Forums46
Topics538,050
Posts9,732,362
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: skinnerback] #8190039 03/03/21 01:56 AM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Originally Posted by freerange
Good stuff right there Sir!! Great picture.

And yes, you are right! roflmao

I kid you not, my ex wife called me an hour ago and asked me if I had 9mm & 38 Special ammo for sale. Her boyfriend is going through a divorce and his ex and ex’s family are bat chit crazy, and have been making all kinds of threats and one of them showed up to her house Friday starting trouble. Called the law and got a restraining order etc. Her boyfriend spent 8 yrs in the Marine Core and is a combat vet, but hasn’t owned a gun since leaving the Core. Anyway, with all of craziness and threats he just went and bought a 9mm, plus the unfired 38 that I bought her before we split. Of course, they can’t find ammo. I have a little extra put away and will hook him up, I like the guy and he’s good to my kids. Just seems really strange to be giving my ex wife ammo lol.

Poor guy, he’s focused on dealing with his crazy ex wife and protecting his kids and has no idea the crazy that he is getting himself into with my ex! roflmao I feel sorry for him, honestly.

Skinner, to preface ill say that theres a lot of "exes" and "halfs" the "steps" etc throughout my family. But your story was just too layered with exes and exes' exes and exes' families exes etc etc for me to follow. smile

roflmao Understandable Sir.

I truly understand. My Mom died the other day and my Sisters elected to not put anything about who she was survived by. I thought that was odd, but I choose my battles with my Sisters. I assume it would of been confusing to decide who to include and who not. Kind of sad, but ive learned many families have varying degrees of that.
Now what was this thread about, oh goodness, im sorry OP.

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: skinnerback] #8190100 03/03/21 02:34 AM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

I kid you not, my ex wife called me an hour ago and asked me if I had 9mm & 38 Special ammo for sale. Her boyfriend is going through a divorce and his ex and ex’s family are bat chit crazy, and have been making all kinds of threats and one of them showed up to her house Friday starting trouble. Called the law and got a restraining order etc. Her boyfriend spent 8 yrs in the Marine Core and is a combat vet, but hasn’t owned a gun since leaving the Core. Anyway, with all of craziness and threats he just went and bought a 9mm, plus the unfired 38 that I bought her before we split. Of course, they can’t find ammo. I have a little extra put away and will hook him up, I like the guy and he’s good to my kids. Just seems really strange to be giving my ex wife ammo lol.

Poor guy, he’s focused on dealing with his crazy ex wife and protecting his kids and has no idea the crazy that he is getting himself into with my ex! roflmao I feel sorry for him, honestly.

Well, he is a Marine. They are known for taking on crazy....
roflmao

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: freerange] #8190422 03/03/21 01:13 PM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

Skinner, to preface ill say that theres a lot of "exes" and "halfs" the "steps" etc throughout my family. But your story was just too layered with exes and exes' exes and exes' families exes etc etc for me to follow. smile

I truly understand. My Mom died the other day and my Sisters elected to not put anything about who she was survived by. I thought that was odd, but I choose my battles with my Sisters. I assume it would of been confusing to decide who to include and who not. Kind of sad, but ive learned many families have varying degrees of that.

Sorry about your mom may she R.I.P. angel

texas flag

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: freerange] #8190886 03/03/21 07:34 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef

Sorry about your Mom Sir.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide