Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: hogwart] #7885327 06/29/20 10:37 PM
C
Cool Mo D Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by hogwart
I've been thinking some about the big picture, mostly because of the protests south of the border now spilling into Canada.

A few things I noticed. Back when Mr Trump was first elected there were protests involving some rather questionable costumes depicting female body parts.
Those protests also spilled over into Canada. That makes no sense to me.
Sure there are some Americans up here, I am married to one. But the numbers are small, no where near enough to explain the protests. Moreover, most Canadians know little to nothing about Mr Trump and care even less. After all he is not our problem plus he is head ans shoulders better then our supposed leader. So why would Canadians get worked up enough to protest?

Then I look at the protests happening up here now and notice a familiar pattern.

Upon further investigation it occurred to me that all of the events associated with Mr Trumps presidency have also followed a pattern. When one dies down the next one appears and goes viral almost immediately.

First it was the sex assault claims and subsequent protests.
As that died down the impeachment proceedings started to gain national attention.

That had barely ended when along came Covid-19

Then when Mr Trump implemented back to work rules along came the supposed race riots.

I was thinking about all that and I found myself wondering how much money China would loose if Mr Trump succeed in bringing manufacturing back to North America, and how much would big business loose if he succeeded.

Is it a coincidence then that Covid-19 was first discover in China? Would they gain anything if this new virus derailed Mr Trumps plans to jump start American manufacturing?
How about the race riots, do they have the potential to derail Mr Trumps plans?

If so who would gain from such unrest, certainly not Mr Trump.

Of course it makes no sense that any person or group of persons would conspire to bring down Mr Trump by crashing the US economy. After all, that would hurt the whole country. No one is dumb enough to sacrifice their own country for the sake of profit are they?

So I conclude it is all a matter pure coincidence.

There is one thing though that I can't seem to explain away using mere coincidence.

Being a hunter I know very well where the major blood vessels in the neck are and where the wind pipe is. So could someone explain to me how I can kill an animal by kneeling on the side of the neck, towards the back of the neck. All I've ever found there is a lot of solid muscle and bone.

And yet as I understand it, a black man was murdered on camera by applying pressure to that very area, and it seems it cut off his breathing and he suffocated.
I'd like to know how that is possible.

Please don't tell me it happened that way because of pre-existing conditions. That only makes sense if the pre-existing conditions caused his death, not the pressure to his neck and if so, there was no murder. And all the protests have been for nothing.

Some people here would sacrifice this country for a six pack.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885331 06/29/20 10:39 PM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
My best friends wife just tested positive today. First friend to get it. Haven't been around her since Memorial Day. Their inlaws spent all weekend at their house and flew home today before knowing she had the symptoms.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885358 06/29/20 11:04 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Looks like they are teeing up the next one..

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53218704?

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: SherpaPhil] #7885435 06/30/20 12:10 AM
T
Texas Dan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil
Why would you remove the number of deaths in nursing homes? Aren't they included in yearly flu totals? Do they not count?

Of course these deaths count towards the total number of deaths. The elderly have always been impacted the most by the flu. According to the CDC, it’s estimated that between about 70 percent and 85 percent of seasonal flu-related deaths have occurred in people 65 years and older, and between 50 percent and 70 percent of seasonal flu-related hospitalizations have occurred among people in this age group.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885507 06/30/20 01:27 AM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
I have been pretty silent on the corona virus stuff lately, but numbers can be manipulated any way anyone wants them to be manipulated...if you take this group out, of you take that group out, if you multiply by 10 it brings the numbers down....etc etc.

Bottom line is the numbers are what they are. In multiple studies across multiple countries, the infection rate has been shown to be around 5-10% across a population (yes certain metropolitan areas have higher infection rates such as NYC) so I don’t know how the cdc can in good conscience make the claim every positive has infected 10X that many people (essentially saying the infection rate is somewhere between 50-100%, which we know is simply not true). If we use the numbers for what they are, the infection to mortality rate is somewhere around 0.4-0.7%, but the vast majoroty if these are above 65 yo. It is just showing it’s ugly face in Texas and if we take NY state to be an example, we have several more weeks before it will level and start declining. The good news is the mortality rate seems to be slightly declining the longer this goes, which is typical for most viral diseases, but the impact on hospitals MAY be felt in Texas as this disease takes it toll on Texas.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885522 06/30/20 01:53 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
I have been pretty silent on the corona virus stuff lately, but numbers can be manipulated any way anyone wants them to be manipulated...if you take this group out, of you take that group out, if you multiply by 10 it brings the numbers down....etc etc.

Bottom line is the numbers are what they are. In multiple studies across multiple countries, the infection rate has been shown to be around 5-10% across a population (yes certain metropolitan areas have higher infection rates such as NYC) so I don’t know how the cdc can in good conscience make the claim every positive has infected 10X that many people (essentially saying the infection rate is somewhere between 50-100%, which we know is simply not true). If we use the numbers for what they are, the infection to mortality rate is somewhere around 0.4-0.7%, but the vast majoroty if these are above 65 yo. It is just showing it’s ugly face in Texas and if we take NY state to be an example, we have several more weeks before it will level and start declining. The good news is the mortality rate seems to be slightly declining the longer this goes, which is typical for most viral diseases, but the impact on hospitals MAY be felt in Texas as this disease takes it toll on Texas.

NYC, who was also the loudest and still the loudest that its the presidents fault. Texas big cities are just as regressive as NYC since alot of those populations are now here.

[Linked Image]
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885535 06/30/20 02:09 AM
W
wp75169 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
W
Texas jumped ahead of Illinois and Florida said “no you didn’t, hold my beer!”

On a serious note they’ve exploded in the last three days.

[Linked Image]

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885538 06/30/20 02:11 AM
P
Paluxy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Sure hearing lots of reports about errors in testing....

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Paluxy] #7885564 06/30/20 02:59 AM
texasag93 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Hancock
Sure hearing lots of reports about errors in testing....

This!

Death rate is going down. This [censored] needs to end.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885575 06/30/20 03:19 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
When does COVID-19[2] MSDNC [fear] push end?
Think 2020_P election +1.
[D] party death spiral.

[Linked Image]
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885588 06/30/20 03:37 AM
S
Simple Searcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Funny math seems to be common during this pandemic.

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885615 06/30/20 04:54 AM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Funny math, the only math that matters right now is numbers in the hospitals being sick. IF the hospitals are all maximally utilized, the sicker of us will be screwed. Fortunately we are quite a ways from that. Increasing positive cases doesn’t bother me, I keep an eye on the hospital beds available and I suggest you all do the same.

As I said from day one, when hospitals are over run with patients, then anyone else sick can’t get care and more people die. New Orleans saw that in a sense they had 15% more DOA ambulance runs when they were being bombarded from covid. I am sure data from NYC would show similar mortality rates for other things non-covid related when they were over run. Let’s hope no where in Texas sees maximal hospital usage due to covid related disease because these folks go in and typically stay in for weeks. Could be bad. Could be, not saying will be.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885628 06/30/20 05:33 AM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Once it hits the normal population like it is now hospital numbers will go down. I still plan to dodge it as best as I can and stay away from Home Depot.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: SherpaPhil] #7885645 06/30/20 07:43 AM
H
hogwart Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil
Why would you remove the number of deaths in nursing homes? Aren't they included in yearly flu totals? Do they not count?

As I understand it they are counted when calculating flu totals so they should be included in this years counts.

I ran into an interesting statement while doing a bit of research. I believe it was on the WHO website. At any rate while trying to find current figures for the common flu related deaths I came across this statement.

"Figures for flu related deaths take months to calculate so are not available at this time."

I found that very interesting. The common flu has been studied for decades, more then enough time to put in place an accurate reporting system and yet figures for it take months to calculate while it seems that Covid related deaths can be accurately provided on a day to day basis.

I find that remarkable

Do for yourself as much as you can, eat what nature provides as much as you can. This is the key to sleeping well and living long.
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885653 06/30/20 10:04 AM
B
bigjoe8565 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Hospitals are counting individuals who present with COVID symptoms, but test negative in the confirmed number. My wife’s friend tested negative, but presented with some symptoms of COVID and she was diagnosed positive. According to my wife’s friend, the doctor stated that false negative reports ran 20-30% but due to symptoms he felt strongly she had contracted Covid.

My aunt, who has been gravely ill, was admitted into the hospital twice in the past month. After her initial exam the good doctor said she had Covid. They tested my aunt 5 times and each test came back negative. Turns out she did have pneumonia and other Covid symptoms, but the ultimate diagnosis was her issues were caused by exposure to mold. My aunt was knocking on deaths door, but is making a strong recovery. The one thing she said is the hospital and doctors seemed determined to diagnosis her with Covid.

I’m not sure what or who to believe anymore.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885715 06/30/20 12:24 PM
P
Paluxy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885779 06/30/20 01:32 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Wake Up.

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885798 06/30/20 01:55 PM
T
Texas Dan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Based on the chatter I've been seeing on social media, a lot of people are now getting tested because their employers are requiring it. There are long lines at every test center in my area. Not sure if people who test positive are being counted as active cases but that number is rising significantly while the daily new death total is at levels not seen since March. People who only test positive being added to the active case numbers might explain the lower than expected daily death total being so low.

One thing is certain. The narrative being taken with this virus will quickly take a 180 degree swing should Biden win in November.

Last edited by Texas Dan; 06/30/20 02:07 PM.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885801 06/30/20 01:56 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Wuhan lab investigation

Could take weeks or months, and must follow very strict guidelines to make a statement to President Trump.

We have ruled out the possibility this was manmade or altered virus.

China extensively covered this up

WHO was complicit in the coverup

There is no 100% way to determine it was or wasn’t altered.

There are many in the scientific community that still believe it was altered because evolution doesn’t happen that quick, Specifically in its contagiousness. Jumping species is just one part. Many virus are add too to study them.

The virus has really highlighted how much of Scientific community has been compromised. WHO being a perfect fit example.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: wp75169] #7885803 06/30/20 01:58 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by wp75169
Texas jumped ahead of Illinois and Florida said “no you didn’t, hold my beer!”

On a serious note they’ve exploded in the last three days.

[Linked Image]

Testing has exploded. Look at Texas’s death rate compared to every where else.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885807 06/30/20 02:02 PM
G
Gravytrain Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G

Upon us all, upon us all, a little rain must fall
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7885853 06/30/20 02:39 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Testing has exploded. Look at Texas’s death rate compared to every where else.

The amount of tests is not as important as the rate of positives from those tests. In order to be flattening we need to be under 5%. As a country we are on an upward trend at about 6.9% where as a state we are right at 15% from an all time low of 4.4% right at the end of lockdown.
Texas death rates look better which is promising, but hospitalization is way up which causation is more deaths. I would be interested in seeing the numbers in 2-3 weeks and curious to collateral fatality numbers.

Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885856 06/30/20 02:43 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
And yes it is hard to believe anything right now. I don't believe a damn word I am told, only what I can see. Just last week in our City Council meeting you had one of the members say "These numbers we are seeing are not from opening up, it is from all the protests." Then when the subject is brought up about the outdoor events coming up he said oh it is more than fine, you can't catch it outside. We are only told what fits the story tellers narrative.....

Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Chopped54] #7885877 06/30/20 03:04 PM
T
TLew Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Chopped54
And yes it is hard to believe anything right now. I don't believe a damn word I am told, only what I can see. Just last week in our City Council meeting you had one of the members say "These numbers we are seeing are not from opening up, it is from all the protests." Then when the subject is brought up about the outdoor events coming up he said oh it is more than fine, you can't catch it outside. We are only told what fits the story tellers narrative.....

100%

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7885884 06/30/20 03:06 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Wuhan lab investigation

Could take weeks or months, and must follow very strict guidelines to make a statement to President Trump.

We have ruled out the possibility this was manmade or altered virus.

China extensively covered this up

WHO was complicit in the coverup

There is no 100% way to determine it was or wasn’t altered.

There are many in the scientific community that still believe it was altered because evolution doesn’t happen that quick, Specifically in its contagiousness. Jumping species is just one part. Many virus are add to study them.

The virus has really highlighted how much of Scientific community has been compromised. WHO being a perfect fit example.

I concur Bobo

Last edited by Pitchfork Predator; 06/30/20 03:07 PM.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide