Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Smart mom [Re: Bee'z] #8015649 10/19/20 03:38 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
I am going to take these in easiest order.

Originally Posted by 2Beez
send that PM, You already lost

Beez, you are most obvious of the whole point of what occurs here. I could share the secret to curing cancer here. I could share world peace here and you would still “hate”
my opinions. Period. Since I had a different opinion about the economics of the oil
Industry nothing else matters to you. Nothing! Your entire perception is obvious. If we were in a position of my post saving your life, you would refuse based on your established idea based on a single opinion. You do not consider right/wrong, just who posted.

I rarely respond to your post simply because you are just a “piler” on. Just like your last two posts here. You have nothing to add, just display your dislike for a poster who disagreed with you about the oil situation. You just want to be a member of the “popular” group here.

Proverbs 2
Re: Smart mom [Re: ntxtrapper] #8015654 10/19/20 03:42 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Glad I'm not the only "mean" parent.

Had to take an Ipad away from my 6 year old this weekend amid screaming and crying.... I would have loved to smash it... but it was his grandma's so I restrained myself. I did whip his azz. Shortly after he was well behaved and ate his lunch like a good boy.

My in-laws just don't understand that you can discipline your children and they will still love you. I'm the but whipper and also the first person my kids come running to. They know I love them and they know the rules. I say good job papa clown. My FIL is a mountain of a man, I'd hate to pizz him off, I'm just glad he has never stepped in to tell me how to raise my kids.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Smart mom [Re: ntxtrapper] #8015665 10/19/20 03:50 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Snatched a hot wheel from my boy one time and chunked it out the car window. He learned very early I don’t play.

Re: Smart mom [Re: ntxtrapper] #8015666 10/19/20 03:50 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Yes I littered.

Re: Smart mom [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8015721 10/19/20 04:25 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Bono’ Quote
[/quote]

It's not a debate it's based off your previous posts. You and your faith are fraudulent, you have bashed and condemned other Christian faiths and wished people out of jobs so you can make more money. Also, chastised people ’s income as exponentially and grossly over paid while mocking their lack of higher education, All while quoting Scripture in the bunker..... so leave the fake growth and prayer off. It's insulting to those that do live that way.

You purposely trolled me to get a rile and admitted so, congrats it worked, you’re the first in 13 years. Typical heritic do as I say not as I live.

There is only one person trolling and hiding behind a computer
Originally Posted by Sniper.270
Well y’all make it so easy. Like You should probably use that coward/ignore button too. Y’all’s KPC should be glad I don’t focus on you more. You do provide so many opportunities to call out such uneducated beliefs/opinions.

[/quote]

You may be absolutely correct. It’s possible. Here is the fact. You state an opinion, yours, as fact. You could be right, but you cannot prove your opinion. There is a major difference between stating ones opinions/ beliefs as just that, ones opinions, and as an established fact. You state my beliefs/faith are “fraudulent.” You simply, under no circumstances, make that a factual/valid statement. Yet you do. You! You put yourself in the position of God. You judged. My opinions shared about other religions/beliefs are mine. Judged by the one true God. The God of the Bible. I will never make a final judgement. I can say what the Bible says will happen, according to my beliefs, if any person does not repent and truly accept Christ. God will judge. I can say I believe your beliefs are wrong, but only God can judge and know. Of course, you know that. But you can only attack my faith in an attempt to “turn the table.” It is the most common and simple tactic. As you so proved in the last sentence of the first paragraph above.

Finally, there is a group of you in here who troll, attack, bash, ridicule, and silence anyone who dares challenge “your” established ground rules for participation in here. Let any opinion differ from what is obviously correct and established as fact and, well do so at your own risk. You give/state many of your opinions as unchallengeable. You as in the little group mentioned above. Y’all have no issue using any language and tactic to bully anyone who dare question that established group. And yes, if I chose to spend more time in here I would call you out and display true arrogance and judgement. Go to the TFF, there is a similar group of bullies there too. Every forum has them.

Lastly. My goal is not to rile you. I can not imagine anyone seriously getting riled on any social forum. I am telling no one to live as I do. I may challenge ones opinions, and I love having mine challenged. I can do both without any negative feelings at all. I can challenge the forum bullies without “hating” the bully. I can question the opinions/education of the bullies without being a heretic or hypocritical.

Proverbs 2
Re: Smart mom [Re: ntxtrapper] #8015723 10/19/20 04:28 PM
H
Halfadozen Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
salute

Freedom is a fragile thing ...Those who have known freedom, and then lost it, have never known it again.
-- Ronald Reagan

Re: Smart mom [Re: cbump] #8015727 10/19/20 04:29 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by cbump
Snatched a hot wheel from my boy one time and chunked it out the car window. He learned very early I don’t play.

I have a small collection of hot wheels cars I picked up years ago. Do you know how much some of them are worth?

LOL. Not a good move. You may have chunked a 1000 dollar car out the window.

Proverbs 2
Re: Smart mom [Re: ntxtrapper] #8015743 10/19/20 04:49 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Only cost me .99¢ and the lesson was worth more than $1000. up

Re: Smart mom [Re: Sniper.270] #8015744 10/19/20 04:50 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R

I have a small collection of hot wheels cars I picked up years ago. Do you know how much some of them are worth?

If they are like my son's hot wheel cars.... they have bent and missing wheels no windshield and are starting to corrode and loose paint. They aren't worth chit.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Smart mom [Re: ntxtrapper] #8015757 10/19/20 05:00 PM
Payne Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Sniper 270, stop being condescending in every post. Go read rule 8 for good measure.

[Linked Image]
Re: Smart mom [Re: Sneaky] #8015775 10/19/20 05:17 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Sneaky’s Post [/quote]

And you just don’t understand very well how arrogant and abrasive you are in print. I’m sure you’re a fantastic, upstanding member of society in person, but on this forum, you suck.

I’m a prick on here, too. The difference between you and I is that I can admit it. I also admit that I’m no better than you, but I am going to call you out for being a prick while acting innocent about it. You can’t have it both ways. You can’t push buttons and claim innocence at the same time.

You’re also not half as witty as you have led yourself to believe. It’s a shame that you’re so full of yourself, because you do have a lot of good things to say. Pissing off Bobo to the extent that you have also speaks volumes. He’s one of the smarter and more level-headed members here. But, go ahead and passively infer our inferiority to you and dodge the real heart of the issue concerning so many’s distaste for you around here. You know, the “cowards” that don’t want to read your berating anymore.

Maybe there’s some hole in your life that you’re compensating for here. I’ve been there. I get it. Just remember that this isn’t a game. There are real people behind these posts, and the majority don’t come here to get scolded by you, me, or anyone else. [/quote]

I love the demean and promote at the same time approach. It’s a common approach. Women are the best at this approach. Anyway.

You, in my opinion, are one of the group who have set yourself up as the establishment. Y’all have decided that only you can challenge, question, and differ. Most of your post above, which is well written and expressed, ASSUMES a validated fact. You state it as law. Like anyone, myself included, who dare disagree will immediately be bullied. You make statements you do not know. You believe.

I am not saying you/Bobo/anyone is inferior. I am saying you don’t get to decide who is “smarter and level-headed” on here that is out of bounds for questioning. You may think he is, no one else has to accept your opinion. Just as you stated once. “Even ol Sneaky, who is very laid back etc,” thinks Sniper is full of himself. You take/assume validity to your established superiority. Again, y’all give your opinion validity based on your own declaration. I too could make the exact statement about persons on this site who so dislike the bullying y’all do. I could mention names who have left this site because of people like y’all. For you to even gone there is silly, hence me pointing it out.

The simple fact is that your opinion is based on a challenge to your opinion on the oil situation. I could post a thread challenging Law Enforcement today that would create the same reaction as displayed by most of the oil field industry represented here. You simply do not accept being challenged.

Have you noticed how much the idea of heretic or hypocritical is used to attack my opinion, but no one challenges the actual scripture I post. It’s all a personal attack. All bullying. Why? Because “y’all” only have your opinions, which you believe are facts. It’s the way, only way, you can “debate.” You can’t prove your opinions of my posts so you must personally attack, hoping by attacking my faith to get an outburst. You try the silly little examples and hope for validity. And yes, the club jumps in and congratulate each other as lords of THF.

“Hole in my life?” That’s good. It isn’t a game? What’s that mean? It’s a forum. It is nothing more. It is a place people can come and challenge, share, respond, debate, and interact. Follow the rules and you should be able to share any opinion. Gusick should be able too also, but look at how he is treated. Simply for having a different opinion.
The “Club” just doesn’t like when the tables are turned. Most bullies do not. I fundamentally disagree with everything Gusick posts, but love his challenge to my opinions. I am certainly not superior to him. Hence I have no need to attack him. So who is berating who and scolding who?

Proverbs 2
Re: Smart mom [Re: redchevy] #8015783 10/19/20 05:21 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by redchevy

If they are like my son's hot wheel cars.... they have bent and missing wheels no windshield and are starting to corrode and loose paint. They aren't worth chit.

Well that is probably correct. Happens to the best. Yes they probably cost less than a buck, but needed to be kept in box and stored for many years. It is crazy though what vintage old toys are worth.

Proverbs 2
Re: Smart mom [Re: ntxtrapper] #8015790 10/19/20 05:27 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
I'm not taking sides one way or the other, but if you cant see the cliquish mob mentality at times with the pack attacking the outsider... you got your head in the sand!

Maybe you can't see it from the inside looking out? I've never been in the cool kids table anywhere in my life because I guess being cool just aint that important to me, but don't lie to yourselves it exits and its present right here.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Smart mom [Re: Payne] #8015791 10/19/20 05:27 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Payne
Sniper 270, stop being condescending in every post. Go read rule 8 for good measure.

Yes sir. Went an read immediately.

8. We promote a friendly atmosphere for hunters to exchange ideas. Differences of opinions are welcome and are an important part of this format. We do not, however, tolerate those that try to start an argument with every post. If you are looking to agitate people, simply to get a response or if you are a troller, this is not the place for you.

I will truly strive to do better.

Proverbs 2
Re: Smart mom [Re: Sniper.270] #8015795 10/19/20 05:30 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

You may be absolutely correct. It’s possible. Here is the fact. You state an opinion, yours, as fact. You could be right, but you cannot prove your opinion. There is a major difference between stating ones opinions/ beliefs as just that, ones opinions, and as an established fact. You state my beliefs/faith are “fraudulent.” You simply, under no circumstances, make that a factual/valid statement. Yet you do. You! You put yourself in the position of God. You judged. My opinions shared about other religions/beliefs are mine. Judged by the one true God. The God of the Bible. I will never make a final judgement. I can say what the Bible says will happen, according to my beliefs, if any person does not repent and truly accept Christ. God will judge. I can say I believe your beliefs are wrong, but only God can judge and know. Of course, you know that. But you can only attack my faith in an attempt to “turn the table.” It is the most common and simple tactic. As you so proved in the last sentence of the first paragraph above.

Finally, there is a group of you in here who troll, attack, bash, ridicule, and silence anyone who dares challenge “your” established ground rules for participation in here. Let any opinion differ from what is obviously correct and established as fact and, well do so at your own risk. You give/state many of your opinions as unchallengeable. You as in the little group mentioned above. Y’all have no issue using any language and tactic to bully anyone who dare question that established group. And yes, if I chose to spend more time in here I would call you out and display true arrogance and judgement. Go to the TFF, there is a similar group of bullies there too. Every forum has them.

Lastly. My goal is not to rile you. I can not imagine anyone seriously getting riled on any social forum. I am telling no one to live as I do. I may challenge ones opinions, and I love having mine challenged. I can do both without any negative feelings at all. I can challenge the forum bullies without “hating” the bully. I can question the opinions/education of the bullies without being a heretic or hypocritical.

Nice diversion

Not attacking your faith, just pointing out the true hypocrisy of you're actions and statements that you have provided in previous posts, including this one. How can you tell others how to live if you can't follow same advice, you can't but you will continue to hide behind it as justification for your actions. You can't out run your post history, it paints who you really are.

You aren't challenging for the betterment of anyone, you are trolling and calling them cowards if they don't respond, YOUR WORDS.

You clearly stated your true intentions via this last post and your sole purpose to troll. You want it to be personal, and you wanted to rile.

Best to luck to you, I'll be a coward and put you on ignore

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Smart mom [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8015811 10/19/20 05:44 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Nice diversion

Not attacking your faith, just pointing out the true hypocrisy of you're actions and statements that you have provided in previous posts, including this one. How can you tell others how to live if you can't follow same advice, you can't but you will continue to hide behind it as justification for your actions. You can't out run your post history, it paints who you really are.

You aren't challenging for the betterment of anyone, you are trolling and calling them cowards if they don't respond, YOUR WORDS.

You clearly stated your true intentions via this last post and your sole purpose to troll. You want it to be personal, and you wanted to rile.

Best to luck to you, I'll be a coward and put you on ignore

Best of luck to you too. Truly. No hard feelings.

Proverbs 2
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide