunting dogs, no working dogs, no war dogs, just another animal that half the time doesn't care if you exist (sorry cat lovers)...I mean, it's OBVIOUS that God is a Dog lover! smile

Originally Posted by Sneaky
Originally Posted by Earl

Earl

Those that reach Heaven will not necessarily be joined by their friends and family. Us wanting them there will not be enough to make it so. They have to make that choice on their own. How do animals make that choice?

Last edited by Earl; 04/13/21 06:51 AM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234495 04/13/21 07:06 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
That’s true, too.

I don’t know. It’s just my thoughts. Seems we can both agree that cats won’t be in Heaven. They’re bastards.

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234534 04/13/21 11:24 AM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Glad we got back on track.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: jetdad] #8234572 04/13/21 12:10 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
popcorn

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: bill oxner] #8234574 04/13/21 12:11 PM
H
Huntmaster Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
Do dogs that aren’t saved and accepted Jesus as their savior go to heaven? More or less criminally/insane dogs. I’ve seen countless kids, women, men, etc. with their faces ripped off. And many of the dogs never seemed to confess their sins; they just kept doing it. They loved it right up till they got a needle. Last one I looked at had the same mean look “frozen” that he had while alive. I’m not sure if the lady he bit, whose teeth shot out of her mouth, and her face looked like a jigsaw puzzle forgave this serial sinner. I guess if the dog confessed his sins at the last moment, much like the sinner with Jesus on the cross, well maybe?

Re: Do dogs have a soul? [Re: Huntmaster] #8234612 04/13/21 12:50 PM
E
Earl Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
E
Dogs that are like that - unless they are feral, they are like that only because they were made that way by man and not by God. And all I know for sure are their owners are likely going down below.

Earl

Originally Posted by Huntmaster
Do dogs that aren’t saved and accepted Jesus as their savior go to heaven? More or less criminally/insane dogs. I’ve seen countless kids, women, men, etc. with their faces ripped off. And many of the dogs never seemed to confess their sins; they just kept doing it. They loved it right up till they got a needle. Last one I looked at had the same mean look “frozen” that he had while alive. I’m not sure if the lady he bit, whose teeth shot out of her mouth, and her face looked like a jigsaw puzzle forgave this serial sinner. I guess if the dog confessed his sins at the last moment, much like the sinner with Jesus on the cross, well maybe?

Last edited by Earl; 04/13/21 12:51 PM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide