Forums46
Topics538,024
Posts9,732,002
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8212872 03/24/21 01:43 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Superduty
Originally Posted by Jasb
1. Super duty almost dies because he's an idiot and wouldnt go to the ER
2. Always crying about his job, or making life decisions like a big boy
3. Basically has jumped job to job like a gipsy
4. Wants to give out medical advise.

Why are you personally attacking me?

Read the rules officer!

No attacks, that's just facts.

Well here are some facts: Education is important and I can buy and sell you!

wtf

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: S.A. hunter] #8212874 03/24/21 01:44 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
It’s a little deeper than a bad polio vaccine, by the way.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...yet-it-persists-in-vaccine-derived-cases

“ Sixteen African nations are battling outbreaks of what's called "vaccine-derived polio." This is a form of polio that stems from the oral polio vaccine used in lower income countries because it is cheap and easy to administer.

The oral vaccine contains a live but weakened version of the polio virus. The virus replicates inside the child's intestine and eventually is excreted. In places with poor sanitation, fecal matter can enter the drinking water supply, and the virus is able to start spreading from person to person. That was once considered a useful feature of the oral vaccine, since it can help unvaccinated children become immune. However, in rare cases in places with poor sanitation and large numbers of unvaccinated children, the attenuated virus can mutate in the wild and regain strength to the point where it can cause paralysis.”

I wonder how many years they spent on that vaccine, I'm gonna guess more then 7-8 months.... and they still got it wrong..... you can have blind faith if you want but I'm not playing Russian roulette with a vaccine, when the virus itself has a less then half a percentage chance of killing me. Its actually less then that when you consider my age, and health. Thanks, but no thanks.... I like my odds.

“In places with poor sanitation, fecal matter can enter the drinking water supply, and the virus is able to start spreading from person to person.”

-Polio vaccines have been around for a century. There isn’t a lot to understand about them. You’re blaming the vaccine and ignoring the actual issue. Also, the FDA approved a vaccine in Africa? Seems like it was the WHO that handled that, but I could be wrong.
-The vaccine works. Poor countries have issues with all kinds of disease that developed countries don’t. For instance, the oral polio vaccine is cheaper and easier to administer than a traditional vaccine via syringe. Poor African countries with limited resources are using it, but their infrastructure, or lack thereof, caused an unintended consequence.
-Viruses mutate.
-Poor hygiene/sanitation causes viral outbreaks.
-That particular vaccine uses live virus; one of the benefits of the Corona vaccines is they don’t use live virus, so it should help protect against different mutations. Another benefit is, it won’t actually spread the virus because it isn’t live virus.

I don’t have blind faith at all. I like my odds against Corona too. The entire response in this country to the pandemic was absurd and wrong. It’s up to each individual to assess the risks and make an informed decision regarding how they live their life, including whether the vaccine is right for them, and that should have been the plan with shutdowns, as Abbot noted last month when he finally lifted the restrictions. He said “it’s up to the individual to make the choices best for them.” The problem is, they should have been lifted after the first two weeks a year ago.

Reading the science behind these vaccines is making an informed decision. Being skeptical because other continents have issues with a different vaccine for a different virus is making excuses. That’s your choice, too, and fine. I’m not insulting you, but that’s what it is.

100% cheers

cheers

[Linked Image]
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Duck_Hunter] #8213193 03/24/21 06:19 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

“ Sixteen African nations are battling outbreaks of what's called "vaccine-derived polio." This is a form of polio that stems from the oral polio vaccine used in lower income countries because it is cheap and easy to administer.

The oral vaccine contains a live but weakened version of the polio virus. The virus replicates inside the child's intestine and eventually is excreted. In places with poor sanitation, fecal matter can enter the drinking water supply, and the virus is able to start spreading from person to person. That was once considered a useful feature of the oral vaccine, since it can help unvaccinated children become immune. However, in rare cases in places with poor sanitation and large numbers of unvaccinated children, the attenuated virus can mutate in the wild and regain strength to the point where it can cause paralysis.”

I wonder how many years they spent on that vaccine, I'm gonna guess more then 7-8 months.... and they still got it wrong..... you can have blind faith if you want but I'm not playing Russian roulette with a vaccine, when the virus itself has a less then half a percentage chance of killing me. Its actually less then that when you consider my age, and health. Thanks, but no thanks.... I like my odds.

“In places with poor sanitation, fecal matter can enter the drinking water supply, and the virus is able to start spreading from person to person.”

-Polio vaccines have been around for a century. There isn’t a lot to understand about them. You’re blaming the vaccine and ignoring the actual issue. Also, the FDA approved a vaccine in Africa? Seems like it was the WHO that handled that, but I could be wrong.
-The vaccine works. Poor countries have issues with all kinds of disease that developed countries don’t. For instance, the oral polio vaccine is cheaper and easier to administer than a traditional vaccine via syringe. Poor African countries with limited resources are using it, but their infrastructure, or lack thereof, caused an unintended consequence.
-Viruses mutate.
-That particular vaccine uses live virus; one of the benefits of the Corona vaccines is they don’t use live virus, so it should help protect against different mutations. Another benefit is, it won’t actually spread the virus because it isn’t live virus.

I don’t have blind faith at all. I like my odds against Corona too. The entire response in this country to the pandemic was absurd and wrong. It’s up to each individual to assess the risks and make an informed decision regarding how they live their life, including whether the vaccine is right for them, and that should have been the plan with shutdowns, as Abbot noted last month when he finally lifted the restrictions. He said “it’s up to the individual to make the choices best for them.” The problem is, they should have been lifted after the first two weeks a year ago.

Reading the science behind these vaccines is making an informed decision. Being skeptical because other continents have issues with a different vaccine for a different virus is making excuses. That’s your choice, too, and fine. I’m not insulting you, but that’s what it is.

This is the same type of misinformation you are posting about. There is so much being said that is incorrect and misleading.
True that there is no spread from the Corona vaccine. The post vaccine spread is from people thinking the vaccine is a miracle elixir and the cure all. You will still get infected and will be contagious until the antibodies kick in to help fight the virus. This is why they tell everyone to still wear a mask and socially distance.

It is true that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not presenting the virus to the immune system with live virus. They are using mRNA to instruct your own cells into creating he very specific spike protein for your immune system to respond to and develop antibodies. Because they were so early in the development, the natural mutations of the wild virus is no longer the same as the specific spike protein the mRNA vaccine was developed to produce. Data is showing reduced and very little protection against st some of the variants out there. Those vaccines are showing very reduced effect on the South African, Uk, Brazil and some other variants.

The J&J uses a more natural approach by using an deactivated Adeno virus with spike proteins presented to the immune system. That is why it is a single dose.
This vaccine as developed and tested in the areas where the variants are active and is showing better a results against them. The Adeno is a typical cold virus and has been deactivated so there is no threat of any other viral spread.

One of my major concerns with the vaccine is that they were developed so early that they may become ineffective and a new vaccine will need to be produced. If that happens do you think people are going to rush out and get a new vaccine?? I don’t think so. This vaccine technology has never before been approved by the FDA. They approved it for Emergency Use. How is giving it to everyone and emergency use? This should have been restricted to people in high risk categories but it has been so politicized that no one is allowed to think for themselves. Data is out there but hard to find that most people just give up. They just do what is promoted as “socially accepted” according to the politicians and the media. No one really knows who and what to trust anymore. I believe most people truly care but just don’t have the time or energy to research for themselves.

I truly hope the vaccine ends up doing more good than harm but there are reasons that protocols have been put in place for the development of vaccines. The flu vaccine is a great example. It has been around for a very long time. Yet, it is typically only 30% - 50% effective and must be done every year. However, we still have. 50-70K people die of the flu every year. Most people do not know the vaccine they get at is a watered down version of what they could actually get. Those more potent vaccines with coverage for all 4 flu virus types is reserved for those considered high risk of exposure.
It is all about the money. There is big money to be made by keeping people coming back.

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Jasb] #8213235 03/24/21 06:54 PM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
1. Super duty almost dies because he's an idiot and wouldnt go to the ER
2. Always crying about his job, or making life decisions like a big boy
3. Basically has jumped job to job like a gipsy
4. Wants to give out medical advise.

Why are you personally attacking me?

Read the rules officer!

No attacks, that's just facts.

What a weird post....seems a little too personal in an awkward way for a man. To say it wasn't an attack is disingenuous and ignorant.

And what's wrong with switching jobs to further a career or meet personal goals? Better than staying in a job with no opportunities for advancement.

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8213253 03/24/21 07:07 PM
CharlieCTx Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
This kind of thing always happens when you get a bunch of virologists in the same room together.

Charlie

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: CharlieCTx] #8213276 03/24/21 07:25 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by CharlieCTx
This kind of thing always happens when you get a bunch of virologists in the same room together.

Charlie

clap

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: CharlieCTx] #8213314 03/24/21 08:10 PM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P

Charlie

LMAO chicken flush

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8213345 03/24/21 08:38 PM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
I'll get "beamed up" faster being injected with both doses.

I hear voices after having my Vaxx's

Little men are coming to take me away

I think I hear Bidens voice in my head telling me to turn in all my firearms

bs

[Linked Image]

personal attack right here

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Buzzsaw] #8213359 03/24/21 08:52 PM
Superduty Online Content OP
"The Regulator"
OP Online Content
"The Regulator"
I'll get "beamed up" faster being injected with both doses.

I hear voices after having my Vaxx's

Little men are coming to take me away

I think I hear Bidens voice in my head telling me to turn in all my firearms

bs

[Linked Image]

personal attack right here

Not really....I only posted that because in your signature it says "space for rent"....and well I figured.

Last edited by Superduty; 03/24/21 08:52 PM.

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: pegasaurus] #8213800 03/25/21 02:14 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by pegasaurus

-Viruses mutate.

This is the same type of misinformation you are posting about. There is so much being said that is incorrect and misleading.
True that there is no spread from the Corona vaccine. The post vaccine spread is from people thinking the vaccine is a miracle elixir and the cure all. You will still get infected and will be contagious until the antibodies kick in to help fight the virus. This is why they tell everyone to still wear a mask and socially distance.

It is true that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not presenting the virus to the immune system with live virus. They are using mRNA to instruct your own cells into creating he very specific spike protein for your immune system to respond to and develop antibodies. Because they were so early in the development, the natural mutations of the wild virus is no longer the same as the specific spike protein the mRNA vaccine was developed to produce. Data is showing reduced and very little protection against st some of the variants out there. Those vaccines are showing very reduced effect on the South African, Uk, Brazil and some other variants.

The J&J uses a more natural approach by using an deactivated Adeno virus with spike proteins presented to the immune system. That is why it is a single dose.
This vaccine as developed and tested in the areas where the variants are active and is showing better a results against them. The Adeno is a typical cold virus and has been deactivated so there is no threat of any other viral spread.

One of my major concerns with the vaccine is that they were developed so early that they may become ineffective and a new vaccine will need to be produced. If that happens do you think people are going to rush out and get a new vaccine?? I don’t think so. This vaccine technology has never before been approved by the FDA. They approved it for Emergency Use. How is giving it to everyone and emergency use? This should have been restricted to people in high risk categories but it has been so politicized that no one is allowed to think for themselves. Data is out there but hard to find that most people just give up. They just do what is promoted as “socially accepted” according to the politicians and the media. No one really knows who and what to trust anymore. I believe most people truly care but just don’t have the time or energy to research for themselves.

I truly hope the vaccine ends up doing more good than harm but there are reasons that protocols have been put in place for the development of vaccines. The flu vaccine is a great example. It has been around for a very long time. Yet, it is typically only 30% - 50% effective and must be done every year. However, we still have. 50-70K people die of the flu every year. Most people do not know the vaccine they get at is a watered down version of what they could actually get. Those more potent vaccines with coverage for all 4 flu virus types is reserved for those considered high risk of exposure.
It is all about the money. There is big money to be made by keeping people coming back.

“Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will also help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19”

“COVID-19 vaccines teach our immune systems how to recognize and fight the virus that causes COVID-19. It typically takes two weeks after vaccination for the body to build protection (immunity) against the virus that causes COVID-19. That means it is possible a person could still get COVID-19 before or just after vaccination and then get sick because the vaccine did not have enough time to provide protection. People are considered fully protected two weeks after their second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, or two weeks after the single-dose Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/keythingstoknow.html

Excellent post and good information.

The above is from the CDC. It takes two weeks after the second Pfizer or Moderna shot, so it is still possible to get the virus after being vaccinated, but it “is effective at keeping you from getting Covid-19.” Also, I used the word ‘should’ when I said that it will offer protection against mutations. The way it was explained to me by a close friend who is a doctor is, if the variants/mutations aren’t 100% effective at providing immunity, they still should prevent severe cases/hospitalization/death. Here is an interview from Johns Hopkins mentioning the same:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...rain-of-coronavirus-what-you-should-know

You said “you will still get the virus and be contagious.” The CDC says the vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting it at all. What am I missing?

Good questions about the vaccine in the second half of your post. I believe, similar to the flu shot, new vaccines with need to be developed every year, either due to immunity not lasting longer than a year, or new variants causing issues. The good news is, a medication similar to Tamiflu has been developed and (I believe) approved, and it prevents severe cases/hospitalizations, lie Tamiflu does. That’s the game changer, in my opinion.

People won’t get a vaccine for Covid every year, especially if it’s two shots a month apart. They don’t do it for the flu, why would they do it for Covid? But the OTC medication that you can take if you get it is excellent. Offering an annual vaccine and having a treatment OTC like that is much better than trying to vaccinate hundreds of millions of people.

[Linked Image]
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8213950 03/25/21 05:25 AM
O
Ox190 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
O
Do your research.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-frequently-asked-questions#:~:text=On%20December%2011%2C%202020,)%20of%20a%20vaccine.

Have fun with that!

I'll take my advice from doctors, two I know personally that have a much better grasp on science. Both of them got vaccinated.

"There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre." Louis L'Amour
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Ox190] #8214102 03/25/21 12:55 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Ox190
Do your research.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-frequently-asked-questions#:~:text=On%20December%2011%2C%202020,)%20of%20a%20vaccine.

Have fun with that!

I'll take my advice from doctors, two I know personally that have a much better grasp on science. Both of them got vaccinated.

I would imagine they were forced to..... I know i had to take the flu shot every year if I wanted to work at the hospital.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 03/25/21 12:56 PM.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8214150 03/25/21 01:33 PM
R
redchevy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
I have relented to my wife's pestering, going to get the first round this evening.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: redchevy] #8214162 03/25/21 01:42 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by redchevy
I have relented to my wife's pestering, going to get the first round this evening.

Lolololol

Smart man up

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: S.A. hunter] #8214165 03/25/21 01:46 PM
O
Ox190 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
O
Do your research.

Have fun with that!

I would imagine they were forced to..... I know i had to take the flu shot every year if I wanted to work at the hospital.

They did it voluntarily and were excited about it.

"There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre." Louis L'Amour
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Ox190] #8214192 03/25/21 02:10 PM
L
LoneStarSon Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Do your research.

Have fun with that!

They did it voluntarily and were excited about it.

Same for my clients that are physicians and nurses. I had to help a couple of them sign up because they work for the university at our health services clinic and not at a hospital. We aren't a vaccination site, so I found them appointments and got them signed up.

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8214201 03/25/21 02:14 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
For the life of me I cannot understand why people are talking trash about a vaccine while posts are still being made about loved ones being killed by covid....keep it classy THF.

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: S.A. hunter] #8214239 03/25/21 02:41 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
For the life of me I cannot understand why people are talking trash about a vaccine while posts are still being made about loved ones being killed by covid....keep it classy THF.

And yet here you are mixing the two........

When should we feel free to talk about the biggest topic in the country for the last year, and the foreseeable future? That's a real question.

You can do what you want, I don't have to like it. up

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: CharlieCTx] #8214262 03/25/21 03:03 PM
M
moe cowbell Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
M

Charlie

There's gold in them there words flehan

[Linked Image]
Wisdom and Patience ...two very important virtues
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: pegasaurus] #8214560 03/25/21 07:46 PM
M
Mickey Moose Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Here is the weird thing... Asking if someone has or has had covid is protected health information. Heck, even asking about or divulging where you might have gotten the virus is protected health info.
However, asking about someone’s China Flu vaccine status and even requiring a vaccine is not. wtfconfused2

I could be wrong but I don't think that's not how it works.

I can ask you anything I want. It's up to you to answer or not.

The protected health info pertains to a covered entity (doctor, insurer, etc) that holds info about another and not sharing it to another party without consent by the subject (the protected party) of the info. For example, your doctor has info about you. Your doctor can't disclose it to me simply because I ask unless you give consent.

My botnet is bigger than yours.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Mickey Moose] #8214571 03/25/21 07:54 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted by Mickey Moose
Here is the weird thing... Asking if someone has or has had covid is protected health information. Heck, even asking about or divulging where you might have gotten the virus is protected health info.
However, asking about someone’s China Flu vaccine status and even requiring a vaccine is not. wtfconfused2

The protected health info pertains to a covered entity (doctor, insurer, etc) that holds info about another and not sharing it to another party without consent by the subject (the protected party) of the info. For example, your doctor has info about you. Your doctor can't disclose it to me simply because I ask unless you give consent.

PHI is any information that can be used to identify an individual, even if the link appears to be tenuous. HIPAA has laid out 18 identifiers for PHI. If a record contains any one of those 18 identifiers, it is considered to be PHI. If the record has these identifiers removed, it is no longer considered to be Protected Health Information and it is no longer under the restrictions defined by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. These are the 18 Identifiers for PHI:

Full names or last name and initial
All geographical identifiers smaller than a state,
Dates (other than year) directly related to an individual such as birthday or treatment dates
Phone Numbers including area code
Fax number/s
Email address/es
Social Security number
Medical record numbers
Health insurance beneficiary numbers
Bank Account numbers
certificates/drivers license numbers
Vehicle identifiers (including VIN and license plate information)
Device identifiers and serial numbers;
Web Uniform Resource Locators (URLs)
Internet Protocol (IP) address numbers
Biometric identifiers, including fingerprints, retinal, genetic information, and voice prints
Full face photographs and any comparable images that can identify an individual
Any other unique identifying number, characteristic, or code except the unique code assigned by the investigator to code the data
The rule of thumb is that if any of the information is personably recognizable to the patient or if it was utilized or discovered during the course of a healthcare service, it is considered to be PHI.

Sometimes it's hard being me! But somebody has to do it.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: hook_n_line] #8214674 03/25/21 09:54 PM
M
Mickey Moose Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted by hook_n_line
Originally Posted by Mickey Moose

PHI is any information that can be used to identify an individual, even if the link appears to be tenuous. HIPAA has laid out 18 identifiers for PHI. If a record contains any one of those 18 identifiers, it is considered to be PHI. If the record has these identifiers removed, it is no longer considered to be Protected Health Information and it is no longer under the restrictions defined by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. These are the 18 Identifiers for PHI:

Full names or last name and initial

The rule of thumb is that if any of the information is personably recognizable to the patient or if it was utilized or discovered during the course of a healthcare service, it is considered to be PHI.

Right, I understand that and have had to deal with HIPAA in terms of Information Security. But that doesn't address my response to pegasaurus

My botnet is bigger than yours.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide