Forums46
Topics538,036
Posts9,732,234
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8141068 01/24/21 03:20 AM
D
DQ Kid Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
I fall on the lines of individual choice unless legal requirements call for masking such as at restaurants, stores, etc. I guess local or municipality mandated. Beyond legal requirements, I won't dictate someone wear one as long as no one dictates to me not to, all is good. My boss of 1.5 years ago just passed from Covid this past Sunday, 56.5 yo, leavin 3 children in their early 20s and wife. Really nice guy that I understand may have had Type II Diabetes but nothing else as an underlying condition. Caught it before the holidays from his spouse and never got out of the hospital. Very sad and way too young to go...

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8141076 01/24/21 03:27 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Corona can't be stopped, period. Like a river to the sea it has a purpose. When will your cult accept it?

Tell that to New Zealand.

And it has been slowed down a bunch by many, many more countries. But not the greatest country in the world. Because we politicized it and now a bunch of people think it’s a weakness to admit they might need to take some basic precautions that might help everyone. It has no “purpose”. It’s a damned disease.

The ISLANDS of New Zealand have 5mil people total. DFW metro plex has more people.

New Zealand was also one of first to use Convalescent plasma, guess how long it took the US FDA to approve an emergency order allowing it as a treatment?

I digress, it’s apparent you are way undereducated on this subject

India has a lower death rate then the US. Why because they didn’t handcuff doctors from using different treatments.

US was doing 940k vaccines a day... cool The ISLANDS of New Zealand would be vaccinated in 5.5 days.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8141081 01/24/21 03:28 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

I’m in a cult because I listen to doctors who have actually treated hundreds of Covid patients? With treatments you have regularly dismissed.

You are right I should ignore them and listen to a lawyer.

Have you noticed that the Doctors that have used all of these cures with high numbers of success do not mention the severity of the cases? About 85% are mild cases, and according to 2 of my Doctors, those people will survive without any major medical care, nor need any "miracle" drug. As, my VA Doc said, if you have a real mild case, you can rub some dirt on it and be okay. I laughed and told him to make a YouTube about dirt, he said he wasn't into the BS that some glory seekers are.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: DQ Kid] #8141085 01/24/21 03:30 AM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by DQ Kid
I fall on the lines of individual choice unless legal requirements call for masking such as at restaurants, stores, etc. I guess local or municipality mandated. Beyond legal requirements, I won't dictate someone wear one as long as no one dictates to me not to, all is good. My boss of 1.5 years ago just passed from Covid this past Sunday, 56.5 yo, leavin 3 children in their early 20s and wife. Really nice guy that I understand may have had Type II Diabetes but nothing else as an underlying condition. Caught it before the holidays from his spouse and never got out of the hospital. Very sad and way too young to go...

I don’t have the power to dictate anyone to do anything. Honestly, I’m just kinda sick of all the semi yuk-it-up threads whose only real purpose seems to provide a platform for the same people to prove to everyone how brave they are for not taking COVID seriously and what wimps everyone else is who does. These threads have been popping up for months.

I’m just injecting a dose of reality into the mix and asking folks to help slow this thing down if they are willing. Sure it’s individual choice. My choice is to try not to be a risk to others, especially since it costs me so little. I’m sorry to hear about your boss.

Originally Posted by Russ79
I learned long ago you can't reason someone out of something they don't reason themselves into.

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: dogcatcher] #8141099 01/24/21 03:44 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

I’m in a cult because I listen to doctors who have actually treated hundreds of Covid patients? With treatments you have regularly dismissed.

You are right I should ignore them and listen to a lawyer.

Have you noticed that the Doctors that have used all of these cures with high numbers of success do not mention the severity of the cases? About 85% are mild cases, and according to 2 of my Doctors, those people will survive without any major medical care, nor need any "miracle" drug. As, my VA Doc said, if you have a real mild case, you can rub some dirt on it and be okay. I laughed and told him to make a YouTube about dirt, he said he wasn't into the BS that some glory seekers are.

Actually just the opposite most are very quiet after watching medical licenses get attacked, as Gov’ers and Politicians ban treatments.

If a doctor is submitting treatments to the FDA for approval they obviously feel very strongly about them. I’ve seen friends make pretty remarkable recoveries, so I wouldnt assume severity. Both used different treatments.

ER doctors are employees, their treatments thoughts aren’t their own. Better question would be what If all of these treatments that are just now getting approval wouldnt of been so tabo a year ago? Treatments like ivermectin and antibody/Bamlanivimab....

You should be able to ask your doctor about treatments and have options. Over the last year most doctors have been to scared to treat outside of vitamins. Seen it on this forum. How many on this forum with Covid where actually treated? Or sent home and told if it’s to bad go to the ER?

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8141106 01/24/21 03:50 AM
D
DQ Kid Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie
Originally Posted by DQ Kid

I don’t have the power to dictate anyone to do anything. Honestly, I’m just kinda sick of all the semi yuk-it-up threads whose only real purpose seems to provide a platform for the same people to prove to everyone how brave they are for not taking COVID seriously and what wimps everyone else is who does. These threads have been popping up for months.

I’m just injecting a dose of reality into the mix and asking folks to help slow this thing down if they are willing. Sure it’s individual choice. My choice is to try not to be a risk to others, especially since it costs me so little. I’m sorry to hear about your boss.

Thanks NP. I will continue doing as I do...

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8141111 01/24/21 03:55 AM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
agent orange was just the flu too

i guess confused2

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8141114 01/24/21 03:56 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
popcorn

[Linked Image]
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8141123 01/24/21 04:06 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
L
No input from the mask wearers about the homeless population?

R.I.P. CPO Matt Mills-(DEVGRU)- You will NEVER be forgotten!
10-25-75 / 8-6-11 *K.I.A.*
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8141142 01/24/21 04:35 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
If a business posts a sign that anyone who enters must be wearing a mask, I wear one. If they have no sign, I don't. I respect a property owners wishes when I'm on their property, the same as I expect others to respect my wishes when they are on my property. Anyone who doesn't respect my property, is promptly thrown out. That's the Texas way of doing things.

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8141144 01/24/21 04:37 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by LFD2037

It has been discussed many times before. They live in the "sewer" exposed to so much that their immune system helps them. But there has been a lot of deaths in the homeless population. But not usually not reported as homeless.

[Linked Image]
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8141153 01/24/21 04:54 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
A 99.9% kill rate virus does? I do not think so.

[Linked Image]
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: Bee'z] #8141157 01/24/21 05:05 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by 2Beez
A 99.9% kill rate virus does? I do not think so.

My mother had 4 friends from her college years come visit her in 2019 for a few days to talk about old times. 3 of the 4 are dead from Covid-19. She considers it to have a 75% kill rate.

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: dogcatcher] #8141165 01/24/21 05:08 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by LFD2037

It has been discussed many times before. They live in the "sewer" exposed to so much that their immune system helps them. But there has been a lot of deaths in the homeless population. But not usually not reported as homeless.

You said the what others have said and you can’t have it both ways. You’re saying their natural immune system keeps them from getting it or from getting really sick from it. You, and others, also say herd immunity doesn’t work. So which is it? Natural immunity works or doesn’t work, because you’ve said both.
This contradicts your comments about how hard the homeless community has been hit. It states the exact opposite and it’s from December 29,2020 in Seattle, of all places.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...ation-what-does-that-mean-for-a-vaccine/
I’ll rephrase my question, any input from somebody who isn’t just spit-balling on why the homeless population is doing just fine with the virus?

R.I.P. CPO Matt Mills-(DEVGRU)- You will NEVER be forgotten!
10-25-75 / 8-6-11 *K.I.A.*
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8141227 01/24/21 09:27 AM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8141291 01/24/21 01:47 PM
onlysmith&wesson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
To the OP, not me. I lived my life and got it. Had symptoms, cut my hunting trip short, came home, got worse, got tested and yes, positive. Body aches, bad congestion, short of breath, low energy for about three days. That was it. 10 day quarantine to protect my fellow man. Move along folks, nothing to see around me.

An unethical shot is one you take, that you know you shouldn't.
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: dogcatcher] #8142523 01/25/21 12:13 PM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
https://ktxs.com/news/local/post-co...st-smokers-lungs-surgeon-says-01-23-2021

[Linked Image]

Post-COVID lungs worse than the worst smokers' lungs, surgeon says
by WKRCSaturday, January 23rd 2021

LUBBOCK, Texas — A Texas trauma surgeon says it's rare that X-rays from any of her COVID-19 patients come back without dense scarring.

Dr. Brittany Bankhead-Kendall in Lubbock tweeted, "'post-Covid' lungs look worse than ANY type of terrible smoker's lung we've ever seen. And they collapse. And they clot off. And the shortness of breath lingers on... & on... & on."

"Everyone's just so worried about the mortality thing and that's terrible and it's awful," she told CBS Dallas-Fort Worth. "But man, for all the survivors and the people who have tested positive this is — it's going to be a problem."

A quick google search of that picture comes back to NPR and is actually a pic of lung cancer, not Covid related that I can see unless it was around in 2011 when the article was printed.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: HWY_MAN] #8142550 01/25/21 12:54 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8142556 01/25/21 01:00 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Lol.

Goofy leftist throwing that propaganda around.

A man crying. Old cancer scans. Couldn't make this up if you wanted to.

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: HWY_MAN] #8142661 01/25/21 02:38 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by HWY_MAN
https://ktxs.com/news/local/post-co...st-smokers-lungs-surgeon-says-01-23-2021

[Linked Image]

Post-COVID lungs worse than the worst smokers' lungs, surgeon says
by WKRCSaturday, January 23rd 2021

LUBBOCK, Texas — A Texas trauma surgeon says it's rare that X-rays from any of her COVID-19 patients come back without dense scarring.

Dr. Brittany Bankhead-Kendall in Lubbock tweeted, "'post-Covid' lungs look worse than ANY type of terrible smoker's lung we've ever seen. And they collapse. And they clot off. And the shortness of breath lingers on... & on... & on."

"Everyone's just so worried about the mortality thing and that's terrible and it's awful," she told CBS Dallas-Fort Worth. "But man, for all the survivors and the people who have tested positive this is — it's going to be a problem."

A quick google search of that picture comes back to NPR and is actually a pic of lung cancer, not Covid related that I can see unless it was around in 2011 when the article was printed.

I didn't know it was fake new, I just thought it was a quack Dr. It didn't make any sense since whole sports teams get it and continue on just fine. I haven't heard of any one retiring because of lung damage due to covid....

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: HWY_MAN] #8142696 01/25/21 03:05 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

The photo was labeled with this in the article.
A view of a close up of a lung x-ray of a cigarette smoker in an undated photo. (Photo Courtesy of the American Cancer Society via Getty Images)

Nowhere did the Doctor say it was the lungs of a Covid-19 patient.

[Linked Image]
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8142700 01/25/21 03:07 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
I just don't understand how it hits different people so differently. I have read about seemingly young healthy people that it is really tuff on and some in the media that were killed by it, I do not personally know any that have died. Right now my great uncle (in his upper 60's diabetic, could nearly star in my 600 pound life, is constantly pre covid battling fluid on his lungs and heart and for the past 20 years his doctor tells him nice knowing you when he leaves a visit because they don't know if they will see him again) has covid. He seems to be fine. Same age/health group my grandmothers guy friend is the same way. One of my college buddies is a type 1 diabetic but is young and otherwise in good health, almost killed him he was in the hospital for a week.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: LFD2037] #8142710 01/25/21 03:14 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
My 93 year old grandmother got it and did fine.

Re: Who Lives Their Lives And Hasn't Got Covid? [Re: dogcatcher] #8142724 01/25/21 03:29 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

The photo was labeled with this in the article.
A view of a close up of a lung x-ray of a cigarette smoker in an undated photo. (Photo Courtesy of the American Cancer Society via Getty Images)

Nowhere did the Doctor say it was the lungs of a Covid-19 patient.

So why post the picture?

Better questions how many people died of Covid related pneumonia, that were not allowed to be treated with pneumonia fighting drugs because they had Covid? You sure don’t hear much about respirators any more.

At the point atleast in NY, you have been damn near better off being treated as an outpatient then inpatient.

What we have for the past years is a beautiful view of socialized medicine vs what private/health care money buys you

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide