Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: STXHO] #3621468 10/01/12 02:33 PM
B
Boars and More Outfitters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
Hey Orange,

Have you ever heard of the saying "If you don't have something nice to say, dont say anything at all?"

Haiden is a very respectable outfitter who prides himself on making sure every client is satisfied, and if the hunt doesn't go as good as possible, I know he would make the effort to make things right if you brought it to his attention, IN PRIVATE! Dont you realize this is how these guys make a living? Do you feel better running him and his business down? I will vouch for Haiden and the hard work he puts into CPO. If you truly are a hunter, you need to wake up and realize that it's called hunting, not called shooting. There will be good days and bad. From my experience and everyone else's that I've talked to, Haiden has had wayyyyy too many great memorable hunts than the few unsuccessful ones. That's part of hunting and you need to realize this and not run people down. Thank you for thinking about this and Haiden hope all is well! Looking forward to getting down for my October dove/pig hunt!

[/quote]

Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: STXHO] #3621533 10/01/12 02:59 PM
O
Otto Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
O
You posted in two different threads:

1)OrangeShogun.... Have you ever been on a hog hunt with us??? I don't think you have.

and then:

2)I was that outfitter. I cannot control the birds neither can I control how the hogs move. I can give you some phone numbers to a few guys that have hunted that field for hogs and they can tell you about their hunt. The field Trevor moved you into following the dove hunt is one that we have been seeing hogs in regularly.

Did the guy hunted hogs or not?

Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: Otto] #3621540 10/01/12 03:04 PM
S
STXHO Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted By: Otto
You posted in two different threads:

1)OrangeShogun.... Have you ever been on a hog hunt with us??? I don't think you have.

and then:

2)I was that outfitter. I cannot control the birds neither can I control how the hogs move. I can give you some phone numbers to a few guys that have hunted that field for hogs and they can tell you about their hunt. The field Trevor moved you into following the dove hunt is one that we have been seeing hogs in regularly.

Did the guy hunted hogs or not?

Yes that was my mistake. When I read one of his posts I couldnt figure out who he was, after thinking about it and looking at his posts I remembered who he was. It is hard to tell who people are by their screen name on the THF.

Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: Boars and More Outfitters] #3621553 10/01/12 03:08 PM
S
STXHO Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted By: duckhunteramd
Hey Orange,

Have you ever heard of the saying "If you don't have something nice to say, dont say anything at all?"

Haiden is a very respectable outfitter who prides himself on making sure every client is satisfied, and if the hunt doesn't go as good as possible, I know he would make the effort to make things right if you brought it to his attention, IN PRIVATE! Dont you realize this is how these guys make a living? Do you feel better running him and his business down? I will vouch for Haiden and the hard work he puts into CPO. If you truly are a hunter, you need to wake up and realize that it's called hunting, not called shooting. There will be good days and bad. From my experience and everyone else's that I've talked to, Haiden has had wayyyyy too many great memorable hunts than the few unsuccessful ones. That's part of hunting and you need to realize this and not run people down. Thank you for thinking about this and Haiden hope all is well! Looking forward to getting down for my October dove/pig hunt!

[/quote]
Thanks Austen I appreciate that. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if he had that bad of a hunt he should have called me or PM'd me on here and I would have took care of it. Like you said earlier and like I will say again, I have plenty of customers that keep coming back because we put on great hunts. This guy is the first persn to complain like this.

Last edited by CoastalPrairieOutfitters; 10/01/12 03:09 PM.
Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: STXHO] #3622131 10/01/12 06:29 PM
O
OrangeShogun Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
O
duckhunteramd,

What are you, his mom? Yes, I have heard that saying. I'm sure CPO hopes all their dissatisfied hunters keep their mouth shut and go away. Read my other post titled 'Lessons Learned' in the Outfitters Section for a full description of our "hunt". If that's typical of the hunt CPO offers then other hunters should be made aware.
Speaking of folksy sayings, here's one that you may like, "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: OrangeShogun] #3622250 10/01/12 07:15 PM
S
STXHO Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
S
We need to have an OUTFITTERS BEWARE section for guys like orangeshogun. I feel sorry for any other outfitter that has to put up with you in a blind. I would be willing to bet I am not the first person that has said that.

Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: OrangeShogun] #3622260 10/01/12 07:19 PM
O
Otto Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
O
Originally Posted By: OrangeShogun
duckhunteramd,

What are you, his mom? Yes, I have heard that saying. I'm sure CPO hopes all their dissatisfied hunters keep their mouth shut and go away. Read my other post titled 'Lessons Learned' in the Outfitters Section for a full description of our "hunt". If that's typical of the hunt CPO offers then other hunters should be made aware.
Speaking of folksy sayings, here's one that you may like, "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

I agree. Nobody should remain silent about a bad hunting experience. If the outfitter has something to say he can post and defend his situation.

Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: Otto] #3622365 10/01/12 07:55 PM
B
Boars and More Outfitters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
You are real classy Orange. Thanks for calling me a fool and a mother! Real adult of you. What happened to handling the situation with Haiden in private? It sure doesn't sound like he made it clear to Haiden before posting this, am I wrong? Please correct me if I am. All I'm saying is I know him and if anything was done wrong it wasn't on purpose and would be gladly corrected by him if you had brought it to his attention.

Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: Boars and More Outfitters] #3622522 10/01/12 08:56 PM
N
nice shot Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
N
Sweet Jesus. Orangeshotgun you seem like the kind of guy that just pisses people off with your presense. You could make Ghandi come up from the grave just to slap mother teressa.

Lets discuss the hunts I've done (which far outweigh anything anyone on this board has ever done - I hunt for a living). When I hunt and guide, I put up with crybabies and all their drama. . . when I hunt with Haiden, its smooth sailing and calm waters. I've yet to have a bad hunt with him. You came on here both guns blazing and bashing this guy because you had a bad day hunting, yet didnt ever bring it up to him face to face. . . I know Haiden isnt that intimidating that you couldnt approach him.

Sack up, be a big boy, and stop your crying.

Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: nice shot] #3622561 10/01/12 09:09 PM
L
Lazyman Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
L
Sack up..lol..I need to remember that one..

Re: South Texas Hog Hunts [Re: Lazyman] #3622585 10/01/12 09:20 PM
dgilbert Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
OK guys both sides has had their say, Haiden start you another thread regarding your hunts.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide