Ok ladies and gents, I have a handful of MLD tags left due to clients not making it out this season and I need to
pay our feed bill/bills so I am discounting these hunts if your able to hunt on the dates we have open for my guides schedule.
This is a free range hunt that will be guided with lodging just outside Sonora Texas on about 4,000 acres.

I would also be willing to entertain partial trade offers for higher end optics, good spotting scope, can never have too many rifles, or who knows just throw
it out there and the worst I can do is say no thanks.

3 Day guided hunt with 3 nights lodging $2250 each. Covers 1 Mature buck of your choice and 1 doe.
Bucks will be 130s into the lows 150s possibly. Onsite cold storage.

Book with 2 hunters and hunt 2x1 guided and I will throw in hearty meals and no extra charge.

Please only call me if your serious and you have the go ahead to book. There is a possibility of adding on an axis buck to this hunt, fallow, or ram since
there is an 800 acre part of the ranch that is high fence we need to take some out of.

Mike 915-328-0645

Open dates (subject to change at any time):

January 2nd through 5th
January 6th through 8th
January 10th through 12th
January 13th and 14th (only 2 days)
January 15th through 17th
January 25th through 27th

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/