Forums46
Topics539,597
Posts9,751,524
Members87,171
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: HWY_MAN] #7855256 05/30/20 01:57 AM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
That report didn't help the cop's defense any.

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Mike W] #7855274 05/30/20 02:13 AM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Mike W
That report didn't help the cop's defense any.

Well, the tape kind of says it all.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: HWY_MAN] #7855313 05/30/20 02:58 AM
B
B-radder Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
B
Sneaky , what do you mean by " self inflected conditions "?

343 NEVER FORGET !!
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: B-radder] #7855325 05/30/20 03:08 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Brad Hardt

Pretty sure those words speak for theirselves. I’ve got better things to do than teach you a language you should already know.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Sneaky] #7855328 05/30/20 03:11 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Sneaky

Pretty sure those words speak for theirselves. I’ve got better things to do than teach you a language you should already know.

clap

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: HWY_MAN] #7855330 05/30/20 03:16 AM
B
B-radder Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
B
Awww Sneaky , he have sad face. You suck when you have someone that questions you huh? My little kids do as well.

343 NEVER FORGET !!
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: B-radder] #7855342 05/30/20 03:35 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Awww Sneaky , he have sad face. You suck when you have someone that questions you huh? My little kids do as well.

I’m sorry that your little kids suck. Other than that, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: HWY_MAN] #7855355 05/30/20 03:53 AM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Anyone with any merit could make the case a heart attack was precipitated by the distressed state of low oxygen being that his neck area was being knelt on for 7 minutes. Pre-existing cardiac disease can be found in most folks over the age 40, and if the ME/coroner stares a heart attack is the cause of death, the heart attack was caused by the situation of being in a hypoxia state.

If there are drugs found on toxicology (why does it take 3-4 weeks to get that stuff back when I can run a drug screen on any high schooler in about 30-45 minutes or less) then that can be a reason for an enhanced heart attack risk, but the bottom line is a heart attack is just the thing that killed him, there is no way to prove someone kneeling on his neck didn’t precipitate the heart attack, and the circumstantial evidence would suggest it did.

As has been said before, this report (if true) changes nothing.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Texas buckeye] #7855437 05/30/20 11:08 AM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
Anyone with any merit could make the case a heart attack was precipitated by the distressed state of low oxygen being that his neck area was being knelt on for 7 minutes. Pre-existing cardiac disease can be found in most folks over the age 40, and if the ME/coroner stares a heart attack is the cause of death, the heart attack was caused by the situation of being in a hypoxia state.

If there are drugs found on toxicology (why does it take 3-4 weeks to get that stuff back when I can run a drug screen on any high schooler in about 30-45 minutes or less) then that can be a reason for an enhanced heart attack risk, but the bottom line is a heart attack is just the thing that killed him, there is no way to prove someone kneeling on his neck didn’t precipitate the heart attack, and the circumstantial evidence would suggest it did.

Fully agree. I think the two guys on his back were just as responsible. They should arrest all 4.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: S.A. hunter] #7855441 05/30/20 11:19 AM
D
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
I still want to see the video that's being held back, that will likely show him acting so crazy, he had to be put on his face and held down. We will see it, but not for a long time.

There are three videos. One from when he was pulled out of the car through when he was walked across the intersection, one from when he was being kneeled on with his lower half obscured by the police SUV and one from directly behind that view showing the two other cops kneeling on his lower half.

I read here that the second and third videos were after he was in the car and they pulled him out for resisting arrest. If that’s true, it only brings up more questions. Why would they remove him from the car to put him on the ground after he was in the car?

The big questions that need to be answered are:

Why did three officers put their weight on him for nine minutes after he clearly was subdued and handcuffed? In the videos, he was clearly subdued with three officers on top of him.

Why did they stay on him for 9 minutes?

Did this contribute to his death? Would he have gone into cardiac arrest had he not been arrested, handcuffed and had three people laying on him, one with his knee on his neck area?

The three were on his back for 9 minutes? You sure?

His neck was knelt on for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, with 2 minutes and 53 seconds of that being after he was unresponsive.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/ge...28-20/h_d6de512e51a8858a57f93ffa732c2695

So, if you want to argue semantics and say that all three weren’t on him for nine minutes, go for it, I’m not awake enough right now to argue. Bottom line, someone knelt on him for almost nine minutes, nearly three of which he was unresponsive (kind of hard to resist when you can’t respond) and at least a portion of those eight minutes and 46 seconds he not only had a guy kneeling on his neck, he had two others kneeling on his back and legs.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Sneaky] #7855463 05/30/20 11:55 AM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by Sneaky

I’m sorry that your little kids suck. Other than that, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

popcorn

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7855464 05/30/20 11:56 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
I still want to see the video that's being held back, that will likely show him acting so crazy, he had to be put on his face and held down. We will see it, but not for a long time.

There are three videos. One from when he was pulled out of the car through when he was walked across the intersection, one from when he was being kneeled on with his lower half obscured by the police SUV and one from directly behind that view showing the two other cops kneeling on his lower half.

I read here that the second and third videos were after he was in the car and they pulled him out for resisting arrest. If that’s true, it only brings up more questions. Why would they remove him from the car to put him on the ground after he was in the car?

Did this contribute to his death? Would he have gone into cardiac arrest had he not been arrested, handcuffed and had three people laying on him, one with his knee on his neck area?

His neck was knelt on for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, with 2 minutes and 53 seconds of that being after he was unresponsive.

So, if you want to argue semantics and say that all three weren’t on him for nine minutes, go for it, I’m not awake enough right now to argue. Bottom line, someone knelt on him for almost nine minutes, nearly three of which he was unresponsive (kind of hard to resist when you can’t respond) and at least a portion of those eight minutes and 46 seconds he not only had a guy kneeling on his neck, he had two others kneeling on his back and legs.

Im not arguing semantics. I asked a question. Because I didn't see what you described. Your words "Why did three officers put their weight on him for nine minutes after he clearly was subdued and handcuffed? In the videos, he was clearly subdued with three officers on top of him." I didn't see the picture you painted. Just verifying that I didnt miss something. There is a difference between arguing semantics, and arguing facts. No need to respond, I was just verifying your statement.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/30/20 12:00 PM.
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Texas buckeye] #7855512 05/30/20 01:17 PM
Grizz Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

True, regardless of the official cause of death or toxicology, he died while the officer's knee was on his neck. I think the age old argument of "but for his actions" comes into play here and the officer will never get around that. We can argue forever that based on toxicology and preexisting medical conditions he COULD HAVE died in the back seat of the car had he been left there. The fact is he DID die with a knee on his neck and that fact doesn't go away.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: S.A. hunter] #7855517 05/30/20 01:20 PM
D
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

Im not arguing semantics. I asked a question. Because I didn't see what you described. Your words "Why did three officers put their weight on him for nine minutes after he clearly was subdued and handcuffed? In the videos, he was clearly subdued with three officers on top of him." I didn't see the picture you painted. Just verifying that I didnt miss something. There is a difference between arguing semantics, and arguing facts. No need to respond, I was just verifying your statement.

My bad. Like I said,I wasn’t awake yet. cheers

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: S.A. hunter] #7855528 05/30/20 01:30 PM
O
Old Rabbit Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
O
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Originally Posted by pdr55
Now I want to see the toxicology report.

Yep!

Loaded on PCP and took all three of them all they had just to hold him down.

Is that what you are guessing?

Pretty good guess in my opinion. That may be why all of the videos only show him on the ground instead of him slinging the cops around like someone high on PCP. I am so tired of all of these videos edited to show only one side of the story. I do agree that the knee to the neck was held to long and medical attention should have been addressed. But if there is a video showing them backing off and him getting violent again it might explain the actions by the cops.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: HWY_MAN] #7855535 05/30/20 01:44 PM
Sidebuster Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
One thing about this case is that facts will not matter and the officer will not receive a fair trial. The city has to find the officer guilty or else!

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: HWY_MAN] #7855553 05/30/20 02:13 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Doesn’t change my stance a bit. Just glad strangulation obfuscation is finished.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Grizz] #7855558 05/30/20 02:17 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Grizz

True, regardless of the official cause of death or toxicology, he died while the officer's knee was on his neck. I think the age old argument of "but for his actions" comes into play here and the officer will never get around that. We can argue forever that based on toxicology and preexisting medical conditions he COULD HAVE died in the back seat of the car had he been left there. The fact is he DID die with a knee on his neck and that fact doesn't go away.

I'm gonna disagree. Knowing what he died of is very important to the case. Possible heart attack? Possible that drugs were involved? Possible drug induced heart attack? I dont think being an a-hole is a good reason to charge someone with murder. There is more info that needs to come out, like what happen to get him in that situation. Was he having a heart attack in the cruiser? Did he ever make it into the cruiser? I also heard he resisted getting into the cruiser because he was claustrophobic. Could he have worked himself into a heart attack? Could the thought of going to jail cause him to have a heart attack? There are a lot of circumstances that throw people into heart attacks. Why were the paramedics called? Because he was tripping out on drug? Or because he was hyperventilating? Because he was complaining about having a heart attack? Why and when were they called? To many question right now. The knee on the neck most likely didn't kill him IMO, but that's what plays on everyone's emotions.....then they dig in and wont listen to the facts because they have to much emotionally invested in their position.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Sidebuster] #7855562 05/30/20 02:20 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Sidebuster
One thing about this case is that facts will not matter and the officer will not receive a fair trial. The city has to find the officer guilty or else!

Sad but true.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Jimbo1] #7855564 05/30/20 02:21 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Originally Posted by Sidebuster

Sad but true.

Yep, hell most on here have done the same.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: HWY_MAN] #7855573 05/30/20 02:30 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Helloooooo - without the knee on the neck thingie, we probably would not be having this “discussion “.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Hudbone] #7855578 05/30/20 02:33 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Helloooooo - without the knee on the neck thingie, we probably would not be having this “discussion “.

Yep, not because it killed him, but because it is polarizing, and plays on people's emotions.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: HWY_MAN] #7855588 05/30/20 02:38 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Disheartened here.

Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: Hudbone] #7855591 05/30/20 02:41 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Disheartened here.

Yep, especially when 95% of the people have convicted someone of murder without facts. Very disheartening, and disturbing.

Why even investigate at this point.....sad sad world.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/30/20 02:43 PM.
Re: Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy [Re: HWY_MAN] #7855595 05/30/20 02:45 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Dude if you think what you saw in that video was sop then I don't know what to say. But the moment. The moment that man went limp and that dude left his knee on the back of his head the entire situation changes. The officer had zero. Zero concern for his fellow man. Now if I was an officer and I had just wrestled that dude for 10 minutes I'd be pissed too heck I might have kicked him a few times. Which is why....... I'm not an officer.

Last edited by ducknbass; 05/30/20 02:46 PM.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide