Forums46
Topics538,059
Posts9,732,547
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Need help getting a doe - Offer inside [Re: TXGH] #5976273 10/14/15 01:31 AM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
How is taking a client on a hunt for trade misuse of company time? It is purely coincidence that I get to enjoy it too. Trolls are always funny to step in and talk about such things they know nothing of. The quote above for one is part of the Hilton family quote and if a Hilton operated hotel, it also does not take into consideration the sales spect of the client's enjoyment. I have maintained many relationships with the use of hunting trips based on trade outs.

How do you think I get the gifts for my employee Christmas party? I trade for them. Common practice in the hotel world.

Now let's get back to the real point of the thread now that all the trolls have been addressed. Maybe come up with something yourself worthy of a trade and get a hunt for yourself. Or keep trolling which is what you like to do anyway.

Joseph Trousdale
Host Texas Game Hunters TV
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: Need help getting a doe - Offer inside [Re: TXGH] #5976553 10/14/15 05:14 AM
E
Enter Standman Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
E
Originally Posted By: jtprocaddie
How is taking a client on a hunt for trade misuse of company time? It is purely coincidence that I get to enjoy it too. Trolls are always funny to step in and talk about such things they know nothing of. The quote above for one is part of the Hilton family quote and if a Hilton operated hotel, it also does not take into consideration the sales spect of the client's enjoyment. I have maintained many relationships with the use of hunting trips based on trade outs.

How do you think I get the gifts for my employee Christmas party? I trade for them. Common practice in the hotel world.

Now let's get back to the real point of the thread now that all the trolls have been addressed. Maybe come up with something yourself worthy of a trade and get a hunt for yourself. Or keep trolling which is what you like to do anyway.

Obviously you took this the wrong way. I see you feel challenged and feel the need to come strong with the name calling. To each his own, go back and read the thread a little more carefully and you will see I was only concerned about the way the offer was worded with no explanation that the hunt you were seeking was business related (honestly it did not cross my mind), and for that I apologize. As for the name calling and hateful tone, that is on you. IMO there is no room for that on this forum, I still wish you well on your hunt and hope it is a safe one.

Re: Need help getting a doe - Offer inside [Re: TXGH] #5976576 10/14/15 06:45 AM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
I was not name calling anyone specifically, only those bashing with out knowing details or facts. Those who speak without knowledge but think they have the information to speak are known as trolls on line. You even took time to look up an employee hand book, which does not teven pertain to my company, in attempts to shame what I was doing. You even tried to have the loose removed. That is not just " being worried" about how I worded the post. Did I said I need to kill a doe for myself only? I mearly stated I needed to kill a doe and this is what I have to offer. Did you on me for more details on my offer? No.

Speaking out against someone's perfectly legitimate post without knowledge or information that would truly allow you to speak out is trolling.

I thank you for your concern. I have not gotten this far in life by "stealing from my company."

Now anyone want to make a trade? Haha

Last edited by jtprocaddie; 10/14/15 06:47 AM.

Joseph Trousdale
Host Texas Game Hunters TV
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: Need help getting a doe - Offer inside [Re: TXGH] #5983363 10/19/15 02:51 AM
L
luvpigmeet Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
no trolls here. I remember when I had my first beer,

Re: Need help getting a doe - Offer inside [Re: TXGH] #5983611 10/19/15 01:13 PM
S
Shadeabby Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
S
I dated a woman that managed a hotel for a few years so I learned a good bit about how they work. I travel a lot and I never did have to pay full price for a hotel cause of her. I don't see anything wrong with the Ops proposal. What some of you don't know is that a lot of the employees are given vouchers for discounted nights. some places give more than others some don't give them at all. Point is once that voucher is given to the employee its theirs to do with as they please. The front desk is also given a certain amount to Comp... certain people. mostly the complainers just to shut them up. I stay in Houston a lot and if my lease wasn't 6 hours from there I would be more than happy to bring him shoot a few does.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide