1. Drop your mag
2. Unload your gun
3. Check again
4. Stand about 1 from a light switch
5. Pull the trigger and watch your front sight move out of the box or on the edge
6. Keep doing it until the front sight doesn’t move out of the switch box
7. Once your good at doing it slow, speed up and watch how you’re not as good as you thought when your slow
8. Do This hundreds of times
Once you get the above drill down, start doing it after drawing from the holster with an UNLOADED handgun. Draw while keeping support hand close to chest, clear holster, turn muzzle towards target, assume two handed grip without putting support hand in front of muzzle, punch out towards target, sight alignment, trigger press.
Make sure your handgun is completely unloaded and no live ammunition is in the room with you.
Did I mention do the above with an completely unloaded handgun?
Just my .02,