Hunting Management Software/Web App #7394234 01/03/19 06:36 AM
T
thehuntersight Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T

Howdy THF members,

Please review my software/web app - https://thehuntersight.com, there is a 14 day free sign up trial no payment information needed and let me know your thoughts.

Satellite mapping with 4 different map styles, including topography, with the ability to add markers like Cameras, Feeders, and Stands, as just a few examples. Very key to add your cameras, feeders, and stands and give them a name. They will be added to a drop down box in the other sections for ease of use on your property.

Upload and edit Game Camera pictures (single pictures or multiple at once) with the ability to store these pictures in different folders under each camera.

Game Trends section allows you to trend or pattern these pictures stored in folders under a Game Camera name based on wind direction, moon phase, or time of day. Basically, this will tell you the frequency a specific animal is coming by that camera at a certain time of day, wind direction, and moon phase. Great for trying to find a pattern on a specific buck. Pattern up to 10k pictures. You can share the pictures with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease) and edit.

We have a Weather app that is specific for each hunting property you create. This is a 7 day forecast which is a great tool to prepare for a hunt while at home or work. Simply check the weather forecast and then head to your Game Trends folder to determine the best stand location based on your Game Camera intel letting you know the best wind direction, time of day, and moon phase for each Camera.

Nutrition section is divided into 3 parts:
Food Plots - You can record information that would be useful in growing your crops and share this information with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease) and ability to edit the record later if needed.
Supplementation - Feeders this feature allows you to record feeder information that you can share with a Hunt Club and the ability to edit. We also include an analytic program that will show each feeders' monthly usage and the ability to compare feeders versus each other. Say you have 10 feeders on a property, you could try 10 different sources of protein or brands to determine what your deer prefer or gives the best results based on consumption.
Minerals - You can record all mineral station information with the ability to edit and share with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease)

Harvest (Kill) section allows you to record what you killed, and we include the weather conditions at that time of harvest. You can upload a picture and share/edit these records as well. We also include analytics that will help you managing your age structure of bucks killed and buck/doe ratio. Simply fill out your records and we track all this information for you and put it in the Harvest Trends tab. This will display the information in a bar graph and a pie chart.

Lease postings and views are free with a membership. Only stipulation is a member can only post 1 lease opening at a time for a duration of 7 days. Once the 7 days are up, you can choose to relist the posting or add a different one. As a member looking for a lease this is a great way to discover if a lease opening is going to be a good fit or meet your expectations. Simply ask to join the hunt club page of the group with an opening and look at past harvest (kills), nutrition records, and game photos to get a feel for the lease.

Hunt Clubs (Lease Management) are designed for those on a deer lease, manage a ranch, or a wildlife management association. Though, you could create a hunt club with just friends to share information with and not actually hunt on the same land. Neighbors could network to form a group to manage the deer herd and work together. This feature is separate from your private page and you can log information just the same as you can on your individual page or you can share records from individual page to your Hunt Club.

You can share game photos with your fellow lease members. There is a community message forum for your specific group which allows your members to collaborate with each other. Your hunt club members can add pictures to a ‘Hit List’ with notes attached to each photo. Each member can share or create nutrition and harvest (kill) records for the club records. This is useful if the group is tracking the age structure of harvest bucks or the buck/doe ratio for management purposes.

https://thehuntersight.com
You Tube channel - The Hunter Sight
14 day free trial with no financial commitment to explore the website

Bryce Stone
Founder of The Hunter Sight LLC
thehuntersight.com
You Tube - The Hunter Sight
Re: Hunting Management Software/Web App [Re: thehuntersight] #7394979 01/04/19 12:00 AM
T
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T
I should mention that the 14 day free trial with no payment information needed is at the bottom of the page under pricing. Click the green button to access the 14 day trial.

There is a video across from it that shows all the features included with a membership

Bryce Stone
thehuntersight.com
Re: Hunting Management Software/Web App [Re: thehuntersight] #7399647 01/09/19 05:36 AM
T
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T

Bryce Stone
thehuntersight.com
Re: Hunting Management Software/Web App [Re: thehuntersight] #7400333 01/10/19 12:45 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Selling is supposed to be done through the classified section.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Hunting Management Software/Web App [Re: thehuntersight] #7403379 01/13/19 05:50 PM
T
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T
I thought the Hunting Gear section would be a good place to get a REVIEW of my product. Hence, I asked for a review and there is not money exchanging hands so not selling anything. Free trial with no payment information- I assumed this forum was about giving reviews on hunting gear so other hunters could gain an insight as to whether that is something they would want to try.

It would be nice to get a review from the tech savvy hunters that would like to try it out and give feedback. I know you (dogcatcher) like to hunt off your back porch, as mentioned in the food plots thread, so not sure that this is for you; but your are welcome to try it out. I am sure I could gain a lot of insight from your review.

I do not mean to violate any rules or cause a disruption to how this select community operates. Just a long time hunter that is new to this forum and it's members.

Last edited by thehuntersight; 01/13/19 05:57 PM.

Bryce Stone
thehuntersight.com
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide