Forums46
Topics538,091
Posts9,732,888
Members87,065
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: DocHorton] #7975670 09/16/20 01:09 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by DocHorton
I think you're safe Guy, Sneaky lives in Arizona. rofl

What on earth does that have to do with anything?

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Sneaky] #7975673 09/16/20 01:13 AM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Sneaky

I think it’s dumb to post nearly nude photos of your daughter on the internet, but that’s freedom. You do you.

You bringing my daughter into this? Man you really are desperate. Setting a new low.

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: DocHorton] #7975674 09/16/20 01:13 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Grizz brings up a great point. The NFL censors what can be expressed. It’s one thing to allow individuals to express themselves. When they decide what may be expressed, and it’s anti-American, then that organization and its supporters are decidedly anti-American. If you watch the NFL, you are supporting them and their anti-American views. Sugar coat it and justify it all you want. You’re anti-American. You’re my enemy.

roflmao Feel better now?

Everyone bow down to the most American guy in the room. He dislikes NFL football and everyone who watches is his enemy. rofl

FWIW, the NFL is a private organization. The great thing about America is an employer can allow anyone to express whatever they want as long as it's legal, or also put restrictions on those employees. Because, you know, this is America. But since it doesn't follow your beliefs it's anti-American? I guess you support "America" as long as it falls within your view......Good thing the Founding Father's didn't share your perspective.

Amazing that some can't see past the nose on their face and recognize the thing they are calling anti-American is because what they are doing is expressing their beliefs. It's comical, and hypocritical.

Yeah, I’ll go out on a limb and say that supporting an organization that condones killing innocent people is anti-American.

The NFL condones killing innocent people? I haven't seen them take that stance.....where did you find that?

Enjoy your football, Doc.

[Linked Image]

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Guy] #7975675 09/16/20 01:14 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Guy

I think it’s dumb to post nearly nude photos of your daughter on the internet, but that’s freedom. You do you.

You bringing my daughter into this? Man you really are desperate. Setting a new low.

It was a comment about you and your values, and you know it.

Typical liberal deflection.

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: DocHorton] #7975678 09/16/20 01:16 AM
S
Smokey Bear Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
I don’t hate anyone......members included that watch this.....I’m extremely disappointed you are not strong enough to stop supporting this agenda......

You sell that brand new Ford truck yet? Take the lead, Mark, show us just how strong you are.

Ouch. If you get down to it, it’s definitely easier to talk the talk than walk the walk...

Smokey Bear---Lone Star State.
Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Sneaky] #7975683 09/16/20 01:21 AM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Guy

It was a comment about you and your values, and you know it.

Typical liberal deflection.

Keep running your mouth...But I'm done...

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975694 09/16/20 01:27 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
This thread is comical.

Y’all go meet at the park, all you old implants check you belly guns at the gate. Lol

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975695 09/16/20 01:27 AM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
[Linked Image]

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Cochise] #7975704 09/16/20 01:33 AM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Cochise
[Linked Image]

Only thing that would make this better is if It said "looses".

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Guy] #7975705 09/16/20 01:34 AM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Originally Posted by Guy

Doesn't get much lower than that.....

I was gonna say, "Stay Classy", but obviously he doesn't know how.

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975707 09/16/20 01:35 AM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
low self esteem. pitiful

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: DocHorton] #7975731 09/16/20 01:53 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Guy

I think that one goes both ways. Two wrongs IMO. Wide open on an unrestricted social media platform.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975733 09/16/20 01:57 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
low self esteem. pitiful

You take a highly sensitive issue and troll bait it with no haters allowed, then comment from cheap seats after you’ve spent last theee months damming people with better health then your self for not wearing masks? Pitiful

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975753 09/16/20 02:11 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
This has been hilarious. I thank each and every one of you for the entertainment value you have brought.

[Linked Image]
Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975757 09/16/20 02:13 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
NO kiddin!

How bout them Cow. . . . . . . Nevermind roflmao

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975759 09/16/20 02:20 AM
L
Lazyjack Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Wow, had some work today. Busy day here.

If the 2nd amendment was written just to include guns for hunting, why is there not an amendment to protect fishing poles?
Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Paluxy] #7975760 09/16/20 02:21 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Originally Posted by Hancock
Here's 44 reasons the NFL can shove it up their collective asses. Blue Lives Matter

1. Public Safety Officer Jackson Ryan Winkeler
2. Officer Tiffany-Victoria Bilon Enriquez
3. Officer Kaulike Kalama
4. Police Officer Katherine Mary Thyne
5. Police Officer Alan Daniel McCollum
6. Deputy Sheriff Richard Edward Whitten
7. Police Officer Nick O'Rear
8. Trooper Joseph Jon Bullock
9. Officer David Kellywood
10. Corporal Andrew J. Gillette
11. Police Officer Brent William Perry Scrimshire
12. Sergeant James R. O'Connor, IV
13. Police Officer Christopher Ryan Walsh
14. Police Officer Kaia LaFay Grant
15. Sergeant Ben Jenkins
16. Commander Greg Carnicle
17. Officer Breann Leath
18. Police Officer Justin Putnam
19. Police Officer Christopher Eric Ewing
20. Police Officer Dan Walters
21. Lieutenant Glenn Dale Hutto, Jr.
22. Police Officer Michael S. Mosher

23. Police Officer Cody N. Holte

24. Police Officer Nathan James Lyday

25. Police Officer Waldis "Jay" Johnson

26. Lieutenant Stephen P. Williams

27. Sergeant Damon Gutzwiller

28. Deputy Sheriff James H. Blair

29. Wildlife Officer Julian Keen, Jr.

30. Police Officer Destin Legieza

31. Sergeant Craig Vincent Johnson

32. Police Officer Anthony Dia

33. Police Officer Edelmiro Garza, Jr.

34. Police Officer Ismael Chavez

35. Trooper Caleb Starr

36. Police Officer Sheena Dae Yarbrough-Powell

37. Sergeant Ricardo Perez-Ortiz

38. Police Officer Bryan Brown

39. Police Officer Tamarris Leon-Wesley Bohannon

40. Corporal Bryant Searcy

41. Captain Stanley Curtis Elrod

42. Detective James M. Skernivitz

43. Investigator Luis "Mario" Herrera

44. Deputy Sheriff Ryan Hendrix

angel

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7975764 09/16/20 02:24 AM
D
Duck_Hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by Guy

I think that one goes both ways. Two wrongs IMO. Wide open on an unrestricted social media platform.

Saying “you live in Arizona” is the same as bringing up someone’s daughter? confused2

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7975778 09/16/20 02:43 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Saying “you live in Arizona” is the same as bringing up someone’s daughter? confused2

Think you are missing the context

I’m overly cautious with my kids... call me old fashion, but I’m damn sure not posting bikini pics of them up on an unrestricted social media platform with zero viewer restrictions, and then calling some one out on class while standing on a my moral high ground.

Like I said both are wrong, but both can exercise their freedoms and guardianship freedoms as they wish

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7975781 09/16/20 02:47 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

I’m overly cautious with my kids... call me old fashion, but I’m damn sure not posting bikini pics of them up on an unrestricted social media platform with zero viewer restrictions, and then call standing a moral high ground.

Like I said both are wrong

That was my intention, nothing more. I do regret doing it, and I apologize. It wasn’t my intention to bring anyone else into the argument.

Goodnight.

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975804 09/16/20 03:20 AM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
[Linked Image]

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975809 09/16/20 03:27 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Buzzsaw] #7975811 09/16/20 03:30 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
I wanna know how just how much alcohol was involved in the 2nd half of this thread. Curios

[Linked Image]
Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: dogcatcher] #7975814 09/16/20 03:42 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Wanting to censor the Right to protest is a lot worse than watching sports.

Which is exactly what the NFL has been doing Sir. No prayer on the field, no stickers or any other letters put together anywhere on your persons that protests the killing of police officers or any other REAL heroes, no Blue Lives Matter material....but it's OK to openly support BLM and it's OK for you to put letters together on your persons to protest F'ng law breaking THUGS being killed because they are black. GTFO of here with that BS!

Staying in the locker room and not coming onto the field FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM or kneeling because somehow you feel like you have been underprivileged or done wrong....bitch please.

The NFL is just like Facebook now. They censor everything and only approve of things that fit their anti American agenda. If you can't see what's happening now I recommend you reset, like I did. I have always loved football and watching the games, but they can't just play the game anymore. Actors just can't act anymore. Nobody can just do their jobs anymore and STFU. You are entertainers. Your religious or political beliefs don't mean [censored] to me and I don't want to hear them.

My 9 & 6 year old kids can't even watch cartoons anymore because all of the BLM and LGBT commercials on TV. Yes I am discusted and angry. The left NEVER ever keeps their beliefs to themselves. Somehow they feel morally obligated to shove their [censored] in our faces, and I'm getting real tired of it.

Re: Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed [Re: Sneaky] #7975816 09/16/20 03:45 AM
D
Duck_Hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

I’m overly cautious with my kids... call me old fashion, but I’m damn sure not posting bikini pics of them up on an unrestricted social media platform with zero viewer restrictions, and then call standing a moral high ground.

Like I said both are wrong

That was my intention, nothing more. I do regret doing it, and I apologize. It wasn’t my intention to bring anyone else into the argument.

Goodnight.

Good on you for apologizing, Sneaky. Goodnight.

Last edited by Duck_Hunter; 09/16/20 03:50 AM.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide