Re: CBD GRONK [Re: Texas buckeye] #7592383 08/28/19 11:23 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
beaver, we always tell patients to put meds under their tongue, so popping them and then letting the juice sit under the tongue may allow quicker absorption.

It ain't LSD

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: S.A. hunter] #7592463 08/29/19 12:56 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by Sneaky
The only thing I've heard the it might have some use in is epilepsy in children.

Any scientific research done that says otherwise?

In my culture people believe rubbing an egg over a person has healing powers. Some people swear by it......., but hey the mind is a powerful thing.

That was super convincing.....

Oh, I have the burden of proof? Laughing my arse off. I don't care what you put in, or on your body sir, do as you will, But I seriously think the burden of proof should be on the people pedaling CBD.

You made a claim, so yes, in this conversation, the burden of proof is on you. That’s how it works in my culture.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: Sneaky] #7592486 08/29/19 01:16 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
The only thing I've heard the it might have some use in is epilepsy in children.

Any scientific research done that says otherwise?

In my culture people believe rubbing an egg over a person has healing powers. Some people swear by it......., but hey the mind is a powerful thing.

That was super convincing.....

Oh, I have the burden of proof? Laughing my arse off. I don't care what you put in, or on your body sir, do as you will, But I seriously think the burden of proof should be on the people pedaling CBD.

You made a claim, so yes, in this conversation, the burden of proof is on you. That’s how it works in my culture.

You really should do your own do diligence, But hey prove me wrong.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7592493 08/29/19 01:22 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
I’m not that worried about it. I just thought with a claim that bold, you’d have something to back it up. Oh well. Now I know. No big deal.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7592608 08/29/19 03:37 AM
J
Jimbo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Put the CBD cream on chigger bites and the itch goes away.
I use it on my many aches and pains and it helps better than any topical I've used in the past.
Call me a liar, I don't care what anyone thinks.

Thursday at 12:45 PM
Once i learned that i didn't "NEED" to kill something, and that if i did kill something all the fun stopped and work began, i was a much better hunter.
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: Sneaky] #7592636 08/29/19 05:32 AM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
I’m not that worried about it. I just thought with a claim that bold, you’d have something to back it up. Oh well. Now I know. No big deal.

Lol, you would think that with a claim that bold, the CBD Peddlers would have something to back it up...... you have a funny way of looking at things.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 08/29/19 05:33 AM.
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: S.A. hunter] #7592637 08/29/19 05:39 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Lol, you would think that with a claim that bold, the CBD Peddlers would have something to back it up...... you have a funny way of looking at things.

All I know is that people who actually use the product are very satisfied with it.

You have a funny way of backing up your claims.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: Sneaky] #7592639 08/29/19 05:48 AM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

All I know is that people who actually use the product are very satisfied with it.

You have a funny way of backing up your claims.

Anything other than anecdotal evidence? You know, like scientific? You have a funny way of backing up your claims. I can do this all day....

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 08/29/19 05:48 AM.
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7592640 08/29/19 06:00 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
I didn’t make any claims. You did.

You can talk in circles all day?

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: Sneaky] #7592642 08/29/19 06:25 AM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
I didn’t make any claims. You did.

You can talk in circles all day?

So, I take it your answer is no.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 08/29/19 06:26 AM.
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7592719 08/29/19 12:19 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
B
Yall costing me thf anxiety again.
There goes another capsule in my system bang

www.TexasPondPoppers.com
Originally Posted by bill oxner
Loved my 4 inches. Well needed.

Hate Russians. Love happy endings. I saw snot fly. cheers

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7592752 08/29/19 12:58 PM
Ramsey Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
I am interested in any product that is natural at least enough to give it some research. I do believe there is a marketing push for many of the marijuana products. At 51 I am very cautious about prescription drugs

Big Beckett!!
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7592914 08/29/19 04:02 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
There has to be a reason why the pharmaceutical community has not done more testing on the benefits of marijuana in all forms. Testimonials from around the globe. all walks of life, the rich, the poor and all points in between indicate there is the possibility of benefits.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7593148 08/29/19 07:59 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Dogcatcher, there’s also substantial risks. How would you fee if you knew a medicine you were taking was associated with a 40% increased risk for psychotic episodes? Or if you had you kid taking it that it could cause them to be schizophrenic when they get later in life?

Those are real, known, studies side effect of regular MJ use.

Is there something in there that could be beneficial while not causing those side effects? Possibly, but in this litigious society do you want to have your name and company on the line when the lawsuits start? THAT is why the industry isn’t getting more research.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7593157 08/29/19 08:05 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
B
priorities, i guess...

70,237 drug overdose deaths occurred in the United States in 2017. The age-adjusted rate of overdose deaths increased significantly by 9.6% from 2016 (19.8 per 100,000) to 2017 (21.7 per 100,000). Opioids—mainly synthetic opioids (other than methadone)—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths.

www.TexasPondPoppers.com
Loved my 4 inches. Well needed.

Hate Russians. Love happy endings. I saw snot fly. cheers

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: Texas buckeye] #7593162 08/29/19 08:13 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Dogcatcher, there’s also substantial risks. How would you fee if you knew a medicine you were taking was associated with a 40% increased risk for psychotic episodes? Or if you had you kid taking it that it could cause them to be schizophrenic when they get later in life?

Is there something in there that could be beneficial while not causing those side effects? Possibly, but in this litigious society do you want to have your name and company on the line when the lawsuits start? THAT is why the industry isn’t getting more research.

There is also the bigger problem, there is very little money to be made if it was legal. People could grow their own. .

[Linked Image]
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7593177 08/29/19 08:28 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
priorities, i guess...

70,237 drug overdose deaths occurred in the United States in 2017. The age-adjusted rate of overdose deaths increased significantly by 9.6% from 2016 (19.8 per 100,000) to 2017 (21.7 per 100,000). Opioids—mainly synthetic opioids (other than methadone)—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths.

Big problem and it’s being dealt with on a national and state level. However, the problem is out of the hat and it’s gonna he tough to stuff it back in.

I don’t deny the issues with opioids, but MJ has serious risk associated with daily regular use. The research and numbers show it across where it has been legalized. We don’t need a MJ crisis similar to the one we have with opioids. Talk about walking zombies, have you ever seen anyone on a psychotic break? It isn’t pretty. And better have more than a 6 shot revolver to put them down.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: Texas buckeye] #7593192 08/29/19 08:40 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
priorities, i guess...

Big problem and it’s being dealt with on a national and state level. However, the problem is out of the hat and it’s gonna he tough to stuff it back in.

I don’t deny the issues with opioids, but MJ has serious risk associated with daily regular use. The research and numbers show it across where it has been legalized. We don’t need a MJ crisis similar to the one we have with opioids. Talk about walking zombies, have you ever seen anyone on a psychotic break? It isn’t pretty. And better have more than a 6 shot revolver to put them down.

That is abuse by a select few. That is like outlawing steaks and potatoes to save the obese???

[Linked Image]
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: dogcatcher] #7593205 08/29/19 08:50 PM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Originally Posted by dogcatcher

There is also the bigger problem, there is very little money to be made if it was legal. People could grow their own. .

Very little money to be made? I guess you haven't been paying attention.....growers and retailers are making billions, don't forget the illegal market as well. There's a pile of money to be made if it was legalized nationwide. You don't think pharmaceutical companies wouldn't love to get their hands on that industry, of course they would.

The reason, like Buckeye said, is liability and known negative side effects.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: dogcatcher] #7593215 08/29/19 08:55 PM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
priorities, i guess...

That is abuse by a select few. That is like outlawing steaks and potatoes to save the obese???

Kind of like the idiots who abuse opioids.....who's fault is that again? Surprisingly, those are tightly regulated as well.....smh.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: DocHorton] #7593223 08/29/19 09:02 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by DocHorton

Very little money to be made? I guess you haven't been paying attention.....growers and retailers are making billions, don't forget the illegal market as well. There's a pile of money to be made if it was legalized nationwide. You don't think pharmaceutical companies wouldn't love to get their hands on that industry, of course they would.

The reason, like Buckeye said, is liability and known negative side effects.

But there is very little money for the pharmaceutical companies. If BIG PHARMA could control the marijuana industry it would be legal by sunset.

[Linked Image]
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: dogcatcher] #7593268 08/29/19 09:43 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
priorities, i guess...

Sadly it isn't abuse by a select few. That's why they have these numbers. Cannabis is legal for rec use in UK and Netherlands and Colorado. All these places have seen drastic increases in psychotic episodes in adults over 40%. Some hospitals in Colorado are noting an increase in ER visits for psychiatric disorders over 50% and the common factor is these patients are all regular cannabis users. Not abusers.

In kids in UK and Netherlands, they are seeing an increase in schizophrenia in regular users of MJ when they were young between 16 and 18. That is not good.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: beaversnipe] #7593282 08/29/19 10:04 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
You say an increase of 50%, what about the actual numbers. Here is an explanation of why.
https://www.modernhealthcare.com/safety-quality/marijuana-er-visits-climb-denver-hospital-study

Marijuana ER visits climb in Denver hospital study
Associated Press

Five years after Colorado first legalized marijuana, a new study shows pot's bad effects are sending more people to the emergency room.
Inhaled marijuana caused the most severe problems at one large Denver area hospital. Marijuana-infused foods and candies, called edibles, also led to trouble. Patients came to the ER with symptoms such as repeated vomiting, racing hearts and psychotic episodes.
The study, published Monday in Annals of Internal Medicine, stemmed from tales of tourists needing emergency care after gobbling too many marijuana gummies.

Here’s how to make virtual health a pillar of your health plan members’ experience
Nearly all health plans (94 percent) offer virtual health services, and 96 percent expect their reliance on this technology will grow, according to the results of a survey conducted by America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP.
read more
"It was hard to know if these were just anecdotes or if there was a true phenomenon," said lead author Dr. Andrew Monte of UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital.

Three deaths in Colorado tied to edible products also prompted the study.
Emergency room records from Monte's hospital show a three-fold increase in marijuana cases since the state became the first to allow sales of recreational marijuana in January 2014. Nearly a third of patients were admitted to the hospital, evidence of severe symptoms, Monte said.
In 2012, the ER saw an average of one patient every other day with a marijuana-caused problem. By 2016, the count was two to three per day.
That's not enough to swamp the emergency department, Monte said, but it stresses an already burdened system.
Most people can use marijuana safely, Monte said, but with its increased availability and higher THC concentrations, "we may be seeing more adverse drug reactions," he said.
THC is the part of marijuana that gets people high.
A growing cannabis industry promotes the drug as a cure-all while downplaying dangers, said Dr. Erik Messamore, a psychiatrist at Northeast Ohio Medical University who wasn't involved in the research. More than 30 states now allow marijuana for at least medical use. New Jersey is debating becoming the 11th state to approve recreational pot. The U.S. government considers marijuana illegal.
"You can't trust the people who sell the drugs to be upfront with the risk," Messamore said, calling for warning labels similar to those on tobacco products.
The analysis confirmed edibles are trouble. Statewide, they made up less than 1 percent of total cannabis sales, measured by THC content. Yet 11 percent of ER visits were triggered by edibles.
Monte said edibles are too dangerous to be part of the recreational marketplace. Slow to kick in, their effects last too long for a good party drug, he said. They work better for those who want to use them as medicine.
Yet information on safe dosing is lacking, as Denver resident Arlene Galchinsky learned. She took a marijuana gummy for pain on top of a prescription narcotic, becoming so disoriented her husband called paramedics. Galchinsky, 79, didn't go to the ER, but the experience shook her up.
"It was extremely scary," she said of the feeling. "When was this going to go away? It was so frightening."
In the state-funded study , there were 2,567 emergency visits at the Denver hospital caused by marijuana from 2012-2016. It's not just tourists; 9 out of 10 cases were Colorado residents.
Seventeen percent of the visits were for uncontrolled bouts of vomiting. It was most often from inhaled marijuana, not edibles.
Twelve percent of the cases were for acute psychosis, where people without a history of mental disorders lose touch with reality. That was more frequently seen with edibles.
Intoxication and heart problems were other common complaints.
In an editorial, Dr. Nora Volkow, director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, called for more research on the benefits and harms of marijuana. She and co-author Ruben Baler wrote there is an "urgent need" for greater oversight of manufacturing and labeling as marijuana use increases with state legalization.
Monte, an ER doctor who specializes in toxicology, doesn't use marijuana. "I'm too busy," he said. "I can't spend time being high."

[Linked Image]
Re: CBD GRONK [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7593289 08/29/19 10:13 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by ndhunter
[Linked Image]

We need to stay on topic. Gronk is an arsehole.

How so?

I believe we have already had this conversation. Perhaps he will be less of an arsehole after using CBD.

Re: CBD GRONK [Re: ndhunter] #7593373 08/29/19 11:37 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
[Linked Image]

We need to stay on topic. Gronk is an arsehole.

How so?

I believe we have already had this conversation. Perhaps he will be less of an arsehole after using CBD.

It does sound familiar.

I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide