Forums46
Topics538,021
Posts9,731,917
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: dogcatcher] #8211554 03/23/21 03:48 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Originally Posted by pegasaurus
Lemmings

The real lemmings and sheeple are the rioters of January 6th. Over 300 charged, and more charges on the way.

You are [censored] burnt! Do you realize that??

C'mon Sir, you are embarrassing yourself.

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: skinnerback] #8211557 03/23/21 03:51 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Lemmings

The real lemmings and sheeple are the rioters of January 6th. Over 300 charged, and more charges on the way.

rofl

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8211560 03/23/21 03:53 AM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Three vet's at the VA on my wife's floor got their second shots Thursday, all three had reactions and were sick today. Don't know how bad it is.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: dogcatcher] #8211563 03/23/21 03:57 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Lemmings

rofl

It's not funny, actually.

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8211564 03/23/21 04:00 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
I thought the whole “operation warp speed” was because they basically had to “militarize” it so to speak, to bypass the FDA.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Bullfrog] #8211566 03/23/21 04:03 AM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Bullfrog
I thought the whole “operation warp speed” was because they basically had to “militarize” it so to speak, to bypass the FDA.

But the FDA is the govt...I’m confused now.

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8211581 03/23/21 04:47 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Got to love DC throwing in some idiot thinking for post count.

[Linked Image]
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Sneaky] #8211593 03/23/21 06:03 AM
1860.colt Offline
emoji colt.45
emoji colt.45
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Originally Posted by colt.45
Originally Posted by LoneStarSon
You're absolutely correct. There were over 30,000 original guinea pigs for each of the vaccines in the US alone, but those of us that have taken it, hopefully have done our own research.

I have and I feel safe taking it. I was standing in line one day last year at a buffet just as Covid was hitting. An old man chided me because I was patiently waiting for an old man in front of me to get his chicken fried steak. The old man behind me told me I'd never get anywhere in life if I kept waiting on people to get out of my way. So, that's what I did with this vaccine...

Just might be prepaired...
Look @ the scare tactics & ammo...
It gonna get were i cant afford ta choot...
Got crossbow...
Stay Safe...
flag

Right here, people, is the perfect example of your classic liberal. Can’t even speak English, yet whines about all the problems they have complete control over. Learn from liberals, people. Don’t be a liberal.

You D man Sneaky...
flag

i'm postaddic
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Dustnsand] #8211705 03/23/21 12:37 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted by z71dustin
What real funny is people like hook line and sinker.

He's a huge fan of the non FDA approved vaccine but posts this about GMOs
Originally Posted by hook_n_line
Maybe there is too much GMO crap that there nutrition needs aren't being met.

GMOs which are approved and take over a decade of testing and regulatory processes by multiple agencies before they can become legal. Those are bad but a vaccine created in less than a year with no approval, hell yeah shoot it right in my bloodstream.

Hey there Dusty. find a post where I'm a huge fan. I said I got it and that I've had many vaccinations while in the military. One more wouldn't hurt. What have you done for your country lately? flag Find out which country owns the rights to GMO patents while your at it.

Last edited by hook_n_line; 03/23/21 12:38 PM.

Sometimes it's hard being me! But somebody has to do it.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: DeRico] #8211721 03/23/21 12:50 PM
H
huck18 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
Originally Posted by DeRico
If I grow a fourth leg, or lose a limb I’ll be paid for the rest of my life. If I die my wife will get the money for the rest of her life confused2

Research the secret vaccine court. All of the vaccine manufacturers have total immunity against suits. Your tax dollars pay for all the vaccine harm.

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8211738 03/23/21 01:05 PM
B
BradyBuck Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
So what exactly do the anti-vaxers think is going to happen?

What is in this vaccine that you are scared about?

HRCH Washita's Kimber Locked N Loaded
GRHRCH Firefly's Rally The Troops MH
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: BradyBuck] #8211742 03/23/21 01:11 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by BradyBuck

The mortality rate is less the 1% for one...... not to mention they rushed it to market in seven month. A process that usually takes 4-5 years...... also chances are way more people have already had covid without even knowing it.......they have already been immunized naturally.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 03/23/21 01:40 PM.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: S.A. hunter] #8211753 03/23/21 01:22 PM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
The mortality rate is less the 1% for one.

If you were to count those who died from Covid not with it, I suspect that number to be much much lower. I know 3 people who are listed as Covid deaths, one was a friend, all had preexisting conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and obesity.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8211756 03/23/21 01:26 PM
Superduty Offline OP
"The Regulator"
OP Offline
"The Regulator"
[Linked Image]

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: S.A. hunter] #8211792 03/23/21 01:53 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

The mortality rate is less the 1% for one...... not to mention they rushed it to market in seven month. A process that usually takes 4-5 years...... also chances are way more people have already had covid without even knowing it.......they are already been immunized naturally.

My understanding is the approval process, i.e., the FDA’s red tape, is what takes several years. Trump asked the FDA to issue an Emergency Use Authorization to help get the approval process shortened, meaning cut out the red tape. From the OP’s link: “ This enables the FDA to authorize the emergency use of medical products that meet the criteria within weeks rather than months to years.” The vaccines were still tested (trials across the globe were held late last year). The Emergency Use Authorization moved the vaccines to the front of the line and does require “significantly less data” than otherwise would be required. Trump pushed for this, and it was the right move.

The vaccine technology itself isn’t new, this is just the first one authorized in the US. mRNA vaccines have been studied for decades for the flu, rabies, Zika and other diseases. This is the future of vaccines. Scientists have been trying to find a vaccine that would cover pretty much all viral outbreaks and be future proof. The idea is to have one vaccine that would work for any current and future potential viral pandemic, basically eradicating viral pandemics forever.

A major benefit of mRNA vaccines is that it takes less time from design to testing than traditional vaccines.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/hcp/mrna-vaccine-basics.html

To the OP: “Vax not FDA approved” is misleading. It was authorized by the FDA on an emergency use basis, which can be rescinded at any time. It was tested on thousands of people last year. Tens of thousands of people received vaccines in the testing phase in the US alone, and the analysis phase was still handled by the FDA, as you can read in their letter to Moderna below. The vaccines were moved to the front of the line due to it being a pandemic. Here is the FDA’s letter to Moderna regarding the EUA for its vaccine:

FDA’s review of the available safety data from 30,351 participants 18 years of age and older, who were followed for a median of 7 weeks after receiving the second dose, did not identify specific safety concerns that would preclude issuance of an EUA. Review of additional safety data from these participants with a median of 9 weeks of follow-up after receipt of the second dose did not change FDA’s assessment of safety of the vaccine.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144636/download

As someone else said, this is about individual risk assessment. It should have been the entire time. Instead, politicians used a broad brush and tanked the economy and did more harm than good. After the two week shutdown to try to get PPE and ventilators to hospitals, the shutdowns should have ended, as they said they would. The CDC should have issued guidelines on what to do to protect yourself and it should have been left to the states/local governments and ultimately the individuals. The same should apply to the vaccine. If you want it, get it. If you don’t, don’t.

That’s the way everything in this country should work. Individuals should be able to make their own informed decisions. Government should issue relevant information, not rule over us under the guise of “it’s for your own good.”

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: hook_n_line] #8211816 03/23/21 02:07 PM
D
Dustnsand Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by z71dustin
What real funny is people like hook line and sinker.

He's a huge fan of the non FDA approved vaccine but posts this about GMOs
Maybe there is too much GMO crap that there nutrition needs aren't being met.

GMOs which are approved and take over a decade of testing and regulatory processes by multiple agencies before they can become legal. Those are bad but a vaccine created in less than a year with no approval, hell yeah shoot it right in my bloodstream.

Hey there Dusty. find a post where I'm a huge fan. I said I got it and that I've had many vaccinations while in the military. One more wouldn't hurt. What have you done for your country lately? flag Find out which country owns the rights to GMO patents while your at it.

I know a bit about GMOs. I do research with them daily. They are real bad though, need to be real scared

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: BradyBuck] #8211817 03/23/21 02:08 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

There's a long list of possibilities that can happen. That's the point, it is the unknown, because it is experimental.

The virus itself is not a death sentence. In fact, 96% survive.

From what I've seen about a third of Fire/EMS got vaccinated. We keep getting it offered, and 2/3 of us keep turning it down. Evidently you're in the other third. Completely your choice, no judgement from me.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: S.A. hunter] #8211821 03/23/21 02:09 PM
B
BradyBuck Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B

The mortality rate is less the 1% for one...... not to mention they rushed it to market in seven month. A process that usually takes 4-5 years...... also chances are way more people have already had covid without even knowing it.......they have already been immunized naturally.

But what about the actual vaccine are you worried about? I understand the idea that it may not be needed due to the statistics and I understand some apprehension due to the rushed approval.

But what exactly is in the vaccine or what about how it works is bothering you?

HRCH Washita's Kimber Locked N Loaded
GRHRCH Firefly's Rally The Troops MH
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: BradyBuck] #8211822 03/23/21 02:10 PM
D
Dustnsand Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

Nothing but I'm not going to go get a shot for something I'm not scared of. I've never had a flu shot, don't plan to get a flu shot, and on the same hand don't plan to get the covid shot

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8211831 03/23/21 02:16 PM
M
MeanGreen85 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Taking medical advice from a guy who almost died due to his ego and extreme stubbornness is laughable at best.

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: TX_LT230FH] #8211849 03/23/21 02:27 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by TX_LT230FH
Vaccination is going to be required by more and more entities. Like public transport. Or your employer. Or both.
Couple of years ago some measurable percentage of the current THF “anti-vaxxers” were probably railing against and shaming the “liberal anti-vaxxers” refusing to get their kid vaccinated.

Here is the weird thing... Asking if someone has or has had covid is protected health information. Heck, even asking about or divulging where you might have gotten the virus is protected health info.
However, asking about someone’s China Flu vaccine status and even requiring a vaccine is not. wtfconfused2

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: MeanGreen85] #8211852 03/23/21 02:29 PM
Superduty Offline OP
"The Regulator"
OP Offline
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by MeanGreen85
Taking medical advice from a guy who almost died due to his ego and extreme stubbornness is laughable at best.

cheers

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: BradyBuck] #8211861 03/23/21 02:33 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

But what about the actual vaccine are you worried about? I understand the idea that it may not be needed due to the statistics and I understand some apprehension due to the rushed approval.

But what exactly is in the vaccine or what about how it works is bothering you?

I don’t know your particular health status and I understand the risk offset of those that have underlying conditions. But for healthy people... What are you gaining by taking the vaccine? What is you proof?

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: MeanGreen85] #8211862 03/23/21 02:34 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by MeanGreen85

What did I miss? popcorn

Re: You VAX people are guinea pigs. VAX not FDA approved [Re: Superduty] #8211871 03/23/21 02:40 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Superduty
[Linked Image]

The process of making cheese remained the same for over 2000 years. While an excellent food source, it spoiled quickly once it was exposed to air. James L Kraft invented a way to make pasteurized american cheese with a long shelf life. He invested his life savings into making this new cheese and if it wasn't for WWII, would have gone bankrupt. The reason? People did not trust the science of how this new cheese was made.

Some of ya'll are just afraid to eat the cheese.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide