I'm very interested in setting up an All inclusive hunt for myself and 2 sons ages (13&21) if anyone has availability & we could strike a deal on a pkg hunt.
I had a 165-180" typical buck booked for my youngest but the ranch owner where my normal outfitter guides let another client shoot it by mistake (wound up scoring 178") so now I'm in need of another.
My oldest son is interested in Wildebeest or Sika.

As for myself, I don't really need to harvest an animal. I get more joy from seeing them hunt and enjoy the outdoors but I do have a couple bucket list animals and for the right size & price, I could be talked into a harvest for myself! My list would be a Gemsbok, a BIG Axis(34"+) or a big clean 200"+ typical whitetail.

I would like to get a pkg price, out the door total cost on the Sons animals at least if you don't mind..
If you have 1 of my listed animals or something you think is cool, we could discuss added price.

I know it's a pain for most but I'd like to see pics of available animals in the requested classes etc.
If it's easier for you to text pics or responses, I'm more than happy to send my cell# in a PM
I look forward to getting all responses and negotiating the pkg.

Note: Any Pkg. offer is appreciated and the only must have is the 165"-180" typical whitetail for my youngest...

Thanks in advance,
TXSIGNGUY

( CASH Discounts are Very welcome :-) )