Forums46
Topics538,026
Posts9,732,098
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: BOONER] #6580339 12/10/16 02:22 PM
D
Deerhunter61 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Originally Posted By: CRAnderson52
Originally Posted By: TexFlip
You disowned 4 family members, including your father, for doing as they please with THEIR land? confused2

Sounds a bit childish to me.
Originally Posted By: BOONER
You obviously have zero clue as to how dang ignorant and selfish you are acting. You are disowning family members over the way they are hunting THEIR land! And then wishing your dad would die so you can get HIS land! I hope someone on here identifies you and shows your dad this post! Maybe he will leave it to someone who will appreciate it! Or better yet, maybe he will sell it and spend every dang penny of it so you don't see one dang cent of it!

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: gunnut81] #6580380 12/10/16 02:40 PM
B
Buck25-06 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
WOW!!!!!

I know allot about everything-Everything about nothing!!!!
Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: Deerhunter61] #6580389 12/10/16 02:41 PM
B
Buck25-06 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
My father was shot to death when I was 3 get your stuff right!!!!

I know allot about everything-Everything about nothing!!!!
Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: Walkabout] #6580446 12/10/16 03:06 PM
P
poisonivie Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted By: Walkabout
Come on guys. Don't you know a troll when you see one. aim

I know a Democrat when I see one.

Pee on Photobucket
Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: poisonivie] #6580722 12/10/16 06:32 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: poisonivie
Originally Posted By: Walkabout
Come on guys. Don't you know a troll when you see one. aim

I know a Democrat when I see one.

Yup...whining, pizzin, and moaning about what other people do with their property....who is the real selfish brat..... confused2

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: gunnut81] #6580761 12/10/16 07:02 PM
T
TX Hitman Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T
Well gunnut81......looks like THF voiced their opinion about your situation.

After a few texts and reading thru other posts you have made on here, I thought this would be interesting.

Almost all of the comments above are spot on. I only say "almost" because you are older than 19-20. Might want to reconsider your information that you put on a public forum. Based on your post and the location on your Forum ID, I have found out some interesting information to say the least. You should have known Lipan is a small community and many people on this forum hunt, live around that area, or know people as well.

Maybe you should be mad at your mommy for trying to sell some of YOUR inheritance or for selling the phone company. But there is an old saying about that too, "never bite the hand that feeds you". I'm sure you are waiting for her to pass so you can get part of that land and money as well. Since you have lived there for so long, you should be aware of the increasing land prices. Several of your previous posts talked about the "city" people messing up the county. Wouldn't be surprised to hear about you selling your "inheritance" in the future. IF you are still included in the will and your sister agrees to it.

Maybe you should buy YOUR own land then you can have some kind of say-so in the big boy decisions. Or you can just keep hoping people pass away so you can keep the silver spoon full. Either way, you have to live with all of it. After all of that, I doubt that we will see you post here anymore and that's probably best for all parties.

I hope nobody else take offense to any of this above but his post really struck a nerve. To come on here and post pure BS. I am one of those "city" people that bought land in the country. I have hunted my whole life and my dream was to own my own land. I busted my a$$ to make that dream possible. That is the problem with today's society. Too much Entitlement and not enough sweat!

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: gunnut81] #6580766 12/10/16 07:15 PM
T
Texmel Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T
This post needs to be removed from the board. Hate such as this fellow has for his kin is just unbelievable.

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: gunnut81] #6580791 12/10/16 07:47 PM
P
poisonivie Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Just the opposite, I think. Make it a sticky so other folks can see how NOT to act.

Pee on Photobucket
Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: gunnut81] #6581039 12/10/16 10:51 PM
W
wtr Offline
Tracker
Tracker
W
popcorn

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: poisonivie] #6581214 12/11/16 12:50 AM
B
BOONER Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Originally Posted By: poisonivie
Just the opposite, I think. Make it a sticky so other folks can see how NOT to act.

I agree!

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: TX Hitman] #6581220 12/11/16 12:53 AM
B
BOONER Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Originally Posted By: TX Hitman
Well gunnut81......looks like THF voiced their opinion about your situation.

After a few texts and reading thru other posts you have made on here, I thought this would be interesting.

Almost all of the comments above are spot on. I only say "almost" because you are older than 19-20. Might want to reconsider your information that you put on a public forum. Based on your post and the location on your Forum ID, I have found out some interesting information to say the least. You should have known Lipan is a small community and many people on this forum hunt, live around that area, or know people as well.

Maybe you should be mad at your mommy for trying to sell some of YOUR inheritance or for selling the phone company. But there is an old saying about that too, "never bite the hand that feeds you". I'm sure you are waiting for her to pass so you can get part of that land and money as well. Since you have lived there for so long, you should be aware of the increasing land prices. Several of your previous posts talked about the "city" people messing up the county. Wouldn't be surprised to hear about you selling your "inheritance" in the future. IF you are still included in the will and your sister agrees to it.

Maybe you should buy YOUR own land then you can have some kind of say-so in the big boy decisions. Or you can just keep hoping people pass away so you can keep the silver spoon full. Either way, you have to live with all of it. After all of that, I doubt that we will see you post here anymore and that's probably best for all parties.

I hope nobody else take offense to any of this above but his post really struck a nerve. To come on here and post pure BS. I am one of those "city" people that bought land in the country. I have hunted my whole life and my dream was to own my own land. I busted my a$$ to make that dream possible. That is the problem with today's society. Too much Entitlement and not enough sweat!

TxHitman thanks for exposing this numbnut for the free loader that i think we all thought he was! And your last sentence is exactly right. This is the entitlement generation coming up and if we dont change something quick this country will collapse!

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: BOONER] #6581306 12/11/16 02:08 AM
B
bobcat1 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Originally Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER
My dad died 12 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't talk to him.

You are a special kind of sick, twisted douchebag snowflake that was never told no and got a bunch of participation trophies.

up
up I guess that is where the saying comes from.... Some peoples kids. This young man needs Jesus.

Bobby Barnett

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: bobcat1] #6581323 12/11/16 02:23 AM
B
BOONER Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Originally Posted By: bobcat1
Originally Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER
My dad died 12 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't talk to him.

You are a special kind of sick, twisted douchebag snowflake that was never told no and got a bunch of participation trophies.

up
up I guess that is where the saying comes from.... Some peoples kids. This young man needs Jesus.

I dont think Jesus will do him any good unless an as whooping proceeds it!

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: gunnut81] #6581330 12/11/16 02:37 AM
P
Pope&Young Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
You sorry self serving POS!!!
I've been without my Dad for three years.
Not a day goes by that I haven't had him in my thoughts.
You come on here crying pissing and moaning about your dwindling hunting land and looking for your Dad to die soon bang
I would give anything to have my Dad back if only for one more day.

[Linked Image]
Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: gunnut81] #6581410 12/11/16 03:38 AM
W
whitewing maniac Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
W
Gimme, gimme, gimme is all I read.

How bout doing something on your own boy.

You wish your father to hurry up and die, while I know many that would love to have theirs back.

Sound like an overprivelaged little [censored] to me.

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: gunnut81] #6581478 12/11/16 04:57 AM
P
Patweldon Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
P
Before you demand things in life to be handed to you and get upset about things not going your way... get out and make things happen for yourself. Then maybe you will realize this family land was started by one individual. And they are entitled to do so with how they want.

I come from a multimillion dollar family on my mom's side.. they pissed it all away on drugs. I have lots in life that never came from any of that. Yea I can't tell you a lie and say it wouldn't have been nice to have that handed to me... it would of. I can honestly say that I feel like a man for what I have achieved myself for me and my family now.

Re: Just getting more and more frustrated [Re: gunnut81] #6581537 12/11/16 07:20 AM
S
samh Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
I hope the OP's post serves to educate all that read it that when something gets under your skin don't get on a public forum and let your emotions take over......it never turns out good and no one wants to read about personal problems on a deer hunting forum.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide