Cabin rental in Pagosa Springs, Co.
Sleeps 10, If interested please PM me.
Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: Cast] #7762663 03/04/20 02:34 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Cast
It’s difficult for me to believe that anyone would defend the MSM.

I’m not defending it. I’m saying it is what it is, the alternative would not be better. Or you think it would? What would you change, if you were a dictator and had the power?

Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: JCB] #7762670 03/04/20 02:37 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Break up the Monopolies. That used to be a thing you know Guy.

Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: JCB] #7762684 03/04/20 02:45 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
As I read this I wonder why so much passion either way? I think we all can agree that if it gets bad that Trump downplayed it and if nothing happens the dem news media hyped it.

Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: ducknbass] #7762688 03/04/20 02:47 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Break up the Monopolies. That used to be a thing you know Guy.

It’s not a monopoly, not even close. There is competition, obviously more competition would be better, but government stepping in and breaking up companies has its down side you could write pages on.

Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: Jasb] #7762701 03/04/20 02:55 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Jasb
As I read this I wonder why so much passion either way? I think we all can agree that if it gets bad that Trump downplayed it and if nothing happens the dem news media hyped it.

True story. Heck Trump stepped in and did a travel ban Early on and was called a racist and accused of over reacting. roflmao

Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: Mr. T.] #7762704 03/04/20 02:59 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Mr. T.
Originally Posted by Tin Head
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Fear sells.

It also helps sway elections

Yup...which is why they are reporting things the way they do....and not just the virus....everything....

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7762882 03/04/20 05:12 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Fear sells.

Yup...which is why they are reporting things the way they do....and not just the virus....everything....

carona virus blamed on Trump before the the current elections. They know they are in trouble. On national TV I am also hearing voter suppression in TEXAS. I called this yesterday when I noticed local news saying there were three times as many republican machines , compared to dem machines(THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE ANY FREAKIN SENSE!!!!!)
I walked into my voting place and see the MIRROR OPPOSITE. Six or 7 staff members , to ONE republican staff member.
Back to the media, the media is the enemy and has been for many years. A lot of what we know are lies to keep us in the controlled box. I agree with guy , we all want honest media . I , unlike guy dont think we have it, he does. I think his , horrible alternative media is what we currently have. We are already there and have been for many years.

What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Fact becomes fiction?
Fiction becomes fact?
When does news become propaganda?
Identity creation?
How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
[If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
Threat to intellectual freedom?
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Read again – digest.
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Logical thinking.
Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
Pre/post 2016 election?
Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
Control of the narrative = power
When you are blind, what do you see?
They want you divided.
Divided by religion.
Divided by sex.
Divided by political affiliation.
Divided by class.
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you pose no threat to their control.
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

[Linked Image]
Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: Tin Head] #7762923 03/04/20 06:02 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
You guys better go stock up on tin foil.

Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: Guy] #7762926 03/04/20 06:05 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Guy

It's worse than that, this requires bullet proof plate steel, lined with lead, painted in rainbow colors to ward off the evil spirits.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: dogcatcher] #7762941 03/04/20 06:19 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Originally Posted by Guy

It's worse than that, this requires bullet proof plate steel, lined with lead, painted in rainbow colors to ward off the evil spirits.

So y’all trust the media and don’t see bias.... popcorn

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7762956 03/04/20 06:30 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Originally Posted by Guy

So y’all trust the media and don’t see bias.... popcorn

Go back and read my posts. All news is bias, you need to have the capacity to recognize it and pluck out the facts.

Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: Guy] #7762962 03/04/20 06:37 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
When companies do quarterly earnings calls with wallstreet, they put such a major bias positive spin on it. Do the stock analytics ignore it all? Nope, very important information to be had, you don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: JCB] #7763040 03/04/20 07:43 PM
R
rcjoutdoors Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
R
I have rubbing alcohol, alcohol pads and listerine

80% off of SA Face Shields
Coupon Code: RCFM80
Re: CORONA VIRUS PREPING [Re: Tin Head] #7763471 03/05/20 02:06 AM
E
Erathkid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
E
[quote=skinnerback]Fear sells.

carona virus blamed on Trump before the the current elections. They know they are in trouble. On national TV I am also hearing voter suppression in TEXAS. I called this yesterday when I noticed local news saying there were three times as many republican machines , compared to dem machines(THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE ANY FREAKIN SENSE!!!!!)
I walked into my voting place and see the MIRROR OPPOSITE. Six or 7 staff members , to ONE republican staff member.
Back to the media, the media is the enemy and has been for many years. A lot of what we know are lies to keep us in the controlled box. I agree with guy , we all want honest media . I , unlike guy dont think we have it, he does. I think his , horrible alternative media is what we currently have. We are already there and have been for many years.

What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Fact becomes fiction?
Fiction becomes fact?
When does news become propaganda?
Identity creation?
How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
[If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
Threat to intellectual freedom?
Read again – digest.
Logical thinking.
Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
Pre/post 2016 election?
Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
Control of the narrative = power
When you are blind, what do you see?
They want you divided.
Divided by religion.
Divided by sex.
Divided by political affiliation.
Divided by class.
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you pose no threat to their control.
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

[/quote]
You and you're conspiracy fears. It's almost comical until you realize that people like you live amongst the normal folks. You and your ilk are the worst as far as spreading BS, yet you blame the media. Funny how you never mentioned Fox news. Doesn't fit your fake narrative, does it, Tin head?

Last edited by Erathkid; 03/05/20 02:07 AM.

Life is too short, as is. Don't chance it.
Don't text and drive.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide