Print Thread
Stopnra.org poll is rigged. Proof inside #4311956 06/10/13 05:17 AM
C
cdoan02 Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
C
We all know that pro gun control polls are rigged... It still tickles me to see the hard proof:

http://forum.pafoa.org/national-11/221677-stopnra-org-poll-rigged-proof-inside.html

Re: Stopnra.org poll is rigged. Proof inside [Re: cdoan02] #4311998 06/10/13 09:53 AM
Core-Lokt Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Their website is "stopnra.org". I don't know why any gun owner would participate in their poll nor expect it to come out in favor of gun issues. They'll either internally generate the numbers or their followers will slam the polls to get the pre-determined outcome.

Core-Lokt:The deadliest mushroom in the woods
Re: Stopnra.org poll is rigged. Proof inside [Re: Core-Lokt] #4314006 06/11/13 03:48 AM
C
cdoan02 Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: Core-Lokt
Their website is "stopnra.org". I don't know why any gun owner would participate in their poll nor expect it to come out in favor of gun issues. They'll either internally generate the numbers or their followers will slam the polls to get the pre-determined outcome.

Gun owners should participate in the polls. Why? To show that the vast majority does NOT favor gun control, and especially "universal background checks" aka a national registry.

As for this poll, the result DID come out in favor of the NRA. ON the stopnra.org site. And then they internally changed the poll, by falsifying the results. BECAUSE even by attempting to rally opposition to the NRA, they couldn't. And there is indisputable proof of all of this. Which severely discredits stopnra.org. Which may not be that significant, but its certainly not worthless.

So WHY would a gun owner even participate? Why would a gun owner take a stand every single place there is to take a stand? Why did a gun owner take the time to watch that site, take screenshots, and work to discredit that BS site? Because if a gun owner isn't going to fight every single battle presented to them, then there is a chance at losing your gun owning rights.

A gun owner would participate in such a poll so that no matter what emotional, irrational nonsense a gun control advocate can, does, and will use in an argument, a gun rights advocate must always use logic, reason, and thoughtful effort to fight every single attack on our gun rights.

I don't know of many people who aren't gun owners standing up for gun owners' rights to own said guns. That is why gun owners participate in such a poll.

Or one can simply say "eff it". Those are a few reasons I participate in such polls. But to each, his own.

Last edited by cdoan02; 06/11/13 04:03 AM.
Re: Stopnra.org poll is rigged. Proof inside [Re: Core-Lokt] #4314011 06/11/13 03:50 AM
C
cdoan02 Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: Core-Lokt
They'll either internally generate the numbers or their followers will slam the polls to get the pre-determined outcome.

Just saying that is one thing. 15000+ gun owners took the time to provide actual proof of it. Not just words.

Re: Stopnra.org poll is rigged. Proof inside [Re: cdoan02] #4314024 06/11/13 04:00 AM
C
cdoan02 Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
C
And if you go look at stopnra.org, you will see they have gone back and put the true results back up, showing majority support FOR the NRA. On an ANTI NRA site.

Could that possibly be because the site administrators were confronted with the proof of falsifying the results? Maybe.

Then again, maybe it was a hacker, like they posted on their home page:

"On 6-8-13 stopnra.org was hacked and the vote count was inaccurately displayed. Our site administrator has finally remedied the issue and has restored the correct count to before the site was breached. We apologize for any inconvenience as we realize people are very passionate about this topic.
Thanks to everyone who voted."

Either way, they are no longer dispersing false information to push their own agenda, at least as far as this little insignificant poll goes.

And now, everyone can see that even on their BS gun control propaganda site, they don't even have a majority support. Personally, that makes me lol.

And that's why gun owners participate in such polls on such sites.

Last edited by cdoan02; 06/11/13 04:09 AM.
Re: Stopnra.org poll is rigged. Proof inside [Re: cdoan02] #4314161 06/11/13 10:43 AM
Core-Lokt Offline
Tracker
Tracker
You have some valid concerns and points. And I'm not oblivious to some of them. IMO, it's the zero-sum end game that renders such polls moot.

With no disrespect, if one thinks it's materially affecting opinion or legislation to participate in online polling at an opposition website, feel free to do so. I think a better value proposition for defending gun ownership rights is affinity organization support and membership.

Frankly, even if the results of the stopnra.org website show honest and majority support for gun freedoms, do you expect them to quit? I count a win as a mind changed or a law blocked, not as a poll outcome.

Core-Lokt:The deadliest mushroom in the woods
Re: Stopnra.org poll is rigged. Proof inside [Re: Core-Lokt] #4399595 07/18/13 05:47 PM
Rob Lay Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
it appears to be a "reverse" site. everyone is fooled hook, line, and sinker. funny, especially since it is reverse towards my opinions. laugh

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide