Forums46
Topics538,044
Posts9,732,297
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: 1860.colt] #7758205 02/27/20 09:44 PM
F
fmrmbmlm Offline
Tracker
Tracker
F
Originally Posted by colt.45
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Back in D 70's after doing some slinger fastdraw with me pard at our stomping grounds...
Strapped on me rig, ( double & tripple checked ta make sure it empty) moseyed inta a bar ...
Shot pool, listened ta country, & drank beer on a dare...
No one said a peep...
All dis bs about loosing your guns tis just that, bs...

Ya, whin ya follow a manure spreader, bang can be tough seperating D bs from D rest of D crap...
pappy

confused2 some people dont believe guns cull bang tis all about D spelling rofl
Interesting thread...
edit : did i mention , didn't vote for Pres. Trump...

flag

You did not have to tell us. Your intelligence level says it all.

U judge my intelligence by my spelling....
Tis a hunting forum, confused2 i suppose you cull ducks with your fishing rod... scratch supose you think (guns don't kill) ...
rofl You've been Trumped...
flag

People using guns kill, not guns, just like a knife or club. An inanimate object cannot act on it's own. Same as a wrench cannot loosen a bolt on it's own, someone has to pick it up and use it.

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: pegasaurus] #7758217 02/27/20 09:50 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
You should start a Yankee hunting forum and just kind of disappear from here.

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: ducknbass] #7758230 02/27/20 10:08 PM
1860.colt Offline
emoji colt.45
emoji colt.45

WOW, explains alot...

fmrmbmlm so all them thar shootings, deaths guns werent involved, was it thar proper spelling of "bang" ? Why U worried about loosing your guns if they dont kill ?

flag

Last edited by colt.45; 02/27/20 10:43 PM.

i'm postaddic
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: pegasaurus] #7758239 02/27/20 10:17 PM
C
coachwhite34 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
C

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: coachwhite34] #7758244 02/27/20 10:20 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by coachwhite34

roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: 1860.colt] #7758527 02/28/20 05:37 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

WOW, explains alot...

fmrmbmlm so all them thar shootings, deaths guns werent involved, was it thar proper spelling of "bang" ? Why U worried about loosing your guns if they dont kill ?

flag

I always thought this was just an act. Now, I know better.

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: Sneaky] #7758532 02/28/20 06:03 AM
1860.colt Offline
emoji colt.45
emoji colt.45
Originally Posted by Sneaky

WOW, explains alot...

flag

I always thought this was just an act. Now, I know better.

bang your Sneaky...

confused2 Or tis it t he ones acting tis the ones who complain they cant read me posts...

back
flag

i'm postaddic
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: pegasaurus] #7758534 02/28/20 06:07 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Speak English, and I’ll get back to you.

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: pegasaurus] #7758543 02/28/20 09:37 AM
D
DancesWithSquirrels Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
D
I could be wrong, but I see this might be a subtle post criticizing mine that I made about the LTC/CHL. If that is the case, let me clarify.

First and foremost, I support the 2A.

No, I do not intend to open carry anywhere and everywhere.

I asked about this in my thread, mainly because I wish to open carry while I am out fishing or hunting. I've encountered some sketchy people, and concealing a handgun while doing these activities might be a bit tough.

If I took this post the complete wrong way, then forgive me. It just seems that some people mistook what I was saying in my past thread.

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: Brother in-law] #7758550 02/28/20 10:43 AM
onlysmith&wesson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Brother in-law
Which aspect of this wal mart beast gives you the man crush? Is it the stranglers / white leather Skechers combo or the three guns in cheap gun show holsters topped with an epic Trace Adkins Tim McGraw token love child cowboy hat?

I need to know if the Skechers have laces or velcro before making a decision.

An unethical shot is one you take, that you know you shouldn't.
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: pegasaurus] #7758552 02/28/20 10:54 AM
onlysmith&wesson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by pegasaurus
when they carry a gun?

I hear all the time that they have a LTC or they carry a rifle or pistol to protect the Second Amendment.

That is the mantra of the Open Carry guys.

There is a huge difference between exercising a right and protecting a right.

I don't agree with carrying openly for the purpose of making a 2nd amendment statement. (as the clowns featured in the pic's posted above) I've done it, but out of convenience on the occasions that I have.
I advance it by supporting pro 2nd amendment candidates and legally and responsibly exercising the rights granted by the 2nd amendment. Easy enough.

An unethical shot is one you take, that you know you shouldn't.
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: 1860.colt] #7758582 02/28/20 12:34 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Back in D 70's after doing some slinger fastdraw with me pard at our stomping grounds...
Strapped on me rig, ( double & tripple checked ta make sure it empty) moseyed inta a bar ...
No one said a peep...

Ya, whin ya follow a manure spreader, bang can be tough seperating D bs from D rest of D crap...
pappy

Interesting thread...

flag

Tis a hunting forum, confused2 i suppose you cull ducks with your fishing rod... scratch supose you think (guns don't kill) ...
flag

I’m trumped and proud to be.......now that you are out of the closet consider posting like an adult......

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: pegasaurus] #7758583 02/28/20 12:37 PM
P
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Because it is their god given right to protect their liberty........you will never convince me there would be less shootings in public places if no law abiding citizens carry......

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: onlysmith&wesson] #7758592 02/28/20 01:04 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson
Originally Posted by pegasaurus
when they carry a gun?

I hear all the time that they have a LTC or they carry a rifle or pistol to protect the Second Amendment.

That is the mantra of the Open Carry guys.

There is a huge difference between exercising a right and protecting a right.

I don't agree with carrying openly for the purpose of making a 2nd amendment statement. (as the clowns featured in the pic's posted above) I've done it, but out of convenience on the occasions that I have.
I advance it by supporting pro 2nd amendment candidates and legally and responsibly exercising the rights granted by the 2nd amendment. Easy enough.

clap flag

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: cbump] #7758594 02/28/20 01:05 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by cbump
Which aspect of this wal mart beast gives you the man crush? Is it the stranglers / white leather Skechers combo or the three guns in cheap gun show holsters topped with an epic Trace Adkins Tim McGraw token love child cowboy hat?

Sometime could strip that pistol from that idiot and shoot him in the face before he even knew what happened.

Yes I’ll criticize people like this because if you think anyone that’s on the fence is going to side with these guys you’re mistaken.

Billy badass alert....

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: onlysmith&wesson] #7758635 02/28/20 01:47 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson

I need to know if the Skechers have laces or velcro before making a decision.

roflmao

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7758639 02/28/20 01:49 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
No one said a peep...

pappy

Interesting thread...

flag

flag

I’m trumped and proud to be.......now that you are out of the closet consider posting like an adult......

He's never been in the closet. Openly lib. He also knows how to spell. He does it imho mockingly. Dudes a dbag a YANKEE dbag

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: Jasb] #7758648 02/28/20 01:54 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Jasb
Originally Posted by cbump

Sometime could strip that pistol from that idiot and shoot him in the face before he even knew what happened.

Yes I’ll criticize people like this because if you think anyone that’s on the fence is going to side with these guys you’re mistaken.

Billy badass alert....

That was supposed to say someone* but I’m not sure how that makes me a billy badass. Do you think it’s false that someone could reach out and take that back gun before he could react?

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7758719 02/28/20 03:21 PM
1860.colt Offline
emoji colt.45
emoji colt.45
No one said a peep...

pappy

Interesting thread...

flag

flag

cheers see you & your bud ducknbass are on same page with the yankee topic...
Tis Freedom of speach...
Now that ya'll out of D closet, a five year old can understand me texts...
Dis B a Hunting Forum people use guns ta kill, thar B an ignorance button...
Did get D- in grammer... & as far as D intellagence....
Twas tought Safety, guns are dangerous & CAN kill by me family way be for took hunters ed...
Ya'll have never hunted nor even meet me, judge by my spelling & cause from The Great State of MN.
Lived in texas 30+ years so tis used ta the yankee thing,
In post went in on a dare, if ya read, even a child can understand, went in on a dare, made sure pistal twas unloaded...

back

flag

i'm postaddic
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: pegasaurus] #7758842 02/28/20 05:33 PM
P
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
No, guns CANNOT kill. People that use guns to shoot other people/animals kill. Home schooling isn't working out for you.........and like your liberal homeland you should know this if you use your brain to think, not your emotion.........

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: pegasaurus] #7758877 02/28/20 06:47 PM
S
sweetwood Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
[Linked Image]

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7758919 02/28/20 07:17 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Because it is their god given right to protect their liberty........you will never convince me there would be less shootings in public places if no law abiding citizens carry......

I’m not sure what else needs to be said about it.

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: Sneaky] #7759028 02/28/20 09:09 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

I’m not sure what else needs to be said about it.

Yup....end gun-free zones....

I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: pegasaurus] #7759034 02/28/20 09:13 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Went to KY for New Year's. Our friend was having a private party at a club house. He was expecting 75 people or so and band was going to play Three hours before the event he made four or five calls asking friends to bring their concealed carry weapon. He reckoned that if anyone showed up uninvited and ready to cause trouble, he wanted to be prepared. He carried and he gave another friend a weapon to carry.

We had big fun and knowing a 10th of the guests were carrying, I never felt safer.

Re: Why do people feel they are protecting the 2A... [Re: Hudbone] #7759046 02/28/20 09:25 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Went to KY for New Year's. Our friend was having a private party at a club house. He was expecting 75 people or so and band was going to play Three hours before the event he made four or five calls asking friends to bring their concealed carry weapon. He reckoned that if anyone showed up uninvited and ready to cause trouble, he wanted to be prepared. He carried and he gave another friend a weapon to carry.

We had big fun and knowing a 10th of the guests were carrying, I never felt safer.

I feel like I read that story before.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide