Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Another CDC screw up.. #7982958 09/21/20 10:54 PM
Mike W Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Geeze... no credibility left at all. Disband it and start over.

After publishing guidance warning about the serious risks of "airborne" infection associated with SARS-CoV-2, the CDC just seriously harmed its own credibility by acknowledging Monday that it had posted the new guidance "in error", following a pressure campaign from the WHO.

Scientists have been gathering evidence that the novel coronavirus plaguing the world spreads via aerosol particles practically since it first emerged, and back in July, a group of 200 scientists sent a letter to the WHO urging the international public health agency to change its guidance on the spread of the disease. The problem scientists argued is that the WHO hasn't updated its views to incorporate new research showing that aerosol spread is a much greater threat than touching contaminated surfaces, or via large droplets spread by close contact between individuals.

Yet, the WHO has refused these overtures, and this week it successfully convinced the CDC to do the same.

After the WHO announced earlier that it had reached out to the CDC over the guidance change, the agency informed American media outlets that a "draft version" of the guidance had been "posted in error".

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...w-guidance-risks-airborne-covid-19-error

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Another CDC screw up.. [Re: Mike W] #7982962 09/21/20 10:58 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
its a moslem takeover................masks for the womens and beards will be proven to work for men.

I'm only halfway teasing..........just look at everything that is shut down and look what is allowed

Re: Another CDC screw up.. [Re: fadetoblack64] #7982983 09/21/20 11:10 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by takewhatyoucan64
its a moslem takeover................masks for the womens and beards will be proven to work for men.

I'm only halfway teasing..........just look at everything that is shut down and look what is allowed

You can take it to the bank.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Another CDC screw up.. [Re: fadetoblack64] #7983029 09/21/20 11:32 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J

You’re right and if you don’t believe me watch RBG’s funeral versus what they would allow you or I to do should someone tragically die in your or my family.

People are so blind it’s embarrassing.

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Another CDC screw up.. [Re: Judd] #7983043 09/21/20 11:36 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Judd

You’re right and if you don’t believe me watch RBG’s funeral versus what they would allow you or I to do should someone tragically die in your or my family.

Some are blind, others just don't want to see.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Another CDC screw up.. [Re: Judd] #7983048 09/21/20 11:39 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

rbg died a while back. Notice how these deaths have perfect timing. roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Another CDC screw up.. [Re: Jimbo1] #7983072 09/21/20 11:58 PM
M
Marc K Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Some are blind, others just don't want to see.

This says it all.

A Democracy is when two wolves and a lamb vote on the dinner menu. That is why this country was specifically not designed as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
Re: Another CDC screw up.. [Re: Mike W] #7983136 09/22/20 12:37 AM
A
angus1956 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
A
It's a SCAMDEMIC don't forget it!!
I keep saying I can go to Wal-Mart, Lowe's, home depot, target, but I can't go to a bar or mostly eat out?
WTF?

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide