Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: New Anti-tactic. No Bueno. [Re: SapperTitan] #7241984 08/01/18 05:40 PM
A
Always ready 2 hunt Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
A
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
Make it a requirement to purchase a license for each state you put in for a drawn hunt and make it a requirement to show proof of hunters education before applying as well.

Well the Core of Eng on Lake Grapevine instituted this ^^^ sort of this year and it is believed local homeowner associations around are spreading the word that this year they just can't fill out applications for the draw and if drawn taken the permits and dispose of them. Core did this thinking it would help and defray homeowners association residents from simply applying for draw permits with no intentions of hunting. I know people in some of those neighborhoods and they have spread the word to buy the cheap resident hunting license and if born for Sept 1971 don't have to have Hunters Education and thus can still apply for permits and if drawn show your hunting license and pick up the permit. awaiting to see results if my number is lucky this year.

Re: New Anti-tactic. No Bueno. [Re: Always ready 2 hunt] #7242334 08/01/18 11:13 PM
D
dkershen Online Content OP
Rev Dave
OP Online Content
Rev Dave
D
Originally Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
Make it a requirement to purchase a license for each state you put in for a drawn hunt and make it a requirement to show proof of hunters education before applying as well.

Well the Core of Eng on Lake Grapevine instituted this ^^^ sort of this year and it is believed local homeowner associations around are spreading the word that this year they just can't fill out applications for the draw and if drawn taken the permits and dispose of them. Core did this thinking it would help and defray homeowners association residents from simply applying for draw permits with no intentions of hunting. I know people in some of those neighborhoods and they have spread the word to buy the cheap resident hunting license and if born for Sept 1971 don't have to have Hunters Education and thus can still apply for permits and if drawn show your hunting license and pick up the permit. awaiting to see results if my number is lucky this year.
Hope it helps!

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

www.NewHopeEquine.com - Health and Healing through Horses.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide